On the Yacht | Lisa (BlackPin...

By cheonsa_k

Your college roommate, Lisa, has made a new VR game, 'On the Yacht', that she wants you to try. As you go on... More

New game
Workshop
Note
Closet
Sunset
Take the hand
Second life
Coming back to life
Lights
Room
Drunk trip
Calls
Road trip
Pretty girl
Falling
Romanticize
Night time
Upside down
My own
Making memories
A girl
Lost
Dreaming
Loud
Rebel
Blue
Stray
Second helping
Float
What you like
Pressure
Nice girl
Feelings die
Found love
Electrical
Sidelines
Sunrise
Loser's curse
Flower
Love me less
Kiss
Affection
Pull me in
Times
Change
Apology
Downtown
Moonlight
Warrior
Alright
Sunshine
Killer on the loose
Dance in the dark
Cross my heart
Hope you die
Without the sun
This body
Struggle
Leaving
Babe
Music of the night
Wasting my years
Break
Enough
Extra chapter 1

Her

156 27 5
By cheonsa_k

Play the song, babies!

My eyes fluttered open and the bright sunlight slipping through the curtains blinded me for a few seconds.

"Ahh!" I sat up and realised I could feel the warmth of the sunlight on my back. I looked at myself. "What the ... why am I naked?"

Lisa.

Yesterday, Lisa and I, we ...

I wrapped the blanket around me and buried my head in my hands. I didn't stop her. I didn't even try. I didn't even try to stop her.

A hand fell on my lap. I looked to my side, gulping hard. Her hair was messy but she still looked like a doll, laying on the bed. I covered her using the blanket and walked to the bathroom.

Under the warm shower, my thoughts crumpled me. We ... I remembered it ... I wasn't even that drunk, Lisa drank three quarters of all the drinks ... I didn't stop her.

Was she going to hate me now? I should have stopped her. I should have held her back. I screamed silently onto my hands.

But I liked it. I felt more guilty when I realised it. I liked it. I liked her. I couldn't help it.

I stepped out and put on fresh clothes. My legs felt weak. I can't believe I went along with it. It was the least I could do.

I went to the kitchen and prepared breakfast for her. I placed it on the table and covered it. My stomach felt like it was twisted.

I didn't stop her. I went along with it. I took advantage of her state. I betrayed Jennie. Jennie. I hurt her. I thought I could treat her well but like Jordan warned me, I lost control.

I grabbed my phone and checked it. Jennie had sent me photos from yesterday night, telling me she missed me. I betrayed her trust.

A small voice in my head whispered, "You didn't ever talk about what you were. So, technically, you didn't do anything wrong."

"SHUT UP!" I screamed at myself. How could I try to find an excuse right now? I had to be shameless to use that as an excuse. I had to apologise. To Lisa. To Jennie.

I walked into the bedroom, Lisa was still sleeping peacefully. I sat down on the bed and gently pushed back her hair. She looked so perfect. How did she do that?

I changed to a pair of blue pants and a black shirt. I dialled a number and paced around the bedroom.

"Hey Jordan! Can I meet you?" I asked her.

"Hmm ... I am at the shop right now, you can come here if you want to." She said. "There are not many customers at this hour."

"Okay, I'll be there in twenty minutes. I really need your help. I did something stupid." I replied. "Sorry for bothering you!"

"Woah! This sounds serious. I'll be waiting, come quickly ... wait, someone just came in, I'll see you later." She hung up.

I sighed. I can't believe I did something so stupid. I locked the front door and slid my wallet into my pocket.

Poor Jennie! Also, I cannot believe you're just leaving without telling Lisa.

Tell me your thoughts in the comments and vote for this chapter if you like it.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 1.3K 16
In the darkest corner of Seoul laid the worn out Luxury Ten theater. It was still running but only the lowest of the low went to hang out there. Gang...
10.8K 302 10
As if finding her fiancé was cheating on her, hours before their wedding wasn't enough... now her step-sister Lisa wants Jennie to marry her instead...
19.5K 1.1K 49
Lisa's life changes in a day where she meets a woman not in a very pleasing situation. She doesn't know what will happen afterwards, and for the firs...
90.8K 3.3K 4
FRIENEFITS [COMPLETE]📖 N. less than a relationship but more than friendship. "Don't look at it as a casual Saturday humping mundane. Look at it as i...