You have me under control | �...

By SunFlower1816

| | 38 chapters and 1 epilogue and 4 a/n | | ⚠️You don't have to vote⚠️ every comment makes me happy🤗 and I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
🎉UUUAAAAA🎉
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Got tagged
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chaper 29
Chapter 31
Furudate, Arigatō
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 ⚠️
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue
A/n

Chapter 30

1.8K 49 32
By SunFlower1816

Short chapter... gomennnn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's pov

You still couldn't believe it, Karasuno is going to the Nationals. As you and your brother got back home, your brother went straight to the shower and you emptied all the bags. Your mom was still at work but she should be soon home. After Koushi took his shower, you went upstairs and showered too. 'That damn UwU King sweated all over me' you thought while walking into the bathroom. You turned the shower on and before you got in, you (of course) took off your clothes. You took of your shirt and looked at you in the mirror. You looked at your neck and immediately smiled, you thought about Kageyama and your hot make out session. You thought about the face of Kageyama's mother as she saw them and at how cute he apologised for them. You slightly giggled and took the rest of your clothes of and got into the shower. After the shower you put on some clothes and went downstairs to make some dinner.
(Let's pretend that they ate a while ago okay?)

You finished cooking and were about to call Koushi as you mom rushed into the house. She yelled 'you guys made itttttt'. Koushi hurried down the stairs and sighted as he saw just his mother. "Aaaaand hello mother" he said while walking up to her. "Hello darling, hello sunshine, how can you guys be so chilled about it?" Your mother asked while hugging your brother. "You have to tell me everything, I just watched but you guys have to explain me some things" your mother said looking really excited. "Dinner is finished, let's eat while explaining" you said and your two family members cheered.

"Sooo, you watched the whole thing righttt?" Koushi asked while smirking at you. You immediately knew what he wamted to do. You mouthed 'no' as he nodded. "Yes I did, I know what you are all about Koushi. That's not really kind of you" you mother said. "Buuut" Koushi said and you mother slightly laughed. "But I like it. Sooo (y/n), sunshine, you are really surprising me everyday with something new. Could you explain me something?" You were confused but nodded. "Soo why did Tobio kiss you on your cheek and why were you two so lovey-dovey? And why aren't you guys a couple" you and Koushi sweat dropped 'that's not what I meant' Koushi thought and you smirked. "Ohh and after that, we'll talk about you screaming." You you sweat dropped and Koushi smiled again. "Soo mother, I don't know if you know but that girl here has a date on saturday with her lover and he said it by himself. It's really a date" Koushi said and smirked evilish. "Whattt... why haven't you told me earlier?" You mom asked and Koushi interrupted you. "She didn't really planed on telling you" he said and you mother looked as if she got tricked on. "Ohh well and Koushi and Daichi made out on the couch... and that was quiet a time ago and he wasn't goimg to tell you. I mean, that is much more worse. You would see and know some how that I would go on a date mom but Koushi and Daichi, on the couch" you said while smirking back at your brother. "Ohh you guys have to spill everything single thing or I won't let you go to your rooms... and I don't care if it's Thursday and you have tomorrow school" your mother spoke and you both know, that this dinner is going to be loooong and hard (😏😏 I swear I don't do it on purpose. I just don't know how to explain it).

A looong conversation later you guys cleaned up and went to bed. Your mom came into your room and begum to talk. "Don't stay awake much longer, remember, you have school tomorrow. I'm proud of you sunshine. That is one really big step you today and I'm really proud of you" you mother said while hugging you as you sat up. "Thank you mom" you said with a smile. "Mom, do you think he saw us in the tv?" You asked out of sudden and your mom knew immediately who you meant. "I din't know but I wouldn't deny it. You still remember how he used to watch spots?" "Yes, after he got home from work, he got his alcohol and watched sports" you said and looked down. "Do you think that Koushi thinks about that to?" You asked an your mother raised her shoulders. "I really don't know, I mean you know your brother good and we both know how he pushes thouse thoughts away" she said and side hugged you while stroking your back. "Mom, what happens if I or we see him on the street?" You said feeling some tears trembling down. Your mom hugged you and tried to calm you down. "I don't know. I'm asking me that for some time now too" she said kissing you on your head. You two stayed like this a while until your phone ringed. You wiped your tears away and looked who it was.

"Uhh your lover.... pick up. I wanna talk with him two" your mother said and you giggled and picked up.
"Hey Tobi-"
"Are you alright, you sound like you cried. Is everything okay?" He interrupted you, worrying about you.
"She is fine now, thanks to you calling her" your mother said smiling at the situation. "Heh... H-hey mrs Sugawara. Happy to help... I guess" he said slightly embarrassed. "And hello to you. How are you? How is your mom? How is your dad?" And that went on until you handed your phone your mother amd got up. "Where are you going?" "Getting a tissue as long as you two have fun hehe" you said, smiling at your mom. Yoo went downstairs and got some tissues and went back up stairs. As you entered your room again, your mother handed you, your phone back and said good night. You mothet winked at you and left while you blushed and laid down again. "Why did you called me?" "I don't know. I couldn't sleep and I knew that you'll be awake so" you laughed and you two continued with talking until you fell asleep.

Le time skip
To the next day school

You went into the class room and saw a waiting Kageyama. 'For what is he waiting and why does he look so vute like that'.
Note: his head is on his arms, who are on the table. His back is straight and it kinda looks like he would stick his butt out😂. He is pounting while looking at his middle hair part. He sat there kinda childish. Geez I really can't describe.

You walked up to your table and sat down. As he saw you, he sat up straight and smiled a bit. He smiled and thought 'finally'. "Ohayo Tobio" you said smiling at him. "Ohayo (y/n)" he said with a smile. "So how do you slept?" He asked and you answered with a good. "You are somehow so happy this morning. Is there a reason?" You asked curious about his behaviour. 'That's so out of character' you thought. (Like the way you wrote Kageyama's character, Lidya) "nothing wrong." He said but thought 'heck yeah I am. Jesus, she is so calm about tomorrow and I can't help it but be excited'. "So, when and where do I meet you?" You asked and Tobio looked confused. "Tomorrow?" You said and he 'ahh-ed'. "I'm gonna pick you up at 1:30 pm. Aaand I want you to wear my hoodie. It really fitted you" he said and you blushed. "So don't you have to wait with dressing until I come" he said. Your blush got redder and you stuttered "w-w-w-what d-do y-y-you m-mean?". "I mean, I'll come bring you the hoodie and wait downstairs." He said and your blush got a bit brighter. 'Something is wrong with him'. "Come on, let's get milk, before the lesson begins" he said while standing up and pulling you out of the classroom. 'Geez, now I have to search for the hoodie. Mrs Sugawara... thank you for your help. She will look good in it' Tobio thought while imagining (y/n) in his hoodie.

Flashback...
"Okay Tobio, listen, you will tell her tomorrow all the details with that date but tell her that you'll bring her a hoodie from you so she can wear it" your mother said while trying to wisper. "Why?" He asked confused with a little blush. "Because. You will like how she looks in it and she likes your hoodies but don't tell her that I told you that okay?" You mother said and Tobio answered with "okay" knowing that it wouldn't help to ask more.
Flashback end...

The school ended and you walked with Kageyama to the gym. On your way you bumped into Hinata, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi. Kageyama and Hinata, of course, had to do a competition who is first at the gym and so they left you with Tsukishima amd Yamaguchi. "Y-y-you wanna walk with us?" Yamaguchi asked and you nodded. It was pretty chill for you to walk together and you really liked it. The boys got measured and begun the practice after. 'Geez they are all really tall' you thought.

The practice was about to end with the boys trying to measure, how high they can jump. As Takeda run into the gym and announced that Kageyama got invited to participate the national youth intensive. As you heard that you immediately felt happy for him. But somehow a bit sad. 'He won't have much time for me but I shouldn't be so selfish. It's a really great opportunity for him to get better'. You smiled at him and he slightly smiled back. But not just Kageyama got invited somewhere, Tsukishima did to. He got invited to a trainings camp. 'Poor Hinata, I wish he would have been invited too. It's so sad to see him so sad'. After that practice ended and of course Kageyama and Hinata stayed longer. "See you tomorrow and don't practice much longer, I don't want you to fall asleep on out date" you said while blushing and looking down until you felt someone touching you. Kageyama pulled you with his left arm towards his chest and 'hugged' you. "Don't worry, I won't." He said while kissing your head. He then let you go and said good bye and you then left.

You laid on your bed and thought about what happend today. All you could do was blush and after some time you fell asleep. Finally because it was 2:30 am and you were so excidet that you couldn't sleep.

A/n: soo that's just a filler chapter, so that I at least posted something. I'll try to upload as soon as possible. I'll definitely going to try to begin writing tomorrow. I'm a little busy in the last time with painting something, meeting my friend who came back from the holidays and tomorrow (tuesday) I have volley ball and I still have to finish the painting and on Wednesday is the only free day... cause maaa bean's Melonsalatkind🌼 birthday 🎂 is on thursday and I have to do some some things. Ahh but I wouldn't do it if I wouldn't luvv her.

So check out her Noya x reader Fan Fiction or the Kuroo x reader Fan Fiction or her other books. Here is she again Melonsalatkind 🌼
Luvvv herrr (/ ♡3♡)/

There is not much to say then:

Have a good day or night ☀️🌙
Stay fresh and healthy 🍀
Your author-chan 🌻

Words: 1976

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 4.4K 27
🌟NishinoyaxReader🌟 You are Daichi's sister and he's really overprotective when it's about boys! Even when it's your Best friend Kageyama Tobio But...
7.5K 268 57
"Let's play a game." "What kind of game." "It's to see how much we can annoy each other until the other wants to switch rooms." "You're on." This is...
108K 1.2K 19
☁︎ ┆ ❝ The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ❞ As of August 2022, this book is currently undergoing major edi...
150K 3.8K 45
You are Tobio Kageyama's twin sister. Unfortunately for you, he inherited the gift of height, leaving you standing a full foot shorter than him. Afte...