I only see you

soo_loves_shu1849 tarafından

"When you fall in love with someone, there are no specific reasons." Hello guys, this is my first ever fanfic... Daha Fazla

Beggining.
So it was you?
It hurts so bad.
The first of many heartbreaks.
Move on.
New crush.
Are you jealous?
What am I gonna do?
New couple.
After effects.
Maybe it's love.
Doubts.
Come back to you.
You love me?
Girl of my dreams.
Safest place on earth. [M]
I trust you.
Clear feelings.
Unexpected.
Choose what's right.
Downfall.
I'M SCREAMINGGGGG (not an update)
Do I have to forget you?
Keep fighting, love.
Truth untold.
The end?
Lost memory.
Back to the past.
The heart never forgets.
I love you unconsciously.
Drunk in love.
Change of plans. (M)
Advices (not an update)
Ex vs. Girlfriend
"I love you."
I belong to you. (M)
I only see you.
New boookkkk!!!!!

Maybe you're not for me.

2.2K 87 7
soo_loves_shu1849 tarafından

Shuhua's POV

The concert was coming to an end. The heat, the adrenaline and excitement made us forget the nervous that we were feeling at the start. Soyeon unnie was incredible at performing "Mermaid" with our rappers sunbaenims, she was so cool up there, and that made me respect her even more. We definitely need her, I'm honored to have debuted with her. She is the best leader ever. Another unforgettable moment was when we performed with HyunA sunbaenim. She is my idol, she is one of the reasons why I wanted to become a kpop idol. 

Unfortunately there weren't just happy moments for me. When we danced to "Happy" I could see how Soojin unnie was hyped to be with Hui sunbaenim. Her smile was wide, I liked to see her like that, but the fact that she wasn't smiling because of me, kept killing me everytime. There was only one thing I could do at this point. Avoiding her and trying to not look at them seemed to be the only solution. Honestly I enjoyed the night, pretty unexpectable. I stayed with Minnie unnie, Miyeon unnie, Yuqi and Elkie most of the time.  Sometimes Soojin unnie tried to approach me and talk to me, and I let her do that from time to time, cause I didn't want to look like an arrogant or something.  

During the last performance, we sang "Young and One". Even though I tried my best to not look at them, there she was, constantly being with him and even smiling. I was slowly dying. I kept it until the last minute as it was already coming to an end. We bid goodbye to our fans, bowin. It was fun.

Miyeon's POV

During the concert Shuhua was constantly with me, not that I didn't like it because it is totally the other way around, is just that.. I expected her to stay more with Soojin. There was something fishy in Shuhua's actions lately. I needed to find out what was going on. 

After the concert we headed back to our dorm. Everyone but Soojin who was out on a date with Hui sunbaenim, were back. Maybe that was one of the reasons why Shuhua was acting weird towards her. I'm so confused. As I was walking to the living room, I heard Shuhua talking to Minnie with the door slightly open. 

<<How are you feeling?>> Minnie asked the youngest. "Is she sick?"

<<I'm fine unnie, I was able to hold it in the whole time although it hurt so bad>> Shuhua answered. Oh My God she is sick. I really wanted to barge in but something kept telling me to hear a little bit more.

<<How about you tell her how you feel?>> Minnie said. Tell what? And who is "her"?

<<There's no need to, she is already happy with him. It doesn't make any sense if I tell her anyway. Plus I don't want things to be awkward.>> What is she saying?

<<Shuhua, the fact that you're avoiding her is already making things awkward, you know that right?" Avoiding who?

<<I know unnie, but is there something I can do beside that? If I don't avoid her, I will die soon in front of all of you.>> Shuhua said. What is going on? 

<<Do you think Soojin will react badly to this?>> Soojin? What does it have to do with her? I am so confused right now..

<<Well, is not that she will jump of happiness and excitement if she finds out that her friend and bandmate is in love with her..>> Holy moly!! Everything makes sense now, that's why Shuhua is avoiding Soojin. 

I may have reacted too loud as the two of them turned around in shock. Shuhua was red like a tomato and Minnie was speechless. At that point I couldn't do anything else but enter and join the conversation. 

<<Shuhua yah>> I started

<<Unnie mianhe (sorry)>> She told me

<<Why are you apologizing? Loving is not a crime, and you can't decide who to fall in love with. I'm sure Minnie already told you that.>> I said and Minnie nodded.

<<Shuhua you don't have to be scared and keep things from us, especially in these circumstances. We are here for you, we love you.>> I said and Shuhua started to cry, making us cry as well.

Soyeon's POV

I went out from my room, just finished fixing some things for our next single. I saw Yuqi behind Shuhua's door, it lookes like she was eavesdropping. This kid..

<<Yuqi ah what are you doing?>> I said

<<Unnie is not what you think it is, well yes it is what you think it is but it's for a good purpose>> Yuqi said as she approached me. If only there was a category for who makes me roll my eyes the most, Yuqi would receive the award.

<<Ok, tell me what's the good purpose.>> I said

<<I don't know if it was only me, but I'm sure is not, since Minnie unnie and Miyeon unnie are acting like this, because honestly there would be no reason for..>> 

<<Yuqi! Straight to the point>> She is really giving me a headache.

<< Ok, Shuhua has been acting weird lately. With Soojin unnie to be precise.>> She said. Yuqi was not the only one to notice it. I also thought that Shuhua was going through something.

<<Nope you're not the only one. I also noticed it. It started when Soojin said she was in a relationship.>> We both paused. Wait maybe...

<<Are you thinking what I'm thinking?>> We said at the same time in shock.

We approached the door until we heard them sniffing their nose. They were crying. We decided to enter and the three were surprised with their puffy eyes.

Yuqi's POV

I know what they were talking about, I just wanted to confirm it. I acted surprised even though I knew it all. I don't know why, but something told me to act that way.

We entered their room and they looked at us with their puffy eyes. Shuhua soon explained the situation since half of the group already knew it. I won't deny that I felt a little bit hurt because she didn't tell me directly, but honestly I'm glad she's okay and able to talk about it without problem. 

<<Shuhua, don't ever be scared to talk about things like this to us. It's true, we are a group, we are working, but remember that we are family first. If we don't have each other's back who will? We support you and love you no matter what. We don't care who you love.>> Soyeon unnie said

<< Yes, you can even love a cherry, we will support you anyways.>> I tried to make a joke to break the tension, but I guess it wasn't of any help. Suddenly they all glared at me.

<<Ok sorry, maybe a watermelon?>> I said trying to save my dignity, and good for me, they laughed. Just be thankful that it wasn't a strawberry. 

<<Jokes aside Shuhua, we really love and support you. Let us help you go through this.>> I said.

Shuhua smiled and hugged us.

<<One thing, are you planning on telling Soojin?>> Soyeon unnie asked.

<<Actually I don't even know if it's worth it. It's not like she's gonna break up with Hui sunbaenim. You all guys saw how happy she is when she's around him.>> Shuhua said.

<<I got it, but I think that's a right that Soojin has, I mean this is all about her.>> Miyeon unnie said, and we all nodded. 

<<All about me?>> We heard the voice coming from outside. Soojin unnie just came back. We all looked at Shuhua struggling with herself whether to tell her or not. 

Soojin's POV

Everyone left the room, there was just me and Shuhua. 

<<Shuhua talk to me. You have been really strange and distant with me. Do we have a problem?>>  I said with a sad voice. I can sense that she was really nervous about something.

<<Take a seat first unnie.>> I have never seen her so serious.

<<I wasn't planning on telling you this cause I don't think it's worth it.  I have been feeling things that I tried to repress. Unfortunately it's stronger than me.>> She said with her taery eyes. When I entered the room she alredy had puffy eyes, so I guess she was crying before.

<<I fell in love with someone I really adore and I can't stop thinking about her.>> She said.

<<Her?>> I asked her calmly. I never had problems with these things honestly, cause love is love.

<<I love you Seo Soojin, I loved you since day one.>> She said looking straight to my eyes then she began to cry again. I was really taken aback. I knew she was head over heels for me, but I never thought it would turn out to be emotionally too strong. I hugged her and wiped her tears. I felt that was the right thing to do at that moment. 

<<I hate to see you like this Shuhua. It really breaks my heart. You are very special to me and I care for you a lot, but...>> I paused as I was trying to find the right words to tell her that I didn't feel the same in a less harsh way. I could see her face being totally upset, down, sad. Every adjective related to sadness belonged to her right know. I hate myself.

<<...I don't feel the same. I wish I can take all that pain so you can feel at ease. But I really don't know what to do. I love you, but...>>

<<You love Hui sunbaenim more>> She cutted me out.

<<I'm really sorry, Shuhua. I really mean it.>> I said crying.

<<You don't have to apologize unnie, is like what everyone said. "You can't choose who to fall in love with">> Shuhua said smiling bitterly. 

<<I didn't tell you this because I was expecting you to reciprocate my feelings. I just thought that you had the right to know.>>  That was the last thing she said before leaving me in the room.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

10.8K 182 13
mature/spicy/fluff/angst spicy it's like not a smut but almost, you'll figure it out. idk what to say, enjoy!!
29K 1.4K 26
Cho Miyeon starts her third year at university. She's considered famous and someone to not mess up with but when a new freshman bumps into her on the...
777 64 13
Before we get started i want to say that i don't assume ANY of the the idols sexualities or anything else this is just a fanfic that I started to wri...
139K 5.1K 25
a seo soojin and yeh shuhua ff. from trainees to lovers? find out how they'll progress as a couple!