Breathless ✓

Od Selenaedward22

Victoria Forbes, a young aspiring doctor, trudges through yet another ordinary day-a recurring pattern in her... Více

Description ✔
Prologue ✔
One ✔
Two ✔
Three ✔
Four ✔
Five ✔
Six ✔
Seven ✔
Eight ✔
Nine ✔
Ten ✔
Eleven ✔
Twelve ✔
Thirteen ✔
Fourteen ✔
Fifteen ✔
Sixteen ✔
Seventeen ✔
Eighteen ✔
Ninteen ✔
Twenty ✔
Twenty-One ✔
Twenty-Two ✔
Christian's pov ✔
Twenty-Three ✔
Twenty - Four ✔
Twenty-Five ✔
Twenty - Six ✔
Twenty - Seven ✔
Twenty - Eight ✔
Twenty - Nine ✔
Thirty ✔
Thirty - One ✔
Thirty - Two ✔
Thirty - Three ✔
Thirty - Four ✔
Thirty - Five ✔
Thirty - Six ✔
Thirty - Seven ✔
Thirty - Eight ✔
Thirty - Nine ✔
Forty ✔
Forty - One ✔
Forty - Two ✔
Forty - Three ✔
Forty - Four ✔
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER #1
BONUS CHAPTER #2
BONUS CHAPTER #3
BONUS CHAPTER #4
Actually rewriting BREATHLESS

FIFTY-TWO

4.2K 180 26
Od Selenaedward22

"We're scared to be lonely."

Dua lipa

...

...

I open my eyes only to be blinded by the sun. I blink trying to regain my vision. I'm still near the lake, sitting between Christian's legs, who's still asleep with his back against the bench.

"Christian? Wake up," I gently stroke his face.

"I'm up," he whispers hoarsely.

"Let's go inside and get some rest," I tell him. "Last night was very trying. We're both exhausted."

I get up and help him up too.

He stretches and picks up his suit jacket from the ground. I watch him close his eyes and exhale, then he looks at me as if he doesn't believe I'm still here.

"What's wrong?" I question him.

He sighs and shakes his head, laughing humorlessly, "Just can't believe you're still here."

"You should have explained it to me, Christian. What you did was totally out of question."

"I know. I panicked..." He struggles for words. "I'm so sorry, baby."

I stand on my tiptoes and chastely kiss his lips, then pull a little back so I can talk to him. "You hurt me, Christian. You are the person I least expect it from. I thought if you're doing this to me just hours after proposing. What will you do if we get married?"

He hugs me close to his chest, "I'm going to make it up to you for the rest of our lives, Victoria. I can't live without you."

"I love you," I tighten my arms around him.

"I love you, baby, so so much."

• • •

"So everything okay between you two, right?" Amara asks for the hundredth time.

I laugh, "Yes, Amara. We're totally fine, though he has a lot of making up to do."

"I'll whoop his ass if he doesn't."

I give her a mock glare, "You're not allowed to touch that ass."

She raises her hands up, giggling.

"Where is Christian anyway?" She asks.

"Work."

"What are they doing about Matteo?"

"They are keeping us girls out of it. Their tech guy, Luciano? I think. They are working with him to track that son of a bitch," I sip my wine.

"He's been working with Lorenzo since forever. We can't trust many people so the mission is a wee bit more difficult than usual," Amara says.

"I just hope that the traitor gets caught. The whole accident and the kidnapping. And that attack on Christian and Lorenzo was because of him."

Amara gives me a look, "Where did you find out all of this?"

"Pried it out of Christian. He's doing everything I say since that stupid night two days ago," I giggle.

"Well at least something good came out of it," she shrugs.

I refill my third glass of wine. "It's almost midnight but I can't stop," I groan.

"Don't worry, Christian will take care of you," Amara giggles.

"He should have been home by now," I frown.

"Call him," Amara tells me.

"What if he's busy?"

"You're never too busy for your woman when you fuck up with her. Call him."

"Damn, girl. You're a savage today."

She flips her hair, "Must be the hormones considering I'm pregnant."

All the wine from my mouth comes out in a spray directly on Amara's face.

"What?" I ask in a timid voice.

"I'm pregnant, Victoria. You're going to be an aunt."

"Wait. What... How?!" I place my glass down, yelling in her face in disbelief.

"I found out when you were in the hospital. Everything was tense that I kept it to myself. When you woke up I told Francis but told him to keep his mouth shut. We were supposed to tell you the day after Christian proposed to you then the timing was bad but I just couldn't hold it in anymore. It was like I had to tell you. You hear me?..." She rambles until I cut her off with a hug.

"I'm so so happy for you," I mumble against her shoulder. "How far along are you?"

"Ten weeks," she shyly mumbles.

"I'm so happy. You and Francis are going to make such adorable babies," I clap my hands.

I pass her my wine glass and grab the bottle myself. "Let's toast."

"I can't drink. Pregnant, remember?" Amara glares at me.

"A sip is totally harmless unless you're forgetting you're talking to a doctor."

"If you say so," she says unsure.

"Sheesh. Thanks for the vote of confidence. Now come on. To Francis for knocking you up and your upcoming baby!" We clink our wines.

"You're definitely drunk," Amara comments.

"Whatever, I don't even care," I pout.

"Now what's wrong?" Amara asks.

"You've got knocked up Amara and here I am. I'm not getting any action. Like at all. Christian never lets me take off his pants. Like dude, you can give me some meat."

Amara laughs loudly, "You mean you guys have never had any sort of sexual activity?"

"No, it's not like that. I mean he is pretty good with his tongue but man, I can only control myself for so long," I explain to her.

"Do you say no or does he?"

"He does. Duh!" I sit up straight, "And it's not even like he has something to be insecure about. He's blessed in that department," I wink at her.

"Then what's the problem? I can tell he's so attracted to you. His eyes follow you everywhere you go."

"Sometimes I think I'm the problem. Would you do me if you were a guy?" I ask her.

"In a heartbeat. Now call your man."

"You should also call your baby daddy," I giggle.

I pick up my phone and click Christian's contact number. He picks up on the third ring.

"Hey, baby."

"Hi. Why aren't you home yet? I miss you," I reply.

"Sorry, been caught up at work. It's hectic, we need to find Matteo, but I'm in the car now. Almost home."

"Really?"

"Yes. Did you need anything? Ice-cream? Chocolates? Some pizza?"

"I want to eat a sausage," I answer, sending Amara a wink who catches on pretty quickly. "I've been craving some Italian sausage. Mhmmm. Yum."

"Baby? Have you been drinking?"

"Just had three glasses of wine but it doesn't matter because I needed to talk to you anyways."

"Oh, it's never great. What about?"

"Why haven't we had sex yet?"

"Victoria!" I hear tires screech in the background.

"What? I'm serious. It's like I'm on edge all the time with you. I don't even know how you look when you're naked. You always make a run for it whenever things are getting good. You're coming home today and we're having sex. Are you hearing me, mister? I've had enough."

"Victoria, please you don't-"

"I'm not hearing anything, you're coming home and we're having sex or else I'm not talking to you at all. You'll have to sleep on the couch and no kisses for you. You understand?"

"Victoria-"

"Do you understand?"

"Yes," he grits out.

"Goodbye. I love you." I hang up before he can get in another word.

"You go girl," Amara giggles.

"Feels good to let it all out," I take a deep breath and close my eyes laying back.

...

"Victoria, wake up," Amara whispers in my ear. "Victoria!"

I open my eyes and looks at her questionly.

"Christian's here," She gives me a knowing stare.

"What time is it?" I sit up.

"You've been asleep for forty minutes and if you don't remember you threatened your fiance and told him he'd sleep on the couch if he didn't agree to have sex with you."

"I did?" I wonder. "I did!"

"Yes now go."

"Okay, going now," I jump up from the couch and that exact moment Christian steps into the house with Rico and Francis.

Rico is laughing, Francis looks amused while Christian looks embarrassed?

"Hey, baby. Had a goodnight?" Christian stares at me.

"Yes, I did. And I'm pretty sure you're going to have a really bad one," I cross my arms over my chest.

"Give my boy a break, Victoria," Rico walks up to me and throws his arm around my shoulder. "He's had a pretty rough night."

"But he is suppose to-"

"Victoria!" Christian cuts in horrified.

I throw Rico's arm off of me and March towards Christian and fist his tie in my hand. "You're going with me mister," I hiss at him and drag him upstairs.

"Tori. What are you doing?"

I ignore him and pull him the room and slam the door shut with my foot.

"Victoria," he starts when I push him back on the bed.

I climb onto his lap with my legs straddling him. I put a finger to his lips, "Hush."

I trace the bridge of lips to his nose, then his cheek bone to his hair where I fist his dark strands in my hand.

"Christian, I'm a mess right now. I don't know what your problem is but gosh I want you now," I lean forward and take his his bottom between my teeth. "And I won't take no for an answer. Every time you say no, my mind wanders off, like you're not attracted to me. So I want you or I want an explanation."

Christian looks at me with a look of adoration, "Baby you couldn't be more wrong. I'm so attracted to you that I think it's not even possible. I've wanted you since the second I laid my eyes on you."

"Then what's wrong? I'm so confused."

Christian darts his eyes away from me and... blushes.

"What's going on?"

"Victoria..." He starts. "I've never..." He shakes his head.

"What?" I pull away from him.

"I've never... I've never been with a girl before," he looks down, blushing. Again.

"What?" That's not possible.

"I'm a virgin, Victoria."

"What... That's not.. what?" I question, dumbfounded.

"Ugh, this is so embarrassing," he laughs.

"But that is not possible. You are literally have been so good at what we've done before," I think out loud. "What?"

How did I not see that coming?

Because he's literally a Greek Sex God.

Suddenly I put the clues together. How Rico was making fun of him a few weeks back. How Christian used to shut down the topic.

"Rico hinted at it but I never thought about it much," I tell him. "I still can't believe it."

"I've always wanted to wait for the special one. I waited for that someone who would've been the best thing in my life."

Aww.

I feel like shit now.

"I'm so sorry. This revelation just sobered me up," I laugh resting my forehead against his shoulder.

"It's okay, baby. You didn't know. I just want our first time to be after we get married. Doing it the right way."

"Now I can't even say no," I groan.

"It's okay. Why don't we rest and figure other shit later."

"That's probably a good idea," I agree throwing myself oof the bed.

I feel like shit.

.....

"Does it bother you?" I ask Christian as I lay across his chest holding his hand tightly in mine. "I mean because I'm not a... um... virgin?"

"No. As long as I'm your last," he strokes my hair.

"You don't have to worry about that," I press a kiss to his chest.

"I know, baby." He cuddles me closer, "I love you."

"I love you more."

"Whatever you say, Thea", He chuckles.

"I love hearing you say that and everything else you say."

"And I love hearing you laugh and all the other things you do," he softly kisses my cheek.

"We should never get up and stay like this forever and ever and ever," I sigh dramatically.

"Unfortunately, that is not possible. You're still a little drunk and you need sleep young lady," He scolds me playfully.

"Okay, okay. Goodnight."

"Goodnight sweetheart."

But that doesn't happen. The moment my eyes were about to close a loud blaring alarm echoes through the room.

"What is happening Chritian?" I look at him fearfully but I already know the answer.

"We're under attack."

...

...

Guys. This is my best friend's new story. Y'all should go check it out. It's breaking all the stereotypes of us girls. It's amazing.

Find her at: diamondslove19

...

And thank you guys. We've passed 6k views in such a short period of time. I'm over the moon. Love y'all. Happy reading. 💜🤗

--Ayla

P.S. Selena dropped her STAY VULNERABLE collection. It's amazing.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.4M 47.1K 45
We all know the cliché story of the bad boy falling for the nerdy girl, but what about a bad boy falling for another bad boy? Every Friday, Kai Yoon...
6.5K 825 16
[ boyxboy ] When a nameless boy finds himself torn between the comfort of his childhood and adult temptation he captures the attention of an eccentri...
33.7K 3.1K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...
828K 24.5K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...