Starker ,How it began

By Moonlightgirl72

•This is a story all about Peter Parker , a young boy in Midtown high school. •one day he goes in to Midtown... More

A Bright morning
Midtown High School
Dragging maths
Science
The long walk home.

Night after that day

1.6K 26 1
By Moonlightgirl72

(Heads up, this chapter will contain masturbation and mentions of self harm so if your not comfortable reading then just skip ahead to the next chapter )

(Peter poV )
Once I returned home I went straight to my typical teenage bedroom or in other words a messy dump , sat at my cluttered desk to write about my plans for selling the photos, since most people will not believe that they are real photos of Tony Stark and think I just want money and are going to scam them with a fake photo . By the time I got that out the way it was half pass 11 since I 100% didn't get distracted a few times reading fanfics or looking at photos not at all. Why would you think I did that ? ...okay yeah maybe I did ..but it did work the way I wanted it to I do feel a little turned on and it's around the right time since I'm now the only person awake, I then got up from my desk went into the bathroom , locked the door turned the lights and slowly sat on the floor pulling my trousers with my pants off.
I slowly grabbed around the middle of my medium sized member firmly, rubbing up and down at a slow steady paste to get started since the lights were off I pictured someone else doing it to me
(Tony *cough cough* )for more of a tense plus it's more excitement. With that I started to go a little faster up and down holding it tightly , light moans escaped my mouth so I grabbed a damp towel off the side and put it in my deep mouth so it would muffle the light moans. My member was now hard , it felt wet and slippery making me struggle to hold it firmly but since I'm not very good at holding it I don't mind if things go quicker than expected. A little while after I was going at a fast paste now felling the full excitement and a hot fuzzy feeling in my body as it enjoyed the pleasure , heavy moans were muffled by the damp towel held in with my teeth biting down , my skin as red as a tomato in blush, while i felt cold sweat drip from my face , my slimy wet hand were struggling to keep ahold as I continued still going at a fast paste wanting to release so I went faster and faster then I felt it a warm thick liquid drip down the side of my leg and cover my hand , I had came in satisfaction. My body kinda froze as I sat up to enjoy the excitement focusing on the pleasure nothing else, I sat there for a while to clam myself down and hold on to the pleasure as much as possible, eventually my member flopped back down all sensitive while still covered in cum, I then removed my hand lifted it to my mouth and licked some of the cum off it which I had never done before but feeling a little dazed I done it , I won't probably do it again since it was a bit salty and warm that was not a good taste.

Around 20 minutes later .
I laid on top my bed in a towel naked underneath , I had a hot shower once the satisfaction left my body to clean myself up plus I had a shave downstairs since it was a little bushy....
but everywhere else I enjoy keeping my body hair because it's natural , I have had people comment on my body hair before which I just ignore them since it's my choice what I do with my body hair , shave it , wax it , trim it or even leave it be , it's completely up to you and what you find most comfortable , it makes me feel confident showing off my naturally growing body hair , I hope that one day more people will feel comfortable and confident about body hair since it's normal to have. I also have a large scar on my arm with a few little ones and I'm completely okay with it , since it doesn't have an effect on the person I am , in my eyes there battle scars they show me that I can be brave and strong , showing me that I'm able to get threw what ever is thrown at me , it's a reminder to be strong and keep going , since things always get better with time and Patience. I have a small tattoo under it saying "Your never alone , you can do this and get threw it ", as just a self reminder. After I got dry I went to bed struggled into my fluffy red blanket , still being naked because I couldn't be bothered to find pjs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

742K 67.5K 36
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
1.8M 102K 89
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
2.7M 22.7K 8
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
637K 53.5K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...