Cold Like Death: Shoto Todoro...

By TeruTategami

One second she was smiling at the cold white bliss, the next she were enveloped in ice and a vision that fade... More

Chapter 1: Frozen In Time
Chapter 2: Late Night Sleepover
Chapter 3: Pride
Chapter 4: Morning
Chapter 5: The Cool Down
Chapter 6: Dad
Chapter 7: The Family
Chapter 8: The File
Chapter 9: The Gauntlet
Chapter 10: The Trials
Chapter 11: Doppelgangers Galore
Chapter 12: Jealousy
Chapter 13: Home Is Where The Heart Is
Chapter 14: Cherry Blossoms
Chapter 15: Cats & Blind Dates
Chapter 16: Taken For Granted
Chapter 17: The Odds
Chapter 18: Fire & Ice
Chapter 19: The Investigation
Chapter 20: Awakening
Chapter 22: Home
Chapter 23: Blue
Chapter 24: The Girl In Need Of A Hero
Chapter 25: Rescue
Chapter 26: Parting Ways
Chapter 27: We're All Connected
Chapter 28: The Final Destination
Chapter 29: The Beginning of the End

Chapter 21: Hide

607 36 22
By TeruTategami

The weekend wasn't one to enjoy. Almost every news company in Japan witnessed (Y/n)'s fight with a rampaging citizen and they just had to broadcast their own reports of many. Unbeknownst to her, this news story was blowing up just as big if not bigger than Endeavor's heroic fight against a Nomu months before. Villains don't just save heroes like Dabi did. Unable to settle on just eyewitness reports, reporters from all over were trying their hardest to knock down the UA walls in order to get an interview with (Y/n) Renora herself. How did they know it was her? (Y/n) went to meet Dabi last friday and she made the mistake of wearing her UA uniform. Given this point in time, not only are the Pros upset with (Y/n) over trying to solve a public crisis with only a Provisional Licence but also that she had come in contact with one of the most dangerous villains in the League of Villains and lived to tell the tale. Everyone around the country is speculating that (Y/n)'s working with the League of Villains now, in which they aren't entirely wrong, because why else would a villain go out of his way to save a hero in training?

Ever since the first report surfaced, UA already came to the executive decision to lie low on the matter since their student in question was back safe and sound. It was in the best interest of everyone to ignore the media as best as can be. However, with the boistrous mob outside of UA campus, it's like someone angrily pounding at your door at 3 am. This became a problem that called for desperate measures.

Pulled from class, and not in the best physical state either, (Y/n) was summoned to Principal Nezu's office. Much to her own surprise, Mr. Aizawa and All Might took time out of their busy schedules to be there for her despite never asking for their assistance. The class was already thrilled since this office call delayed class, but still, (Y/n) wasn't exactly thrilled on her end since she already had an idea of what the meeting held in store.

(Y/n) fanned herself lightly with one hand as the room was a bit warm for her comfort. There wasn't a sound to be heard besides the white mouse who blew on his tea in a state of tranquility. (Y/n) hasn't met Principal Nezu yet, but he was a strange character indeed. She never expected mice to like tea yet the Principal seemed to thrive on it. Even now as the mouse tilted the cup ever so slightly to savor some of the herbal goodness but soon sat it back down realizing it was a little too hot for his comfort. At last, his black rodent eyes arose as he smiled radiantly at his student. "Miss. (Y/n)... I'm sure you know why you're here today?" He asked in such a proper tone.

(Y/n) remained stunned as she had expected Nezu to have a cutesy voice when he in fact hadn't had such a tone. "The villain thing... Right?" (Y/n) sighed as she snapped back into reality. She uncomfortably shifted within her seat before the Principal's desk and fanned herself more intensely with the feeling of moisture beading beneath her uniform.

"Yes, precisely!" The mouse man hummed. "May I ask what you were doing in Kamino Ward last Friday? You never received permission to leave campus dear."

Oh great, (Y/n) thought. I never planned ahead for questions like these. I fucking hate lying too. Thank goodness I can keep a straight face though. "I was visiting my family," (Y/n) turned to her one and only viable excuse. She could've said she was staying the night at Shoto's house for internships but Shoto would be too dense to read the situation and deny her claims if questioned and with Mr. Aizawa here as well he'd quickly call her out for lies. He is working with Enji and Hawks on Shun's case afteral.

Mr. Aizawa narrowed his eyes on the girl sitting before him. She too felt his piercing gaze. Did he already catch my bluff? "You aren't supposed to be visiting your family (Y/n)... You know that," the man reminded his student but she could only shoot daggers at him.

"Um... Why can't she?" All Might frowned. "Many of our students ask to go home all the time."

"They can visit all they want," Aizawa groaned heavily. "Except she can't."

"First of all," (Y/n) growled. "You never told me I couldn't go home. Enji never did either. Do you really expect me to sit around while Shun's dying in the hospital and my family has to go day by day worrying about where their son went? I wasn't gonna tell them about him, but still, I too am hurting and nobody besides Shoto and Midoriya and MAYBE Shinsou understands that," upon finishing her little rant, (Y/n) knew she played the part well and succeeded. Her teachers were a wide eyed mess and they couldn't form words. Except Nezu, yes his unusually large eyes were larger than normal, but he went back to normal upon taking another gratuitous sip of tea.

All Might lied a hand upon (Y/n)'s shoulder, "my apologizes (Y/n). I thought your friends and peers were helping you through all this."

"The only people besides us who know about my brother are Shoto, Midoriya, Bakugou, Shinsou and Ashido..."

"Again, I should've talked to you sooner."

"Same here," Aizawa agrees. "But still... Your actions really are putting the school six feet under. Why did you get involved with that situation in Kamino? You might have a license, doesn't mean you should handle things the way you did. What you did was dangerous. You could've died (Y/n). You should've at least waited for the Pros to arrive before jumping in there," It was the harsh truth but, Aizawa was right... Dabi was right. Dabi kept stressing the fact that the Pros should handle the mind control victim not (Y/n). Yet, she denied all of his advice and jumped into the situation without even a plan to sway the tides.

Why did Shoto's jackass brother have to be right? "I'm sorry," (Y/n) apologized with her head held low. "But did anybody get hurt? Not even I was hurt. Yeah, the guy's dead but... He was bad and he can't hurt anyone anymore so..." Although correct on her end, (Y/n) found it difficult trying to justify her wrongdoings. Dabi killed an innocent man. That man was never bad, just a victim of being in the wrong place at the time and paying the price. If only she left the problem to the pros...

"You might be correct... Still doesn't excuse your actions," All Might morphed into his muscled form to give that little talk, only to turn back just as quickly while spewing blood across the room from his wet coughs.

"Is the blood normal?" (Y/n) was mortified. She'd witness All Might do this on occasion but now she's truly worried as to if he's gonna drop dead on the spot.

Mr. Aizawa knelt down before (Y/n). "What about that Villain... Dabi. Why did he save you? You know what the League of Villains are planning with your family, so why didn't he kidnap you?" Oh no... Everything is revolving around Dabi now. Mr. Aizawa definitely is deserving of his title as a Pro Hero that's for sure.

"To be honest," (Y/n)'s insides were on fire. The more she lies, the more her stomach churns. "I don't know... I really don't." She was fanning her face and breathing heavily.

"Yeah well knock it with the lying," Mr. Aizawa spits. "You've been sweating and red in the face ever since you came in."

The show really is over now. "The only thing he really told me is that he doesn't agree with anything the League does anymore. He doesn't want them to succeed with the Renora's Family Fortune plan," that there was the truth, but (Y/n) never wanted to admit to anything she spoke of. That, everything she just said, was Dabi's personal secret. He's playing the heroes and the villains and she just called him out.

"That..." Aizawa trailed off. "Actually makes sense," he stood up. "The League just lost their key piece: Shun. Now they need another willing member of the Renora family. Dabi put their plan on a total standstill by saving her."

"Are you okay (Y/n)?" All Might pressed his bony hand to her forehead.

"No..." (Y/n) sighed heavily. "The day Dabi saved me, I overused my quirk and got hypothermia. Shoto kept me from dying with HIS quirk, but I always get sick whenever it happens. I've been feeling off for a few days now..." When body temperatures dip below or above the regular temperature, your body is fighting too hard to heat up or cool so that it can't fight off sickness. Fighting off sickness, stress and the guilt of lying. Her body's a mess inside and out.

"No school for you," All Might announced.

"Anything sleep and medicine can fix or do you need the nurse?" Mr. Aizawa questioned.

"The fact that my quirk prevents me from overheating... Which I am..."

"Just take in deep breaths," (Y/n) All Might kept the girl upright in the seat as she obediently followed his orders.

Now checked into the infirmary until further notice, Shoto took it upon himself to check up on (Y/n) right after class since Mr. Aizawa told his students that she was very sick and isn't expected to come back anytime soon. Contagious. Therefore nobody should visit but it's not like Shoto cares about the rules to begin with. Without a care for the warnings, he visited the Nurse's office where it was barren of lives spare for Recovery Girl and (Y/n) herself.

Recovery Girl shook her head, "you were told to keep away..."

"My apologies. I'll be gone soon," Shoto bowed before his elder sd he progressed to straighten himself out. He stepped before his dear girlfriend's bedside, astonished. Shoto thought he wouldn't see the day that (Y/n) would sweat. Yet, there she lied in a soggy mess of sheets. He laid a gentle hand atop her burning head. Hot to the touch just as he feared. "I know you're in pain," he reluctantly spoke.

(Y/n) found difficulty in peeling her eyelids open as if they were glued together. "it's what happens when I overuse my quirk... I'll be fine in a day or two." An airy whisper, that's how she sounded.

"You look like crap though."

"Thanks..."

"How badly are you burning up?" Shoto laid his right hand atop the girl's forehead. "Can't you use your quirk to cool down?"

Once (Y/n) felt some cold breach from his palm, she groggily pushed his hand away. "Stop it Shoto," she whined. "I'm not you... I can't just cool myself down. The damage is done. I'm sick, end of story. I have to wait it out. Plus..." (Y/n) tried to hold her hand up but was too weak and instead lied it over her head. Her fingertips glittered a pale blue. "The fever is so bad... I can't use my quirk anyways."

"More of a reason to stay," Shoto sighed. "I can cool you down so that you aren't as uncomfortable."

"Do I need to repeat?"

"No..." Shoto frowned. Wait for the fever to break on its own.

"Please just... Go have fun or something until I'm back at the dorms... Love you," she smiled the best she could.

Shoto stepped away only to come back, "can I get you anything?"

"Get lost," (Y/n) laughed.

"Love you," Shoto bent down and kissed the girl sweetly on the cheek. Just seeing (Y/n) smile was enough to tell him she'd be alright while on recovery.

"Please sanitize before leaving," Recovery Girl asked of the boy while holding out a bottle.

Shoto nodded as he pressed on the pump of the clear bottled sanitizer, rubbed his hands together, and bowed his head goodbye. If Shoto had to be completely honest, he has no idea what he's gonna do over the next few days. Will (Y/n) recover as soon as tomorrow? In a few days? A week? Should he pull forward with the investigation with Dabi and Shinsou? Is communicating with Dabi even a good idea considering everything? There's too many things to do, too many things to worry about. No... Shoto heard (Y/n). She told him to have fun. Take a break, have fun. Yeah, Shoto might not be with (Y/n) but he can still have fun with or without her.

Even with (Y/n)'s words in mind, Shoto kept thinking about her. On any other ordinary day, he wouldn't be worried about her but he can't help it. (Y/n)'s stuck in the infirmary, alone, sick, suffering through a nasty fever. He just wants to do something to make her feel better. Everyone does. That's why, after struggling to enjoy the first afternoon without (Y/n), Midoriya thought it'd be nice to bring everyone together for a nice hand cooked dinner after school the next day and deliver some to the sick lady as a nice get well soon gift.

The idea to cook something nice was so great, even Bakugou pitched in to help. Actually, Bakugou was already cooking himself something for dinner and when Midoriya and Shoto asked for him to hurry it up Bakugou thought they were trying to 'better' him at cooking. Now, Bakugou's pulling out all the tricks from his sleeve and was knee deep in noodles all the while bossing around Midoriya and Shoto. Not even five minutes in, they both began to call him 'Chef' and nothing else. Only to realize they shouldn't have given him said nickname as it'd only fan the flames of his ego more than before.

Shoto was setting out bowls, one by one, setting them down upon the counters of the dormitory kitchen. Midoriya, wiping the sweat from atop his forehead into the shoulder of his shirt, peered up from his cutting board of veggies to a content Shoto. "You think (Y/n)'s gonna like your little surprise?" The boy announced out of the blue.

"I introduced her to soba, I know she likes it," Shoto hummed with delight. "I brought (Y/n) some soba when she was in the hospital and it really perked her up."

Midoriya chuckled, "fair enough." Content with his reply, Midoriya returned to his cutting board until something else tickled his brain. "Oh Todoroki!" Shoto blankly stared at his friend as he was handling more bowls. "Can you get out an extra bento box?"

"I'm not slaying over this hot stove just so that only you can get extras you Shitty Deku!!!" Bakugou snapped, hitting the boy over the head with his wooden spatula.

"I-It's not for me!!!" Midoriya whined all the while protecting his head from further blows. "I was gonna bring some to Shun in the hospital!!!"

Bakugou stopped suddenly, "wait... That Fucker's alive?"

"Wait," Midoriya mimicked the blonde's confused head tilt. "You knew that he was hurt in the first place?"

"He delivered clothes to the hospital for me the night it happened," Shoto unfortunately recalls the events of that grim night.

"Again..." Bakugou began to squint his eyes. "That purple haired bastard is alive?"

"Um... Yeah," Midoriya nodded his head. "He's been out of his coma for a few days now. He can talk, not a lot, but he can," Being that it's been a few days, the organ transplant was a success since Shun's body hasn't rejected it. On the other side, talking always takes it out of Shun. He can barely breathe as it is and talking only tires him out and overworks his new lungs. "As expected though, he's not in the best mental state right now. Shun's either crying because the pain is so horrible or because of everything that's happening. Just the other day, Mr. Aizawa and Hitoshi suggested to him he'd change his name. We haven't settled on anything, but I want to make him feel better in any way possible!!!" Family endangerment, names changes, the fact that he used to work for the villain organization that's out to kill him and his entire family, of course Shun would drown in his own guilt and regret. Midoriya knows he's learned from his own mistakes and strives to correct them, that's why Midoriya isn't mad about his past. Not in the slightest.

Bakugou moved his piercing red gaze to the floor with an aggravated sigh. "Half and Half Bastard's girlfriend and shitty brother will get the best dishes then."

"Thank you," Shoto bowed his head which demonstrated how truly thankful he was.

"Y-Yeah! Thanks Kacchan!!!"

"Fuck off Deku!!! Quit calling me that!!! It's Chef and nothing else!!!" And Bakugou was back to the spatula head hitting.

A large grey feline hopped upon the kitchen island, "Well hello Africa," Shoto stroked the cat down it's back. She kept nudging Shoto with her head, meowing with desperation, nearly pacing back and forth. Shoto easily figured out that Africa was anxious. "Sorry girl... Mommy's still sick. You'll have to wait a day or two longer."

"Oh shut it with the baby talk," Bakugou wretched. "Don't call your girlfriend Mommy either. It's sick!!!"

"But um..." Shoto cupped the cat's face between his hands and smushed her face playfully. "She is her Mommy... And I'm the Dad."

Bakugou threw a ladle at Shoto square in the face, "MY kitchen MY rules bastard!" Africa hissed at Bakugou in response. "Don't hiss at me pussy!!! I don't have to cook to make your Mom feel better!!!"

"Heh," Shoto snickered. "Look who's using the baby talk now."

Another utensil was thrown at a cocky Shoto, "Fuck off!!!"

After dinner was put together and consumed, Shoto and Midoriya packed up the specially prepared soba Bakugou set off to the side for the ill siblings and went their own ways. Midoriya to the hospital, Shoto to the Nurse's Infirmary. Long story short, Recovery Girl wasn't pleased to see Shoto again. Luckily he's managed to stay away for twenty four hours, but (Y/n)'s still sick and was told to keep away. Yet, it was oddly heart warming knowing how much Shoto cared for (Y/n) and she allowed him to continue his business.

Shoto rubbernecked to make sure (Y/n) was even awake. She was thankfully. He knew by the way she was moaning and groaning like a ghost. Sadly, Shoto was beginning to expect her to be sick for a few days longer. "How're you holding up?" Shoto asked of his special lady. (Y/n) groaned while reluctantly peeling the dampened cloth from atop her forehead and eyes.

(Y/n) nearly gagged just trying to speak, "I'm getting worse by the day..."

"Will this make you feel better?" Shoto shrugged his bag from his shoulders to lie upon (Y/n)'s bedside. He unzipped the bag slowly where a fluffy grey being crawled out. Africa's eyes enlarged with delight as she purred and nuzzled her cheek into (Y/n)'s. (Y/n) awed, pulling off the faintest of smiles despite her pain, and it brought warmth to Shoto's chest. "She's been really worried about you," Shoto dragged a palm over the feline's back. "She's also been strangely clingy and protective over me."

"Oh really?" (Y/n) found everything so sweet. They say pets are great judges of character as Africa's been having stuff against the boys of the class ever since her adoption especially Shoto, Midoriya and Shun. Shun being a former villain, Africa had all the rights to hate him and Shoto as well as Midoriya are really close to him. She has no problems with Shinsou or Aizawa though. So of course it's refreshing hearing that Shoto and Africa are on good terms once more.

"Africa sort of put the beat down on Bakugou earlier after he threw a ladle at me," Shoto instinctively rubbed between his eyes despite how the pain was no longer there. "Then out of the blue they were loving on each other."

"I heard from Kiri that Bakugou has a soft spot for animals," (Y/n) tagged on.

"If you don't then you're heartless," Shoto had to come to that conclusion.

"Thanks for checking in," (Y/n) wanted to change the subject. "I told you to forget about me till my fever breaks... Yet... Here you are."

"I tried," Shoto sighed. "If you weren't sick, I wouldn't have a problem leaving you alone. You're getting worse though. Just let me stick around and help you feel better, if only a little bit." If (Y/n) tells him to leave her alone again just like yesterday, he'll take her words to heart and leave since it's what she wants. He won't argue that he's dense, but he really does need that last confirmation.

"Okay..." (Y/n) groaned. "Can you help me sit up then?"

"Anything," Shoto bowed his head and shed the covers from off the girl's body. The cold attacked her body, yet her head was on fire, leaving that horribly odd feeling of freezing to death and overheating. Shoto practically picked her up as he carefully lifted her top half to rest against the bedframe. He placed a pillow between her head and the board for comfort.

The entire room was spinning. "Water..." She breathed. Shoto grabbed her the cup of water that was sitting on the bedside table and held it out for her to take. Upon reaching out, Shoto traced how badly her hands shook and instead pressed the glass to her lips and helped to tilt her head back with a hand that held her chin. (Y/n) downed the entire glass, before asking for another, until her thirst was quenched.

"Do you have the flu of something?" Shoto began to wonder.

"Something along those lines," (Y/n) admits. "Recovery Girl isn't quite sure if I have a cold or the flu. Either way... My fever's too high."

Shoto pressed his hand to her forehead. "Does this feel better?"

Cold spread across her head for everlasting relief, "yeah..."

"How about this?" He moved one hand to her cheek.

"It all feels good."

"How about this?" Shoto removed his hand from her head to cup the other cheek. His head closed in on her until their lips met in a searing clash. His lips were icy cold, they sent shockwaves of frigid cold throughout her body. She was melting into his touch. They would've remained like this forever if it wasn't for Africa butting her head into the moment in one of her desperate attempts to earn attention. The couple snickered, scooping her up, and enjoyed what little time they had left to spend together until class curfew.

Meanwhile with Midoriya, he had just gotten to the hospital and checked in with the secretary and a few doctors. He was all set up and entered Shun's room. The curtain was drawn, so Midoriya stood behind it. "Hey! It's me! I brought you something special Shun!" The boy poked his head out from behind the curtain to find that Shun was sitting at an angled position in silence, just as he was yesterday, and the day before. He didn't even acknowledge Midoriya's presence. "Do you just sit here in silence all day? No music? No tv?" Midoriya thought that at one point or another the boy would watch some tv or something to fill silence but he really isn't bothered to do anything.

Shun sighed, "It's not like... I can turn it on."

"Do you want to watch tv?" He offered.

"I guess..." Shun only agreed to end the conversation. With each passing day, he's just about lost interest, patience and respecting everything little by little. Hospitals: Yeah they're there to keep people alive, but they feel like silent torture houses. Girls with needles, being hooked to machines, always being watched on camera, yeah... Shun hates this place. Visitors: Shun has next to none of them. Food: Strict diets and it's not like he can eat very much thanks to his attacker his stomach had to be surgically shrunken in size. The pain: it varies from non-existent to heart stopping, the pain medications aren't consistent thanks to their level of addiction, mental wounds aren't the same as physical.

Midoriya switched the tv on. The first channel that popped on was of the news about (Y/n)'s miraculous villain rescue two days prior. Shun's throat let off this nearly inhumane noise that had Midoriya grow concerned. "Something wrong? (Y/n)'s just fine now so don't worry," Eh... Midoriya was more dancing around the truth. He doesn't need to know she's been sick and in the infirmary for the last few days.

Shun ignored Midoriya's question and continued to listen to the news article. The details of how a hero in training made an attempt to apprehend a rogue civilian ended up becoming saved by a high level villain named Dabi after she fell ill. "Thanks Touya," Shun was content and closed his eyes.

"Was he your friend when you were with the League of Villains?" Midoriya asked curiously.

"I was... Friends with him... Even before I joined," Shun took a deep breath in as the tubes below his nose supplied a fresh abundant supply of oxygen to his lungs.

"He doesn't seem like such a bad guy y'know?" Midoriya grinned. "Todoroki has been telling me about how he's working with a rat from the League to bring your attacker to justice. It must've been him. Small world! Your friend saved your sister!"

All of this was news to him. Shun had no idea his very own sister as well as her boyfriend AND best friend were all working together for his sake. On top of that, Shun very well knew about how Dabi was Todoroki's brother too. His best friend, who was his sister's boyfriend's brother, saved his sister. All of it made him feel, somewhat, at ease. "Yeah..." Shun could finally pull off a smile. "Small world."

"So," Midoriya leaned forward within his spot as if expecting something.

"So?" Shun hummed.

"Did you pick out a new name yet?"

Shun wretched at the mention of such, "I'm trying to avoid... That as long as I can."

"Why though?" Midoriya frowned. "You're basically given a brand new start on life and you're throwing a fit over it?" One thing for sure is that you have to treat Shun like a little kid to get anywhere. He's throwing hissy fits over every little thing and until he stops Midoriya's pestering won't end.

"I don't want to change my name!" Shun grunted as raising his voice strained his lungs too much. "I respect everything you and Hitoshi and... And (Y/n) and Shoto are doing..." Shun sighed. "I don't like the idea of... Of... Throwing everything away and starting over... Even if it's for my own safety-"

"Don't talk so much okay," Midoriya frets. "I don't want you straining your lungs too much."

"Having to pretend that I'm my cousin's twin..."

"Well... You both do look similar."

"I know," Shun glared at Midoriya. "It's a smart move... I just can't bring myself to choose myself a new name."

"I have an idea," Midoriya suggested.

"And that is?"

"Hide," Midoriya grinned. "Hideyoshi... Y'know, luck. Cause without it, you'd be dead."

"Hide..." Shun spoke the name out loud with content. "Hideyoshi Shinsou and Hitoshi Shinsou... Wow... We really do sound like twins now," the longer Shun allowed the name to set in, the more he grew to like it as well as something else. Feelings he's long buried.

Shun's heart monitor began to pick up. Shit... Shun began to freak.

"S-Something wrong!?" Midoriya too picked up on Shun's elevated heart rates.

Shun forced himself to look away with burning cheeks, "just fine..." He muttered. "Call me Hide you dumbass..."

"Oh," Midoriya calmed down. "Nice to meet you... Hide."

The next day came and went. (Y/n) remained in the infirmary with a blazing fever and managed to tell Shoto to keep away for his own good. Shun's attitude on everything was strangely uplifted. He was welcoming of his new legal identity, his recovery was picking up too! Shun was finally fighting back and eager to recover and it definitely made its mark.

The next day, (Y/n) woke up groggy, but sweat free! The fever finally broke!!! Recovery Girl released (Y/n) with strict guidelines. (Y/n) must remain isolated as best as she can for two more days until she's no longer contagious, drinks lots of water, limit exercise and get plenty of sleep. These next two days are gonna fly by! Or so she thought... Upon returning to the dorms, the class was in the school by now. It was a rare occurrence to find All Might in the dorms let alone when they're supposed to be empty. "Morning All Might," (Y/n) awkwardly greets her elder. "Whatcha doing here?"

"Someone has to watch over you!" The scrawny man snickered.

"I can take care of myself thank you very much," (Y/n) politely declines his generous offer. "I was just told to sleep over the next few days. I can handle things if you have other important things to do."

"I have to watch over a few other people, not just you," All Might shrugged.

"You... Do?" (Y/n)'s suspicions came to light as she heard a loud giggle from the lounge part of the dormitory. Upon stepping up to get a closer look, Little Eri and Midoriya were playing around with toys on the floor. "You're still here Midoriya?" (Y/n) found Midoriya's presence to be odd. He's been missing out from school for nearly two weeks now.

"Oh! Hey (Y/n)," Midoriya grinned. "I have to take things carefully since I donated part of my lung to your brother. I can't go back to class until the doctor gives me the okay... Still hasn't, but I get to play with Eri all day."

"Can we play ponies after this Izuku?" Eri asked politely as she held a 'naked' Barbie doll within her hands. She was fumbling around with the doll's matted hair signifying that she was bored.

"Of course," Midoriya agreed.

"Have fun," (Y/n) waved. "I'm gonna go lie down-"

Cough Cough

Normally, nobody would care where a cough was coming from, but (Y/n) did. Midoriya and Eri are running around galloping and All Might's casually playing around on his phone without any blood in sight. The fact that nobody clearly coughed was what kept (Y/n)'s attention until she failed to notice the bundle of blankets on the couch and OH LOOK! Laying on the couch as pale as ever was Shoto. "Next time you're gonna listen to me when I tell you to keep away... Aren't ya?" (Y/n) crossed her arms.

"Yes..." Shoto lightly growled at (Y/n) with a deserving glare.

"Well congrats... You got the flu," (Y/n) shook her head. "Since I just got it, I can't get it again. I'll take care of you until you're cured," she pats his cheek teasingly. "Now what does the big baby want?"

Shoto continued to glare at (Y/n) until he suddenly reaches out and snatches her on the spot forcing the girl to lie atop his admittedly blazingly hot body. "Snuggles and for you to keep me cool," Shoto felt more and more refreshed by the second.

"This is gonna be a long week..."

Longer chapter! How did you like it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63 5 3
"𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞..." WHERE Shoto discovers he can leave his life behind on the...
9.4K 619 31
When you get burned, you run the inflicted area under cold, running water. That soothes the wound and the person with it. The cold helps it heal, a...
743K 22K 28
"Its just..." her eyes were brimming with tears. 'No please dont cry,' I silently begged, 'I can't stand to see you hurt.' "...I-I dont want to see a...
3.7K 168 22
Having clashed at the recommendation exams both Todoroki and Izanami do not have the best opinions of each other, But after being in the same class a...