Fate ¦| [KAIHUN]✓[COMPLETED]

By shxnwu

[SEHUN] ▶A single parent who raises his own son all by himself. Nothing is important more than his son and he... More

°PROLOGUE
°CHAPTER 1
°CHAPTER 2
°CHAPTER 3
°CHAPTER 4
°CHAPTER 5
°CHAPTER 6
°CHAPTER 7
°CHAPTER 8
°CHAPTER 9
°CHAPTER 10
°CHAPTER 11
°CHAPTER 12
°CHAPTER 13
°CHAPTER 14
°CHAPTER 15
°CHAPTER 16
°CHAPTER 17
°CHAPTER 18
°CHAPTER 19
°CHAPTER 20
°CHAPTER 21
°CHAPTER 22
°CHAPTER 23
°CHAPTER 24
°CHAPTER 25
°CHAPTER 26
°CHAPTER 27
°CHAPTER 28
°CHAPTER 29
°CHAPTER 31
°CHAPTER 32
°CHAPTER 33
°CHAPTER 34
°CHAPTER 35
°CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
°CHAPTER 39
°CHAPTER 40
°CHAPTER 41
°CHAPTER 42
°CHAPTER 43
°CHAPTER 44
°CHAPTER 45
°CHAPTER 46
°CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
SEQUEL FATE

°CHAPTER 30

1K 54 30
By shxnwu

Author's POV

×××

"Hi Taeyong."

Jaehyun greeted excitedly as he saw Taeyong walking towards him. He even broke into a wider smile after seeing the latter's smile.

Taeyong scuttled towards him. He made a plan to go out with Jaehyun since the last time they planned, it didn't go well.

"Hey, Jaehyun," he beamed at him, only noticed the guy's appearance when he was standing in front of him. He took the chance to eye him.

(pic cr.to owner)

He was wearing a black long sleeve which made his fair skin looked outstanding. A pair of light colour jeans wrapped around his long legs and paired up with the white sneakers.

Taeyong fought hard not to blush over it but he could not help it since Jaehyun was looking too handsome in those outfit.

"You look–uh good," he fiddled with his own fingers to hide away his nervousness even though it looked obvious.

A soft chuckle rolled from his lips as he heard that. Taeyong didn't need to know that he took hours to dress up and chose the perfect outfit for today.

"You too, stunning as always," he quipped while turning his eyes away from looking at Taeyong, pretended to be occupied with something else.

Taeyong instantly blushed. He mouthed a thank you before being bold enough to wrap his hands around the latter's arms.

Even when he was literally dying in embarrassment inside for doing this. "Let's go!," he exclaimed and hoped that Jaehyun was not bothered of it.

But the little smile he got, calmed him down. "Sure," he replied before both of them started walking down the street.

They had made a plan to enjoy a simple date today. It was their first proper date so Jaehyun wanted to make sure it would go well.

"So where do you want to go today?," he questioned while they were walking. It was a nice feeling today with a nice weather, completely showing how he felt today.

Taeyong looked at him as hearing that. "I don't mind," he shot his grinning smile. "I've always imagined to go on a simple date like this, walking and enjoying the view together," he shut his eyes tight, breathing in the breeze.

"Then having our favorite food while talking more about us," his eyes were sparkling in excitement while saying those. He never wanted something fancy or expensive.

Just being together with someone we felt comfortable were already more than enough.

Jaehyun saw that all, those eyes and those gestures. He loved them all.

"What about you?," he startled as Taeyong suddenly blurted out a question to him. He was too busy admiring the view, that was why he didn't notice it.

He hummed. "Well me?," he stopped in mid-way before continuing. "I will enjoy it as long as I'm with you," as soon as he said those, he captured the slight blush on the other's cheeks.

He was not intending to be all cheesy but he was just saying out what he really felt, sincerely from his heart.

"Ah, look!," Taeyong scampered away and making faster footsteps. It was too embarassing to face Jaehyun after those.

While the latter could only grin out of amused. How cute he was.

As he followed his steps. They were stopping in the middle of a bridge that was built across the road. Transports were moving below it.

He looked at Taeyong and the guy was looking at the view from above with amusement on his face. It would be such a waste to waste this.

Jaehyun took out his cellphone and positioned it to capture Taeyong but as he was doing so, the latter looked over his shoulder as he tapped the capture button.

It turned out better than he expected and he definitely would frame this picture and hung it on the wall in his room or something.

He was smiling ear to ear while looking at the picture he just captured.

"Hey!," Taeyong frowned as he saw the photo. "Why did you take my picture?," he moved nearer to take a look at the photo.

"It looks more beautiful with you in it," he shot a mischievous wink and resulted a shy Taeyong afterwards.

He turned to look away before snorting sheepishly. "Cheesy," he started walking away and leaving the other behind him.

His inner self was screaming really loud. He would definitely locked himself up in his room after this and screamed as loud as he could to express his feelings right now.

Jaehyun chuckled lightly and scampered to follow the latter's steps ahead him.

"So where are we going next?," he questioned while encircling his own arms around Taeyong's shoulder. Smiling smugly as the latter was still acting shy.

Taeyong swallowed his bottom lips nervously. "Should we go get something? I'm hungry," he answered and lifted his face to the other.

They both walked into the nearest restaurant and chose a place near the window. It was quite crowded and luckily they got a place.

Taeyong looked around the restaurant and it was packed. It was weekend after all of course people would spend their times out with beloved ones.

The waiter approached both of them at the table with a menu and handed it to them. She left afterwards and told them to call her whenever they were ready to order.

"So what do you want to eat?," Jaehyun questioned while looking through the menu. "I always came here and it will be packed on weekends," he looked around as well and stopped at Taeyong.

"What do they have here?," Taeyong asked, secretly feeling glad to know that Jaehyun brought him here.

"You should try their Spaghetti Bolognese," he replied. "I know you will like it if you taste it," he suggested.

Taeyong nodded. "Sure, I will have that then," he decided, smiling brightly as Jaehyun was looking at him.

×××

After having their meal, they continued their walk. They had no idea where they were heading to but it felt somehow good.

Neither of them wanted to leave so soon that day. If could they would want to stop the times for a while to fully appreciate this moment.

"Wanna go there?," Jaehyun sounded after the while silence and pointing at the park near the place they were standing.

Taeyong looked at the direction. He honestly didn't really like a crowded place and the park looked pretty quiet and peaceful.

He nodded as a reply. "Sure."

Some people were happily having their times there either with their families or their lovers. It was not crowded and was a good place to feel the peace.

They both went along the path and finally stopped at one of the bench that was facing the park. Sitting side by side there in silent.

"Taeyong," Jaehyun called out. "Can I ask you something?," he questioned out of sudden.

Taeyong turned to look at him. "Hm, what is it?," he waited for the latter to utter his question.

"When you know that Mr Kim is dating your mom, what do you feel about it?," he finally questioned out. He was actually wondering about it for a while.

Taeyong wasn't expecting that question. "Well I expected it actually, they have been pretty close even before that," he shrugged off.

"Honestly I don't really like the idea at first, I don't trust him enough before that and I–I'm afraid if the same thing would happen to me and mom," he explained.

As the picture of Sehun and Kai crossed his mind, he promptly smiled. "But he showed me that he definitely could make my mom happy and I eventually trusted him more and more."

Jaehyun smiled as well while he was hearing that.

"I know he would never done the same thing to us," Taeyong uttered while looking straightly at Jaehyun. "That is why I chose to finally trust him."

Jaehyun nodded. He would agree with that, although he didn't really know about Kai but he could say he was a nice guy.

"It's good to hear that," he uttered. "Now, I hope you can trust me as well," he said those.

Taeyong didn't say a word but he replied with a soft smile. Nodding his head slowly.

"Jung Jaehyun?," suddenly, a guy approached them, to be exact approached Jaehyun.

Jaehyun turned his head around and stood up. He politely smiled and bowed down to the elder male.

"What are you doing here?," the male questioned, friendly. He was actually one of Jaehyun's father's close friend and that was why they knew each other, Lee Daejung.

Jaehyun turned to Taeyong. "I'm hanging out with my–friend," he retorted and wanted to introduce him to Taeyong.

Taeyong frowned and stood up from the bench to greet the elder man. But as his eyes met his, his body stiffened in shock.

"This is Taeyong, and—

Taeyong could not hear anything after that. The only thing he wanted to do right now was to run away from that place as soon as possible.

He was hoping for the guy to not recognise him, he really hoped that. But as he caught the slight smirk on the guy's face, he knew he could not do anything.

--

Heyyy! Finally an update! Hope you like it and leave your comments! 😽❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 16.9K 43
Kim Taehyung is a single father which loves his son more than anything. After his wife left them, he swore to himself that he will protect his son wi...
134K 7.7K 62
[OH SEHUN] A full-time photographer which has a peaceful and calm life just by doing what he loves. But things change completely when he suddenly bu...
256K 14.8K 50
• 'Kim Jongin' is a single father of his only son. He was known as a popular young entrepreneur who owns big companies. He doesn't have any intention...
359 68 47
We live in a society filled with technology where you barely see people nor their true side. With the need to escape reality you find Kai. Even so li...