Married to The Job

By itsandreasachs

#WATTYS2020 Working for years in the Blue House as a staff in the crisis management department, Son Yejin kne... More

Prologue : The Wed Job
Amethyst
State Banquet
Illusion of Truth
Bewildered
Testing the Waters
Kissing The Bride
Lago di Como
Safety Net
Vulnerable
The Revelers
Gentlemen's Enigma
Long Awaited (7th)
Bliss
Family Tree
On Edge
When The Chips Are Down
Ace in The Hole
Bon Voyage!
Face-Down Blackjack
Granada and The Council
Perfect Storm
Star Crossed
The Elevation Between Us
No Rush, Slow Touch
Indecisive
The Shopwoman
Gallivanting
Sweet Nothing
Recipe for Disaster
Without a Backward Glance
Epilogue : The Next Job
Wattys2020

Bath Bombs

4.5K 235 95
By itsandreasachs

Son Yejin POV

"Where do you want to go today?" Bin asked me during our breakfast by the lake.

"Roaming the streets of Bellagio, how so? I want to check out the local shops. Maybe I can buy a few scented candles to be brought home."

"Okay. I will book a ferry."

"Babe? Where will we live when we go back?"

"Blue House. Do you think about somewhere else?"

"I don't have nowhere to go but my old flat, and it's already rent by another person. Am I still going to work with Mr. Park?"

"If you feel like to, I don't mind. But you should ask Mr. Park first, what will the other staff see it. President Hyun's daughter in law working in the Blue House as a staff. That's too risky, easily going to be used as another channel to hurt Dad's image."

"Anyway, who's the opponent for the next election?"

"Lee Sunkyun."

"Oh! The election is going to be tough! He is loved by the young voters."

"Yep, but the real problem is not Lee Sunkyun but Choi Jaewook, the deputy speaker of the National Assembly. He wants the President Election Act of 1987 that has been revoked ten years ago, being reenacted, therefore Dad can't be reelected as president anymore."

"Oh! Why so? Choi Jaewook wants to be a presidential candidate as well?"

"I think. He wants to get rid of Dad, not by challenge him directly in the election but to defeat him before the campaign even begins. It's getting hot in the National Assembly. Choi Jaewook has dominant supporters there."

"He knew it's almost impossible to defeat President Hyun."

"I am a soft target for Dad's reputation. That's why you're in, Mrs. Hyun. I know I'm the one to be blamed here but I really thankful for that."

"Why thankful?"

"I got you?"

"Bin, I like President Hyun. People like President Hyun. But if Choi Jaewook gets what he wants, then the President Election Act of 1987 being reenacted, then there is no point for this marriage. I'll be out of the game soon."

"Technically yes, this will be pointless, but do you know that I have a heart too? I'm not a chess piece for my Dad's chess game. This marriage is between you and me, not you and Dad."

"Do you like me that much, Hyun Bin?"

"I do. You are not his chess piece either. I won't let him use you for his own advantage. As much as I want Dad to be reelected, I want us to be happy, too."

"What's going on, Bin? Why do I feel like there are some pieces of puzzles missing here?"

"Just stay with me, baby. Dad may lose his election, but I won't lose you."

Why did I feel like I was the one who's going to battle here? Aside from the Presidential chair, was I one of the bets here?

Bin took me to Bellagio area, where small boutiques and street shops were selling souvenirs, freshly brewed coffee, pastry, and of course scented candles.

Looking at the number of scented candles I have bought, Bin made a comment, "are you a scented candles collector, Yejin?"

"Start from today. I have planned this though, one day when I finally have a husband and our own bathroom with bathtub, I will buy some scented candles for it. I want to decorate our bathroom with these as well."

"Our bathroom? I like that sound. Will some activities happen there?"

"Sure! I like using the bathtub. It's large, I like it! Soaking my self there with some bath bombs and bubbles, even better with scented candles on."

"Our hotel room now, have a large bathtub as well. Why don't you buy some bombs here?"

"Bath bombs."

"Yes. Bath bombs for this evening bath. I'll light the candles for you."

I bit my lip, meeting his gaze. I wasn't sure that he was thinking what I was thinking. But I secretly packed a two-pieces bathing suit in my suitcase... for a certain event. Even though I knew that we were not heading to any beach on this trip.

"Do you have any agenda this evening?" I asked while playing with the bath bombs in my hands.

"I plan this Como trip only to spend it with you. So, I do not have any, if want to have me. Something's on your mind, baby?"

I felt my cheeks getting hot, that I must be blushing. He didn't ask anymore but quickly grabbed the bath bombs from my hands and brought them to the cashier to pay. Once the bath bombs and scented candles being collected, he took me out of the store and we roamed back in the Bellagio streets.

This time, we were holding hands. He acted like he was not the Hyun Bin I have taken care of the messes was for years. He was charming, flirty still, but a total gentleman. Unlike how he treated his dates I knew.

I felt kinda different. I felt special.

We spent the days in Bellagio and went back to the hotel after dinner. I sat, half throwing my body to the bed. Tired. I leaned on the headboard and saw him taking off his watch and pulled up his sleeve.

"Are you tired, baby?" he held my feet.

I instantly jumped, not being used to be touch around there. He chuckled but kept massaging my feet.

"I'm going to bath," I said.

"Wait here. I'm going to fill the tub for you."
He sat up and went to the bathroom.

A minuter later he came back to the bed and resumed the feet massage.

"Are you always this sweet to your girls?" I asked, curious, even though I knew what I want to hear.

"No. Only you. I never lasted more than a day with the same girl."

"You must be really bored right now, being with me for days."

"I'm not. There are so many things I want to do with you. When you're ready."

"It's sad to know the latest update, that if Choi Jaewook succeeds then no reelection for President Hyun and I'll be out of the picture soon."

"I won't let you go."

"I have signed the prenup."

"I have not."

"What? Then now it's not valid anymore. It has to be signed before the wedding."

"I know. I refuse to."

That was touching. I started to meltdown. Did he really like me that much? One of the main reasons I held back of my self was the prenup itself. I was afraid if we cross the line, then I get pregnant and all.

"I think your bath is almost ready." He put my feet down.

I got down from the bed and disappeared behind the bathroom door to change into my bathing suit. I lit the candle and dropped the bath bombs into the large tub inside our bathroom.

I was nervous as hell but I decided to give it a go. Further than yesterday. I opened the bathroom door and called him in.

He was standing in front of the TV, eyes on screen and fingers played with the remote.

"Bin, what are you doing?"

"I'm trying to find an interesting show." His eyes were still fixed on the screen.

"Would you join me to bath, love? If you're interested."

He turned his eyes on me. His eyes were raking down my body, and the remote TV was slipping down from his hand and fell to the ground.

He followed me to the bathroom and took off the remaining of his clothes, left one piece of his underwear. Showing that toned muscles that instantly made me giddy from inside the tub.

He looked like a Men's Health model straight out from the cover page. He stepped inside the tub, joining me in.

"Come here, love. I'll return the message on your neck." I smiled at him.

He closed our distance. Inside the tub, I positioned my self sitting between his thighs, and locked my legs around his waist him between mine. I reached his nape with both my hands and my fingers started to press down on him in circular motions. He closed his eyes in pleasure.

"This is so good, babe." he stretched out his neck.

I ran my fingers down to her shoulder, and back to his nape.

"Can I have this every day? Hours of screening those stocks always give me tense around my neck." He opened his eyes and met mine.

"Sure. I'll give you this message every day before bed."

He closed his eyes, savoring the massage for more minutes. Then he moved his hands caressing my back. Hands brushing off the strap of my top, threatening to untie it off.

The scented candles have lifted up the mood. His eyes were staring at my cleavage above the water and I felt more relaxed around him. I was still shy, but I didn't hold back.

I bit my lip and like getting a signal, he put one hand on my nape and pulled me closer to met his lips. Soon the kiss went wild as I parted my lips welcoming his tongue in.

Our tongue danced for the kiss and his hands started to travel down my curves. I let his hands go wherever he wants. Soon he squeezed my buttocks, caressed my thighs, waist, and back to my nape to support my head from the deepened kiss.

I pulled off and his lustful gaze met mine.

I felt my nipple hardened.

I felt him hardened.

He pulled and lifted me on his lap. I ground my hips to him and I heard my self moaning from the friction.

"You're so sexy, Mrs. Hyun." He said in his husky voice.

"You're not so bad, Mr. Hyun," I teased him and traveled my fingers to his chest and abs.

"You know what I want, baby, but this is about us, not just me, so tell me when I go too far," he breathed to my ear.

I closed my eyes and felt his hands all over me. He untied my top and threw it out of the tub. I lowered my body, dipping down the water, shy of his stare on my bare chest. He pulled me closer and I felt my hard aching nipple pressed on his chest. His hand sneaked from aside and found its way to cup my bosom. Bin squeezed it gently, and I involuntarily moaned.

"Bin..."

"There you go, baby. I like the way you call my name."

My head was spinning off the pleasure as his handwork on the other bosom as well. He squeezed and circled around the peak, before lifting my buttocks up and took one nipple in his mouth. I felt his tongue teasing my nipple inside.

I watched him burying his face on my chest, teasing on my bosoms. Feeling the need for more he stood up and lifted me up by my buttocks. I didn't know how he managed to step out of the bath, carrying me, and balanced himself.

He bought me under the shower and pinned me to the wall. His hand slipped inside my soaked wet bottom. My heart beat faster. I was turned on, but a part of me was still hesitant to go that far. I held his wrist that almost reaching down my slit and breathed, "don't."

He stopped and staring at me.

"I...I'm not-"

"It's okay," he pulled off his hand.

"You haven't found your release. Let me," I held the band of his brief and pulled it down.

"You don't have to."

"I'd love to." I pushed him to the wall, lowered myself, and knelt between his legs.

Bin and his pleasure.

He was working on our love that day, trying to conquer my heart bit by bit, and that night I lost in lust over him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 2.8K 17
What if he is her only chance? Her only chance to be free from her father and her brother. Also, a chance for her to pursue her dreams. Being as bril...
251K 7.6K 20
When Dr. Son Ye Jin resurfaced in Dr. Hyun Bin's hospital in Korea, he didn't know what else to do. Can the two great doctors work together in saving...
38.2K 1.9K 14
Sponsored by a new mayor candidate, Hyun Bin with his influencing blog in was in movement to stop the reopening of a gold mine while the incumbent ma...
27.2K 2K 50
Its been 10 years since Ye Jin's mom remarried to a nice man with a son. Unfortunately never once Hyun Bin, her step brother wanted to meet Ye Jin an...