Snow Angel: Rise of the Guard...

By HanaFair

Juri watches life past before her, in a view of her bedroom window, for the past thirteen years. She can't le... More

Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 1
Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 2
Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 4
Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 5
Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 6
Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 7
Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 8
Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 9
Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 10
Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 11
Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 12
Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 13
Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 14
Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 15
Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 16
Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 17
Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 18
Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 19
Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 20
Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 21
Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 22
Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 23
Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 24
Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 25
Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 26
Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 27
Author's Note

Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 3

15.2K 398 81
By HanaFair

"Oh no."

Juri shot up and ran for her life. Jack flew after her, asking her what happened, but she kept going without stopping. She had to get to the house, she had to follow her father's instructions, and leave. After a while, her lungs burned and Jack was beyond concerned, Juri reached the house. She unlocked the code and ran up the stairs to her father's bedroom. Just as he said, a bag filled with dollars of money, probably enough to set her entire life.

"Hey what's going on?" Jack said. Juri slipped the bag over, responding with

"I have to get out of here. I'm leaving now for good." She entered her bedroom, Jack trailed behind her.

"What why?"

"It's too dangerous here now, I have to leave, town." She grabbed all things that we're needed into a bag and left downstairs.

"Really? And how are going to do that?"

She opened the door and walked out

"I'll figure it out on the way. In the mean time, you should pr-"

Juri was cut off by a quick hand tightly grasping her throat, throwing her to a tree. Her eyes widen when she saw it was the man from her nightmares.

"Snow Angel!" Jack yelled

The man laughed, "Snow Angel? Has she not told you her name?" He faced her with a grin "Stubborn girl you are."

"Let her go!" Jack then shot ice at the man, throwing him off Juri. She fell the ground gasping for air. Jack kneeled beside her, "Are you ok?"

She nodded and the man laughed. "Is that best you got, Jack Frost? Soon, she will end up like her mother, as well as her father." Juri's eyes widen when he spoke of her father that way.

Did this mean he was dead? Did this man kill both of them?

"You killed them?"

The man smirked and Jack got closer to Juri, gripping his staff, ready to attack.

"Your mother and that fool kept yapping on that your power would take me down, yet you don't even know how to use it."

Juri went wide eyed, "Power? What power?"

He laughed, "Young girl, might as well finish you off."

"Not while I'm here!"

Jack and the man began to fight, Juri was confused since he mentioned her power. Then she remembered what her father said

Only when you sing.

Juri gasped and her hand flashed to her necklace. She gripped the blue orb, and began to stare at. She pieced it all together, Juri was unsure, but it was worth a try. Juri began to vocalize, then her necklace glowed, a dim light blue. Jack and the man stared at her, she focused on the man and her necklace flashed; he was then unconscious.

Jack stared back at Juri, confusion filled his blue eyes, "Uhh..did you do that?"

Juri's head felt heavy and her vision spinned all around. She breathed heavily and finally fell the ground, unconscious as well. Jack ran to her picking her up slightly to examine her. The man from before was now gone, then he heard something. He stood protectively around Juri, his staff in front.

"'Ello mate."

Jack spun to the voice, and saw a shadow. "It's been a long time... Easter Sunday wasn't it?" Jack saw that it was the Easter Bunny, he sent his staff beside him, no longer tense.

"Bunny! You're not still mad about that, are you?" says Jack with a grin.

The Easter Bunny glared at Jack, "Yes, but this is about something else."

His eyes scanned behind Jack, and he saw the other addition. He smiled, "Great, you both are here. Fellas!"

"Wait wha-Hey! Put me down!" Jack got cut off by two Yetis' grabbing him and Juri, putting them in an oversized red sack. They opened a portal, throwing the sack inside, passing through it, they landed on the room of Santa Claus' toy factory. The string to the sack untied, Jack then noticed that Juri was still unconscious, and on top of him. He felt awkward, and put her aside him, he looked up and saw his surroundings.

"Wow, you gotta be kidding me." was all he could say, in front of his was Santa, Sandman, and the Toothfairy. "Hey, hey! WOah, put me down!" he says when a Yeti pulls him out of the bag with ease.

"There he is! Jack Frost!" North said cheerfully, "I hope the Yetis' treated you well."

Jack stood and one Yeti handed him his staff, he laughed,  "Yeah, I love being tossed into a bag and thrown into a magic portal." He said sarcastically.

North smirked, "Good, that was my idea." 

"You know Bunny, obviously." He says pointing at Bunny.

Jack agreed, "Obviously."

"And the Toothfairy." North says.

She flew over in front of Jack's face, "Hello Jack. I've heard a lot about you. And your teeth!"

He stared at her confused, "My- my what?!"

Tooth dug her fingers through his lips and opened his mouth, "Open up! Are they really as white as they say?!" When her pink eyes scanned the inside, she smiled, "Yes! Oh! They really do sparkle like freshly fallen snow!"

Her fairies all "Aww"ed in admiration, gawking at Jack.

"Girls! Pull yourselves together!" Tooth says, "Let's not disgrace the uniform."

"And Sandy." North points to Sandman, but he's already sound asleep, he shoves him lightly of a while, "Sandy? Sandy? Wake up!!!"

Sandman immediately woke up, then smiled.

Jack walked around the room, "Can anyone tell me why I'm here?"

Sandman raised his hand, Jack looked at him. Sandman attempted to tell him with his images above his head, but it was too much for him to explain that they mixed together.

Jack shook his hand, "Ahh, thanks little man."

As he walked away, Jack then froze one of the elves and continued, "I must have done something really bad, to get you four together."

He turned to Santa, "Am I on the naughty list?" says Jack with a smirk.

"Ha! On naughty list? You hold the record."

"But no matter! We overlook! Now we are wiping clean sleight."

"How come?"

"Ha, good question." Says the Bunny.

"How come?! I tell you, how come, because now you, and her," Santa said then pointed to the still unconscious Juri, "Are both Guardians!" he yelled cheerfully, even small fireworks went out behind him. Yetis blews horns in a tune. Everyone raised a glass to JAck, smiling, except BUnny who only rolled his eyes. He felt a poke at his leg and saw a few elves pointing at the ridiculous blue shoes with the letters 'G' on them.

Jack stared at them, in disbelief, then it turned to anger. Just before North could get started on the vow of the book for Guardians, Jack threw his staff up and stabbed it to the ground, wind blew throughout the room, blowing out the fireworks and freezing the floor.

Everyone was silent till Jack said, "What makes you think I wanna be a guardian?"

North paused to look at him, then laughed loudly, then says bluntly, "Of course you do! Music!!"

The elves blew their horns again, till Jack yelled, "No music!"

The elves walked away sadly as Jack said, "This all very flattering, but you don't want me. You guys are hard work and deadlines."

He floated down the table, sitting down, "And I'm snowballs and fun times, I'm not a Guardian."

"Jack, I don't think you understand what it is that we do." says the Toothfairy, flying to the Globe. "Each of those lights, is a child."

"And good or bad, naughty or nice, we protect them." North adds.

He sighed in frustration, his eyes landed on Juri.

"North, you said she is a Guardian too, right?" Asked Jack while pointing at Juri, he nodded.

"But how? She's just an oridnary girl from town!" Jack then thought back to the fight in the alley, "And how come this dark weird looking guy was attacking her?"

Toothfairy gasped, "You guys got attacked by Pitch?"

"Pitch?"

"Ah yes, he's discovered her." Northsaid to himself.

"What? Can someone explain what's going on with her?"

"She is the key to help us," North explained, "The legendary Siren."

"What's a Siren?"

Toothfairy answered with, "Sirens are women that lure people with illusions and their beautiful singing. Once lured in, Sirens kill the person."

"How does this help you guys?"

"It was said, that one of the Big Three Sirens: Leukosia, Parthenope, or Ligeia would give birth to a certain Siren, one that would be different, and the child would become a Guardian. And it happened. So, rather than killing people for their use, once the girl sings, she kills the nightmares children have, that Pitch creates. Nightmares are the advantage Pitch does to harm them, the girl can prevent them." Says North.

"Pitch has been searching for her, which is why he attacked you both. He wants to rid her existence. She is very powerful."

Jack looked at Juri, "Then do you know why she's unconscious over there?"

"She can't control her power, it just awoken. So it took in a lot of her energy." answers Bunny.

"And the Moon chose you both." said North.

Jack looked at the Moon and them in shock, "The Moon? He talks to you?"

"Last night, Jack." Tooth said, "He chose the both of you. It's different this time."

"So after all this time?" Jack says to himself in annoyance, "This is his answer?! For me and her to join you guys to find ways to bribe kids! Oh no. That is not for me! No offense."

"How is that not offensive?! I mean like, what does this clown know about bringing joy to children anyway?" says Bunny.

Jack turned towards him saying, "Ever heard of a snow day? I know its no hard boiled egg, but kids like what I do."

"But none of them believe in you, do they?You're invisible to them, it's like you don't even exist."

"Bunny! Enough." Toothfairy exclaimed.

"No no, the kangaroo is right."

"The what?!"

Jack and Bunny glared at each other, walking towards each other.

"What did you call me? I'm not a kangaroo, mate."

"Hmm, if you're not a kangaroo, what are you?" says Jack, both their noses almost touching, still glaring as well.

"I'm a bunny. The Easter Bunny! People believe in me!"

Groaning was heard, Jack and Bunny's glare broke as they turned to the sound and saw Juri slowly waking up. When she sat up, she put a hand on her head saying "Where am I ?"

Her eyes scanned every person in the room and she looked at Jack.

"Are you ok?" He asked starting in her bright green eyes, the moment was soon broken when she saw the Easter Bunny.

"Bunny!" She flung herself at Bunnymund, he caught her and she hugged him tightly and yelled how cute he was and more awws. She kept petting him and then Jack busted out laughing. He fell to the floor and Juri still continued, Bunnymund glared at him.

"You better shut your pathetic laughter!" He turned to Juri who was standing on a chair petting his head, "And you, stop this non-" he went wide eyed when she began scratching the back of his ear. His face went from furious to pleasure and he gave in to Juri. He even began to stomp his foot in happiness, Juri giggled.

"Enough!" yelled North. "We must prepare now, so-"

"North, don't you think this a little to much for her to know, she just got taken from her home and brought here for a purpose. Shouldn't we give her some time to get use to things?" suggested the Toothfairy, Juri was beyond confused. He sighed, but agreed.

"Ok then, for the time being, you will be staying here in my home. For safety reasons." Says North to Juri, she waked towards him saying, "Thank you, but why am I going to be here with the World's greatest legends? And what 'purpose' do I have here?"

He bent down to her level saying, "You my dear, are very special. You are the key."

North sent elves to escort her to her new room with her bags that she brought. Once they left, he turned to Jack. "You must help her, Jack."

"What? Me?"

"Yes you! You are both friends right?" Jack didn't know if Juri considered him a friend, but they werent enemies, so he just agreed, unsure.

"Then you must train her. She possesses a power that is very strong, that she needs to know how to control it, and how to use it. When you first became who are today, you didn't know how to use the power you possess, but you trained yourself, and now you create the season every child adores. Train her, Jack."

Jack sighed but finally agreed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4.4K 23
First book of the Never Trilogy... As I grew up, my mom would have an explanation for almost everything. Presents at Christmas is Santa. Eggs hidden...
111K 3.8K 22
ᯐ π‹πŽπ•π„π‹π˜ π’ππŽπ– π…π‹π€πŠπ„π’ ( πšπ™Έπš‚π™΄ 𝙾𝙡 πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™Άπš„π™°πšπ™³π™Έπ™°π™½πš‚ ) ─────────────────── ❝ π–π‡πˆπ“π„ π‹πˆππ’! 𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄! 𝐁𝐑𝐄...
120K 3.5K 25
It had been years since Jack became a Guardian. Pitch Black was defeated and every kids believe in the Guardians again. Jack also has all of his memo...
356K 10.5K 68
❝she was average, nothing about her screamed extraordinary. average looks, grades, and life. so why did frost follow her around?❞ ❝she never knew the...