A New Life Together : BinJin

By jermzzz

a series of binjin's life together after cloy ! ~ light hearted, domesticated and fluffy chapters of binjin... More

A Life Together
A Blessing
Love At First Sight
Breaking The News
The Little Things
Prince Or Princess?
My One and Only
Rollercoaster Of Emotions
A Special Day
Welcome To The World
First Day
Home
A Missing Puzzle Piece
The End
Telling The World
Small Surprise
3pm
Lookalike
Vacation
Precious
Family
One
Quarantine
Father Daughter Date
Another Blessing
Happenings in Jeju
Vivid Dreams
Sick
Happiest Time Of The Year
CONFIRMATION
Epilogue 1: A Father's Headache
Nausea, Mood Swings and Teary Eyes

Goodbye

4K 131 18
By jermzzz

YEJIN's POV

"Have you got everything packed already?"

"Do you have enough supplements and medicine in case you fall sick?"

"The travel insurance is all settled right?"

I bombarded him with questions as I looked through his suitcase, packing extra t shirts and underwear for him.

Bin was going to Jordan to film for 2 weeks. It was a rather last minute decision which also meant that I was not mentally prepared for this to happen so quick.

He wrapped his arms around my chest and gave me a tight squeeze.

"Love, i'm going to be okay. 2 weeks will fly by and before you know it, i'll be home with you and Ji eun." He said, trying his best to comfort me.

My breathing got heavier, I tried my best to fight the tears that were threatening to fall.

I turned around and hugged him tight, burying my face into his very toned chest.

"I am going to miss you. Please promise me that you'll be careful and safe." I said in between my sobs

"Yes Boss!" He replied, trying to lighten up the atmosphere.

Bin's flight was at midnight so at least we had the rest of the day to spend together as a family. This also marks the longest time we would be apart since we got married.

The next few minutes were spent in his warm embrace.

"Love?"

I looked up and gazed into his eyes, "Yea?"

"I love you, this is equally as hard for me if not harder. I will call you everyday, it will be like I never left" He said as he swayed our bodies gently.

"Oh and you have to send me daily pictures of you and Ji eun-ie, arraseo?" He added

"Of course I will. I hope Ji eun won't freak out too much when you leave." I replied

"She's a strong baby, she will be happy to spend some quality time with her eomma" Bin comforted.

Hand in hand, we walked over to Ji eun who was taking her afternoon nap. Bin bent down and gave her a kiss on her cheek which made her subconsciously smile.

Another 15 minutes passed and Ji eun hasn't awakened from her nap yet, we had no choice but to wake her up so that she would be able to fall asleep later at night.

Bin gently picked her up and cradled her in his arms, "Baby, appa is going away for 2 weeks but i'll be back with many gifts for you and eomma okay?"

This was when Ji eun slowly started to wake up, she looked around to see suitcases and clothes in our master bedroom. She looked a little confused but I think she got the memo.

We spent the rest of our day together. Bin and I cooked together, I made pasta and he grilled up some steak. We had our dinner outside in our backyard patio.

I read a few storybooks to Ji eun and put her to bed for the last time until 2 weeks later. I cradled her in my arms and gave her so many kisses.

"Ji eun-ah, be good to eomma okay? Appa is going to miss you and eomma like crazy."

Ji eun eventually fell asleep in my arms.

"Do you think we should wake her up when you leave?"

"No no, it's okay. She needs to sleep well and so do you." Bin said as he gave me a kiss.

The family of 3 spent the rest of the night in their bed, soaking up every last moment they have together.

10PM

"I love you baby, appa is going to miss you." Bin said as he kissed the asleep Ji eun before he left the room.

"How did we survive not waking up to each other everyday just 2 years ago?" a random thought crossed my mind as I walked in to the front door where his manager was waiting with the van.

I bit my lips and stared at the ground as Bin and I walked to the front door.

"Baby? Look at me" He said

I looked up, tears welled up in my eyes.

"2 weeks will go by so fast, I love you. Facetime me with Ji eun every day alright?" He asked

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you more."

Just like that, we shared our last kiss before he left for the airport.

DAY ONE

Day one was especially hard. Ji eun woke up that morning, sobbing because Bin wasn't there to cuddle her like he always does

"Pa..Pa.." Ji eun cried

"Ji eun-ah, it's okay." I said as I gathered her in my arms and swayed her gently.

That morning, I made her favourite pancakes and gave her extra strawberries so that she would hopefully feel better.

"Ji eun-ie, you eat so well! Good job baby" I said as I cleaned the pancake and strawberry residue off her mouth.

Just then, I heard the door bell ring.

I swiftly grabbed Ji eun with one arm and hurriedly made my way to the front door, "Who could it be at this hour?" I thought to myself.

"Is this Mrs Kim?"

"Yes, this is Mrs Kim" I politely replied

At this moment, the mailman ran to his van and brought out a bouquet of red roses.

I brought the huge bouquet of red roses back into the house and read the card that was attached to the bouquet.

"This is weird.." I thought to myself.

Usually, all gifts from companies and fans would go directly to my agency for safety and privacy issues.

I read the card that came along with it, "It's only day one but I miss you and Ji eun already. Just 13 more days to go before I can hold the both of you in my arms again. I love you both.

❤️, Your Handsome Husband"

I teared up just reading the card. I immediately grabbed my phone and took a selfie with the huge bouquet of flowers in one hand and Ji eun in another and sent it to Bin.

"Thank you for the lovely roses. I love you more❤️" I wrote.

DAY 8

First week without Bin went better than what I had anticipated, Ji eun was more like herself now although she would still occasionally call out for Bin and cry when she couldn't find him.

Today, I brought Ji eun out to a cafe in Hongdae. It was a cafe that Bin and I always went to when we were dating, it served the best coffee and had amazing pastries.

As usual, when our food arrived, I snapped a picture of the both of us and the food and sent it to Bin.

YEJIN's PHONE

YJ: *attachment of the picture*

HB: My babies, remember to eat more!

YJ: Arraseo, how's filming going?

HB: It's much smoother than expected, might be able to fly home sooner if we wrap things up faster!

YJ: Omo, that's so exciting. I love you, be careful ❤️

HB: You too, love you both more ❤️❤️

DAY 10

Day 10 was spent in my parents' home in Seoul. It felt so good to spend some quality time with my eomma and appa as they are normally busy in Daegu.

"Eon Jin-ah, how's everything?" My eomma asked as we sat down for tea.

"Ji eun and I have been really good, taking care of her myself is easier than I expected." I laughed

"Aigoo, my granddaughter is growing up so well!" My appa said as he picked Ji eun up and kissed her chubby cheeks.

"She's a chubby baby, just like you when you were younger" My eomma laughed

That seemingly witty comment elicited laughter from all of us.

DAY 12

Day 12 was when things became more exciting knowing that Bin would be back in 2 days. Just 2 more sleeps and he will be back in our arms.

That morning, I received a facetime call from him. I immediately carried Ji eun in my arms and we sat down on the couch to talk to Bin.

"Ji eun-ie!" Bin said from across the line

Hearing her appa's voice made her really excited that she clapped her hands in excitement. However, when she reached out to touch the screen, she realised that appa wasn't home yet. It was just a call.

"Pa..pa..pa.." Ji eun called out.

"Yes my sweetheart, appa is coming home soon okay?" Bin tenderly comforted Ji eun.

After the call ended, Ji eun and I laid down for a nap. We cuddled in bed together and I soothed her back like Bin always does, that brought a lot of comfort to her.

Suddenly, my sleep was interrupted by the sounds of the front door opening.

"Are my parents here to visit?" I thought to myself.

Before I could get out of bed, the door opened and there stood my precious Binnie.

I rubbed my eyes in confusion, "Am I hallucinating, is this real?"

"Love?" He called out.

I jumped out of bed and crashed into his arms.

Tears of joy left my eyes as I hugged him so tight.

"You have no idea how much I missed you." I cried

Bin soothed my back, "I'm back, I missed you more."

Just then, the commotion in the bedroom woke Ji eun up.

"Pa..pa." Ji eun called out

"My baby, yes appa is home." Bin said as he picked Ji eun up and gave her the biggest and warmest hug.

Her legs kicked in excitement, she also didn't  want to let go of her appa.

"Yah.. Ji eun, he's also mine. Is it my turn to hug him yet?" I teased

Bin open his arms out and pulled me into his embrace, "My babies..I missed you both so much." He said as he pampered us with kisses.

For the rest of the day, Ji eun refused to leave Bin's sight. She constantly wanted to be held by Bin.

Appa's princess indeed..

AUTHORS NOTE

hey guys! I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. of course, this was inspired by Hyun Bin leaving to go to Jordan to film his new movie. i saw the videos of him in the airport last night so i knew i had to quickly write a chapter on it. Hyun Bin is leaving for two to three months but I decided to cut it down to 2 weeks in this chapter to spare all of us from the further heartbreak hehe. as usual, stay safe!

see you in my next chapter x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 129 9
Find your type of oneshots. *Includes Long Chapters and Storyline* ❌May Include Mature Content❌ Your ideas and positive comments will be appreciated.
125K 3.9K 22
"She gave the most sincere smile she could ever muster, as if giving him an assurance that something between them has changed- something turned int...
6.4K 369 13
A collection of short fics inspired by prompts from CLOYnation's #SuitfitCupid A CLOY Valentines Challenge. *ctto of some pictures used
25K 2.1K 32
We continue with the life and adventures of the lovely Kim family, as depicted on the frst book with the same title. What would their challenges be a...