You Conquered This Heart💜

By taekooklovere

This is a story about Siya Raghuram and Abhishek Varma..... "Cant you stop mentioning his name again and agai... More

It's been 10 years❤️
No one forgets their first love💜
Can't lose you🖤
He is missing💛
A/N
Marriage. 🤗
Friends
She is my wife😏
His Family💞
Not an update
First meeting❤
Till eternity😇
Reunion😊
Drunk🥴
A kiss
Caring😌
Remember me?💘
His plan
Spider🕸
Tease 😉
Umbrella ☂️
Grateful🤗
Trip😊
Trip - 2
Trip-3 💕
Paris ❤
The Wicked Plan 🖤
First Time
Misunderstandings 👥
Pleasure
Dinner❣️
A talk 🤫
Fear🙁
Raunak
Love letter☹️
His brother
Ishita
Courage🥺
Our story😞

A Dance💃

1.1K 58 1
By taekooklovere

"Look Siya.. Abhishek Verma is here. He is still so dashing and handsome. How can someone remain this perfect for these long years. I regret not becoming his girlfriend during our school days. If that happened I might have become Mrs Verma by now. Ha ha., ", Danya grinned.

Siya ignored her words and directed her view towards his figure. He was slowly approaching towards them with a smile.

"I will use the washroom.",She excused herself from there. She was angry with him for not insisting on revealing their marriage publicly.

Seeing her receding figure Abhi wondered what happened to her. Swetha sensed her mood change and followed her to the bathroom. When she entered Siya was simply standing gazing the mirror.

"Siya, don't tell me you are still in love with him? ", this made Siya shocked. How did she know?

"You knew about it? From when? ", Siya questioned her.

"Oh I am not a fool like Dhanya. I knew from the start that the one you love was Abhi even when you dated that arrogant man. I was your best friend Siya. How could I not know your heart? ", Swetha said.

"Ooh ", Siya lowered her head in embarrassment.

" But what's with that longing look towards him now? Aren't you married now Siyu? Are you not happy in you marriage? Do you still have feelings towards him? Isn't it wrong? ", Swetha asked.

" Oh my girl. Okey, I will explain everything. You just need to know that there is nothing wrong or immoral in having feelings for him even after being married.", Siya said happily with a smile. Sensing that there is something strange with her smile Swetha felt something was wrong.

"What do you mean girl? Ok fine don't tell me. Just tell me who did you marry? ", Swetha asked.

" Guess yourself. It's someone you know ", Siya said playfully.

" Don't tell me you married Anujith. Then Abhishek will be your brother in law. Oh god. What the hell .", Swetha replied with confusion.

"Chill girl. I didn't marry Anu. Just chill. I will just tell you at the end of this function. Now let's go and meet everyone", Siya said dragging Swetha by placing both her hands on her shoulders.

"Okey okey. Only gods know what this girl is upto. ", Swetha sighed.

"Where were you both? I was looking for you guys. Those Twinkle and her friends were eating my brain.", Dhanya said walking towards them.

"Come everyone let's start our events. ",Dev announced.

There were a lot of fun events which rewinded our school memories.

After a while there came the event Paperdance.

" So here is the even, first we will share the chit among the participants to get their partners. Once you get the partner you should fold the paper and dance. And with every break in song you should fold it again. So those who step foot out of the paper are out. So that's the game. And it's not an unfamiliar game. So everyone just come forward. ", dev said excited.

" Siyuu...come lets go participate. ", Dhanya pulled Siya by her arms.

" Don't you dare dance with other's. I will break your leg if you do. ", seeing Dhanya excited her husband warned her.

"Oh this jealous man. Fine,I am not going. ", Dhanya gritted her teeth.

"Siya you go. Anyway your husband is not here. There is no one to get jealous", Dhanya insisted.

" I don't think he will get jealous. Bloody husband. ", Siya thought to herself.

She stepped forward giving a quick glance at Abhi.

" Why is she stepping forwards. Whats wrong with this girl. Does she think that she can dance with anyone after marrying me. That too folding paper dance. No way. In your dreams. ", picturing someone else holding Siya and dancing closely with her made his blood boil. Without thinking twice he stepped forward.

Seeing him coming forward for the dance all the girls gave a wow look.

" Abhi and paper dance no way. ", someone muttered.

"Are you serious bro? ", Dev gave him a playful look.

"Why not? ", Abhi replied.

" You indeed changed a lot mahn. ", Dev replied back.

" Why is this man joining? I wanted to check whether he will be jealous if I danced with someone else. Now why is this man participating in the game? Will he get time to concentrate on me or is he just gonna enjoy his dance with someone else. Oh god. Is my plan gonna backfire on me. How will I bear seeing him dancing cozily with some other girl. ", Siya thought to herself.

Just as the game was about to begin Siya's eyes went on some coordinator placing some mark on one of the chits. But she chose to remain silent.

It was the turn of men to chose the chits. The first chit was taken by Abhi and he announced his partner's name... ." Siya'

"Oh my goodness! I don't have to see him dancing with someone else. God you are so kind. ", she smiled cheerfully inside not showing any emotion outside.

Every other girls who joined only to get Abhi as the dance partner gave her a scornful and despising look. Siya didn't give a damn about their looks. She was just happy that she got her husband.

All others introduced their partners and were ready to start the game. Abhi came and stood beside Siya. She hid her excitement and stood beside him without any expression.

"Are you unhappy that you got me as your partner. ", Abhi came closer and whispered in her ear.

" Are you a mindreader? How can you read my mind so well.", she replied with a scoff.

"Seriously, you want to dance with someone else infront of me? ", he was irritated by her reply.

"Why not? ", by saying that she went to pick the paper for dance.

Both Abhi and Siya stood in position.

"Ok now the game begin. ", Dev said and the music started.

As it was the beginning of the game there was much space for dance. Both danced holding hands.

" Siya, where are you looking? ", he asked in between the dance.

"Oh nothing. ", siya said.

" Why did you join the game? ", Siya asked. The music stopped. Abhi knelt down and folded the paper and waited for music to begin.

" To give you company. ", Abhi said in a low voice.

" You wanted to dance with other girls right? Then how dare you question me?", she asked again.

Music stopped again and he managed to fold it again. This time the space really reduced.

Abhi soon pulled her by her waist and moved her closer. Siya was shocked by his sudden pull. She didn't fail to notice his perfect jawlines. "How can my husband be so handsome. ", she thought to herself.

"I only wanted to dance with you. ", he replied looking towards her eyes.

" How were you sure that I will be one dancing with you? ", she asked curiously

Music stopped and there were only three of them left including them. He folded it again there was merely some space for them.

" Stand on my legs Siya. ", he ordered. She knew there was no much space and stood on his legs without any reluctance.. The onlookers in the audience were shocked by their unexpected proximity.

" Do you think I will allow someone else to dance with you? ", he asked looking towards her.

"You mean you knew I will be your partner? That means....", she suddenly remember someone tampering with the chits.

"Yes I just played with the chits. ", he said with an evil smile.

" You cheater. ", she said by giving him a small kick on his chest without anyone noticing.

He tightened his hold on her and started enjoying the enchanting scent that came from her. Suddenly the music came to a halt.

Now the competition was between two teams.

Suddenly the music started and Abhi lifted Siya in bridal style without giving her a clue.

"Ahh.. ", she gave out a small scream due to his sudden actions. Ignoring her he tightened his grip. But somehow she held onto his neck inorder to avoid a fall. That was a real romantic scene for the audience. " Why a married women got a chance to be in his arms? ", most of the women thought.

The other couple were slow to react and were out of the game.

Siya and Abhi became the winner.

" We won Mrs. Varma. ", Abhi smiled looking at her. Siya smiled back and said " Yes we won.. Hehe".Abhi put her down carefully

" So our winner is Abhishek Verma and Siya Raghuram. ", everyone clapped.

As Abhi left from there, both Dhanya and Swetha came to her and said. "Congrats girl. Thank god your husband was not here. How could he sit still seeing such a sensual dance. ", Dhanya giggled.

" Shut up idiot. ", Siya said to shut her mouth.

"Oh still you both had that sizzling chemistry. Oh god! How many women dream to be in those arms. ", Dhanya said ogling over Abhi's handsome muscles.

" This girl! You better stop or I will call your dear husband here. ", threatened Swetha.

" Don't do that. I was just joking yaar. ", Dhanya showed an innocent face.

As they were happily chatting a group of girl came headed by Twinkle.

" I didn't know that you are still shameless as then. Do you think you are deserving to dance with him? ", Twinkle spitted her words at Siya.

" Then who is the deserving one. Don't tell me its you.. Haha. ", Siya fought back with a smirk. Who the hell is she to teach me whether I am deserving to dance with my own husband?

" Obviously I am more deserving than you. Afterall I am not a left over women like you. Where is your husband? Don't tell me that he left you. Or is he too ugly to come in front of us? ", Twinkle asked .

" Whether my husband is ugly or not is none of your concern. Do mind your business. And about Abhi, he was neither interested in you back then nor now. Stop living in dreamyland. ", Siya said calmly.

" Why do you have to speak to such nosy people? Let's go from here. ", Swetha dragged her to the other corner.

**********************†**************"********

Hows the chappy guys🐶🐶🐶

Do comment your view.
Please forgive grammar errors...

Do follow me readers.

Do vote for the chapter if you like...

Saranghaee... Take care everyone.. Have a good day.. 👻👻👻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 137K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
52.2K 2.7K 50
Whispered promise The first story from 'tales of raghuvanshis' RAGHAV MANAVSINGH RAGHUVANSHI SIYA NAMAN PANCHAL What will happen when God will tie th...
300K 8.9K 47
Unexpected happened, marriage and love were the most despised words in Aaron's life While here Siya has been waiting for her prince charming.......w...
776K 41.4K 82
This book contains triggering things like stalking, I don't know what I was thing while writing this. And I was a stupid teenager. Sorry for that! P...