Ch 14 kidnapped

Y/n POV

"Do you really think this is enough for the Bosses dinner? I mean, I arranged that blackout for a reason."

"Hey, we did our best, besides we got the ultimate prize, a human. You can't get any higher quality than that."

I was holding back my tears, trying to hide my fear as a group of lions talked about me.

"Hey! Face up!"

I cried out as my hair was grabbed and I was forced up.

"From what I heard human meat's the best thing in the world. You're going to make a delicious meal."

I cried pulling at my captor's hand, trying to get him let me go. As I quickly hit the lion in the face the Lion's hold loosened and I broke free. I ran fear right on my heels.

"Hey!"

Two of the lions chased after me, while another one took out a knife throwing it. I screamed as I quickly reached the door, the knife landing only a few inches next to my head.

"No!" I screamed as my legs were grabbed and I was pulled to the floor.

"Why don't we break your legs so you can't escape?"

"No please!"

"Guys Lets see what underneath her skirt shall we"
The Lion chuckled lifting up my skirt.

"No! Stop! Somebody help!" I screamed

"Scream all you want, no one's coming."

"What are you doing?"

A second door to the room slid open and another Lion entered. He appeared older than the other ones in the room and he was using a walking cane.

"Does it really take 3 full-grown lions to handle one little human."

"Boss..."

As the Lion entered the room, the one holding down Me got off.

I scramble backward pressing my back against the door. I sat there shaking in fear as the Boss approached me.

"You poor thing. You're afraid."

I flinched closing my eyes as the Lion held his hand out.

"I'm sorry if my boys treated you poorly. Are you injured at all?"

I shook with wide eyes. What was this Lion doing? Was he messing with? Playing with his food?

"Get up human girl I will show you to my room" he walk away

I look at the lions and quickly follow him

We enter in a larger room, just me and the boss of the Shishi-Gumi.

He took a seat and stare at me

I just stood there and wrapped my arms around myself.

"Now then were finally alone. Don't worry, I'm not violent. I don't know much about humans but you look awfully young. How old are you?"

shaky voice I answered the Lion's question.

"S-Sixteen..."

"So you're in high school huh? Ahh..now I remember. You were on the news, they made a big deal about a human attending Cherryton Academy. The Boss said

"Uh..I um..."

I could only let out a series of stutters unable to answer the Lion.

"No need to strain yourself. And don't you worry you have my full respect. Now....take off your clothes."