𝐢𝐻𝐸𝐴𝑇𝐸𝑅𝑆 (α΄‹.α΄›Κœ) βœ“

Χ Χ›ΧͺΧ‘ גל Χ™Χ“Χ™ taetaepurpleme

𝐒𝐒𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞. π“π‘πžπ² 𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝. "I... I s-slept with someone." Kim Taehyung X Original Character πŸ’«A... Χ’Χ•Χ“

Disclaimer
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Epilogue

Thirteen

4.5K 213 18
Χ Χ›ΧͺΧ‘ גל Χ™Χ“Χ™ taetaepurpleme

<< C h a p t e r 13 >>

Taehyung said it so effortlessly like it's so easy for him to break my heart and stay out of my life for years then appear as if nothing ever happened.

Betrayal by the person you loved deeply brings some of the most powerful pain imaginable. We shattered each other's hearts and never remedied them till today. Speaking from my guts, I don't think I can ever trust Taehyung again, I'd be living in fear like he would hurt me one day if I let down my guards for even a second.

That day in the hospital, Taehyung witnessed my vulnerable moment, then I already have the thoughts of him taking it for granted. The idea of getting hurt because of him always lives inside my head, similar to an alarm to myself.

Warning me to stay away from him.

To not have another heartbreak.

It's evening, workers are leaving from work. I glanced down at the main street via the huge glass window. Watching the street started to fill with crowds and vehicles.

Sometimes, stopping everything I was doing and spend a minute admiring the marvellous world is somehow refreshing.

The sound of someone clearing his throat snapped me back to reality. Taehyung stood in front of me, I rose from my seat knowing he is leaving. It was only 6 or 7, he doesn't usually leave this early.

"You're leaving?" I asked.

Taehyung fidgeted with his Rolex watch around his left wrist and spoke up, "where are you going after work?" He was answering my question with a completely irrelevant question, but, nevermind.

"I'm going to the hospital." The words left my mouth before I realized what I was telling him. Since he already learned about my mother, it's fine, right?

"Can I go with you?" Taehyung pleaded. I looked at him warily, debating in my mind. "I want to talk to aunty if I can, it has been quite some time since I last spoke to her." He added, he was right, I can't really remember when was the last time my mother spoke to Taehyung.

My mother loved Taehyung when we were dating, she'd remind me every day how perfect Taehyung is, asking me to keep him for life and don't miss the opportunity of having the home for life. When Taehyung and I broke up, I didn't know how to tell her, I just said, things didn't work out. She understood I was hurt so she didn't keep asking about it. Furthermore, my father was filing a divorce at that time, my mother didn't have the energy to care.

Perhaps mom would be happy to see him.

"Taehyungie!" My mother almost screamed out of excitement when she saw Taehyung entering her room with me. "Hi, aunty." Taehyung grinned, showing his boxy smile and gave my mother a hug after putting a basket of fruit on the table. He insisted to bring a gift, I told him a hundred times it's not needed but I couldn't stop him.

"You've become more handsome." My mother commented and Taehyung shyly uttered a thank you.

"Taehyung," I called and he moved his head to me, I pointed at the fruit basket sitting on the table. "Oh," Taehyung said and took the basket to my mother, "this is for you, aunty. Hope you get well soon." My mother happily received the present from him and thanked him.

When he said get well soon, why did this make me sad?

"Taehyung, can you wash the fruit for me? I want to have some now." My mother kindly asked. Taehyung nodded and took some apples and oranges along with a knife. "The bathroom is right there." My mother gestured, "I'll be back." Taehyung said and entered the bathroom.

"Sweetie, come." My mother patted her bed and I eyed her suspiciously, the face she got now is very very familiar.

"You're in touch with Taehyung again?" She asked, no wonder this feels so familiar, she looks exactly like this when she asks me about Jungkook.

"Yep, I'm working in his company actually," I shrugged, even myself was surprised how I ended up working for him.

My mother smiled brightly and I shook my head, I bet there are so many imaginations going in her head right now.

"I'm happy." My mother said.

I was about to speak but Taehyung came back with the fruits nicely washed and peeled. Taehyung put them on the plate and fed my mother some.

"Who's happy?" Taehyung queried.

"Uh, mom's happy because she has fruits to eat." I held back my laughter, so did my mom. The excuse was so lame. Taehyung didn't question and let the topic slipped.

My lips inadvertently curved up seeing the cute interactions between my mother and Taehyung. I let them have some small talk and went outside the room, looking for Dr Kim who is in charge of my mother.

"Hi, Doctor." I greeted Dr.Kim who was at the corner of the reception talking to the nurses, he put down the documents in his hands and met me with a big smile.

"Miss Seo! I was looking for you, call me Jin." He smiled, adjusting the round glasses that fit him over well. "Okay, umm and Lea is fine." Doctor Kim has been nothing but kind to my mother and me, he is a very passionate doctor I can tell. The way he treats every patient with loving eyes is what I admire about him a lot. I have to thank him for taking care of my mother for the past year, especially in the last few months when my mother's situation got worse and had to stay in the hospital for observation.

"Lea, I would like to inform you about the situation. Do you have the time for coffee?"

Jin came back with two cups of coffee in his hand, he handed one to me, it was still warm, the smell of coffee immediately filled my nostril. "I have already registered for anything that can get your mother a suitable liver. Although finding a liver that matches is hard, considering the problems like the size, amount of lipid of the liver or the age and health of the donor, et cetera, we have to be patient and be optimistic. Your mother will be okay." I know Jin was trying to sound as encouraging as possible, but I just couldn't help but be worried.

"Thank you Jin and I understand."

"Encourage your mother more. What she needs the most right now is your support." Jin added.

"I will," I smiled and Jin left for work.

"Lea?" I hummed in response, recognizing the owner of the voice.

"Aunty fell asleep." Taehyung said and I snapped my head to his direction. It's not easy to put my mother to bed, she wouldn't sleep especially when we are still here. She wants to spend time with people she loves as long as possible, knowing she might not have much time left.

"Really? How?" I asked in surprise.

"Uh, she asked me to sing for her, and I did and she...fell asleep." Taehyung scratched his head feeling embarrassed. I chuckled, understanding why my mother could drift to dreamland in an instant. Taehyung's voice is very soothing, his vocal works like magic.

"Should we go now?" I suggested and Taehyung nodded in agreement.

"I'll drive you home."

"No, that's no needed. I can call a taxi or something. There are still public transports available at this time." I looked at Taehyung who was fishing his car key out of his pocket.

"No, I'll drive you. In case the creditors come again, you know." Taehyung's voice went down. Oh, right, he knows about that. I never explained to Taehyung about my mother's situation or my father's debts, yet he didn't ask and help me nonetheless.

"Thank you, Tae." I smiled and he reflected the same. His hand reached to mine, entwining them and we started to head to the parking lot.

"I'll keep you safe, Lea."

Let me uwu for a bit🥰

VOTE if you smiled reading this chapter
No? Okay:')

💜

Χ”ΧžΧ©Χš קריאה

You'll Also Like

352K 14.5K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝I'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mine❞ "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...
175K 6.8K 24
A story of love, betrayal and the pain of trying to trust again. Taehyung and Jungkook just recently got engaged and got to meet a new set of friends...
2.3M 131K 83
Jungkook : Please help me, I feel horny.... Y/N : WTF! A story through texts Jeon Jungkook FANFICTION 2021 All rights reserved
81.6K 5K 77
Taehyung who had a relationship with Ye-Jun but she just used him for his money and cheated on him this made the poor taehyung cold and arrogant but...