My Sister's Keeper (TLOU Elli...

By Multifiction2513

Follow Ellie, Dina and Ellie's twin brother Dylan as they hunt down the people responsible for Joel's death... More

You Like Her
I'd Like To Try
Waking Up
Lookout
Clearing The Supermarket
Eugene's Place
The Chalet
Packing Up
Welcome to Seattle
Take On Me
Have A Little Faith
Room For Three
Back to School
The Book Store
TV Station
The Tunnels
Flashback - Happy Birthday!
Hillcrest Part 1
Hillcrest Part 2
A/N
Flashback - Finding Strings Pt 1
Flashback - Finding Strings Pt 2
Road to the Hospital
Meeting the Seraphites
Hello Nora
We Made Her Talk
Next Stop The Aquarium
A/N
Road To The Aquarium Part 1
A/N
A/N
Ambushed
Return Home
Final Farewell
Secret's Out
For Our Family
A/N
Bit Of Excitement
Peace Shattered
Finding Abby
You Let Her Go
Home
Years Later

The Dance

784 16 6
By Multifiction2513

Dylan and Ellie entered the dance hall. Pretty fairy lights lined the ceiling brightening up the space. Dylan saw the band stand was empty and took his chance. Jesse also stood at the bar, pointing at the stage, egging Dylan onto the stage.

"Ellie, I'm gonna head up on stage and sing a few songs. Jesse is at the bar and Dina should be here soon. Wish me luck." Dylan said before he kissed Ellie's cheek and headed up on stage.

Ellie walked over to join Jesse. Jesse handed Ellie a glass of whiskey as they watched Dylan begin to play.

Ellie watched as people danced to her brother's music. She was in awe when she spotted Dina dancing around with a guy, making a smile grow on her face.

As Dylan played, Jesse and Ellie struck up a conversation.

"I hate these things." Jesse said.

"Tell me about it." Ellie replied.

"Your old man really laid into me today." Jesse informed.

"What happened?" Ellie asked as she looked to Jesse.

"Another big lecture about my patrols. Don't go here. Don't go there. Funny how involved he gets whenever you and Dylan are scheduled to go out." Jesse replied.

"Yeah." Ellie said.

Jesse looked out to see Dina dancing with some guy.

"She's uh...putting on quite the show." Jesse stated.

Dina and her partner finished dancing as Dylan closed out his song. Dina laughed as she stood back to her feet. Dylan walked over and hugged Dina as they then began to walk over to Jesse and Ellie.

"I give you guys two weeks until you're back together." Ellie smiled.

"Not gonna happen." Jesse informed.

Jesse started to wonder and looked back to Ellie curious.

"She uh...say something to you?" Jesse asked.

Ellie chuckled slightly and shook her head.

"Make it one week." Ellie replied.

As Dina and Dylan walked over, Dylan was pulled aside by a girl. Dina stopped and looked to her best friend.

"Dina, I'll catch up with you later." Dylan said.

Dina carried on over to Ellie and Jesse.

Dylan looked to the girl before him and was soon lost in her beauty.

"Hi, I'm Talia. May I have the next dance?" Talia asked.

"Of course. I'm Dylan." Dylan smiled.

"I know." Talia grinned.

Dylan took Talia's hand and led her to the dance floor.

Dina made her way over to Ellie and Jesse.

"Ellie! Hey! What took you so long?" Dina greeted.

Dina took Ellie's drink and drank the whole lot.

"Well, I'm here aren't I?" Ellie replied.

"Dina." Jesse greeted.

"Jesse." Dina replied.

Dina looked to Ellie and took her hand, leading her to dance.

"C'mon." Dina said.

"Hey, don't forget we're headin' out early, so get some rest!" Jesse informed to the pair as they walked away.

Dina turned to Jesse and saluted him.

"Yes, sir!" Dina replied sarcastically.

Dina rolled her eyes and continued on with Ellie.

"You're such a dick." Ellie grinned.

"Come on. Don't you start with me." Dina said as she wrapped Ellie's arms around her waist as Dylan began to sing again.

Dylan began to dance with Talia. His smile grew even wider when he saw Dina and Ellie start dancing together.

"Okay, I have a very serious question for you. How bad do I smell?" Dina asked.

Ellie smiled and leaned in closer to Dina as she sniffed her.

"Like a hot pile of garbage." Ellie replied.

"Oh! Okay." Dina smiled as she rubbed her cheek against Ellie's.

"Ugh!" Ellie chuckled.

"How about that?" Dina asked.

"Gross." Ellie replied with a grin.

"You love it." Dina replied with a chuckle.

Dina moved in closer to Ellie, resting her head on her shoulder. Ellie looked out at the crowd dancing around them.

"Every guy in this room is staring at you right now." Ellie informed.

"Maybe they're staring at you." Dina said.

"They're not." Ellie replied.

"Maybe they're jealous of you." Dina informed.

"I'm...just a girl. Not a threat." Ellie said.

Dina pulled away to look at Ellie as she moved a strand of hair behind Ellie's ear.

"Oh, Ellie...I think they should be terrified of you." Dina stated.

Ellie and Dina gazed into each other's eyes before Dina closed the gap between them as she kissed Ellie, much to Ellie's surprise. Dylan was practically cheering them on as he sang, his smile even wider as he felt so much happiness for his sister and his best friend.

Ellie began to kiss Dina back. The kiss becoming passionate and romantic as they swayed to the music.

Dina pulled away and Ellie's smile beamed down at her.

Suddenly, Seth walked over and confronted the two girls. Dylan continued to dance as he noticed the man walk over to his sister and best friend.

"Hey! This is a family event." Seth informed.

Dina and Ellie smiled.

"Sorry. Sorry!" Dina replied.

Dina took Ellie's hand and began to walk away.

"Remember next time there's kids around." Seth informed.

"Yeah, like you're setting such a great example." Dina replied.

Dylan finished up his song. Dylan looked to the crowd of people as they watched the confrontation. Dylan looked to Talia with a small smile.

"Excuse me, Talia." Dylan said as he began to walk towards Ellie and Dina.

Talia knew Dylan needed to help his sister, but she felt empty when her hands left her waist. Dylan made his way to Ellie and Dina, when Seth spoke up again.

"Oh, just what this town needs. Another loud-mouthed dyke." Seth spat.

Ellie turned around quickly and approached Seth. Dina held her back, moving her away from Seth.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Ellie asked as she pointed to Seth.

"Ellie! Ellie, don't!" Dina said.

Dylan moved Ellie and Dina behind him, as Seth laughed at him for standing up for the girls.

Suddenly, Dylan punched Seth in the face.

"Don't you dare talk to my sister and best friend like that again. You hear me?" Dylan stated.

Seth looked to Dylan and spat out some blood. Seth chuckled and swung at Dylan, his fist colliding with his face, knocking him to the ground.

"Hey!" Joel yelled as he pushed Seth back.

Dylan stood up and went to go for Seth, but Dina and Ellie both moved to hold him back. Talia walked over to Dylan and gently pressed a cloth filled with ice on his bloodied face.

"Get the hell out of here." Joel said as he stood between the twins and Seth.

"Get your hands off of me." Seth replied.

Maria and Tommy moved between Joel and Seth.

"Hey! Enough." Maria said as she looked to the pair of them.

Maria looked to Seth and began to move him towards the door.

"Come on you. Let's go for a walk." Maria said to Seth.

"What about them?" Seth asked.

"You worry about yourself. If you ask me, you were lucky." Maria replied as she pushed him towards the door.

"Let's get you some fresh air." Tommy said as he joined Maria in getting Seth outside.

Joel walked over to the twins, Dina and Talia.

"You all right, kiddo?" Joel asked the twins.

"What is wrong with you?" Ellie asked.

"He had no right-" Joel started.

"And you do?" Ellie asked.

Ellie looked to Joel with a serious look on her face. Dylan gently removed Talia's hand from his face and walked over to Ellie, placing his hand on her shoulder.

"We don't need your fucking help, Joel." Ellie informed.

Joel looked to the people around them, staring before looking back to the twins.

"Right." Joel replied before he turned to leave.

Ellie calmed herself down as she looked at the crowd of people.

Dylan moved his hand from Ellie's shoulder to her hand and led her away.

"Come on, sis. Let's head home." Dylan said.

Dylan looked to Dina and Talia and gave them a small smile as he walked out with Ellie. Dylan wrapped his arm around Ellie's shoulders as they walked home.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I know you probably had it under control, but I couldn't let him talk to you and Dina like that. I hate that guy!" Dylan informed.

"It's okay. I understand, you're my twin brother and you'll protect me no matter what till the day I die. It's just...Joel." Ellie replied.

Dylan sighed as he looked to his sister.

"Do you think maybe we've been a bit harsh on him? I mean, the man's only done good by us. We may not have agreed with his decisions, but it's because of those decisions that we're here, now. Shouldn't that count for something?" Dylan asked.

"I guess...I guess you're right. Maybe we should talk to him?" Ellie replied.

Dylan nodded.

"That sounds great, but could we maybe do that after I've cleaned myself up please?" Dylan asked with a grin.

"Of course. It's not like Joel's going anywhere." Ellie laughed.

Dylan chuckled as the two entered their home. Ellie helped clean up Dylan's face and wondered what she should say to Joel. Joel had hurt Ellie with his decision, but Dylan was right. She can't hold it against him forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 1K 17
ellie williams x female reader the last of us two ยฉcvpidkiss- book one : never die alone book two : free book three : taken
16.4K 766 34
You live in the Kansas City QZ with your mother who was a Collaborator with Fedra and your childhood friends Henry and Sam, but when the freedom figh...
40.9K 993 35
.ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒป.ใƒปโœซใƒปใ‚œใƒปใ€‚. .ใƒปโœญ ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ ๐“†ฉ๊จ„๏ธŽ๐“†ช ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡... Andie- a shy citizen of Jackson, who has a secret crush on Ellie Willia...
286 28 4
if you hold on i might just stay forever if you get hurt i'll try to make it better if you go down then we go down together fem!oc x ellie williams