Me&you

Av niyamariesanders15

Just read Mer

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Little note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Little note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Little note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Little update
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Please read 🥺
💔
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 part 1
Chapter 19 part 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Yall im sorry
Chapter 24
🤦🏾‍♀️
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 part one
💔
Chapter 26 part two
Chapter 27 part one
Chapter 27 part 2
Chapter 27 part 3
Little update
Chapter 28
Chapter 28 part 2
Update
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Talk talk 🙂
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Question
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Talk talk
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Talk talk
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Question
Chapter 49 part 2
Chapter 50
Chapter 50 part 2
Chapter 50 part 3
Chapter 50 part 4
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Question
Chalter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Attention
Chapter 58 part two
Chapter 58 part three
Chapter 59
Chapter 59 part two
Chapter 60
READ
Chapter 61
Chapter 61 part two
Chapter 61 part three
Little note
Chapter 62
Chapter 62 part 2
Chapter 62 part 3
Chapter 62 part 4
Chapter 62 chapter five (last part for 62 hopefully)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Talk talk
Talk
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72 (final chapter)

Chapter 30

2.2K 54 4
Av niyamariesanders15

Unknown POV-

You think it's time to tell moane ?

"Yeah"

"Pack your stuff where going to find her , she lives in New York Harlem"

I just nodded and went upstairs to my room and grabbed half my clothes and brought it downstairs.

I knew she wouldn't accept this but she's gonna have to . This is gonna be pretty big and I'm just scared her reaction will be.

20 minutes later

"You ready?"

Yes dad

Moane pov

I just got off work I didn't have to be there all day. Me and cici been hanging out a lot lately and me and her and Dave were gonna go to the club tonight. It was her birthday and she wanted to spend it with us .

It was around 4 in the afternoon and we'd go around 9 at night so that gave me some time to go to the store to get more groceries for the house and to buy her some gifts from the mall.

1 hour later I just finished shopping for her .

I was now on my way to get groceries.

It was now 6 at night and I probably wouldn't be getting done with groceries until about an hour later.

At Walmart

I just got to Walmart and I got out the car and locked  the door .

I went inside grabbing a cart and started going to the meat Part of the store as I was picking stuff out my phone started ringing . I grabbed it out my purse seeing it was a Michael. I haven't heard from him in a week . I rolled my eyes and declined it.

He continued calling me so I picked up with an attitude.

Phone conversation

Me-hello
Michael-why you ignore my call the first time
Me-I'm busy
Michael-doing what are the store, turn around

I turned around seeing him standing there.

Is this nigga following me I said in my head.

What you do doing  here I asked.

"Oh I'm having a party tomorrow and I'm just buying food."

What kind of party?

"Um just a little cool out , having my friends over and there girlfriends and some other people."

That sounds fun

"Yeah"he said smiling

"Um you wanna come?"

Umm I don't know I don't know anybody

"Please you can hangout with me the whole time I promise"

I'll think about it and let you know tomorrow morning .

"Alright" he said smiling

"Ima let you go I'll talk to you tomorrow?"

Yeah I said nodding and walking away with my cart getting more meat and snacks..

8:00 pm

I was finally done shopping. I was beyond tired honestly but I wasn't gon miss her birthday.

I was honestly thinking about that party Michael invited me to and I was thinking I should go . I would invite Cici with me . She's probably find a man for once . I chucked just thinking about it .

As I pulled in the driveway my phone started ringing it was a unknown number . I just decided to decline it . I texted dave asking him can he come get the bags and he texted me with a simple oka . I got out the car grabbing some bags seeing Dave come out shirt less. He was looking fine I'm not gon lie I was thinking bout something in my head while looking dave up and down.

"You like watchu see mama"

Get the fuck on I said chucking

"Bet that shit"

After we got the bags I went upstairs to take a shower and get ready.

20 minutes later

Yeah my wife fine as shit🙂keyword WIFE😘

I was ready and I waited on Dave to get ready so we could leave .

10 minutes later

Whew he fine as shit 🙂😘

"You ready boo?"

Yeah I said and grabbed my purse and we headed out getting into Dave's car and leaving .

At the club

We were finally here and I texted her and she said meet her at the VIP I texted back a simple okay .

In the VIP

Me and Dave finally got there seeing strippers twerking and niggas throwing money . I seen Dave looking at one of the bitches as she was twerking right in front of him. I slapped him in the face . You deadass I said .

"No mo wait" he said as I walked down the stairs practically running to the bathroom.

I wasn't finna cry anymore I was tired of that shit . If that's what he's into then that's oka buy me . Somebody walked in and I fixed my makeup I turned around seeing it was cici .

"You oka boo"

Yeah don't worry bout me it's your birthday let me take some pictures of you I said grabbing my phone . She smiled and posed.

Yes girl you look the fuck good I said .

"Nah boo you do"

Nahh not as good as you.

But hey you remember michael?

"Mhm that fine ass nigga that yo should totally get with a leave Dave what about him?"

I laughed and shook my head . Well he's inviting me over for like a cookout and it's gon be he's friends and stuff and I was wondering can you go with me I don't wanna go alone?

"Yeah girl I'll go just tell me when"

Okay. I'm not gonna tell dave tho he doesn't need to know .

"Alright girl my lips are zipped"

Ight lets go back to your party

And then we headed out.

As me and her went back to the VIP I seen Dave smiling and akkekek with this young girl she had her hand on his lap while he was talking to her drinking and smoking . Half me knew it was the drinking and smoking but the other half didn't .

I went a little closer but not to where they could see me .

There conversation

The girl-so um do you have a girlfriend
Dave- um n- yeah she around here somewhere, and that's why you needa get off me . My baby should be sitting right here I'm sorry but you gotta go ion fucks witcu like that.i gotta go find my shorty bye

Dave said getting up. I went downstairs to the bar  to get me a Long Island. I paid and showed my ID and sat there drinking it as everybody was vining and dancing.

2 minutes later

I was vibing to the music till I heard Dave.

"Mama can we talk"

I looked at him then looks straight just sipping my drink

"I'm sorry mama for everything I shouldn't have been looking at her ass I'm sorry baby please let's not do this I know I fucked up once again and I know I need help but please forgive me"

I just looked at him and slowly nodded my head . He grabbed my hand and we went back to the VIP section and had fun. That little girl was in their eyeballing me and Dave and I decided to be petty and my song came on "sex therapy by Robin Thicke and I sat on top of Dave as he smoked and starts grinding on him.

"Mama what you doing"

I love you daddy I said and kissed him. He put his blunt down and started kissing me back and grabbing my neck which turned me the fuck on.

"Yeah get into it"

I started laughing at cici but i continued grinding on himself.i could feel that he was strong hard so I got up and turned facing him and grabbed his hands and he stood up and we walked downstairs into the private bathroom and u already knew what went down.

To be continued

Sorry for taking forever to update I'll be updating maybe tonight or tomorrow 🙂

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

17.8K 359 43
Good
428 44 6
Dave East story
144K 5.9K 25
Another relationship going through trials and tribulations. Read to encounter all types of drama and heartbreak.
174K 6.5K 40
read and find out🧍🏾‍♀️..