Dragon Mother

NyNyx_Black tarafından

A girl, not just an ordinary girl but a huntress, has experienced something they can call as impossible. She... Daha Fazla

First Thing's First
Kingdoms
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Dragon Kingdoms
Characters Added
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
^ ...... ^
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Extra Chapter 1
Author's IMPORTANT NOTE

💎👑💎

7 0 0
NyNyx_Black tarafından

Oof-- I think you will all get this meaning hopefully.... Nope? Then... *Bangs head* ouchie~

Serena's Necklace... The Ocean's essence.... Given to her by King EZIO Himself~
He is becoming a Man!!!

E/N: Author no! I haven't told her!
A/N: Then sucks be you....

Laura's necklace.... The Luna's charm... Given by Alpha Irvine himself also~
Aww~ Hope all~

I/N: I love her so what?
A/N: No need to scowl Irvine....

Aurora's necklace... The Blood Poison... Given to her by King-- Opps! Leave that there because that will be given to her soon unlike Serena and Laura....

?/N: Shhh! Author! Don't tell them yet!
A/N: Okay okay.

Iyonna's necklace.... The Dragon's eye... Given to her by King Calix himself~
That jewel is so powerful shh~

C/N: Author.... Nevermind. I respect you.
A/N: Aww~ Thank you sweet dragon~

Okay... These necklaces will be mentioned on an extra chapter... And I just remember to write it gotta go!!!

Daluna27 hereee~

But I want to advance my sorry that you have to wait for I am gonna take a break or...... *WHISPER* Make drafts ehemm.... This won't take too long though! Be back SOONER! Okay~ hoping for votes! Comments! Feedbacks! And shares if there are!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

681 28 41
"I have faith in us, Alina," the werewolf whispered, his voice filled with conviction. "I truly believe that this world can be rescued, and that it's...
508K 13.6K 42
The fate of a not so human king and a definitely human girl became entangled in a single meeting. A teenage girl from the 21st century somehow ended...
15 0 25
• If you notice any errors then please let me know! Evil killer dragons in the mountains, a folks tail or just a simple bedtime story the hunters wou...
13.3K 822 81
(Complete) What if the world you thought you knew really wasn't the world you knew? For Iceis life is just that, she isn't forsay normal. She lives i...