𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙀𝘾𝙍𝙀𝙏 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍...

By saltehcake

[ HIGHSCHOOL AU! //COMPLETED ] "𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦, 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘶�... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Tagged
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue
New Book

Chapter 33

583 59 63
By saltehcake

THE PIC ↑ IS ACCURATE AF😂😂🤦😂

• • • •

The dinner was still ongoing, the (h/c) haired girl shamelessly ate her food like a madman in front of the famous persons being around her.

The restaurant wasn't filled with people, in fact, it seems like they were the only one there. Men with suits filled the area and (Name) didn't mind them.

"Wow, (Name). You look so good on that dress." Arlene stated as she played around with her fork, she smiled secretly for she was the one who gave the dress to  (Name)'s mother.

"Ah, thank you." The girl smiled at the brown haired female as she took a forkful of pasta. Bam who was at her side was staring at his girl, whenever (Name) eats, all he could do was stare and think that (Name) eats so well.

The family around the table noticed Bam's loving stare, they awkwardly ate quietly while Aguero comfortably sat in his seat, ignoring the public display of affection of his friend, he was so used to this. "He does this all the time." Aguero muttered as he took a bite of his food.

Arlene and (Name)'s mother was looking at their son and daughter with a bright smile plastered on their faces. What are they planning now?

A few minutes of silence occurred, suddenly a dark blue haired male spoke up. "Aren't you that volleyball player?"

"You know me?!" (Name) almost jumped up from her seat because not many people know her.

"Yeah, I saw you on TV once. Oh, and also on the sports magazine." Asensio said, he looked like he had just seen a star in front of him. His eyes were sparkling in amazement.

"You play volleyball?" Arlene asked with a look of surprise, (Name)'s mother haven't told her this.

"Yes, actually, I have a competition tomorrow."

"Oh my, you should've been resting today." Arlene placed a hand over her mouth, guilty that she invited (Name) without even knowing her schedule.

"Don't worry, it's fine. I just need a good'ol ten hours of sleep and I'm good to go." (Name) said as she shook her free hand, she gave Bam's mother a smile.

Actually, at first, (Name) hesitated on coming but when she heard that they'll be in a buffet, she couldn't just refuse food, plus Bam will be there.

"Are you sure you'd be able to play? I see that you're not wearing your knee braces today." The brown haired female asked, concern lacing on her voice.

"Yep! I'm sure, my doctor said so, though he said that I should wear the knee braces whenever I play volleyball." (Name) replied.

"Wow, you're athletic." The head family of Khun's commented. V, who was a his side, looked at his friend suspiciously.

"Ah, yes."

As the adults and teenagers talked to eachother, the dark haired child who was sitting on his mother's, he was staring at a boy who's a kid just like him.

The boy had light blue hair and was wearing a dark blue  hoodie that had short sleeves, he looked like he was bored. He played around with his food and soon noticed that someone was staring at him. He looked up from his plate and saw that a child with an lower than three years of his.

Khun Ran stared at the kid and then waved his hand and Aki did the same. Aguero noticed his little brother's actions and thought that Ran needed to befriend a good kid like Aki.

"Aki, come here." The sky blue haired teenager called out the dark haired child and Aki instantly obeyed, he jumped down from his mother's lap and then ran to where Aguero is.

"Hewlo!" Aki exclaimed, his spoke as Khun picked him up and placed him in a seat that was beside Ran.

"Hi." Ran greeted timidly. Aki was only just atleast three years younger than Ran since Ran is seven years old. "What's your name?"

"I'm Aki."

"Cool name. I'm Ran." The sky blue haired child moved his hand above his chest, asking for a hand shake as if this meeting was a business meeting.

"Run?" Aki said, confused because of the name, he gladly shook his new friend's hand.

"No, Ran." Ran clarified.

The other child didn't speak for a few minutes as he stared at the child with a confusing name.

"..Run." Aki mumbled.

"No." Ran sighed and then facepalmed, this was why he doesn't have friends at Aki's age. To be honest, Ran thinks that Aki is a cute and nice kid unlike the other children that ran around him on school as if he was a celebrity, which he is. Despite being a child, Ran has been in many commercials commonly in 'Pampers', when he was a baby.

And so, this is where the two child got along. the dark haired child has gotten attached to the sky blue haired kid just because Ran is almost at his age.

Hours later, the families finally finished eating and suddenly, Arlene spoke up when they were tidying themselves. "I almost forgot to say this."

"Huh, what is it?... Oh, ohhh right." (Name)'s mother looked confused for a second there.

Arlene coughed up before saying, "Bam and (Name)." The couple stopped doing their business and listened carefully.

".. We bought you guys a pent house! Yay!" Arlene jumped up and cheered as she locked hands with her best friend who also planned this I mean-- (Name)'s mother whose face was filled with joy and excitement.

"Yayy! ...Wait what?" The (h/c) haired girl cheered and then became confused when she realized what Arlene had just said.

"A pent house?" The dark brown haired male had this look of surprise but he was celebrating internally since he can now finally be with his girl everyday. That was what married couple do.

"Why tho?" Aguero suddenly spoke up, he was as shocked as his friends. He'll actually miss hanging out in Bam's room and Arlene's delicious cookings.

"Well.. since they're already almost eighteen years old, we thought that it's time to move out of the house." (Name)'s mother explain while her husband couldn't look at his daughter's gaze.

"..." The couple were silent. They both looked at their parents while Edahn was coughing in the background.

The Head family of Khun's coughed loudly and between his coughs was a word, ".. Babies." Unfortunately for him, the dark haired male beside him heard it, V elbowed Edahn in the ribs, making his actually cough.

Having babies wasn't the reason why they're doing this, they're too young for that, they planned this because they wanted Viole and (Name) get used to living with eachother since for sure they'll be married soon, consider this as a practice on being responsible with a house and without parent's help.

"You both should go to your 'house' now, we've prepared everything." Arlene said as she waved her hands to the couple before walking away.
(Name) and Viole were left dumbfounded on the restaurant.

They were now in the parking area, waiting for their own drivers to pick them up. Eventually, the Khun's limousine was the first one to come. Ran let go of Aki's hand and was about to enter the car.

"No!" The dark haired child yelled as he pulled back his friend's hand, he looked like he was about to cry.

Ran sighed and then hugged his friend, every person around them were looking at the cute scene intently.

"Aki, I have to go."

"Noooo!!" Aki whined and then tears finally poured down on his chubby cheeks. He wailed loudly when Ran was picked up by his father.

"Oho, what a cute boy you are." Edahn said as he also picked up the crying child, Aki instantly calmed down when he realised that he's near Ran.

"Ran." Aki said as he gripped on Ran's clothing.

Edahn thought of something and spoke, "Can I keep Aki? I promise I'll return him tomorrow morning." He liked being around with kids so why not.

Mrs. (Last Name) was about to refuse but when she saw the look on Aki's face, she sighed. "Sure, why not." Ran was Aki's very first friend that was near his age.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 5.1K 33
This is a Naruto Various! X reader, and so there will be many alternative ending. I don't want to include all the boys so here are the few I'm doing ...
119K 5K 51
Rayne Ames x Isekai!reader "So this is what magic truly feels like? Not something we all choose to believe?" "This world is.. interesting. I'm starti...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
676K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...