Co-parenting

By varchie4you

Veronica loved Archie more than ever and she already saw herself getting married to him some day in the futur... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 19

1.9K 48 11
By varchie4you

Archie and Veronica sit on the couch. She is still in his shirt and he's just wearing sweatpants. Archie's arm is wrapped around her and his hand is placed on her stomach while she drinks a cup of coffee.
They can hear little feet walking towards them. Valerie gasps when she sees her parents like this. A wide grin spreads on her face before she runs towards them and jumps onto the couch.

"Are you and daddy back together?" she asks. Her eyes are sparkling as she leans closer to her mother.

"Yes" Veronica giggles.

"Yaaaaaay" she cheers and sits down in Archie's lap. She grabs her father's free hand and plays with his fingers.

"Val honey do you still want to move to Riverdale?"

She nods excitedly.

"Do you want us to move in with daddy?"

"Yes yes yes!" she screams.

"Well Archiekins looks like you have two girls living with you now"

He smiles and places his lips on Veronica's.

Valerie gasps again "THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!"

Veronica giggles at how excited her daughter gets and caresses her cheek.

"After breakfast we'll drive to New York and get our stuff"

Valerie jumps up and pulls her dad into the kitchen.

"Let's eat!"

•••

Veronica stands in the living room of her apartment, Archie's arms are wrapped around her waist from behind and Valerie sits on the floor, playing with some of her toys. A few tears develop in her eyes and a single one drops onto Archie's hand.

"What's wrong baby?" he whispers and kisses her cheek.

"Nothing, it's just..... Valerie grew up here. She took her first steps on that rug" she smiles and points to the rug Valerie is sitting on. "She said her first word while I was tucking her in. She had her first piece of solid food in her high chair in the kitchen. We spent so many hours cuddling on the couch, watching Peppa Pig or PAW Patrol and now we're leaving"

"Ronnie you guys don't have to move in with me if you don't want to"

"But I do and I know that Valerie really wants to. It's just sad"

He bites his lip before he chooses to say something. He imagined the following differently but it doesn't really matter.

"Ronnie, I wanted to tell you this on your birthday but I bought this place"

She spins around. Her eyes are wide. "You what?"

"I know how much you love New York and I also know how much you love this apartment, so I bought it. We can afford both places so why not. We live in Riverdale but we can come back here whenever you want for as long as you want"

"Oh Archiekins" she whispers. She wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him down to her. She places her lips on his and smiles widely.
She pulls back when she hears Valerie giggle.

"What's so funny missy" Archie asks.

"You and mommy are kissing"

"Am I not allowed to kiss her?"

"I'm just not used to it" she grins. Valerie gets up and walks to her parents before she wraps her arms around Veronica's legs. "I didn't say you should stop" she says while looking up to Archie.
He laughs and places another kiss onto Veronica's lips before he picks Valerie up and tosses her into the air. The little girl squeals and giggles. "Come on girly, I help you pack some of your stuff. Does mommy need help too?"

"Mommy is alright" Veronica giggles before she turns around and walks into her bedroom while swaying her hips.

•••

Archie smiles widely when he loads the last suitcase into his truck. Veronica stands next to him, Valerie is already in her car seat.

"What are you smiling about" Veronica asks. She giggles and wraps her arms around him.

"My girls are moving in with me. I'm the happiest man on earth" he grins and leans down to her. He kisses her over and over again until his ringing phone interrupts them. He groans and pulls his phone out of his pocket.

"Mom? Everything okay?"

"Yes honey but there is something I need to tell you"

"What is it?"

Mary sighs before she continues. "I wanted to clean your places for you and the girls because I really don't understand how you can live like this, anyway, I wanted to wash Valerie's bunny but the washing machine kinda broke it"

"Oh god no! She needs that thing"

"I know Archie and I can fix it but not today. I can bring it back tomorrow"

"Okay fine, don't worry mom. Ronnie and I will think of something"

"Okay, thanks. Bye honey"

"Bye mom"

"What's wrong?" Veronica asks. Archie can clearly hear that she's worried.

"My mom kind of needs to fix Val's bunny so we need to survive one night without it"

•••

"So this is officially our bedroom" Archie grins while Veronica places her pjs on the bed.

"Mhm. Don't get too excited" Veronica laughs. She walks over to him and wraps her arms around his torso. Her chin rest on his chest. His heart flutters. This is everything he always dreamed of. He brushes some hair out of her face and leans down but before their lips can touch they can here a scream from Valerie's room.

"MOMMY!" Valerie yells before she runs into the bedroom. Her eyes are glossy and her bottom lip trembles. "Mommy, where is Fred?"

"Uhm he's staying at Grandma's tonight"

"No" she whines "I need him"

Archie sighs and crouches down to her. "Come here"

Valerie slowly walks over to her dad and falls into his arms. She sniffs quietly while he feels some tears drip onto his shirt. "Why don't you sleep in mommy's and daddy's bed tonight?"

The little girl lifted her head and nods. Archie wipes her tears away and kisses her cheek before he gets back up. Valerie walks to Veronica and leans against her legs.

Archie looks at Veronica and grins widely. He takes a step towards her and cups her face, lightly pinching her cheeks. "You're so beautiful" he squeals before he starts to place kisses all over her face.

"I don't even have makeup on anymore" she giggles.

"So so so beautiful" he says again while placing more kisses on her face. "The most beautiful girl in the world"

"Hey! What about me?"
Archie pulls back and looks down to the little girl next to Veronica.

"You're a copy of mommy. You're both equally beautiful" he grins and lifts Valerie into his arms.

"Daddy, kiss mommy"

"I just did"

"No! On the lips" she says and places a finger on his lips and then on Veronica's.

Archie grins. He missed kissing her so much, he could do it all day long. He wraps his arm around her waist and pulls her against his chest before he leans down and kisses her softly. He loves the feeling of her lips on his and doesn't even stop when he hears Valerie giggle.

"I love you" he whispers.

"And you will have to wait for me to say it back"

"As long as I can hold you and kiss you" he smiles and reconnects their lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.9K 59
With everything that has changed, no one really thought that the culprit would ever be caught and punished. It was like all the hope was lost. "it wi...
70.1K 1.8K 65
[COMPLETED] [55,000 - 60,000] Jughead and Betty argue all the time. Over the littlest things too. Jughead hated the fighting and arguing. He just wan...
57.1K 2.3K 62
Is it possible to fall in love with a villain? The past. Her life. Her vices. Everything about her was a crime. She believed everything has a price...
54.8K 1.8K 45
Veronica is in high school and trapped in a toxic relationship. When she finds out she's pregnant her boyfriend doesn't want anything to do with the...