๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›: ๐š’๐š—๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šž๐š–๏ฟฝ...

By im_your_joy-

C L O S E D ๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›, ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šŽ. ๐™ธ'๐š– ๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜... More

_Rules and Information_
Request Page No.1 {CLOSED}
Stuck with you- Fubuki Shirou x Reader

why โ€ขkazemaru ichirouta x readerโ€ข

156 8 8
By im_your_joy-

Moshimoshi! I'm writing this on my phone so please excuse any grammar mistakes or typos. I'm so excited to write about my little Windcircle. I apologize if this looks rushed (probably cuz it is) but I just wanted to have something out again. thanks for all the support on everything! you guys are truly amazing!

btw y'all i'm really sorry about me being so lazy with updates especially for two-sided and this book. i'm really busy with dance and schoolwork. So, in return for this long break I give you a much longer than usual oneshot.

This was requested by the lovely -dxmii or rather -DemiNii but as far as I know that account got hacked? I don't really know but she requested it and it's windcircle.

This one shot takes place in the Ares Timeline. When Kazemaru is at Teikoku.
So let's get on with it! Sakka yarouze! Minna!

(PS: I kind of got this idea from another oneshot book, but i forgot which one. So, just an fyi this idea is not completely mine or original. <3<3)

y/n= your name

l/n= your last name

n/n= your nickname
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•
You looked down towards the soccer field as Teikoku's soccer team went up against the number one school in Japan, Seishou Gakuen. More specifically at the teal haired defender who had just recently arrived at Teikoku as a reinforcement member.

You had been a manager for the original Raimon team when they won the Football Frontier and had volunteered to come with Kazemaru to Teikoku. No one had expected that from you and had asked you constantly if you were absolutely sure. You yourself didn't even really know as to why you had come. However, you might found out soon enough.

You watched as the team got obliterated by Seishou. As each member started to drop one by one, until the only one left standing was Kazemaru standing helplessly above his teammates. You could sense that he was desperate. That he wanted to do something to fix this to help Teikoku improve. To help himself improve. No. To help Japan improve.

The match had ended with Teikoku getting utterly obliterated. You gave out towels and water to the exhausted players, but out of the corner of your eye you saw the one eyed defender you admired walk towards the club meeting room. (AN: I don't really know if that's what it's called heh) Once you were done taking care of the team, you sneakily made your way towards the room that Kazemaru had walked into. You stationed yourself outside the door peeking your head in, being careful to not make a sound. You watched as Kageyama sat in his throne like chair carefully watching Kazemaru as he walked closer towards him.

Carefully, Kazemaru walked up to the commander, "Kageyama... Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be in prison?"

As he said that, distant memories of what had happened months ago began to come back to you, almost as if they happened just yesterday. You remembered how you watched from the benches as steel panes dropped from the sky like God was punishing the players on the field from above. The thought of your dear friends getting crushed made you shiver, as you thanked Kidou mentally in your head for telling them not to move. You didn't know what you would do if you had lost your friends, but more specifically a swift defender.

You've known Kazemaru ever since you were young when you first moved to Japan from America. You always admired his perseverance and his personality, but always denied the fact that you might like him as more than a friend.

After all you were just a friend to him, weren't you?

*flashback to when you first met the team*

You were walking around the sprawling campus of Raimon Junior High carefully looking for a head of teal hair, so the two of you could walk home together. However, it seems as if he had found you first.

"(Y/N)! Over here!"

That voice. That voice was the death of you. The way it sounded like pure angels from above enticing you to listen. No matter how much you didn't want to go over there or if you didn't want to listen to him you knew that by just saying a word this boy could have such a grip over you.

Quickly, you whipped your head around to find the source of the voice. You saw him beckoning you from the soccer field where he was surrounded with other boys all wearing the same jersey. Curious, you ran over towards the swarm of people.

"(Y/N), these are my new teammates in the soccer club!"

"Ichi-kun, you never told me you joined the soccer club! In fact I didn't even know we had one, to be honest."

"I didn't? I thought I told you while walking to school this morning."

You pondered over the thought for a moment, thinking back to the beginning of the day. Well, first you met up with him at his house to walk to school. Then, you passed the cherry blossom tree and started to think what would happen if you ever confessed to the boy next to you.

Which thenn led you to thinking about the countless reasons why you like him, which could go on until the end of time it seemed like. The next thing you remembered was arriving at school.

"Oh! Gomen,gomen! I-I must have been busy daydreaming or whatnot! Y-you know me!" you sheepishly explained yourself.

"Uh, ok. Anyways, let's introduce you! This is (L/N) (Y/N) my friend!"

He pushed you in front of him, so that the main focus would be on you as you introduced yourself.

"Oi! Don't be so rude...pushing me like that..."

You realized that the team was staring at you waiting for you to explain who the heck you are.

"Oh, hello! It's a pleasure to meet you all." you explained with fake smile plastered on your face.

*end of flashback*

You were distracted from your nostalgia, when you heard Kazemaru speak out again.

"Don't you dare try and pretend that you've forgotten all the countless despicable actions you've done!"

You suprised with his harsh tone towards the sinister Kageyama, as the dreamy defender never once showed you that side of him.

Surpisingly, Kageyma indirectly responded to the boy in front of him with his typical 'I'm the bad guy' tone of voice.

"Kazemaru Ichirouta. Why have you come to Teikoku Gakuen as a soccer reinforcement committee member?"

Irritated, Kazemaru stepped out of his offensive position, as Kageyama continued his evil monologue.

"It's so that you could prepare Japan to fight against the world... Am I wrong?"

A video of that faithful day soon after the Raimon team had won the Football Frontier, when they faced off against Baracelona Orb and dramatially were shown the power of the world, was playing behind him.

"When Raimon pathetically lost... What did you think? You wanted to do whatever it took to make Japan's soccer strong. I'll bet that's what you thought."

You noticed the change of Kaze's expression, as he stood there dumbfounded at what he was seeing before him.

Kageyama continued his long spiel, "If Teikoku gets stronger, their opponents will get stronger. This will bring forth the chemical reaction that Japan's soccer needs right now. I will bring Teikoku once more to the top of the soccer world, and I will teach you how to do it."

Shocked, you realized that Kazemaru had only joined Teikoku for that very reason, to improve the soccer he loved so dearly, so they could fight evenly with the world who dismissed them as weak and feeble. But, now you worried about whether he would follow Kageyama and ruin his own friendships and reputation. You so desperately wanted to come out of hiding, but knew that this wasn't your place to intervene. So, you continued to wait amongst the shadows, listening carefully.

Kaze looked unnerved and quite frankly extremely irritated with the situation.

"Kageyama Reiji...You..." he answered back bitterly.

Kageyama looked impatient and could no longer wait for an answer.

"Answer me, Will you obey my commands or not?"

Anxiously you watched, unable to move from the uncomfortable position you were standing in. Feeling as if you were standing on pins and needles, you waited for the tealnette's answer.

After what seemed like a millennium, he answered hesitantly with, "I will."

Hearing that you ran. You didn't know where your legs were taking you, but you just continued to sprint along the empty halls of Teikoku Gakuen. Your rapid footsteps echoing throughout the halls. You didn't care if you got in trouble for running in the halls, you just simply wanted to get out of there somehow.

You wanted to go back to a simpler time, when it was just the two of you and the Raimon team in the FF. But alas there was no such thing as time travel quite yet.

Not hearing the footsteps following you at a much quicker pace, you dashed towards the nearest empty classroom insight.

Panting hard you reached your destination and went to close the door, only to be stopped by someone sticking their foot between the door.

Confused, you tried to push them away struggling to close the door, so you could be alone. However, whoever was trying to get in was unfortunately much stronger than you. Which ended up in their advantage as they managed to get the door open to reveal their identity.

You stood in shock when you realized was standing in front of you. The one and only, Kazemaru Ichirouta in the flesh.

You couldn't help but take in how he looked (yet again... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) with his teal hair in a perfect ponytail, framing his porcelain face. You observed his magical bangs covering his left eye, as it stayed perfectly still almost as if it was gelled or glued together to his face. His one visible eye was intensely staring at you, as you took in his chocolate colored eye and how it perfectly complimented his unique hair color.

You both stood in silence, both intensely staring at the other, until he decided to break the silence.

"So, you were listening to my conversation with Kageyama, huh?"

You laughed nervously as you discovered that you weren't as sneaky as you thought you were.

"Y-yeah. But I have one question for you, you baka."

He chuckled as you called him the only insult you knew as he cheekily responded with, "What is it (n/n)?"

You were unimpressed with his inability to read the atmosphere of the conversation.

After a few moments, you asked the long awaited question, "Why?"

He looked at you confused, "Why? What do you mean?"

"Why are you obeying him? Why are you doing this? Why are you being so idiotic and why must you be so ignorant of other people's feelings?!"

You started to let everything just come flowing out of your mouth like the rushing waters of a waterfall. You didn't care what he thought of you at the moment. You just wanted to be heard. To be listened to.

"We've known each other for how long? And you still must be so foolish and unconcious about how I truly feel about you!"

You just broke down from there. Not caring about the tears flowing down your face as you ranted in frustration. Not caring that you probably looked like a lovesick idiot in front of your best friend.

What made you even more ticked off? The fact that the boy you were ranting about and to was just standing there in front of you, with no sign of emotion on his face.

This made you just want to explode with vexation. Oh how badly you wanted to slap him or give him a taste, just a taste of what you had gone through all these years.

While you were focused on your little tirade of insults, you didn't notice Kazemaru getting closer to you. You were stunned when you felt the bewitching sensation of his lips against yours. At first, you were hesitant. I mean who wouldn't be when you were not even finished with your rant towards a dude. But the passion that this simple kiss gave you was indescribable. It made you want to just fall into his arms at once and just stay there forever. This kiss just made you want to convert to kazeism (what the heck was that?) and just worship him and all his best traits and features.

The kiss seemed to last forever, until you both decided that you needed some air. When you pulled away, you both stared at each others eyes before Kazemaru decided to speak up and explain himself.

"(Y/N)... are you really that blind?", which then caused you to grow a small anger mark (you know 💢this one) across your forehead.

"Can you just explain yourself?"

"Yes, yes, yes! Whatever you want my queen." As he did a small bow with his head and hands.

This simple action made you turn completely red in front of him, which issued a small chuckle from Kaze.

"(L/N) (Y/N) I love you. I've loved you since we first met and I'm sorry if I've been foolish for not showing my feelings yet. I'm doing this for you, the rest of Raimon, and overall if this works, Japan. So please, be patient with me. We're both new to this and I don't want to lose you because of my idiotcracy. So, just know that this heart will forever belong to you."

Your eyes became teary again because of his heartfelt confession. Unwillingly, your cheeks began to be painted scarlet red.

How you answered his confession? Simple. By embracing him in a loving hug, with an added peck to both cheeks.

This answered all of his questions and returned the hug, not wanting to let go.

--------------------------------------------

Wow, this was over 2,000 words. I'm glad I took my time with this, as I think this is a much better improvement compared to my previous oneshot. I hope y'all like it!

Love you all! <3<3<3<3

~𝕤𝕚𝕘𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗𝕗,

𝕃𝕒𝕣𝕒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
376K 13.5K 58
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
954K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
808K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...