All is Found

By findinglove9499

With her life crumbling around her, worldwide popstar Ashlyn 'Ash' Monroe finds herself standing on the wrong... More

Authors Note
Cast List
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Alternative Ending
Hold My Hand

20

6.1K 198 18
By findinglove9499

Kissing Thea was better than I could ever imagine and I feel so stupid for waiting this long. I pulled away from Thea and looked into her eyes. Her hazel eyes are brimming with tears and I just wish she would stop crying. I wiped away the tears that fell from her eyes and gave her a smile.

"Please don't cry beautiful." I said in a whisper as the world around us was so quiet I didn't want to ruin it.

"I was scared that you were going to jump over the rail. I can't lose you Ashlyn." Thea said and sniffled.

"I'm not going anywhere Thea. I'm sorry I scared you. I needed to come here. I needed a release and this place is that for me unfortunately. I never meant to do that to you and I'm sorry." I said and wiped away another tear.

"Please just don't do that again." Thea said.

"I won't." I said and pressed my lips to hers again.

Our second kiss was more heated then the first and I wanted more. I pulled away from Thea again and pressed a sweet kiss under her ear.

"Let's go home." I said.

Thea just nodded and wrapped her arm around my waist. We walked side by side to our cars. I let her lead us back to her house and once we got back I jumped out of my car. I need to be near her. Thea unlocked her door and let us inside. Neither of us said anything as we took off our boots and coats. Once they were gone I grabbed Thea's hand and pulled her towards her bedroom.

When we were there I turned around and found Thea's lips again. Now that I knew what they felt like, I knew there would be no way I would ever be able to stop kissing her. She was now my new drug of choice and I couldn't get enough. I cupped her cheeks in my hand and held her close. The closer the better.

Slowly when I couldn't breathe anymore I pulled away from Thea and grabbed the bottom of my shirt. I lifted it over my head and looked at Thea. Her eyes didn't leave mine as I reached for the bottom of her shirt. When I didn't see any hesitation in her eyes, I pulled her shirt over her head.

After they were both gone I backed away from Thea and walked to her bed. Turning my back on her, I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled my zipper down when I felt Thea's arms wrap around me. Her hands pulled mine away as she kissed my neck.

"Let me" She said quietly as she placed kisses down my collar bone. I let her pull my jeans down and I stepped out of them and turned in her arms. My hands found the button of her pants and I looked into her eyes. Thea nodded to let me know it's okay and I quickly pulled them off of her.

I sat down on her bed and moved up towards her headboard. Thea watched my every move like a cat ready to pounce.

"Are you just going to stand there?" I asked. The cold air is making goose bumps rise on my skin as I'm waiting for Thea.

I watched Thea as she pulled her sports bra over her head and pulled her boy shorts off before crawled onto bed. She sat in my lap and I had a hard time not staring at her chest.

"You're so beautiful it took me a second for my brain to make my legs move." Thea said reached around my back and unclasped my bra. She threw it somewhere onto her bedroom floor as she pressed her lips to mine.

I didn't let Thea stay on top for long and flipped us over. Thea's hazel eyes are blown with lust as my own heat grew between my legs.

"You have taken such good care of me over this past month, let me take care of you beautiful." I said and cupped her cheek. Thea didn't say anything but bit her lip and nodded.

Our night together was long, slow and sweet. I wasn't going to rush our first time together and I wanted it to last forever. For the first time in my life, I finally felt whole. Being with Thea was more than just a night of sex. We made love. Our souls connected and I don't think I could ever be without her again. Now that I've had her, I will do everything in my power to keep her. At some point in the night we fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

When I woke up the next morning I was the delicious kind of sore and I felt whole. After everything that happened to me last year and now this trial and that horrendous contract behind me, I finally can have this woman to myself. Thea is like a reward for all of the struggles I have faced. But she is so much more and I will spend every day that she lets me showing her that.

I looked at Thea as her head rests on my chest and moved some of her blonde hair off her face. Once her face was clear I tenderly stroked her temple and ran my fingers through her hair. My fingers stalled on her temple and her eyes opened. Right now Thea's eyes are bright green and I think it's my new favorite color.

"Hi beautiful." I said and gave her a smile. Thea turned her head as I saw a blush rise on her cheeks and pressed her lips to my chest.

"Good morning gorgeous." Thea said and rested her chin on my chest so her eyes can find mine.

"Are you working tonight?" I asked and started running my hand through her hair again.

"No I took a personal day today then I'm off for the next three days, why?" Thea asked and closed her eyes.

"I want to take you out on a date tonight." I said.

"Do you now?" Thea asked and lazily opened her eyes again.

"I do." I answered and gave her a smile.

"Where are we going then?" Thea asked.

Panic. I didn't think I'd get this far. I want to impress Thea and show her I'm not a complete basket case but what should we do for our first date? I took a breath and bingo! I know what I'm going to do.

"It's a surprise, just be at my house for 5." I said and gently moved Thea off of me so I could get up from bed.

"No, come back to bed." Thea whined and I almost gave in. I took a look back at her and it was a bad idea. Thea's blonde hair is thrown over her far shoulder and her head is propped up on the pillow I just vacated, her light blue bed sheet is barely covering her behind.

"God you're so beautiful." I said and grabbed my phone from the nightstand to snap a picture of her. "But I need to get myself ready for later. Be at my house for 5, wear something nice and bring a change of warm clothes."

I grabbed my underwear and slipped them on before I walked into Thea's closet and shut it closed behind me. I grabbed a backpack and picked out Thea's change of clothes for later along with her ice skates I saw in the back of her closet. Once it was all packed up I grabbed one of her Henley's to wear for myself and walked back into her bedroom.

"Actually never mind about the clothes, I got you covered. Just be at my house for 5 and wear something nice." I said and slipped my jeans back on.

"You got it boss." Thea said.

Once I was ready I walked over to Thea and gave her a sweet kiss before leaving her house. Okay, first thing is first, stop at the store and get her flowers and some food to have in the house. Going to the store I made sure I had my brothers Boston Red Sox hat on along with my sunglasses. I was able to get in and out of the store and wasn't stop by anybody.

After shopping I got home and put everything in my house before I walked next store to Pats house and let myself in.

"Pat?" I called out as I shook off my jacket.

"There's my girl, I tried calling you but you didn't answer my, wait." Pat came into the living room from his kitchen and stopped when he saw me.

"What?" I asked and raised my hat a bit.

"You finally got together with Thea didn't you?" Pat said excited.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked not bothering trying to hide the smile that escaped onto my lips.

"You're glowing Ashlyn, don't hide that glow, tell me everything." Pat said and pulled me down onto the couch with him.

I probably spent too much time rehashing what happened last night with Pat. I skipped over basically all of the sex from last night though and moved right into the date I'm taking her on later tonight. When I told Pat my plan he approved and gave me a few tips for later. I told him that we could do brunch one day this week and told him maybe I can even bring Thea with me.

After leaving Pat, I made a few phone calls when I got home. Once I had made the reservation, I looked at my living room and started moving some furniture around to make room in front of the fire place. I made a few trips up and down the stairs to get some blankets and pillows from Ashley's old room and set them up to make a little bed in front of the fire place. Now that everything was set up in front of the fire place I grabbed a few logs and set them up for a fire that I'll light later. Taking a look around I thought that the living room could use something else. I walked back upstairs to my bedroom and cleaned it up before I walked into Ashley's room again and sat on the bed. I looked up and saw the fairy lights that are still hanging from her ceiling and thought that they would look perfect downstairs.

It took me a few minutes to take them down off her ceiling and bring them down to the living room and set them up. Now that they were up I took a seat on the couch and looked around at my handy work. I thought everything looked good and then I looked at the clock and saw I needed to start to get ready. I took a shower and looked through my closet for something to wear. Eventually I grabbed my black blazer, white v neck t-shirt and red skinny jeans with a pair of black combat boots. My hair is always straight so I didn't have to worry about styling it and I grabbed a long crystal necklace to complete the outfit.

Once I was satisfied I grabbed my ice skates and walked downstairs. I grabbed Thea's as well and put them in my car for later and sat down on the couch and waited for Thea to show up. It didn't take long to hear the knock on my door and I looked at the clock and it was flashing 4:59. I grabbed the flowers and opened my front door to see Thea standing out front in a long grey peacoat that is buttoned up so I can't see what she is wearing. When my eyes finally looked up from her long legs I found Thea in a full face of makeup topped off with red lip stick that made her lips look so good.

"Hi" I said finally finding my voice.

"Hello to you too." Thea said with a wicked smile on her face. I held the door open wider for her and she came inside.

"These are for you." I said handing her the flowers I bought earlier.

"Thank you." Thea said took the flowers from my hand.

"I called us an uber that should be here in a few minutes, I'll put these back in the water and grabbed my coat." I said and took the flowers back from Thea. I heard a car horn outside and I quickly grabbed my coat before locking up and leading Thea outside.

The uber ride into Boston wasn't bad for it being a random Wednesday in February. Soon enough we were walking into one of the nicer Italian restaurants in Boston. The hostess led us to a table in the back and I took off my coat placing it on the back of my chair. Just as I was about to help Thea with her coat I watched as she pulled it off her shoulders to reveal a deep u neck black dress that stop midthigh.

I watched her sit down in her chair and I just stared. Finally I shook my head and took my seat just in time for a waiter to come over to our table and pour us some water. He left just as quickly as he arrived and I took a sip of my water before taking a look over at the beautiful creature sitting in front of me.

"I'm definitely under dressed." I said just taking her in.

"Well you did say dress nice; I might have gone a little overboard." Thea said and swept a section of blonde hair out of her face.

"No, you look amazing, I'm going to have a hard time keeping my hands to myself to night." I said and crossed my legs trying to ignore the growing heat in between them.

Thea gave me a smirk before she took a look at the menu. We ordered a bottle of red wine for us to share and then went with right into ordering our dinners. After our orders were in and the waiter poured our glasses of wine I got caught staring at Thea.

"You should take a picture it will last longer." Thea said and took a sip of her wine.

"It's so hard, you look amazing, I'm surprised I'm not drooling over here." I said and wiped the corners of my mouth for good measure.

Thea laughed and it put a smile on my face. I still find it a bit amazing that I'm out in public on a date with another woman. I never thought I would be able to do this and now that I'm here I'm so happy that Thea pulled me back over the railing that night.

I pushed that thought from my mind and focused on the beautiful woman in front of me. We spent most of the night just talking about random things. Nothing was forced between us and we hit it off so well. Towards the end of the night we started talking about sports and I found out that Thea loves hockey. I kept my smile at bay and quickly grabbed the check as soon as the waiter placed it down on the table and ordered us an uber back to my house.

Thea and I had a nice buzz going and by the time we got back to my house I would be fine to drive. As Thea stood from her seat I helped her into her coat and took her hand before leading her outside to our waiting uber. Someone inside the restaurant must have tipped off the paparazzi because they were waiting for us once we stepped outside. I sighed and leaned into Thea more when I felt her hand on my lower back pushing me towards the waiting town car.

On the drive home I felt my phone buzz from my pocket. I pulled it out and saw I had a new text from Eli so I opened it. Freedom looks good on you, and so does Thea ;) I smiled and put my phone back into my pocket before leaning into Thea for the rest of the ride home.

Not before long we were back at my house and as soon as we were inside I forced Thea into the bathroom to change. I quickly changed into my warmer clothes and met Thea in my living room.

"So where are we going?" She asked and pulled her coat on again.

"It's a surprise come on, I'm so excited." I said and grabbed her hand basically pulled her out of my house.

Thea laughed and got into my car. I drove us to the pond and once when I parked I looked over to Thea.

"You know about this place?" Thea asked and looked at me.

"Yea, Asher played pond hockey with his friends here all the time and I came out to watch and sometimes play with them. I haven't been out here since before he died and thought it might be fun." I said and reached into my back seat to pull out our skates.

Thea leaned over the center console and gave me a kiss on the cheek before she started to take off her boots and lace up her skates. I followed her lead and soon enough we joined the few other people already on the ice. Someone must have come out here earlier in the day and removed the snow because the ice was fresh.

It took both Thea and myself a few minutes to get our barring's on the skates but soon enough we were racing each other around the pond. The last time I had this much fun was before Asher and Ashley died. For once I just got to be a woman in love. Wait, love?

I didn't get to think too much about that thought because I skated over a divot in the ice and I went flying face first onto the ice. Thea was at my side a few seconds later as I sat up.

"Are you okay?" Thea asked looking concerned.

"Yea, how about we go back to my place for the rest of the night?" I asked and I held onto Thea's arm to pull myself up.

"That sounds great." Thea said and led me off of the ice.

When we got off the ice Thea led me to the car and made me sit in the passenger seat. She helped me out of my skates and when they were off she closed my door and got into the driver's seat and drove us back to my house. It only took a few minutes before we were pulling into my drive way. We left our skates in my car and got out to go inside.

I made quick work to get the fire started while Thea went to the bathroom. Once she was done we switched and I took a second to freshen up in the bathroom. I'll have some fresh bruises on my palms from my fall but they are worth it. After I composed myself I met Thea in the living room. She was standing in front of the fire wearing is a black floral lace teddy.

"You said to dress in something nice so I went all out." Thea said as I walked into the living room.

"How did I get so lucky?" I asked to any god that was listen as I walked the rest of the way over to Thea and kissed her hard.

Song on the side is Infinity by Niykee Heaton.
;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 2.2K 65
From childhood, Lil's life has been a nightmare. Her mother tried drowning her in the bath as a baby. As a result, she deals with depression and anxi...
10.5K 693 26
Singer Rebecca knows how to put on a show. It's the rest she hasn't quite figured out yet. When Rebecca Daniels finds out her boyfriend is cheating o...
3.2K 170 12
You've been grinding away at Interscope Records for the last two years, dreaming of the day you'd get your shot at working solo with an artist. Final...
26.9K 2.5K 77
Have you ever sunk so low that you actually felt relieved, knowing that it couldn't possibly get any worse? Well, I have... Many times. I lost ever...