𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞 𝙬𝙖�...

Από bettyslovetriangle

READ THE REWRITTEN VERSION OF THIS STORY ON MY PAGE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! "TEENAGE DIRTBAG!" go check it out leave... Περισσότερα

TEENAGE DIRTBAG up now!
✧PART 1 - EVERYTHING I WANTED ✧
━━━━ prologue
━━━━ i
━━━━ ii
━━━━ iii
━━━━ iv
━━━━ v
━━━━ vi
━━━━ vii
━━━━ viii
━━━━ ix
━━━━ x
━━━━ xi
━━━━ xii
━━━━ xiii
━━━━ xv
━━━━ xvi
━━━━ xvii
━━━━ xviii
━━━━ xix
━━━━ xx
━━━━ xxi
━━━━ xxii
━━━━ a message from leah (kinda prologue to chapt xxiii)
━━━━ xxiii
━━━━ xxiv
━━━━ xxv
━━━━ xxvi
━━━━ xxvii
━━━━ epilogue
✧PART 2 - SIX FEET UNDER ✧
━━━━ letter 1
━━━━ letter 365
━━━━ letter 397
━━━━ prologue
━━━━ letter 489
━━━━ i
━━━━ ii
━━━━ iii
━━━━ iv
━━━━ v
━━━━ vi
━━━━ vii
━━━━ viii
━━━━ ix
━━━━ x
━━━━ xi
━━━━ xii
━━━━ xiii
━━━━ xiv
━━━━ xv
━━━━ xvi
━━━━ xvii
━━━━ xviii
━━━━ xix
━━━━ xx
━━━━ xxi
━━━━ xxii (the end, thank you, please read the end a/n <3)
life updates :) (NEW EDITS????)
TEENAGE DIRTBAG! (coming soon)
big dreams
prob the last update ever on this story, btw read teenage dirtbag up rn

━━━━ xiv

2.8K 95 49
Από bettyslovetriangle

LEAH WOKE UP in a good mood. she remembered how after the breakdown she had in garcia's presence, how they bought some ice cream from the corner store up the block and watched "ferris bueller's day off," which was leah's favorite.

and then she remembered the events that LED to that. she remembered how spencer left without any explanation.

and suddenly, she was sad again.

she wasn't worried. she was going to talk to spencer today whether he wanted to or not- she had to understand why he left. spencer was usually pretty easy to read- but last night, leah was clueless.

she got changed into her work clothes, made some coffee, and walked out her door, locking it behind her.

she wanted to drive today. she would get to work early, and hoped that spencer was there when she arrived.

so she got into her car and started it up for the first time in a long time. she walked to work every morning- knowing damn well the walk was a very long one.

she put on the radio, and smiled as the song she loved started to play. she saw it as a sign that today would be a good day. she hummed along to the lyrics as they were sang aloud: "her name is noelle..."

𖥸

she pulled into the parking spot near the bureau and got out of her car, when she heard her phone vibrate in her pocket.

it was a text from gregory campbell, agnes' husband whom she had kept in contact with since the funeral- which was two days ago. last night before sleeping, she sent him a message asking if she could look around for a bit, although not giving much away considering she doesn't want a dead woman's ex husband thinking she was murdered.

she was going to head over to the apartment tonight, and she hoped that spencer would come with her; that is, if she had things sorted out with him by then.

she walked towards the entrance of the bau, and recognized another person who was also making their way towards the door.

"derek morgan," leah started, raising her voice a little bit. "is that you?"

"leah gray!" derek looked up. "to what do i owe the pleasure of seeing you so early this morning?"

"just thought i could get here a little early. i took the car today, and had nothing better to do for an hour, so here i am."

leah didn't want to tell derek the real reason she was there. since the night leah stayed over at derek's place, he's been like a security blanket to her- and he was very, very protective. she didn't want him to worry.

"the car? i didn't even know you had a car, gray."

leah's eyes widened. "wait, that's why you've offered me tons of rides to work?"

"well, yeah!"

leah laughed, and soon derek joined in.

"i have a house, too."

"then why do you live in your apartment?"

"my parents left me the house in their will. it's all paid off so i don't have to worry. i just- don't want to live there alone you know? but, i'm thinking of convincing my future husband to move into that house."

they bantered on for a little bit more, before making their way inside and to their desks.

leah was right- spencer did show up to work early, but he wasn't the only one, considering penelope garcia said a "good morning, my lovelies!" to her and derek as she walked by us.

leah dropped her bag on her desk, taking a seat in her chair. spencer didn't look up once.

"hey, spencer," leah started. he looked up, nodding his head towards her in acknowledgement.

"how are you this morning?" leah asked him, trying to start an actual conversation.

all spencer did was pick up his cup of coffee and take another sip before standing up. "do either of you want anything from the break room?"

derek responded, and leah didn't care to listen. all she did was lower her eyes towards her lap in sadness.

and then spencer left.

"what was that all about?" derek asked her.

"oh," she started. "it's nothing. we were just together last night and-"

"you went on a date with pretty boy and you didn't tell me?"

"what? n-no morgan it wasn't a date."

derek just looked at her, smirking. "yeah, okay. i totally believe that."

"it wasn't! i-i do not like spencer like that. he's my friend." leah finished that sentence, not before mumbling "if he even is that anymore" under her breath.

the conversation ended there, considering emily walked in, saying hello to the two before sitting down at her desk.

leah was still upset, and she didn't know what to do. all she knew was that spencer reid was going to explain himself to her- whether he liked it or not.

spencer came back a few moments later, giving derek morgan a cup of coffee before sitting back down in his chair.

"so, pretty boy," derek smirked at him. "gray here told me about your date last night."

leah rolled her eyes and was about to correct derek again, before emily chimed in. "you two went on a date? why didn't you tell me?"

leah looked over to emily, "because it wasn't a date."

derek continued. "so what did you two do? did she make you dinner, did you watch some nerdy movie? ooh! did you-"

spencer got up abruptly and turned to leave. he was mad. like, really mad.

"oh, boy wonder!" derek sang. "no need to be bashful, come on! tell uncle morgan about your da-"

"it wasn't a date," spencer turned to derek, pushing his chair towards his desk.

derek stopped, and his smile fell- as did emily's.

"one," spencer started again. "what leah and i did last night is absolutely none of your concern, two; it wasn't a date, and three," he turned towards leah. "what did you tell him?"

"w-what do you mean?" leah asked.

"did i stutter? i asked you 'what did you tell him?'"

"nothing, spence-"

"really?" he scoffed. "last night was a mistake. i should've never taken you home, i should've never came upstairs, and most of all, i should've never gotten involved in the first place."

leah was starting to tear up at his words. "you were just helping me, spencer. i needed help, and i asked you for help- isn't that what friends are for?"

"not anymore-"

"hey!" derek yelled at spencer, making him stop. "can i talk to you?"

derek was mad, the spite in his voice was very audible, and it kind of scared leah.

derek stood up and walked away with spencer.

"are you okay?" emily asked leah, who now had tears streaming down her face.

"no," leah responded. "i- i just wish i knew what i did."

"do you want to talk about it?"

"more than anything."

"tell me everything."

change in pov

𖥸

"what the hell is wrong with you?" derek asked spencer, his voice filled with rage.

spencer didn't reply, he just crossed his arms, clenched his jaw and looked at morgan.

"look, kid- i don't know what the hell happened with you and leah last night, but what you just said to her? that was not cool, especially since you did it in front of me and emily. you guys are friends, frankly i don't care what the hell she did to you considering i know she wouldn't hurt a fly- so you better have some type of explanat-"

derek stopped. spencer was crying- and he was crying really, really hard.

"i-i don't know, morgan," spencer cried. "i was selfish last night, i panicked and i left. she's been through so much- her parents were murdered and the last thing she remembers of them was seeing their dead bodies covered with blood. and then i think that i have the right to complain about my childhood. i'm a terrible friend, morgan. and an even more terrible person."

morgan walked up to spencer and hugged him, spencer still crying.

"do you want to talk about it?" derek asked him.

"maybe after i apologize to leah. can you get her for me?" spencer asked, wiping away the tears that were streaming down his face.

"yeah. and kid? don't be too hard on yourself. you mean a lot to leah, whether you like it or not."

spencer smiled at derek, and derek then left The room.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

73.2K 1.3K 30
Y/n's trauma leads to her fallout and Spencer's relapse. After an altercation at work Y/n decides to disappear, leaving Spencer alone. After years of...
197K 3.4K 19
you and spencer have known each other since your were both genius' in high school together. you loved each other's smarts and personality. you start...
868K 15.5K 39
["The second his lips touched yours, the roar of bad memories and gruesome crime scenes that always filled the silence in your mind dulled down to a...
1.1M 24.6K 27
"Hm," Rossi says. "You two must've been good friends." "Best friends," you say, grinning at Spencer. "Yeah," Spencer replies. "Best friends." ✧-It's...