The Bad Girl Likes Me

Per Rockiiiiiii

[COMPLETED] "Rylee, I'm not gay. " "Are you trying to convince me, or yourself that?" Més

Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: Meeting The Badass
Chapter 3: Getting to know Rylee
Chapter 4: New School
Chapter 5: Hanging With Rylee
IMPORTANT A\N
Hanging With Rylee Contd.
Chapter 6: Questions Questions
Chapter 7: The Party
Chapter 8: The Hangover
Chapter 9: I scream for icecream
Chapter 10: The Dinner
Chapter 11: Dad
Chapter 12: Pain
Chapter 13: The morning after
A\N
Chapter 14: So close
Chapter 15: Oh Damn
Chapter 16: The Date
Chapter 17: Bliss
Complications
Rhain
Sleep Overr!
I'm sorry
Chapter 22: Happiness
Beach Daaay
Hurricane?
Roxanne
Assumptions
What the fuck did I just do?
Wasn't it the best?
Thats not fair, Belle.
Best friends?
Kristen you little bitch.
Anger Issues, Lee?
Darkness
The new side of Belle?
Say what?
Oh? Watch me.
Oh Belle, I have something to tell youuu!
Let me explain
I HATE YOU!
Sandez girls don't cry.
What are you waiting for?
Bitter Sweet Love.
New student.
I'm going where?
Danger.
Guns.
A very pissed off Lee
What am I going to do?
Let's go.
Carnival.
Tell me what?
This was not easy
Please
I don't matter, right?
Vacation
Partners
I wish
Arguments and Wrong Choices.
I'd never think that.
What the actual fuck?
Shit
And you are?
Worth
Fine
Epilogue
Question

Oh you have no idea!

26.3K 870 458
Per Rockiiiiiii

So we pulled up at my house and it was just Jace, Haylee and me along with Lee. After we thanked Roxanne and Sophie for the wonderful stay, Roxanne volunteered to take Amber, Ashley and Jasper home.

So here we were as I sat in Lee's car playing with the little button things. She chuckled "Why are you so touchy?"

"I'm not." I snapped. I was really frustrated. Ugh!

"Aww, is someone sexually frustrated? Want me to make it better?" She leaned over and whispered in my ear.

I shuddered at that. "Don't do that." I slapped her. "You're going to make it worse." I glared at her when she laughed at me.

"Wanna come over then?" She suggested with a smirk.

I was about to accept when someone said "No she can't."

I froze when I head that voice. Dad. I groaned. He never did actually give me the talk and I'm hoping he doesn't remember.

"Uhm, okay sir. I'll see you at school tomorrow, Belle." Lee said nervously.

I smiled and leaned in to give her a peck on the lips but she turned her head and my lips came in contact with her cheek. I didn't blame her. My dad was standing right there staring at us. "Text me." I mumbled to her irritably.

I got out of he car and walked passed my dad, making sure to bump my shoulder against his. He can't give me a break! He's becoming extra clingy lately and I wonder what's bothering him.

I went inside and I was attacked by my little monster. "Belleee!" Rhain squealed while hugging my legs. I chuckled then lift her up to kiss her cheek. "Hey pretty girl. Did you miss me?" She nodded her head vigorously and kissed my cheek back.

I smiled at her gesture "Grandma says she wants to see you. She helped me bake a cake in my easy bake oven." I looked over at mom who was staring at us lovingly. "Hey mom." I greeted her with Rhain on my left hip.

"Hey honey. Its good to see that you and Haylee are okay. This part of the town didn't really get affected by the storm." She said while placing plates on the table.

Haylee came in and Rhain wiggled out of my grasp to run over to Haylee. "Haylee, I missed you." She said cutely then kissed her cheek. I rolled my eyes.

I remembered I told Lee to text me but my battery died. I ran upstairs to plug it in then I plopped down on my bed. Then all the events of today kept rushing back to me. I felt my face heat up when I remembered that I slipped my hand in Lee's boxers. And her face, she looked so nervous.

"Reminiscing something?" I heard a voice say. My head snapped towards the door to discover Haylee standing there with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at her. "Yes, no. Whatever shut up." I rambled.

My phone vibrated.

One new message
Lee

My heart sped up when I saw her name and I instantly smiled. Haylee scoffed "I hope you smile at my messages when I text you."

Lee: Hey babe ;) I'm home.

I quickly typed back a reply.

Me: Good to know that you're safe.

Lee: I miss you already :'(

Me: You just saw me. Lol.

Lee: I miss you every second that your not by my side.

Me: Could you be anymore cheesy right now?

Lee: Yes I can. Wanna see?

I laughed. I could feel Haylee's eyes on me. "What?" I asked annoyed.

"You really like her, don't you?" She asked.

I nodded then smiled. "I really do."

After dinner, I came up to my room to check my phone. There where 3 messages from Lee. Oh damn, I didn't tell her I was going to eat.

Lee: Uhm, Belle?

Lee: Annabelle -_-

Lee: Are you okay over there?

I instantly felt guilty and typed out a reply.

Me: Omg. I'm sorry. I'm okay. I went to eat dinner.

Lee: A heads up on that would've been awesome.

I saw Haylee at my door with her laptop in her hand. I raised my eyebrow at her. "We're gonna watch a movie." She said. She walked in and closed my door and locked it. Okay, I'm getting suspicious. She came and sat down on my bed.

Me: Sorry babe. I'm gonna watch a movie with Haylee now. Xoxo.

Lee: Babe huh? ;)

I rolled my eyes and replied.

Me: Don't get used to it.

Lee didn't answer so I gave Haylee my undivided attention. "What movie are we watching, sister dearest?"

She opened the laptop and what I saw on the screen made my eyes go wide as saucers. "Lesbian porn?!" I whispered harshly. Haylee looked bored "Yes, I'm helping you. Now sit down and watch it." She demanded.

"No Haylee. I'm going to feel dirty." I frowned.

She took up the laptop "Fine. But don't come running to me when you didn't satisfy Lee with your virgin mindset."

She was halfway through the door when I stopped her. "Okay fine."

She smirked and marched back into my room and opened up her laptop.

Oh god. What did I just agree to?

One hour later of watching lesbian porn I said "I think I've seen enough." I didn't really feel guilty or dirty but I was horny as hell.

"You sure? We didn't even watch the ones with toys."

"Haylee" I said in a scolding tone.

She laughed "Okay okay, I'm going. Take a cold shower, sis." She winked at me.

I took forever in the shower, I think it was at least an hour. When I went in my room I saw my phone light up.

One new message
Lee

Lee: Goodnight babe. Sweet dreams, I love you :*

My breath hitched at those three simple words. Who knew that those three little words could've mean so much to me? I sighed. This was two hours ago, she probably must be sleeping right now so I didn't reply.

I was about to crawl into bed when I saw a very upset Rhain at my door with her teddy bear. She was crying. I didn't have to say anything because I knew it was nightmares. Or she was afraid of the monsters that were under her bed or in her closet. I opened my arms wide and she came running.

I held her when she cried herself to sleep and she finally fell asleep, I put the covers over both of us and I kissed her forehead. Soon after I fell into a deep slumber.

~

I heard my door open and I saw Haylee coming in my room wearing nothing but a T-shirt that I assumed was Jace's and her panties. I looked at the time and it was time to get up for school, so what was she doing in here?

She closed the door and I sat up, carefully without waking up Rhain. "What are you doing in here?" I whispered. "Shut up." Was her replay as she got into my bed. I chuckled, I knew she wasn't a morning person but damn.

After a while she spoke up "Mom woke me up. But I'm so tired. So I need 5 more minutes." She mumbled while getting under my covers and snuggling up to Rhain. I rolled my eyes and went back to sleep too.

I was sleeping soundly when I felt the blanket being ripped from my body. I groaned and opened one eye looking at the person who dared to even take away my blanket. I looked and saw my mother in her working clothes looking very pissed off. I laughed to myself. "Good morning to you too mother, you look ravishing today." I flashed her my million dollar smile.

"That's not going to work today. You girls are going to be late for school if you don't get up now. And you have to take Rhain to school as well. Money is on the counter, goodbye." She walked out and closed the door. I sighed and plopped down on the bed.

I was in the house with 2 girls that are not morning persons. "Wake up guys, we're gonna be late."

"I don't care. I'll turn a stripper, its not so bad anyway." Haylee mumbled. Rhain was still fast asleep. I poked her "Get up princess, you're going to be late for school."

Having that said, Rhain eyes snapped open. "What! I can't be late, Lucy is waiting for me by the cooler." She got up and ran out of the room.

Haylee and I shared an amused glance before walking out of the room and going into Rhain's room. She was looking in the draw for clothes.

"Lucy?" Haylee asked with a smirk.

"Is this Lucy more than a friend?" I asked.

Rhain looked up "Yes, she is my bestest friend of all time." She grinned. I rolled my eyes but didn't press any further. Shes 5, what they hell am I thinking? Haylee and I went back to my room.

"You don't think she-" I trailed off. Haylee just shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not."

After I showered and got dressed in my black skinny jeans and an off the shoulder sweater I put on my black converse and lip gloss. Haylee came in wearing the exact same outfit as me. Even the same black converse. I scowled at her.

"What?" She grinned. "We are identical twins, its about time we embrace it. My hair grew back after all. We can start confusing people. Just like the old days." She said smugly.

I rolled my eyes. Haylee and I were troublemakers back in elementary school. We took the fact that we were twins for advantage. We would always wear the exact same thing and do our hair the same, just to confuse people. Even mom and dad. But during highschool we decided to stop doing it. Ever since I was pulled in a closet, being mistaken for Haylee, I decided that enough is enough. So Haylee got her hair on a Bob style while mine remained long and flawless.

"Come on, let me braid your hair." She offered.

She literally pinned me down and braided my hair to the side, like Elsa's hair in Frozen. After that she did hers. I looked in the mirror. We looked good, if I didn't know better I wouldn't even know which one was me. Both of us had that heart shape face, you couldn't even tell the difference.

Oh, this is going to be fun.

~

After we dropped Rhain off at school, we waited a little until I saw a familiar red head waiting at the cooler. When Rhain walked up to her, she grinned and hugged her. Then they disappeared from our sight. I was feeling a bit overprotective of Rhain but I brushed the feeling off.

"Don't worry about it. Rhain is a big girl, she knows what she's doing." But when Haylee said that, I wasn't sure who she was convincing, me? Or herself.

When we entered school, Haylee kissed my cheek and went in search of Jace. I went to my locker, taking out the books that I need for my first period. Then I heard combat books hitting against the floor and metal chain rubbing against each other making a noise.

I closed my locker and looked up to see Lee walking towards me. She was wearing black ripped skinny jeans with a silver chain dangling from her waist and a black muscle shirt that sucked on to her skin so tight you could see her defined abs printing through. She completed her outfit with her leather jacket and her combat boots. She even had on a black fingerless leather glove on. She walked so confident, with her shoulders never wavering. She always walked like she owned the place.

If it wasn't for the long brunette hair that was tucked under her black beanie, I wouldve thought it was a guy. I could feel my mood lightening and butterflies swirling in my stomach. When her gaze met mine, her lips twitched up in her signature smirk.

"Hey sunshine." She grinned.

"Sunshine? You need to lay off the nicknames. Belle is enough." I told her, while looking up to meet her deep ocean blue eyes that could trap you if you gazed in them too long.

She sighed dramatically and slung her arm lazily over my shoulder. "Well I don't know about that, buttercup." She winked playfully while I rolled my eyes at her.

"You look cute today." She stated. I raised an eyebrow at her. She quickly continued "Not that y-you don't look cute everyday, I mean your beautiful. Its just that you just look extra pretty today?"

"Aww is the badass stuttering and getting nervous?" I teased her, while poking her cheek. It made me feel happy inside to know that I had this effect on her. On the outside she seemed like a bad ass but on the inside she's just a little softie.

She smacked my arm away gently and sighed "Oh my god, what are you doing to me?" She said more to herself than me, but I heard her. And I smiled warmly at that.

Oh Lee, you have no idea.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

602K 21.5K 34
𝑖 𝑏𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑓 𝑖 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑢𝑠 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑...
Outcasts Per oceanshadowss

Literatura romàntica

5.9K 224 23
Two girls. At school they're total opposites. The cheer captain and the loaner geek. But at home, life isn't all as it's seems. And one teacher, and...
156K 4.6K 31
" Dad!!! how could you engaged me to someone, am just 20 for crying out loud!!, is he atleast handsome and tall ? " " handsome and tall yes but he...
143K 4.9K 32
gxg- Y/n and her sister Cady, take on something more difficult than the African wilderness. High school