The Return Of Rebel

By freakypizza18

Meet Tina Mehta an Indian girl studied in USA returns back to home town after 4 years and after 2.5 years fat... More

Chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15 (Part 1)
Chapter:15 (Part 2)
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter:20
Chapter:21
Chapter:22
Chapter:23
Chapter:24
Chapter:25
Chapter:26
Chapter:27
Chapter:29
Chapter:30
Chapter:31
Chapter:32
Chapter:33
Chapter:34
Chapter:35
Chapter:36
Chapter: 37
Chapter:38
Chapter:39
Chapter:40
Chapter:41
Chapter:42
Chapter:43
Chapter: 44
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter:28

50 3 0
By freakypizza18

"I am hanging up". I told and hung up the call.

So basically you all are thinking what is this about? So as decided that the next day my cousins were coming over my parents home to discuss Krishika's career so they were having their dinner while I was on my breakfast and yawning every second I opened my mouth. Reason for yawning unable to sleep even for a second the whole night. Reason for hanging up they were fighting.

I sipped on my black coffee and I saw an incoming Skype call again from my sister. I sighed and picked up.

"Promise-yawn me-yawn you guys are not fighting-yawn again". I said while yawning for almost a minute.

"Firstly we promise we won't fight, plus that was a healthy debate second of all when did you sleep last night?" My sister asked.

I yawned for nth time in the span of two minutes,"I slept late and yeah I can see a healthy debate there and my sleep isn't the topic here, your career is".

"You cannot even look in our eyes while talking stop lying you didn't sleep at all". Yash snapped.

"Whatever". I said with an eyeroll and as on cue I yawned again. "So, where is mom and dad?"

As on cue my parents enters the room, "Maa, paa I missed you". I said.

"We miss you too". My parents replied.

"Sure, people might lie about this too". Yash said with an eyeroll in the background.

"Excuse me, idiot and yes I didn't sleep because I wasn't able to sleep okay". I said matter-of-fact.

"Okay kids, stop fighting". My mom said acting as a refree in our fight.

"Yeah". We both agreed.

"By the way Yash why are you snapping?" I asked genuinely.

"Nothing, work pressure". He said with a shrug.

"I see". I said while nodding my head in understanding and with an another yawn.

I mentally face palmed me for yawning in front of my parents because now I will be getting a scolding.

"Tina, you should really sleep because that's your second coffee in the span of fifteen minutes". Raj said.

"Exactly". Everyone in the opposite end agreed to him.

"Yeah, I will sleep but can we please discuss what we have to because I have meeting at 10 am please?" I requested.

"Okay". Everyone said.

"Okay mom dad, I wanted to ask you something". I said because I know this was about my sister but I got to start first because my sister was so nervous she wasn't able to speak a word.

"Okay shoot". My mom said.

"Okay". I drawled while cocking my eyebrow "What if I said that someone got a huge project for modelling and that person is interested in it and the agency is like the huge one it is like of the most influential one according to 'Forbes' so will you allow her". I said while quoting the word Forbes for emphasis.

"Okay, that person is very much allowed to do so because Tina we haven't stopped you from pursuing your designing career so Krish will also be allowed to pursue that". My mom said with huge smile and side hugging my sister.

While on the other side I kept the waffle mixture bowl down which I had manage to do in between our talk and gaped at my mom with my mouth wide open and infact my cousins and my sister had the same expression as me while my mom and dad were their normal self.

"How did you know it was her?" Meet asked gaining his composure back.

And that was our cue to get our composure back.

"Yeah how did you guys know?" I asked.

"We are parents, speaking from experience". My dad said.

We all just nodded in understanding.

"You are making waffles?" All my cousins and sister asked at the same time.

I just furrowed my eyebrows and said more like asked,"Yeah?"

"You hardly ever made for us any waffles great I am craving one". My sister crossed her hands around her chest and pouted like a petulant child.

"Krish, I had dropped the ingredients in the pantry before I came back here".I told her with a laugh.

She let out a squeal and practically ran with the laptop she had in the kitchen to make some waffles.

"Careful baby". I told her while my back turned to her

"Yeah yeah". She said with a huge smile.

When I turned back I didn't see her in front of camera but some muffled voices.

"Krish?" I called her out.

"Oh yeah we all can sit here and give me some company". My sister practically dragged everyone in the kitchen.

"Okay okay". Everyone said in a unison.

"So, can we know the details about this project?" My dad asked.

"Oh yeah we can fill in everything while we make some waffles". I told them while putting some batter in the waffle moulds.

"Exactly". My sister agreed.

"So, this agency is Ford Modelling Agency is one of the top influential company according to Forbes and this company never launches a fresh face like Krish but only huge names like Bella, Gigi Hadid or you know Kendall Jenner, etc. but they are deciding to launch her so that's a great opportunity and it is for their next launch in July2020 for their summer sundress collection and their office is in New York and they pay around $340 to $440 per hour depends on the model". I took a breath after ranting out the every fact I had read on Google the night before.

"Okay we trust you in this and Krishika is allowed to do the modelling but what about the designing career? and what about her 12th grade board (senior year) examination she is still left to write them". My mom asked concerned about my sister's studies.

"Oh I talked to them about my studies and told them that I am still studying they were like they are fine with it and anyways I just need to give them my answer now and other paperwork will be done online and after my exam that is in March I can visit them". My sister said excitingly.

"That's great!!". I exclaimed.

"Give me my shirt back". I heard Tyler shout.

"No, I want to wear this white shirt today". I heard another retort which I figured was Tess.

"You can wear something else". Tyler retorted back.

"So do you?" Tess said more like asked.

"Why don't you steal from Tyson?" Tyler said exasperated.

"Because his one shirt is in the laundry which is yet to be done brother dearie and he have worn his second shirt already even before I can steal it". Tess said while running towards the kitchen.

"Be right back in ten don't hang up". I told my parents while making my way towards the two children named Tressa and Tyler Clarke.

"STOP". I shouted.

They immediately froze in their place and looked at me wide eyed like children who are caught while stealing the cookies from the kitchen.

"What is this havoc about?" I asked.

"She stole my white shirt and I want to wear this for the meeting which is today". Tyler whined.

"But mine is spoilt because of the stupid red lipstick and now I am already half dressed please tell him to wear something else". Tess whined.

"Okay children". I said while clapping my hands "Tess listen just give his shirt back we don't need his germs-"

"Hey!!" Tyler protested.

We just rolled our eyes at him and muttered a whatever.

"Women". He muttered under his breath while pinching the bridge of his nose.

Tess gave Tyler his shirt back and Ty gladly took with a triumphant smile and marched towards his room while giving us a two finger salute.

"Okay listen you can borrow that white shirt and blue pencil skirt you can pair it with nude stilletos you have, now go and change before those waffles get cold". I told her while practically pushing her out of the kitchen.

"This is the reason why I don't miss our banter". I told my cousins with a cheeky smile when I moved in front of my laptop screen.

"Get lost, Tia". My cousins and my sister said in a unison.

I just laughed and started to put all the waffles I had made in the plate. I took an another plate and put two waffles serving myself with some cheese spread.

"Tina, you should really stop eating that thing it has refined flour which isn't good for your health atleast you should have a much better breakfast". My mother said sternly but I can hear the concern laced in her voice clearly.

"Yes mom, I will make some porridge from tomorrow onwards or something much healthier than the pancakes or waffles made from refined flour". I promised my mom.

"Than you could've told her earlier when she was mixing the batter". Preeti, my cousin stated the obvious.

"Exactly". I said while gulping down the waffle.

"I thought she is making for the dessert or something". My mother defended.

"Okay". I told her.

We were all talking while I had my breakfast when Tess came into the kitchen helping herself with breakfast.

"The coffee pot is already warm you can have some". I informed.

"Thank you and by the way don't you want to get ready?" Tess asked.

"Shit". I cussed and regretted as soon as it came out of my mouth

"Watch your mouth, young lady". My mother scolded.

"Sorry mom". I quickly apologized.

"I got to go bye and love you all". I told them.

"It's okay and bye and love you too". My mom said.

"Yeah bye and love ya". Others from the opposite side replied me back.

I quickly shut my laptop and turned towards my friend and said,"I want to but I can't". I added a can't when I remember my conversation with Tyler.

"Why?" She asked me confused.

"Two words, your brother". I said.

"What about him?" She asked me again.

I was about to reply but Ty beat me to it and replied, "I told her to take a leave today when we were talking yesterday, she didn't even sleep last night look at the bags down her eyes and the coffee she is gulping down is like she would drain down every drop ever present on this earth". He answered with a shrug.

"No need for an hyperbole, Mr. Clarke". I retorted.

"Tia, he is right here, we know he is stupid and idiot but I am afraid he is right here which is actually rare". Tyless said.

"Who is right?" Tyson entered the kitchen and cut Ty short.

"My brother is sadly right here". Tess said.

"Hey I am always right!" Ty protested.

"Whatever helps you sleep, brother". Tess teased.

"Okay okay calm down its too early for an another banter". I said while stopping their banter.

"Can someone enlighten me what's happening in the house?" Tyson asked in exasperation.

"And sarcasm isn't appreciated too but the thing is my sweet of boyfriend isn't letting me come to office I just agreed yesterday because I didn't have strength but the end of the story is he is not letting me come to office". I said with an exasperation.

"Oh yeah dear girlfriend because I care for your health and nothing else so give your health a much needed attention, woman if you want to comeback to office". Tyler retorted.

"Whatever". I muttered.

"Okay, so can anyone explain me what is the other matter besides the obvious thing that she didn't sleep las night". Tyson said.

"She didn't sleep whole fucking night, she is overthinking for sure, third the coffee it is her third cup and it's not even 10 in the morning so she is not coming and sleeping". Tyler said while running a frustrated hand in his hair.

"Okay, you are not coming". Tyson said.

"Passing the motion and agreeing the same thing". Tess said.

"But-" I spoke but was cut off by Ty.

"No buts and ifs, babe". He said while shrugging.

I just rolled my eyes and put my plate in the sink and took my cup to my room without looking back.

When I reached my room I took the letter and played with the envelope contemplating should I open it or not. So, next thing I know is I ripped open the letter and unfolded it and started reading it. I saw his perfect cursive handwriting which made a lump grow in my throat.

Dear Tina,

If you are reading this that means I am no more just like I had figured it out. I am sorry for lying to you about my heart condition but I had no option you have your whole life ahead and you would've left your promotion behind and everything and had stayed back just to look after me and if you had stayed I wouldn't rest in peace thinking I got in your way towards the success so I lied to you and everyone else. I hope you forgive this old man for lying.

I saw you today with that boy Tyler Clarke, I don't know but I have a gut feeling that you love him and you've told him about how you feel, but if you haven't told him yet than you really should him already because life is too short for being stubborn and holding onto your ego. All the best babygirl for everything and your future ahead.

And I know I don't have to tell you but just reminding you to use your will amount wisely for your future. Make me proud and I will always look upon your from up whenever you miss me remember that I will be by your side always. I love you babygirl and keep smiling and roar like a lion.

PS: I WROTE THIS WHEN YOU JUST LEFT TEH HOSPITAL AFTER SEEING ME.

Love,
Gramps.

I bursted into tears after reading the letter to be honest I don't know how long I cried but it felt like eons. Eventually, my tears were now turned into sniffles. It was for the first time I had actually cried after my grandfather's death.

I heard a knock on the door I quickly wiped the tears and took a shaky breath and saw Tyler standing at the threshold of the room he quickly came beside me and quickly engulfed me in a hug and tears started to fall all over again and this time I didn't put the walls I let them fall down and cried in his arms and all he did was let me cry, greive. He stroked my hair and kissed me on top of my head.

My head was now paining from all the crying all the tears were dried and turned into hiccups.

"It's okay, Shortie I am here shh shh". Tyler said while stroking my hair.

"I am sorry for what I said to you I know-" I spoke but was cut short by Tyler putting his finger on my lip.

"It's okay, Shortie I get it and I am sorry too". He said.

I actually forgot the time how long I was in his arms when I pulled away I looked at the time on my phone which was beside me and widen my eyes at realisation that I had only 20 minutes to get ready.

"Shit shit". I said while pacing back and forth in my room "I have only 20 minutes to get ready damn".

"Shortie". He called me but I ignored.

I quickly went into my closet and was rummaging through it while cussing on my way and figuring out what to shall I wear for the meeting.

"Why didn't you come in early God you could've told me Ty oh God". I said.

Still searching for something presentable to wear. Tyler quickly pulled my arm and engulfed me in and another hug.

"Ty, leave me I have only 10 minutes". I told him.

"I know will you chill out it is fine". He said.

"How come I can be fine I have this really important project I already screwed my first one by not keeping everything in check I want to make it up to it". I ranted out.

"Chill out, Tina". He said.

"NO". I said.

"Breath". He said while holding onto my shoulder lightly and looking square in my eyes.

I literally got lost in his brown eyes and breathed in a steady pattern.

"Now go freshen up". He said with a smile.

"Okay". I said with a smile and kissed him on the lips.

I took a pair of formal white knee length dress and black blazer and went for a quick shower. I quickly freshened up which was the shortest shower in the history and quickly put my hair down and brushed them with my fingers and managed to put it in a neat tight bun and straightened all the invisible crinkles present. I went to my vanity and put on some dark purple lipstick and looked at the mirror one last time satisfied with my look.

I saw the time and took a breath of relief that I was on time. I looked at Tyler he was setting his laptop on the glass table in my room for the meeting.

***
Currently, 'The T Squad' was having dinner the meeting went well, when Tyler put forward the idea of Krishika walking down the ramp as a show stopper people actually were happy and we have not broke the news to her but we will love to do it soon.

"So are you okay now?" Tyson asked.

"Better actually more than okay". I said with a smile.

"May I ask what had happened I know about your grandfather and everything but it had affected you alot more than it should've just curious you can always skip to answer". He said quickly.

"Oh shutup, you guys are my family first of all I am sorry for being an asshole, an A grade asshole and secondly, my grandfather had this condition from past month like when I was scheduled to come here he lied to me about his health and what made me down was the fact I went with him for his checkup, but couldn't be there for the verdict from the doctor he thought he it would be okay if he lied because he said and I quote 'I have my whole life in front of my eyes and I would have left everything behind I mean this promotion and stuff and stayed back and didn't want me to do that so he lied' and now I read his letter I got all my answers so it will help move on from that and to be honest what shocked me was will..." I trailed off the last part.

"Why?" Tess asked gulping down the food.

"Umm.. he left 10 Lakhs rupees INR that is around 13,000 to 14,000$ US Dollars and that is actually a huge amount for each of the kids that is all my cousins and my sister". I said.

"Seriously, that is a huge amount! Did you give a thought what you want to do about it?" Tyson asked.

"No? But I guess I will invest in something maybe shares or some property or maybe a fixed deposit". I said putting my options.

"Okay". Tyler said.

We had our dinner with our normal talks and the latest project which we had our meeting agenda today earlier and which actually made Tyson and Tressa happy that we are not only thinking about a profit but taking a step for a better world. Because body image is a huge issue these days and increasing cases of Anerxio and Blumia is actually concerning, so jeepin the motto in mind that 'self love is the first step towards the healthy living'. We will forward it our future projects too.

***
Hey guys,

I really hope you like this chapter and keep voting and commenting it means  alot to me.

Keep reading:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 419 22
Nitya, a very talented aspiring designer, whose only dream is to become the 'Best Designer' in the country, reaches Delhi with an Internship offer wi...
7K 524 36
"Are you always like this or is it a special treatment for me?!" She asked. "What do you mean?" He said with frown. "I mean do you really talk that l...
2.4K 252 24
"Talent" series - Book 1 Trisha Rajput 19 year old princess of Rajput Family. Her entire family loves her. Pursuing journalism. She is your typical...
11.3K 1.1K 49
School teenage friends got separated by misunderstanding... after 7 years met by destiny again. What will happen when they will meet again. They were...