Ch 24 Help Legoshi

Y/n POV

I want to tell Legoshi about mystery noises we had been hearing from the walls. It's was rattlesnake
name Rokume, she is the school's only guard

But he ready knows about her but why didn't he tell me about it but what said got me thinking about
she said Become stronger and support my wolf."

I will come stronger for Legoshi and waiting for him matter was take I said as walking back

_____________________________________

Legoshi POV

"W-What's happening? What's that sound? Something being dragged on the ground...."

I consciousness started to return as I became aware of my surroundings, I couldn't see anything but I could hear some kind of dragging noise. My body was slowly being moved, with a tight grip on my ankle.

!!!?

I was what was being dragged. also been blindfolded and my hands were tied up above my head.

"Now it makes sense. This guy knew I had a cold and that I couldn't use my nose. He planned this attack!"

I lifted up my free leg and started kicking at his captor trying to break free.

"Who are you!?" I asked

The mysterious figure didn't take too kindly to me kicks and lifted me up swinging me around. I shouted as my back slammed painfully into a pillar.

"What are you after? What the hell? I don't feel any pain from my head."

I managed to get to my feet peeling away from the pillar revealing the damage the stone pillar had received, cracks running from an indent caused by the impact of my body. I was bleeding heavily, a great deal more than I had been before, blood pooling at my feet.

"I-Is this a threat? Is this you saying, 'Don't pursue me.'? As a fellow carnivore, I am ashamed. You seem very confident in your strength. But I don't see what you're trying to prove by beating me while I'm disabled. If you're out to kill more herbivores in this school, then you'll have to kill me first. I will stop your murders if it's the last thing I do," I declared

The mysterious figure huffed out angrily before reeling their body back. They swung forward headbutting me. My head snapped to the side and blood spurted out of my nose.

"Tem, I'm sorry for thinking our friendship was mild. It is horribly irregular for a carnivore to be friends with an herbivore. That is something we carnivores should never forget. I think I understand now. I need to make it up to the herbivores. I need to....."

I thought of y/n and the words she spoke earlier.

"Legoshi, I...don't want you push me away from you. I want to grow more closer to you than ever. If you need some time to think and sort things out, I understand but...I want you to know that I'll be waiting for you."

"I need to make it up to y/n! I don't want to make her wait too long."

"....."

I mumbled something catching the mysterious figures' attention. The attacker couldn't hear me my words so they knelt down closer to me.

"....."

I mumbled again, my words not even above a whisper. The figure leaned in even closer trying to hear me. When he was within range I pounced, I threw my bound hands over the figures head pulling them down. As I pulled the figure down I forced his head up shoving my mouth onto his attackers.

"He surpassed me in strength, so I can't use force to find out his identity. But I can at least find clues using my sense of taste and touch! How's his teeth? Does it taste like meat? Give it to me dammit! Give me your saliva!"