Bad Boy | Kang Taehyun • Mafia

By Shi-Bii

"I told you not to fall in love with me" "But I couldn't help it" Bad Boy New chapter every Saturday and Sund... More

♜ Story Characters ♜
♜ Chapter 1 ♜
♜ Chapter 2 ♜
♜ Chapter 3 ♜
♜ Chapter 4 ♜
♜ Chapter 5 ♜
♜ Chapter 6 ♜
♜ Chapter 7 ♜
♜ Chapter 9 ♜
♜ Chapter 10 ♜
♜ Chapter 11 ♜
♜Chapter 12 ♜
♜ Chapter 13 ♜
♜ Chapter 14 ♜
♜ Chapter 15 ♜
♜ Chapter 16 ♜
♜ Chapter 17 ♜
♜ Chapter 18 ♜
♜ Chapter 19 ♜
♜ Chapter 20 ♜
♜ Chapter 21 ♜
♜ Epilogue ♜
Mafia Yeonjun new book?!! Out
New Mafia Book?

♜ Chapter 8 ♜

6K 327 1.4K
By Shi-Bii

Jaehyun held Y/N as he quickly rushed outside followed by Jungkook.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO Y/N???" Lucas asked in a worried tone as he saw Jaehyun searching for an ambulance.

"A metal door fell on her......." Jungkook said.

Taehyun walked quickly toward Jaehyun and tried to hold Y/N but Lucas stopped him.

"Move, she is my fiancée." Taehyun said in a cold tone. "No, I know it's all fake, and this is what Y/N got after getting close to you. No wonder your friends dreed you to death." Jaehyun said. He pushed Taehyun away and founded an empty ambulance. "We need to go to the hospital quickly!" The nurse inside the ambulance said.

"We are coming." Jaehyun said. He glared at Taehyun one last time and hoped in with Lucas and the ambulance moved away.

"I did doubt all what was between you two, Y/N isn't your ideal type for sure but.....don't you think this is too much?" Jungkook said as he looked at Taehyun furiously.

Taehyun only sighed as he ran his hand through his red hair.

"Mind your own shit and go check on Sangmi." Taehyun said. "This is what I am going to do. Unlike you, I treasure my lady a lot." Jungkook said. "This shit you are making the poor girl pass through just to be the leader in the end is useless. Just remember that our other rival is way worst than me and your father." Jungkook added as he pushed Taehyun with his shoulder and walked away.

Seulgi was running around crazily as she was searching for her brother until Irene held her hand and stopped her.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Seulgi asked furiously.

"Don't worry, Taehyun is safe. I need to tell you something really important, about Y/N." Irene said.

"I-Is that so? I am sorry for snapping at you like that.....you know how worried I felt he might meet him." Seulgi said. "Don't worry, let's go to somewhere quiet so I can tell you about it." Irene said.

Taehyun walked toward his car and entered inside to start driving quickly toward the hospital.

He kept on using the honk as he cursed every time there was a traffic jam as he felt strangely weird, that suffocating feeling in his chest. He had to sort things out with Y/N first and then check out how bad her injury was.

The emergency team were waiting in front of the door as they took Y/N and rushed her to the emergency room with Jaehyun and Lucas behind them.

The team locked the emergency doors behind them and Lucas and Jaehyun sat down there in the benches waiting for the surgery to be done.

"Hyung.....what will happen to Y/N?" Lucas asked. Jaehyun sighed as he looked blankly at the ground.

"I don't know.....but one thing I am sure of is that I am not letting Y/N continue this stupid engagement act." Jaehyun said.

It was few seconds until a loud cry was heard and Lia came running toward Jaehyun.

"WHERE IS SHE?? WHERE IS Y/N??" Lia broke crying as she pulled Lucas hair and he winced in pain.

"S-SHE IS IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM, STOP PLEASE!" Lucas cried loudly and Jaehyun held Lia's shoulders as he tried to stop her.

"Please calm down.....I didn't call you here so that you would make a fuss." Jaehyun said.

Lia let go of Lucas as he was crying out of pain and looked at Jaehyun with painful look.

"What happened to her?" Lia asked.

Jaehyun sat down along with Lia and Lucas and told her all about what happened in the party and how the heavy hot metal door fell on top of Y/N's legs as she tried to help Jungkook. Lia couldn't help but cry as she heard the whole thing.

"Where is that bitch now? Why is he leaving her here all alone??" Lia asked furiously.

It was at the same moment Taehyun came running inside. He was panting heavily as he reached the emergency room and saw Jaehyun, Lucas and Lia there.

"Well, speaking about the devil....." Lucas said as he glared at Taehyun.

Lia immediately got up and walked over to Taehyun to slap him strongly across his checks.

"What the f**K were you thinking? Don't you have a mind at all? How dare you leave her there all alone to save your ex slut???" Lia said furiously as she took off her bag and threw it on Taehyun.

Lucas gasped and got up to hold Lia and stop her but failed since she was surprisingly very strong and pulled Lucas hair again.

"Is she still in the emergency room?" Taehyun asked as he looked at Lucas who struggled in pulling Lia outside.

Jaehyun silently got up and walked over to Taehyun and took out many 100000$ dollar papers and threw it in Taehyun's face.

"It's freaking money and power all what you care about......take this and leave Y/N alone." Jaehyun said.

Taehyun didn't even react or move an inch as he continued looking at Jaehyun directly.

"Leave right now." Taehyun said.

"Why? Oh.....so that you murder her and get rid of her? SHE MIGHT FREAKING LOSE HER LEGS FOREVER!" Jaehyun said as he held Taehyun's collar yet Taehyun remained calm.

"I am her fiancée, you have no right to say or do anything." Taehyun said.

"No, you are not. It's just a stupid deal Y/N made just because of her stupid feelings toward you, and look what it all had done." Jaehyun said.

Taehyun laughed sarcastically as he pushed Jaehyun.

"You are.....laughing?" Jaehyun asked in shock.

"It is her fault at the end, I never told her to fall for me, that was the only deal." Taehyun said.

Jaehyun didn't stop himself this time and punched Taehyun on his left eye.

Taehyun fell down and Jaehyun got on top of him as he punched him multiple times  on his face as he cursed him loudly.

Lucas returned back with three marks of slap on his face as his eyes were all red and puffy to see Jaehyun beating the hell out of Taehyun.

"Shit.....here we go again...." Lucas sighed as he ran toward Jaehyun and held him.

"HYUNG! You better stop this before you get into any further problem!" Lucas said.

"LET ME TEACH THIS BITCH A PROPER LESSON!" Jaehyun shouted loudly as Lucas held him and pulled him away.

"I am sorry but you deserve it in the end." Lucas said loudly.

"Mark my words, Kang Taehyun! You will never win in the end and that f**k Seung-hyun would step on you at the end!" Jaehyun said. He removed Lucas hands and walked outside furiously.

"Y-Yeah! You would end up losing your power and Y/N at the end!" Lucas said and then rushed outside to follow his hyung.

Taehyun sighed as he looked at the emergency room door as the surgery didn't end yet.

He sat down and held his face lightly as he winced in pain, Jaehyun's punches were really something out of this world.

"Kang Taehyun!"

Taehyun looked up to see Seulgi walking toward him as she had puffy red eyes and sat beside him and held his hand.

"What are those scars on your face? Did you get into a fight??" Seulgi asked in a worried tone.

Taehyun only sighed as he pushed Seulgi's hand away.

"I just tripped." Taehyun said as he avoided looking at her directly.

"Tripped? You fought with someone, right?" Seulgi said. "And what does it have to do with you??" Taehyun said furiously.

Seulgi rolled her eyes and crossed her hands.

"I am your sister, it is my business." Seulgi said.

"Who said that you and I are siblings? You dream." Taehyun said.

Seulgi sighed as she held her head and resisted the tears.

"Where is Y/N now?" Seulgi asked. Taehyun remained silent as he looked at the emergency room door.

Seulgi sighed as she knew the answer immediately.

"Do you love her?" Seulgi asked. "O-Of course I do! She is my fiancée." Taehyun said.

"Stop lying! Irene had already told me about everything. Why involve a poor girl with no powers in such a thing? What if she gets disabled after all of this?" Seulgi started scolding Taehyun and he only sighed.

"So you were the one who sent her to check up on Y/N, right? Now that you know it, why are you here? Shouldn't you go to your grandpa and tell him about it?" Taehyun asked.

Seulgi got up and slapped him across his face.

"Aish....this is the 15th time I already get hit!" Taehyun said furiously.

"Let go of her now. I will pay the settlement money." Seulgi said.

"I can't." Taehyun said. "You can't??!!" Seulgi repeated after him in shock.

"I am already in the mid way of my plan, don't stand in my way." Taehyun said.

"Kang Taehyun! If you are doing this to get Sangmi back then you are wrong. She is the one who left you with her own will, Jungkook didn't take her away from you." Seulgi said.

"You are all numb, you think I am doing all of this for her?" Taehyun said sarcastically.

"You know you can't stand against him right?" Seulgi said.

"I will, and she needs to continue her own deal until the day I am done and we part away." Taehyun said.

Before Seulgi added any more word, the medical team went out pulling Y/N outside as she was sleeping with a tube on her face.

Taehyun walked toward the doctor and Seulgi followed him.

"How is her case?" Taehyun asked.

"Let's talk about it somewhere else...." The doctor said. Taehyun looked at Y/N.

"Take her to the best VVIP room. We will talk there alone." Taehyun said as he looked at all of the stuff and Seulgi.

"I was going home anyway, we will speak about it again another time." Seulgi said as she held her bag and left.

The medical team took Y/N to her VVIP room and sat everything for her. After they were done, they left leaving Taehyun and the doctor alone.

"Tell me all about her case." Taehyun said.

"May I ask who are you first? I thought  two different boys brought her here." The doctor said.

Taehyun took out a card from his pocket and tossed it toward the doctor.

The doctor's eyes widened as he saw the card and he started to shiver.

"They were my followers as you see." Taehyun said. "I-I am sorry...." The doctor apologized as he returned the card back to Taehyun with shaking hands but Taehyun only took it and placed it inside the doctor's pocket.

"That's okay, we all make mistakes, except when it involves someone dying." Taehyun said with a cold smile as he looked at Y/N and then at the doctor. He gulped before starting to speak.

"The surgery went well but......" The doctors started.

"But what?" Tehyun asked.

"Her injury was too big and she was brought here late, this is why.....she became disabled." The doctor said.

"What do you mean by that?" Taehyun asked as he tilted his head.

"We are not sure yet but.....it's a 95.2% she might not be able to walk again, let alone the scars that will stay on her legs forever." The doctor said.

"I-I see...." Taehyun said as he held his chest and felt that torturing pain in it again. That pain the squeezed the hell out of his heart.

"When will she wake up?" Taehyun asked. "It will take her a week or two at least." The doctor said.

"What if she doesn't wake up after a week or two, what if she doesn't wake up at all?" Taehyun asked as he got up and walked toward the doctor.

"W-What do you mean by that?" The doctor asked.

Taehyun placed his hands over the armchair to prevent the doctor from running away as he glared at him.

"You see.....she is very precious to me and this is why you should be careful, she has to wake up one week from now on and she has to get treated, if she doesn't....or if something happened to her....or she died......you will regret it all." Taehyun said as he ran his hand through the doctor's neck and then moved away as he smiled coldly.

"I trust you, doctor-nim. Thank you for your hard work. My guards will arrive soon." Taehyun said and then left.

The next day:

Taehyun entered inside Y/N's room while holding a banquet of flowers and placed them on the counter as he walked closer to Y/N and sat on her bed.

He looked at her sleeping face and removed her hair from her forehead. His heart beats started to fasten again as the last time he saw Y/N crying.

"It can't be......" Taehyun laughed as he got up. It was at that moment when the door slammed open and Yeonjun broke in and walked over to Taehyun to punch him.

"NO YEONJUN STOP!" Mrs. Choi cried as she ran inside with Mr. Choi behind her.

"YOU MUST HAVE GONE CRAZY TO GET Y/N INVOLVED WITH YOUR SHIT, RIGHT? I CLEARLY TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HER!" Yeonjun shouted as he got on top of Taehyun and punched him multiple times on his face.

Taehyun did nothing and took all of Yeonjun's beating.

'I deserve it anyway....' Taehyun thought.

It was a while until Yeonjun's guards came inside and pulled him away from Taehyun.

"YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH WHAT YOU DID!" Yeonjun cried as he was pulled outside by the guards and Taehyun remained inside with Yeonjun's parents.

"I am sorry for that.......let's sit down and talk about what happened." Mrs. Choi said.

Taehyun sat down quietly so did Mrs. and Mr. Choi.

"Did you do a deal with Y/N? Is this why she got hurt?" Mrs. Choi asked. "It wasn't a deal, we started dating a while ago and I proposed to her a week ago, funny, isn't it?" Taehyun said.

"Taehyun.....you are like a son to me! Please don't lie." Mrs. Choi said. "I am not lying, and I have no more to say." Taehyun said as he got up and walked toward the door.

"Anyway, thank you for.....taking care of Y/N here, we will take care of her from now on." Mrs. Choi said. Taehyun turned around to face her.

"What do you mean?" Taehyun asked. "I will be straightforward, break your engagement or what ever you have with Y/N and walk out of her life forever." Mr. Choi said.

Taehyun's hands started shaking as there was that annoying feeling that throttles his chest as he heard many voices in his head.

'Don't do it.......................'

The voices were like endless whisperes by a suffocating voice inside Taehyun's head.

He nervously placed his hands inside his pocket and felt something, Y/N necklace.

Taehyun took it out and looked at it once again.

"No, I will take care of my fiancée myself." Taehyun said.

"I think I didn't make it clear enough but we are the ones supposed to take care of her not you. What will happen next? A shark will eat her legs?" Mr. Choi said furiously as he got up and his wife tried to calm him down.

"Then let's ask Y/N when she gets up, who does she want to stay with?" Taehyun said.

Yeonjun opened the door and entered inside after he calmed down.

"Are you still having this conversation? I thought it was over a long time ago." Yeonjun said.

"No, it isn't. I am not giving up my fiancée to anyone." Taehyun said. "Yeah sure, why would I allow Y/N to stay here? She is freaking disabled because of you!" Yeonjun said.

"And this is why I am planning to fix everything wrong I did." Taehyun said. Yeonjun held his collar as he glared at Taehyun.

"Don't fight!" Mrs. Choi cried.

The guards were about to enter inside when Mr. Choi pointed for them to stop.

"Okay, we will go with what you said. When Y/N wakes up, we will ask her about who she wants to stay with." Mr. Choi said.

"But dad!" Yeonjun said as he let go off Taehyun and walked toward his father.

"Y/N is big enough to know what to do, we can't force her stay with us nor can we force her to stay with him. The choice belongs to her at the end." Mr. Choi said.

Yeonjun glared at Taehyun as he walked outside and he was followed by his parents.

Taehyun sighed as he sat down and held the place where Yeonjun punched him. He lied down and covered himself with the pillows there.

There was a light knock on the door and soon Sangmi entered inside holding some black velvet roses as she walked over to Y/N.

Taehyun examined her from afar as she didn't notice him yet.

"You got yourself a good catch but that what you get when you stay holding onto him too strongly when you reached your limits........" Sangmi said as both of her hands held Y/N's neck and remained in that pose for few seconds until Sangmi got up and turned around to see Taehyun starring at her.

"You were here all along?" Sangmi asked as she walked over to Taehyun and sat next to him. She placed her hand over his shoulder as she smirked.

"You are disturbing my fiancée." Taehyun said. "But isn't thins a good chance? I mean Jungkook isn't here, Y/N is in a comma and I missed the old us." Sangmi said as her face kept on getting more and more close to Taehyun until he removed her hand and got up to walk over to Y/N and hold her hand.

"Unlike you......I am faithful." Taehyun said.

"Come on! I know it's all an act to make me jealous and get me back! I know this bitch isn't even your ideal type!" Sangmi said as she walked over to Taehyun excepting him to hug her and place multiple kisses on her face but it was different.

Taehyun got up and held Sangmi's wrist to pull her out the room. He stood in front of the door with a smirk on his face.

"Sweetheart, let me tell you some facts.....

I don't give a shit about what ever we had in the past, It's funny I had just realized it.

Now that Jungkook has less power than me, it doesn't mean I am taking you back with open arms, you can go to Seung-hyun and sleep with him all what you want since it will be easier to persuade that philanderer.

Y/N isn't a slut like you and this is why I like her.

I hope your overdosed brain understands what I just said. Have a good life." Taehyun said and then closed the door.

He sighed as he walked back to Y/N's bed and sat on a chair near it as he only looked at her not knowing what he really felt toward her.

At another place:

"Channie.....you know remaining silent won't help you in anything." A man said as he threw his gloves that were filled with blood away and sat down on a chair to start smoking.

"N-NEVER....." The tall boy coughed blood as he glared at the man.

"You know half of your friends are already involved in my scandal, right? Rumors fly around I guess." The man said.

He got up and punched the tall boy strongly on his face.

"Aish....your f**king blood is all over my hands! Untie him and let him leave as a warning for that bloody gang." The man said.

"But sir.....they are the biggest gang in whole Asia and they consider each other as a close family member! Even Taehyun is working with them, Jungkook might join them soon!" The servant said.

"Did you forget how great I am? Taehyun and Jungkook will fight each other and the winner will fight me, cute, isn't it?" The man said as he placed his cigarette in his servants pocket and walked toward the stairs.

"Oh! Park Chanyeol, please tell Kang Taehyun that I am the one who made his little babygirl disabled. I hope he keeps an eye on her unless he wants her to be a sex product...." The man laughed insanely and left.

Chanyeol crept slowly outside as he tried to go and warn his other friends.

Seulgi was sitting alone at the back of the hospital until Taehyun arrived and she waved her hand at him.

"What do you want?" Taehyun asked in an annoyed tone as he sat down.

"Don't speak in that tone to your older sister. What happened with the Choi family anyway?" Seulgi asked.

"It's all up to Y/N when she wakes up. She can choose to either stay with me or them." Taehyun said.

"But are you still in conflict with the rest of your friends after what happened last year? I thought you would've already made up!" Selugi said. "Don't blame them, I sold them first." Taehyun said.

He got up to leave when his sister spoke again.

"Did he arrive yet?" Seulgi asked. "Yeah, I interviewed him and he is the best guard. If she wakes up and stay here, he will guard her." Taehyun said.

"That's good. Just don't worry about Jaehyun, I will talk to him and......Y/N is a good girl, please make sure to protect her and keep her by your side." Seulgi said.

"Whatever...." Taehyun said as he left.

Y/N was surrounded by fire everywhere as she looked around and had no way out.

She suddenly felt pain in her legs as she couldn't move them. She looked at them to see them all injured and red.

"H-Help! Please someone help!!" Y/N cried loudly but no one was there.

She turned around to see the heavy metal door falling on her and......

............

........................

........................................

...............................................................

...................................................................................

Y/N opened her eyes as she was sweating heavily and there was a loud noisy voice coming from the machines beside her.

"What the hell happened? Where am I? Where is Taehyun??!!" Y/N wondered as she panicked and tried to get up but failed. She felt pain all over her body except from her lower parts starting from the hips, she didn't feel that part at all.

Y/N hand shook as she slowly removed the blanket and saw her legs all casted. Few tears slid down her face as she tried with all her power to move but failed.

The medical team entered inside and checked Y/N's state. She couldn't focus with anyone and continued crying as she refused to listen to anyone.

"What will we do now?" The nurse asked. "Call her fiancée, she wants him anyway. This happens normally whenever a person wakes up after a trauma." The doctor said.

Everyone left the room leaving Y/N alone.

She couldn't even fully hug herself since her legs just remained like that not moving at all.

The door was opened few minutes later and Yeonjun ran inside and held Y/N's hands.

"Are you okay? Are you feeling pain????? DO YOU KNOW HOW FREAKING WORRIED I WAS?!" Yeonjun asked.

Y/N only cried more when she saw him.

"W-What happened?" Y/N asked. "There was a fire in that party you went to with Taehyun and you got injured, you became..............disabled." Yeonjun said.

More tears slid through Y/N's eyes as she looked at her legs.

Does that mean she can't run anymore?

Walk to her class anymore?

Kick Lucas anymore?

Y/N forced a smile as she placed her hands on her legs.

"What about Taehyun? Is he fine?" Y/N asked. Yeonjun didn't say anything as he only starred at Y/N.

"He is not.....hurt.....is he?" Y/N asked in a worried tone but Yeonjun only smiled as he held her hand.

"Please take care......." Yeonjun said. He got up and left making Y/N all confused.

She tried to call Taehyun but she remembered that she didn't have his phone number. She knew she had no other choice. She removed all of the syringes and machines attached to her body as she used the upper part that she could control to creep down the floor.

Taehyun was walking with a man when he saw Yeonjun in front of him.

"Is she..............awake?" Taehyun asked. Yeonjun ignored him as he only walked away.

"Shall I go and beat him up?"

"No, let's go and check up on her." Taehyun said. He entered Y/N's room with the man to see Y/N fallen on the ground.

"What are you doing?" Taehyun asked as he walked over to Y/N and bent down.

Her eyes got teary as she caressed his checks and then hugged him.

"I missed you a lot.........." Y/N cried. Taehyun didn't know what to do and held Y/N bridal style.

"I am sorry for this." Taehyun said as he looked at Y/N's legs and placed her on the bed.

"That's okay, as long as I can stay with you I don't mind getting killed." Y/N said. "Didn't I tell you to not fall in love with me?" Taehyun snapped back at Y/N and she only smiled.

"But I couldn't help it you see.......You don't even threaten me that much lately." Y/N said.

Taehyun only sighed as he walked toward the armchair and sat down there.

"Anyway, meet Kim Taehyung. He is a good friend of mine and from today on, he will be your guard." Taehyun said.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Kim Taehyung and my mission is to protect and keep you safe from today on. You can call me V if my name is a bit confusing." V said as he bowed.

"N-Nice to meet you but.......why do I need a guard?" Y/N asked. "Don't you already see what happened to your legs? It's too dangerous to leave all alone now that you can't walk.....anyway be careful now that you reached this level. Things aren't going to be all pink and cute, it will be a bloody battle, with many deaths and loss." Taehyun said.

-Just how much do you hate this 'Sangmi' girl that is a real bitch?

Actually, starting from tomorrow till 20 September I have exams :) but don't worry, this is the only book I will keep on updating, just wish me good luck.

Don't forget to vote, share and comment ⭐

Wait for a new chapter on next Saturday 🍃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 8K 33
[COMPLETED] Falling inlove with your BESTFRIEND is pretty normal and it's fine, right? - Started: October 2, 2019 Ended: April 17, 2020
116K 3.9K 33
Beomgyu has a boyfriend who isn't really treating him well.. Taehyun will save him :) Side ship: Yeonbin - Started: November 25th 2021 Ended: June 29...
149K 8.5K 27
- Don't trust someone blindly because one day they will prove you blind - Total Chapters : 26 First Episode : Feb 2021 Last Ep...
211K 5.9K 33
"W-who are you..?" "Me? Well you don't need to know sweety~!" Started: June 20th, 2018 Finished: January 5th, 2020 ⚠️Please excuse my gramma...