The lynx and an Alpha?

Galing kay MysticalFae

Lily was only a little girl when her mom died. After that, her father, the alpha of the Black Floridian pack... Higit pa

The lynx and an Alpha?
The day my mom died
The day I shifted
The day I told her
The day I ran away
The day we met
Meeting the Barrs
Lonesome tree
Vamping off
Characters
Bloodsuckers everywhere
Meaning of love
Witch thingies
Love is all around you
A little party never killed nobody
I have a plan
It's always the goddamn tree
Author's note
Another author's note...
Death of an asshole
Living in the land of the dead
Emery's dark light
Death didn't choose you today
Author's note
One's death can mean the other's rescue
No way in hell
Special thanks
Kissed by darkness
No longer am I alive
Forget your life
A little game of hide and seek
They don't really care about us.
Could this be the end?
Little note

Raging fire

186 6 1
Galing kay MysticalFae

Raging fire

Anna's p.o.v

Our world is filled with surprises and the world of the dead is no exception. I thought there would be some sort of certainty when I was dead, I thought I would have more security. You were already dead so what could be worse? That's what every dead person would think when they first entered the after life; no worries, no responsibilities. They would never expect that there would be even more problems. What was I supposed to think of these piles of bones? Were they fake or real, did Katherine kill them? There was no one who had the answer except for Katherine of course. She would know.

'Anna, I'm sorry, but I really don't know. I went to see Lily and she's not doing so well. Katherine is still working on taking over her body and Fred is not taking care of her, at least not as much as he should be. Will is doing everything in his power to save her, but they have to find the witch!' I quickly turned around and saw her standing there, the woman who was there with me when I woke up. Her clothes were ripped and she had bruises everywhere.

'Can't you just tell her who the witch is? It would make things a lot easier!' I was getting a bit impatient with her. Every time I saw her, she was complaining about the fact that Lily needed to find the last witch, but if she wanted her to find that witch so badly, why not just tell her who it is!

'Don't you think I would have if I had known who it was? I have no idea who it is, the only thing I know is that it is someone close to her. I can feel it when I'm looking at Lily. The aura of the witch is all around the pack territory, but I can't see who it is!' She sat down against one of the broken street lights. Her hands went up to her face to wipe away some tears that had escaped her eyes.

'Ok, we'll worry about the witch later, we should distract Katherine, in that way we can buy Lily some more time. Do you have a plan or do I need to annoy them like I did last time?' I kneeled beside her and grabbed her hands. She smiled and nodded in agreement.

'Annoy the hell out of them, but be careful, we don't know what Katherine is capable of. If she was the one who killed all those supernaturals on this side, we don't know what she could do to you. Try to find out how she did this or if it even was her. Try not to get killed ok? I don't want to lose you too!' Her hands went up to my face and her smile grew bigger.

'I may not have known you in my time, Anna, but you took care of my daughter when I couldn't. I owe you for that. I will try everything to bring you back to her, because you're the only one who fully understands her. Stay safe.' She stood up and walked away. I thought she was going to go watch Lily again, but she was going in the opposite direction.

'Where are you going?' I was really confused. She was going in the direction of the witches' lair. Normally that was my job, not hers.

'Well, I'm going to disract the witches and you can go look for Katherine. She's not the one working on the spell, those dirty groupies of her are. She is doing something else and I want to know what. Go now, Anna!' She didn't look at me, she just kept walking. I saw her hesitate a little bit when she reached the tree, but then she continued on her way. With every step she took, she was getting closer to a dangerous place no one would want to go, but she did everything for her daughter.

'Good luck, Maryse,' I whispered and I turned around to go on my own way. I wasn't going to let Katherine win.

Every street I walked through was filled with the same piles. Not once did I cross another living being, well they wouldn't be very much alive on this side, but basically there was no one. Sometimes, the wind got stronger and because of that, bones moved out of the piles and landed on the street with a hollow thump. It wasn't a pleasant view, definitely not, but what could I do about it. I had to find Katherine as soon as possible and maybe I would find a solution to her witchy hocus pocus.

I had been walking for a couple of hours now and I still hadn't found anything. It was getting darker by the second and I considered going back, but I didn't want to give up on Lily, so I kept going. I had been a little bit over a week now and I hadn't drunk any blood so far. Normally I would have to drink a little bit every day, but I still felt as strong as I had just drunk a cup of blood. I had no idea how, but I didn't care either, as long as I was strong enough to fight Katherine, everything was fine.

At last, after six hours of walking around aimlessly, I saw a working street light and a huge building where the electricity actually worked. This had to be a special place as there was no electricity on this side at all. I saw a shadow moving behind one of the windows, maybe it was Katherine, but I would have to get closer to be sure. There were some walls I could hide behind, but it would be hard for me to get from one wall to the other without getting seen.

I quickly hid behind one of the walls when I noticed the shadow was walking towards the window. The shadow looked outside just as I disappeared behind the small, brick wall. My hands looked for support and I automatically grabbed one of the bricks.

Support (noun): a structure that holds up or serves as a foundation for something else

That is what the dictionary said about support, but that's not what it did now. Once I grabbed the brick, it didn't support me, I lost my balance and fell backwards. The wall wasn't as strong as it was supposed to be because when I fell, the wall fell with me. The wall collapsed with a loud bang and its bricks crushed my body. I tried to brush them off me, but then I noticed it weren't bricks, it were bones. Just as that one time I thought there was snow everywhere, well this was the same. I had thought this was a wall, but at the last moment it turned into a pile of human remains.

I tried not to move because then I would be screwed. The shadow couldn't see me, not even if it wasn't Katherine. A lot of questions went through my mind: Why did Katherine kill all the supernaturals on this side, but not me and Maryse? Did she keep us alive to torture us, so that we could watch Lily suffer? I wanted answers and I was going to get them. If Katherine was using some sort of creapy magic, I was going to make her pay for it.

There was a fire raging inside of me and I was going to let it out. My anger would be unleashed on that dirty little witch. She would never take my best friend because I was going to stop her once and for all.

Lily's p.o.v

Will had gathered the entire pack except for the children; they weren't old enough to know about this, they just wouldn't understand. Everyone older than sixteen was present and they listened to me with the greatest respect.

After I explained the whole story, everyone was quiet for a couple of minutes, but then all hell broke loose. People were screaming frantically at one another. Will had thought he would be able to maintain order, but after one person started screaming, it was done. They wouldn't shut up. 

I understood they were all upset because their Luna was in danger, but all of this yelling wasn't helping. All of the witches were gone and I was afraid of what was going to happen to me, but I couldn't show that to the pack, they would get even more worried! I remembered my mom telling me about Katherine trying to take over my body and the uprising. It seemed like such a long time ago, but it had only been a week ago. She told me that she was going to try fight off Katherine on the other side and that there was a solution here, in our world. There was a connection between me and Katherine, I knew that, and I knew that that connection could only be broken by another witch. What I didn't get was my mom telling me there was a solution here, all the witches were dead! Unless...

That was it, there must be a witch left, hidden somewhere where we can't find her or maybe close by, without us all knowing. How were we going to find out? That witch could be anywhere. 

'Please, be silent,' I whispered, more to myself than the pack. I wanted them to be silent too, but I couldn't get them to shut up. 'Silence, please,' I said again, but now in the pack link. In no time, there was an eerie silence. The pack looked at me, waiting for an answer. Will stood next to me, confusion clearly visible in his eyes, but he smiled reassuringly at me.

'There is a witch we need to find,' I simply stated. That was all I knew so I couldn't say more.

'Who is she?' someone asked. I couldn't see who it was, but the voice sounded like it belonged to a young girl, probably my age.

'I don't know,' I admitted,' and before you ask, I don't know what she looks like either. I don't know anything, just that there is one witch left. My mother has given me a hint and I've only figured it out now, so we need to hurry. We don't have much time.' There was this weird feeling I felt in my stomach that I couldn't get rid off. If felt like I was getting really desperate. I wanted to stay alive, just like any other person in their right mind would want.

'Would it be that bad if Katherine took over your body, I mean at least she will leave us alone,' said a boy around Will's age. He was trying to provoke me, but I wasn't going to give in.

'You know, if you were smart, and apparently you are not, you would know Katherine isn't only coming for me. She wants this whole planet, she wants to rule the world. She wants to be queen of all supernaturals, if there will be any supernaturals left after she invaded this world. She won't spare the humans either, she thinks they're worthless and not worth caring for. So tell me again how we should just let her take over my body because then she will leave all of you alone.' I knew my words got to him, as I saw him cower backwards. He bowed his head in respect and I heard him murmer "sorry" a lot of times.

'It's ok, I get where you coming from, but the next time you say something like that, think before you speak. This won't be the end of me, it will be the end of all of us. I don't want to scare you, but we need to find the witch and fast!' My voice cracked at the end and Will embraced me.

Will took me inside after he dismissed all the pack members. He brought me up to our room and put me in the shower. He turned on the hot water and both of us just stood there with our clothes on. My clothes were getting heavy from all the water, but I didn't care. The warm water was calming and I loved it. Will stood next to me and held my hand.

'Where do you suggest we start looking? I know you have no idea, but maybe there would be some place you'd like to start.' He looked at me for an answer, but I just shrugged. I really didn't know.

'Maybe we should just start here, close to home. We don't know who we're looking for so I don't know how we are going to find her, but I think there will be some kind of magic involved. I think that when we have an idea, the witch will present herself to us. We just have to be close, if you know what I mean. It's a horrible explanation, I know, but you have to deal with it.' I smiled when I said the last part. We were going to find that witch, no matter what.

'Ok, tomorrow I will gather the pack once again and we'll check everyone who hasn't shifted yet. Wolves and witches don't go together, so there must be a traitor in our midst. We are looking at the younger population of our pack though...' Will didn't finish his sentence, he just looked up to me to see if I was still following his explanation.

'She doesn't have to be a traitor, it is possible she doesn't know! Maybe her powers haven't surfaced yet. Please Will, don't hurt her if she is present in our pack. She will be our salvation.' My hands were holding his face, while I was trying to convince him not to hurt our only solution to the problem.

'Fine, I won't hurt her, but she better be able to help us!' His voice still helt anger, but it was less obvious than a minute ago. 

We stayed in the shower for another ten minutes before we went to bed. Will was vast asleep in a matter of seconds, but me on the other hand couldn't sleep. The idea of the witch kept interrupting my thoughts. 

I just kept thinking of who it could be and if she would be able to remove Katherine's connection with me. What if she couldn't? What would happen to me.

I didn't know, and that scared me a lot. I needed certainty in my life, but it seemed like it would take a long time before I would get it.

____________________________________________________

At first I want to say: HAPPY NEWYEAR!!!!! :D I hope you will have an amazing 2015 and let your dreams come true!

I know it's been a very long time since I uploaded, but I couldn't find time. I had my hockey, school, piano lessons and all of that and I just couldn't... :( It was really stupid because I had this chapter in mind for a long time, but I didn't have the time to write it.

Please forgive me ;) I hope you enjoyed this new chapter though! If you did, feel free to leave a like or a comment!

xxxxxF-

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

265K 2.9K 60
Lied to, back stabbed, toyed with, beaten, abused, cheated, unloved, betrayed, lost, hurt. This is how Rose feels every day. She turns sixteen in a f...
1.1M 33.6K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...
1.8M 46.1K 36
My whole life has literally sucked. My mom cheated on my dad when I was 11 and then both my dad and I moved out. My name is Chloe and I'm 16 years ol...
1.6M 39.9K 63
Sixteen-year-old Valentine Winters has always known her destiny as the youngest daughter of an Alpha. On her sixteenth birthday, she eagerly anticipa...