I'm only human Legoshi x Huma...

By NatashaPalma

Gouhin Found human baby on the doorstep and take care of her as his own she got older he taught her the worl... More

Ch 1 human?
Ch 2 the prey of a beast
Ch 3 why we need Beastars in our world?
Ch 4 the rumor
Ch 5 drama club
Ch 6 Tiger Vs Wolf
Ch 7 gossip
Ch 8 legosi/y/n
Ch 9 Black Market
Ch 10 the truth
Ch 11 Alone with Legoshi
Ch 12 I'm scared
Ch 13 Truth Feeling
Ch 14 kidnapped
Ch 15 find her
Ch 16 rescue mission
Ch 17 my hero
Short Authors Note
Ch 18 hotel
Ch 19 boyfriend
Ch 20 Festival
Ch 21 back to normal
Ch 22 it's time
Ch 23 new member

Ch 24 Help Legoshi

797 20 2
By NatashaPalma

Y/n POV

I want to tell Legoshi about mystery noises we had been hearing from the walls. It's was rattlesnake
name Rokume, she is the school's only guard

But he ready knows about her but why didn't he tell me about it but what said got me thinking about
she said Become stronger and support my wolf."

I will come stronger for Legoshi and waiting for him matter was take I said as walking back

_____________________________________

Legoshi POV

"W-What's happening? What's that sound? Something being dragged on the ground...."

I consciousness started to return as I became aware of my surroundings, I couldn't see anything but I could hear some kind of dragging noise. My body was slowly being moved, with a tight grip on my ankle.

!!!?

I was what was being dragged. also been blindfolded and my hands were tied up above my head.

"Now it makes sense. This guy knew I had a cold and that I couldn't use my nose. He planned this attack!"

I lifted up my free leg and started kicking at his captor trying to break free.

"Who are you!?" I asked

The mysterious figure didn't take too kindly to me kicks and lifted me up swinging me around. I shouted as my back slammed painfully into a pillar.

"What are you after? What the hell? I don't feel any pain from my head."

I managed to get to my feet peeling away from the pillar revealing the damage the stone pillar had received, cracks running from an indent caused by the impact of my body. I was bleeding heavily, a great deal more than I had been before, blood pooling at my feet.

"I-Is this a threat? Is this you saying, 'Don't pursue me.'? As a fellow carnivore, I am ashamed. You seem very confident in your strength. But I don't see what you're trying to prove by beating me while I'm disabled. If you're out to kill more herbivores in this school, then you'll have to kill me first. I will stop your murders if it's the last thing I do," I declared

The mysterious figure huffed out angrily before reeling their body back. They swung forward headbutting me. My head snapped to the side and blood spurted out of my nose.

"Tem, I'm sorry for thinking our friendship was mild. It is horribly irregular for a carnivore to be friends with an herbivore. That is something we carnivores should never forget. I think I understand now. I need to make it up to the herbivores. I need to....."

I thought of y/n and the words she spoke earlier.

"Legoshi, I...don't want you push me away from you. I want to grow more closer to you than ever. If you need some time to think and sort things out, I understand but...I want you to know that I'll be waiting for you."

"I need to make it up to y/n! I don't want to make her wait too long."

"....."

I mumbled something catching the mysterious figures' attention. The attacker couldn't hear me my words so they knelt down closer to me.

"....."

I mumbled again, my words not even above a whisper. The figure leaned in even closer trying to hear me. When he was within range I pounced, I threw my bound hands over the figures head pulling them down. As I pulled the figure down I forced his head up shoving my mouth onto his attackers.

"He surpassed me in strength, so I can't use force to find out his identity. But I can at least find clues using my sense of taste and touch! How's his teeth? Does it taste like meat? Give it to me dammit! Give me your saliva!"

I finally pulled away and the figure was briefly stunned before becoming enraged. They slammed me onto the ground before they took off running. I laid still on the dirt, the adrenaline slowly draining from my body. I let out a groan flopping onto my side.

"I'm guessing he got scared and ran away. Ugh, I'm feeling dizzy now. I've gotta stay conscious. I need to remember this flavor. Ugh, are you kidding me? If I knew I was going to kiss someone like him I would've
kissed my y/n instead without hesitation...

Jack POV

"Oh my god! This is driving me crazy!" Collot said

"Come on you've gotta be more careful about that tail attack." I said

As I in the room along with Collot, and Voss, the canines gathered around as Collot played a video game.

Collot looked away from his game to me. "Jack, I think your phone is vibrating."

"Huh," I looked down to where my phone was resting on the ground. "Your right." I said

I picked up my phone to see Legoshi was calling me.

"Hey, Legoshi. Where are you?" I asked

"Feeeee....Feeeee...Feeeeee..."

The only sound that came over the other line was a strange whistling noise. Collot's, myself, and Voss's ears all lifted trying to hear the noise better.

I ended the call picking up a box of tissues. "That's the sound his nose makes when he gets a runny nose. It's like an SOS signal he only needs tissues." I said

"What?! How could you tell?!" Collot exclaimed

"We've been friends since forever. It's my job to help Legoshi, whenever he's in fixes like these!" I replied

I left the dorm in search of Legoshi. Despite the fact Legoshi didn't give his location to me, the Labrador knew how to find him.

"Labrador's sense of smell is pretty decent. I can tell that he's outside the school. But that begs the question where exactly is he?"

As I walked the halls making my way outside a second set of footsteps started to echo in the hall. I paused for a brief moment as someone came around the corner.

"It's her!" I thought with hasty panic.

Y/n paused in her steps seeing the Labrador.

"Isn't that Legoshi's friend....I've seen them together before."

The human and dog stood frozen staring at one another.

"This is Legoshi's girl. In order to be a good friend, I should be friends with her too. But what is she doing out here so late? Could she be looking for Legoshi too?"

I put on a smile waving at y/n. "Hello."

"Hello" y/n  greeted back in a more shy manner.

"Are you looking for Legoshi too?" Jack asked

"Legoshi?" She look down at my hand holding on tissues box.

"Legoshi just called me but only the sound his nose gave me SOS signal he only needs tissues." I said

"Amazing so you could understand Legoshi needed tissues just by the sound his nose made over the phone?" Y/n spoke amazed

I nodded my head smiling. "Yeah, Legoshi and I have been good friends since we were kids, so I know these kinds of things."

"Incredible," y/n  said

Y/n made a connection quickly with Jack, almost as quick as she had connected with Haru. The Labrador had this kind and energetic energy that just exuded friendliness. Y/n instantly felt relaxed around him.

I felt the same way about y/n. She had this sweet kind air about her that made one feel content and at ease. She had this joyful innocent spark to her eyes that just seemed to brighten the entire room. He could see why Legoshi was so drawn to her.

She was elated that she was able to talk to Jack so easily. Not only was she improving on her social skills but it felt like she was making a new friend.

Y/n and Jack continued to chat as they walked, Jack leading the way to Legoshi.

Suddenly y/n paused causing me to stop as well.

"Jack you smells that?" Y/n asked

"Yeah I do Something smells like iron," I replied

Y/n and I looked at each other

"Iron...like blood?!" We both said at the same time.

We took off running

"Legoshi's scent is mixed with the smell of a great amount of blood. The very idea makes me want to break down and cry. We're growing farther apart as we grow older. It's come to the point where I can't even ignore it anymore."

Legoshi laid on the ground his cell phone next to his head.
_____________________________________

Legoshi POV

"I hear footsteps, is Jack really coming for me? Huh? I hear more than one set of footsteps. Maybe I'm just hearing things, considering I didn't bother to tell him where I was. I just hope he doesn't get a panic attack from seeing me, he isn't good with blood."

Since I was laying on my side I couldn't see Jack and Y/n  arrive on the scene, nor did I get to see the horrified looks on their faces as they stood frozen staring at the bloody and battered me.

Both Y/n and Jack  looked like they were going to pass out from the sight before them.

"I..no way, Legoshi!" Jack gasped rushing over to his friend helping me roll onto my back.

"Oh, Jack, thank you, for coming." I said

"Legoshi!"

I froze and for a second he thought he was delusional hearing the worried cries of y/n . But when he felt her skin against his fur he knew she was not a hallucination and was truly there.

"He brought Y/n! I didn't even know they knew each other!"

Y/n placed a hand on the side of my head softly caressing me.

I unconsciously leaned into the touch, the smoothness and warmth of her hand brought me comfort.

"Oh no, come one don't die Legoshi. Can you see me?!" Jack exclaimed

"I can see you just fine, could you free my hands?" I asked

"Your hands! Legoshi your hands are tied up! Who did this to you?" Y/n exclaimed

"I'd like to know that myself," I groaned

After my hands were free I sat up with the help of Jack and y/n.

"Owww...Hey, so I'm gonna stay away from school for a while," I spoke addressing Jack, "I want you to tell my instructors that I'm gonna go to my house to take care of my sick grandpa."

"What?!"

"Why?!"

Both Y/n and Jack exclaimed

"And one more thing. Could you return the textbook I borrowed from Collot? It's in the desk in my classroom," I asked Jack

Y/n felt like she was being ignored by Legoshi, no, ignoring didn't seem right. It's like he didn't want her involved at all and to do that he pretended as if she wasn't here at all. He was keeping her at a distance.

I grabbed Jack's shoulders leaning in close, he looked like a victim out of a horror film with the large amount of blood dripping down his face.

"I'm really counting on you to do that for me! I'm feeling much better from seeing your face. You need to take y/n  and go back to the dorms. He might come back."

"Who's he?! Your face is covered in blood," Jack said

I stood up trying to leave, but he was grabbed by both y/n and Jack, each of them gripping onto one of his arms.

"Legoshi you need those wounds checked out!" Y/n  said

"Yeah, we need to take you to the infirmary!" Jack said

"No. If I go back to the school building I'll be killed for sure." I replied

Y/n paled at these words letting go of my arm.

"Then-Then where are you going?!" Jack exclaimed

"You don't need to know, but I'll tell you this I will come back," I said

"What the hell man...I'm aware of how distant you've been these last few months. You're not coming back are you?!" Jack shouted

Y/n looks at me with sad expression.

"I-I wanted nothing more than for you to be happy, a clumsy guy like you growing up, making friends, studying, and got a girlfriend. I wanted that. I wanted you to be stronger so you could better yourself." Jack started to cry. "Why'd it have to turn out like this...The stronger you get the worse off you are in life. I can't bear to see that anymore."

I stared at Jack, the Labrador wiping away at his eyes.

"In that moment, Jack looked very radiant and distant. He is shedding tears of compassion on his golden face. My face is deadpan and covered in dark blood. We're too different."

"I'm not strong because I want to be happy. Be on your guard, Jack. I don't want you to get yourself in danger" I said as I briefly glanced at y/n, as if to say the same thing to her as well. Then like a ghost in the night I vanished.

_____________________________________

Y/n POV

"L-Legoshi...." Jack said

I ran to the empty space where Legoshi once stood.

"Legoshi! You idiot better promise to come back! If you don't I won't forgive you!" I shouted

I sniffled crying as I wiped away the tears on my cheeks. A hand gently settled on my shoulder and Jack stood behind the girl. They stood in silence for a few minutes before Jack started to guide me  back inside.

I had my head hung down as Jack and I walked back, but her fist were clenched to her sides.

"I need to become stronger, but not just physically I-I'm going to support you Legoshi."

Please don't  forget to vote and comment and share it with your friends and followers bye 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 5.2K 66
Y/N L/N is a student at Cherryton. He's a small cat and a second year at Cherryton who typically stayed in his room most of the time. He used to be t...
661K 31.1K 65
BOOK ONE Legoshi has an unmistakable bloodlust. The reader has rejected her instincts and earned the distrust of both carnivores and herbivores. Seem...
79.1K 1.8K 13
Louis decides to visit Legosi at his apartment. What happens when he's forced to spend the night? Tried to stay as close to the canon as possible. If...
8.1K 357 28
Mist is a new student at Cherryton Academy she transferred from the safety and familiarity of her hometown and everything she's ever known into a spi...