The Journey Of Love (#2)

By shiprasaini1

Book 1- Our journey from engagement to marriage Book 2- The journey of Love Siddharth and Preeti complete th... More

Basic Information
Prologue
1. Morning love
2. Black hoodie
3. Beach
4. wedding
5. Only Love
6. Morning Love-2
7. Keerti
8. Coffee date
9. Holi celebration I
10. Holi celebration II
11. Pregnant...?
12. Memories
13. The dark street
14. The Red monster
15. The savior
16. Lunch with him
17. The club night
18. Confessing my love
19. Drunken beauty
20. Hangover
21. His Birthday
22. Keerti's hatred
23. Facts
25. Accident
26. Fasting for him
27. Keerti's truth
28. Siblings fight
29. His ignorance
30. The storm
31. The Ramayana of my life
32. Some truth
33. My warrior wife
34. His arrival
35. The Pranksters
36. His surprise
37. My husband
38. Karwa Chauth fast
39. Exploring the beauty
40. The truth-1
41. The truth-2
42. The Roots
43. Holidays-1
44. Holidays-2
45. Forgiveness
46. The Interview
47. 3- idiots
48. The Happiness
49. Our baby
50. Angry Husband-1
51. Angry Husband- 2
52. The fear
53. The celebration
54. Her surprise
55. Her pain
56. Memory lane
57. She came back for me
58. The sorrow
59. Loving him
60. The ray of happiness
61. The caring husband
62. Our precious
63. Epilogue
New Book

24. His little sister

15K 867 138
By shiprasaini1

This beautiful cover is made by one of my reader Arti oza aka db_dhoomie.

She actually portray the picture of Siddharth and Preeti which I have in my mind and I requested her to make more such posters so I can use them between my chapters.

Thankyou so much @db_dhoomie for this wonderful gift. I hope you make more beautiful pictures of Siddharth and Preeti's love moments.

........................................................................

Preeti's point of view

"Preeti beta...Play bhajan in music system. It's already evening."

"Ji mom.." I nodded and smiled at mom.

I turned on the music system and played the bhajan in music system.

Soothing and melodious songs of prayer started playing in hindi. Mom always like to play bhajan at evening while I and her do evening puja together. Sometimes Keerti joined us if she came home early from office but mostly I and mom do evening puja.

I covered my head with the pallu of my saree and lit diya. After get ready the puja thali I gave it to mom for aarti. I joined my both hands as namste and closed my eyes for prayer.

I am not an ritual person but I believe in God. I believe what he done in our life there was always a huge person behind it. He always gives me more than what I want in my life and I will always be thankful to him, he met me to Siddharth, my soulmate, my better half, my husband. God tested our love and strong it by falling us apart but we passed it and now understand each other batter than before. I always wished Siddharth happiness and for that if god tested me many time and will give me immerse pain, I am ready for it because for Siddharth I can endure the pain till eternity.

I opened my eyes after praying. Mom gave me the aarti thal and I took the aarti of goddess Durga. I turned to give arti to mom and saw Siddharth and Dad was already stood there joining there hands.

Siddharth gave me a small smile and I smiled too.

"Aree...Akhil, Sid..you came home early today from office?" Mom asked Dad.

"Yeah..there was not much work in office, god bless you beta." Dad said to mom and blessed me when I touched his feet. After giving dad aarti I walked to Siddharth.

He is in his formal white shirt without his suit jacket. Sleeves are rolled up to elbow and shirt is slightly untucked. Upper three buttons of his shirt is open, showing his hard chest and tie is loosely hanging on his neck giving him hot look.

He smiled softly looking at me and took the arti. I put the aarti thali in front of Durga goddess.

"Come.." He said softly with a soft smile while holding my hand and we both walked outside the temple.

When we both reached the livingroom Mom was cutting fruits for Dad and they both talking to each other while keerti was sitting on couch and flipping the pages of fashion magazines.

Keerti raised her head to look up and then looked back on her magazine after giving a blank look to Siddharth and I. Siddharth is still angry on her. I tried many times to make him understand, to talk to keerti but he is not ready to talk on this topic.

He leave my hand and sut on the couch beside Dad. He took the apple from the from the fruit basket which was on the table and started eating it. He just love the apple that he doesn't even bother to ask me to cut the apple for him. He just took it from the fruit basket and started eating it without washing it again.

I went to kitchen and bring water for Dad, keerti and Siddharth. Dad and Siddharth took the glass of water and drink but when I gave it to keerti she refused to take it. I felt a little hurt but I shrugged it off.

"Mom what should I make for dinner." I asked mom after serving evening tea to everyone.

"Mmm...I am confused. It's a most toughest question. Asked Siddharth or your Dad." Mummy said while sipping her tea.

"I wanted to eat something Indian." Siddharth said while putting his cup back on the tray.

"I want to eat rajma curry." Suddenly Dad said.

"Noo..." Siddharth and I both shouted in unison and everyone broke into laugh including Keerti.

Everyone knows we both hates rajma curry, especially me.

"You both never change your hatred towards rajma curry." Dad said between his laugh and shake his head in amusement.

"I still remember bhabhi's reason behind her hatred towards rajma curry. It took me months to get over it." I blushed in embarrassment when keerti told everyone the reason behind my hatred towards rajma curry and trust mom and dad both laughed while holding their stomach. But I am happy Keerti at least laugh and consider me in her talk.

"Now I am definitely wants to eat rajma curry." Mom said between her laugh.

"Me too..." Dad and keerti both said while raising their hands.

I chuckled and looked at keerti but as soon as she realized that I am looking at her expression turned into cold towards me. But I am happy at least she laugh after a week. I looked at Siddharth and he already looking at me with soft smile on his face and love in his eyes.

"Don't worry beta make something else for you and Siddharth." Mom said looking at me.

"Okey mom." I said while nodding my head and put the empty tea cups on tray.

"Preeti beta before that make some snacks for me. I am bit hungry." Dad said looking at me.

"Ji..." I nodded my head.

"Where are you going Sid." Mom asked Siddharth when he got up.

"To freshen up.." He said and looked at me.

When he climbed on the stairs he gestured me to come upstairs and walked from there.

******

After serving snacks to Dad and Keerti I come to my room. I didn't see Siddharth in our room and can hear the sound of shower means he is in shower. I quickly went to our closet and took out his casuals and put it on the bed.

I took his discarded clothes from the floor and put them in the laundry basket after checking the pockets, if there is any important slip or not. Taking care of Siddharth means taking care of five years old kid. He like his things neat and in order but don't know how to keep them clean. But I like to do his chores for him. I always wanted to take care of my husband and my family. It's not like Siddharth doesn't want me to do job, he will agree if I tell him. But it's my choice to be housewife and took care of my family and husband. It's like I'm living my dream with my lovely husband.

But things are falling apart in my family and as a wife of Siddharth and bhabhi of Keerti, I have to fix everything right between both siblings. Today, by hook or crook I have to convince Siddharth to talk to Keerti.

Bathroom's door open and Siddharth walk out only in white towel showing his sexy wet body to me and water droplets sliding down from his hair to his chest and then his hard abs make him look more hot.

"It's all yours you know. You just have to ask." He smirked and took the t-shirt from the bed and wear it and then his sweatpants.

I blushed under his gaze when I realized, he caught me red handed to ogling him. He winked at me and then turned to the dressing table to comb his hair.

This is the best time to talk to him. He is looking relax and in a good mood. Maybe if I pushed him a little he will convince and talk to keerti.

"Siddharth..." I walked to him.

"Hmmm..." he hummed while spraying his cologne which is my favorite and enough to pull me towards him.

"If I ask you something, will you do it for me?" I asked him little hesitantly.

He turned to me and pull me closer to him with a jerk by my waist. I startled by sudden pull and put my both hands on his shoulders to balance my self. His strong cologne reached my nostrils, makes my knees weakened under his grip.

"If you ask me to drink poison. I wi..."
I put my hand on his mouth, stopping him to complete his sentence.

"Please don't talk such things." I said with a little hurt and remove my hand from his mouth.

His lips curled into a soft smile and said while looking into my eyes, "Okay..I won't..Now tell me what you want me to do?" He caressed my right cheek lovingly.

"Please forgive Keerti and talk to her."
I said looking at him.

"You won't give up, will you?" He asked me.

"Siddharth you are her elder brother, maybe her ideal too. I will never forgive myself to know that I am the reason of your fight. Keerti said right. I acted like a dumb that day. I should have called cab." I said last line with little annoyingly and hurt because I know here fault is mine more than Keerti. I wasn't a kid who cried when he lost in a crowd. I should have handle the situation little maturely. I proved again that I am worthless.

"Don't you dare to say again yourself dumb. Anyone could lost in this city and get nervous. You did the right thing to call me and Keerti did the mistake to leave you there alone. She could have take you with her or should have tell you before that she was meeting her friend so you can go with mom. But no, she acted like kid and the nerves of her she didn't even apologize to you." He said while knitting his eyebrows in annoyance.

"I don't know who is right or which one was at the fault. I just want to end it soon. It's more than a week Siddharth. How long you will get angry on her? Don't you think you were little harsh on her." I said while cupping his one cheek, try to make him understand.

"I am not angry on her anymore. I am just not in a mood to talk to her. What she have done to you, it hurts that she left you alone at unknown place. But I think you are right. I should have forgive her and talk to her. I also didn't feel good not talking to her." He said while giving me smile.

"So shall we.." I asked him with a smile.

"Now..?" He asked while raising his eyebrows.

"Mmhhmm.." I nodded my head as yes and we both chuckled softly.

"Okey.." He said while packing my nose.

******

Knock..knock...

Knock..knock..

I and Siddharth stood in front of keerti's bedroom door, waiting for her to open the door holding each other's hands.

Knock..knock..

Siddharth knocked again and this time, the door open.

"Bhayi..." Keerti looked little shocked looking at Siddharth and I.

"Can we come inside.?" Siddharth said little sternly.

Keerti nodded her head and move aside to let us in. I gave her a smile but she ignored it and looked at Siddharth, waiting for him to speak.

"What happened a week ago, it shouldn't have happened. You did mistake to leave Preeti on street but I shouldn't have snapped on you like that and shouldn't drag the topic this long. So I am sorry." Siddharth said in his elder brotherly tone.

"I am sorry too bhayi. You always take care of me. I shouldn't have talk to you like that." Keerti said hesitantly looking at Siddharth.

"Hmm.." Siddharth nodded his head curtly but I gestured him to hug her and talk to her softly.

He huffed and said to keerti, "come here.."

He pulled keerti in a brotherly hug.

"I don't like when I don't talk to you little sister." Siddharth said while kissing Keerti on her head over her hair. I looked both of them adoringly with a small smile on my face.

"Thankyou bhayi you forgive me. I also don't like when we both fight." Keerti said while pulling off from the hug.

She had a smile on her face which I didn't see from last week and I am happy that they both patched up again.

"I think you should ask forgiveness from Preeti. I wasn't the one you leave on street." Siddharth said looking at both of us.

"Siddharth..No it's fine. I am not angry on her." I stopped him to ask her apologies to me but he keep looking at Keerti and waiting for her to say sorry to me.

"Sorry bhabhi.." Finally she said but a little bit coldly.

"Keerti..it's not needed and I wasn't angry on you." I said while holding her one hand and put my other hand under her chin.

She gave me a smile which seems fake but I happy at least she talk to me. I promise I will never interfere in her personal life until she doesn't want me to but I always be there if she needed anything and support her in her decisions.

"Okey..Now everything is fine like before. Come on let's have dinner. I am hungry." Siddharth said little excitedly, try to ease the atmosphere.

"I am hungry too..bhayi." Keerti said while rubbing her stomach with her palm.

I chuckled and nodded my head as 'yes'.

*****

It already past 11 and I still in the kitchen washing the dishes after dinner. Nancy is on leave for two days so all kitchen work is on my shoulder and besides nancy Mom doesn't like any other maid in kitchen. After dinner everyone left to their room and Siddharth is in our room doing his office work.

I am happy that Siddharth and Keerti again in talking terms. Dad also felt the differences between them but he looked satisfied looking both of them to their old self. Though keerti still doesn't talk to me. It hurts to look her cold behavior towards me but I am happy as long as she is happy.

Suddenly pair of strong arms hugged me from behind and I know it's my husband.

"How much time will take you to clean it." Siddharth said while putting his chin on my shoulder while I was wiping the dish with dry cloth.

"Just few more minutes." I said while putting the plate on reck and took anther one to clean it.

"Leave it. Someone will do it in morning." He said while pulling me closer to him by my stomach.

I laughed when I feel little ticklish.

"I can't..I don't like to leave my chores in between." I said while put the plate on dish rack and took the bowel to wipe it.

"Mmm..." He nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck and I tilted my head little to give him more space. I like it when he nuzzled in my neck.

"What happened..?" I asked, when he didn't say anything.

"I need you.." He said while nuzzling more to me.

"I am tired Siddharth.." I said while adjusting the bowels in a reck.

"I was talking about a cuddling. What do you think, you always thinks dirty?" He said playfully and lightly bit on my right cheek.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled at his explanation.

"Don't play your mind games with me. I know you form inside and outside." I said with a grin while hanging the spoons in their stand.

"Okey fine, you win. Do you need help?" He asked me while putting his chin again on my shoulder.

"No, I am almost done." I said while hanging the last spoon in it's hanging stand. I washed my hand and wiped them with dry towel.

I turned and face him. He pulled me closer to him by my waist and opened his mouth to say something but before he could say anything his phone started ringing in his sweatpants pocket.

"It's important..I have to take this." He said while looking at the phone.

"You go to room. I will come with your warm milk." I said.

"Okey...come soon..don't be late." He said and then walked outside from the kitchen.

I turned and took out a milk from the fridge. I took out a pan from the rack and poured one glass milk in it. I turned on the stove and put the pan on it. After adding some sugar and few threads of saffron along with almonds I waited for it to get boiled.

Suddenly my phone started beeping with so many text messages. I took it from the counter and frowned looking at the unknown number.

I tapped the text message notification to open it and as soon as I opened it, fear crawled inside my chest, my hands started shaking and floor slide down under my feet.

........................................................................

So what do you this. Who text Preeti at such late night.

If you guys think this is going to be a simple story like others but I assure you this is going ti be a whole different story. Every story needs time to build up. I hope you guys have patience.

I tried to show romance between Siddharth and Preeti and also try to create a suspense. Please don't get bore soon and you can tell me if you don't like the chapter. I accept the criticism also because it helps me to improve my writing skills.

I hope you like the chapter.

Please tell me about the new cover of my book.

Please share your reviews in a long long and lots of comments. Because I really love to read them. Please do votes and share also.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 56.2K 66
"Can you do that Preet," Preet still in her place, looking at her with her shocked eyes, not believing her ears. "You are asking me to give up my rig...
1.2M 49.2K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...
1.5M 57.4K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...
688K 26.4K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...