Ch 7 gossip

Legoshi Pov

Jack and I are eating breakfast in the school's drained pool.

Jack laughed the matter off but I couldn't stop thinking about it, especially the talk he received from Louis.

FLASHBACK

Louis had pulled Bill and I outside

"I'm absolutely appalled by you two. You're free to brawl all you want but not on stage. How do you expect to apologize for all that?" Louis said

"Well, I...I don't know. Where exactly do you think I should start?" Bill said

Louis pulled something from his pocket shoving it into Bill's hands. When Bill opened his hand he saw the small vial of blood he had been keeping.

"Honestly, I could care less if you swallowed some blood to pep yourself up. Unlike with Legoshi, I never expected better of you.

Louis stared down Bill and I , his eyes narrowing.

"The real problem here is the two of you. A couple of monsters who lost their senses, tainted the stage with blood as if you own it! If I wasn't there to break it up would you have actually killed each other?"

Bill and I looked down ashamed.

"Your barbarism is totally beyond my understanding. As Acting Team Leader I'm suspending you both from Drama Club until further notice." Louis said

Bill gasped as he and I looked at Louis with wide shocked eyes.

"I don't want any excuses."

"Look"

"Don't bother coming to rehearsal starting tomorrow."

"Behind you-!" Bill whispered

"I could kick you both out but I felt-!" Louis stopped feeling eyes on his back. He slowly turned around to see a girls waiting, for him. When the girls got a full view of Louis they started squealing snapping photos.

One of the girls stepped forward, she had a camera around her neck and was holding a notepad.

"Sorry to bother you. I'm from the PR Department. I'd like to ask you about today's performance. Do you have some time?"

I covered my face hiding away from the cameras and flashing lights.

"Uh, Louis what we supposed to say?" Bill asked

"Louis, would you mind giving us a few words?"

Louis's emotions took a turn and he looked excited, almost elated in a way, but it was gone as quickly as it came. His glare was back as he looked to me and Bill.

"Listen up, you two. Forget what I said, the performance was a success just as we rehearsed it. Because it was a success you're going to act accordingly. You understand?" Louis harshly whispered

"Yes." Bill and I said

"The story of the recent performance was very different from the first one. Was this planned all along?"

Louis turned around putting a smile on his face. "Yes, of course. That was all planned out. We decided to add a new element to the ending."

"I thought so. You took the entire audience by surprise. Could you elaborate more on that please?"

"Of course, it was a big challenge for all of us." Louis stepped back so he could push Me and Bill forward.

"I hope it left a significant impression on some of the younger students as well. See the world we live in today is very complex. We all have to hide, we have to fight and try and live our lives. There's no right or wrong. But if there's solid faith within yourself, you're bound to shine and stand out. Even when you're rough or crude, as long as there's faith...that is the message these two conveyed on stage. Well, that'll be all for me, feel free to ask these two for more details."