Stuck with you- Fubuki Shirou x Reader

Hello readers! This was requested by the lovely Stxr_Penguin

This is set in the original timeline

Thank you everyone for reading~

Also please have mercy on me, as this is my first time writing a oneshot and hopefully it turns out ok.

PS: I apologize if it's kind of short and once again I'm extremely sorry about not updating for such a long time. :/

Enjoy!

PS:

f/d= favorite drink

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normal P.O.V

It was a snowy day in Hokkaido when you were cozily watching your favorite show/anime (except for IE of course). It was the perfect setting to just relax and focus on other things besides school and your responsibilities. The blazing fire heating the room, creating a comforting atmosphere throughout the environment. You had f/d in a mug (or glass depending on what you choose) sitting close to you almost begging you to drink it. You watched the snow fall cleanly outside the window as time passed by ever so slowly.

You wondered how your friends were doing, thinking whether or not Fudou was eating a banana on his beloved bench right at this moment (honestly i had to include this, this ship is just too good). The wind close outside began to howl similarly to a rabid wolf on a night with a prominent full moon. Such wind and various other noises throughout the room blocked out the sounds of your ringtone emitting from your phone. The vibrations of the portable device continued to echo until you finally noticed it once the wind had started to calm down.

You picked up the phone as quickly as you could, not wanting to send the person who was calling to voicemail.

"Moshimoshi!" you spoke happily into the phone

"Hello y/n-chan, it's Fubuki. I was just going to ask if I could come over real quick to ask you something."

"Of course Fubuki-kun, see you soon!"

"See you soon."

In all honesty, you had had a crush on Fubuki ever since you met him that day just a few years ago.

~flashback~

It was your first day in Hokkaido and your first day enrolled in Hakuren. You were quite scared and acted shy towards others. This continued for the first few days as you started to adjust to the new environment and other students.

One day proved to be quite interesting, as it was an unusually sunny and warm day compared to the rest of the year in the cold and harsh climate of Hokkaido. You were in a rush to get to class on time, as you woke up later than usual. The warm weather proved to be of no help as you immediately felt hot and overdressed in your school uniform. In a hurry, you ran across the street towards the school, but did not pay enough attention to notice the pale, silver haired boy in front of you. You clumsily ran into him causing both of you to fall to the ground in a flash.

"Oh! Gomen! Gomen! I didn't see you there. Please forgive my clumsiness!" you exclaimed at once.

"Oh, it's ok! It happens sometimes. I assume you go to Hakuren too and you're going to be late to school?"

"Huh? How'd you know?"

"Well you're wearing the Hakuren uniform and are clearly in a rush ot go somewhere." sweatdropped the boy

"Oh right, heh. Oh where are my manners? My name is f/n l/n it's a pleasure to meet you!"

"My name's Fubuki Shirou. I hope we can be good friends."

The two of you continued to talk as you continued your way to school.

You both became closer to each other as the years went on and began to gain feelings for each other, without the other one knowing, as you matured.

End of Flashback~

As you reminisced about the past, the ice prince neared your house in the midst of this growing storm, similar to the growing storm of butterflies in both of your stomachs.

*knock* *knock*

You heard the door and rushed to make sure that you looked presentable and answered the door.

"Fubuki-kun!"

"Yo! Can we talk y/n-chan? It's quite urgent and I've been keeping it from you for quite some time."

"Oh, of course."

You felt nervous about what he was going to say. Afraid that he was going to leave you and end your friendship or something similar to that. You lead him to your room and offered him a seat on your bed, as you prepared yourself for what he was going to say.

"So, what is it that you wanted to talk to me about?" you inquired

"Well, to tell you the truth I've been thinking about you a lot lately. I-I really like you y/n-chan! You're so nice and caring and ever since I met you I've felt something towards you. So, will you do me the great pleasure and become my girlfriend?" asked the pale boy

All of a sudden, both of their phones started to loudly play an annoying ringing noise that signaled a message saying that there is a massive blizzard outside and that everyone must stay indoors at all costs.

"F-fubuki-kun! Of course I will! How could I refuse? After all I am stuck with you!" you giggled (AN: This took me an hour to figure out how this confession thing was going to play out and I'm still not satisfied. what am i doing with my life?)

Then you both embraced each other sharing all of your passion and feelings for each other in a passionate kiss (AN: i don't know how to describe kisses cuz im just like that, so sorry to the people who wanted to read those kinds of things)

Ok y'all I'm sorry if the ending was absolute trash and felt rushed, but it's almost 3:00 in the morning here and i really want to have something out. Thank you for the continous support and for reading! I would love some critiques or comments, so I can improve my writing. Arigato minna! Love you all <3

Hope you enjoyed!