Stuck With You

By joshdotcom

Mew is such a coward ass for not telling his heart out earlier. He was scared that his feeling will ruin thei... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
stuck with you
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Epilogue
Message
Bonus One
Bonus Two
Bonus Three

Chapter Eleven

3K 183 17
By joshdotcom

Dreamland

The sound of birds chirping faintly met Mew's eardrum. It was kinda odd to hear those sounds when they were in a ward, and Gulf's bed was far away from the window. Mew woke up in confusion. His morning vision was still blurry, so he rubbed his eyes gently until he regained his vision.

Once his sight was fully recovered, he was surprised to see only a white view surrounding him, he turned around and it was still the same view. The white dusty and cloudy was appeared to be some kind of fog or smoke. It was very shiny with a little bit of glitz.

"What is this? Where I am? Where is Gulf?" muttered Mew confusedly. Losing himself somewhere confusedly was the last thing Mew ever wanted. He scratched his non-itching head and walked forward without knowing actually where he walked in the dusty fog. Is this heaven? I am not dead yet. Did I do something last night?

Suddenly, the dusty fog began to sparkle more and the more he walked, it began to disappear. The fog vanished sparkly like a magic-making Mew awed in amusement. Holy shit, I've only seen this in movies.

Then, a flash of view began to appear in front of him as if was like someone was painting the world from above. One by one, each color of the world appeared, forming the skies, lands, trees, and living creatures. Seconds went by, Mew was entering a timeless world and it was all fine and lovely. The view was sparkly and dreamy like what he saw right now was a real-life filter.

There was a blossomed arbor in front of his way. Two tiny flying living creatures were flying against each other. These beautiful butterflies seem like they were playing with each other, or maybe they are mates, soulmates to be specific.

But these butterflies are extraordinary ones. They left trails of faint sparkle when they flapped their wings and every time they got closer, their trails were even more shiny and sparkly. I swear to God I've never seen such a thing in my life...

Mew was amazed by what he just saw as he could not utter any words, leaving his mouth parted in amusement. Then, he walked through the garden arch, and somehow, the trails lead him to an open backyard. Not far from where he stood, there were two boys in the age of 15-16 years old approximately, those teens were playing. Mew narrowed his eyes to get better recognition of their faces.

As Mew gets closer, Mew widened his eyes at those two and was shocked to see who were they. One boy was playing football and another one was standing not far away from the other boy. They seem like they were wearing school uniforms, but untucked, maybe it was after school time.

Wait a damn minute, is that me and Gulf?

Oh my God! It's me and Gulf!

Mew slowly ran toward younger Mew as his younger self ran toward him too. He tried to catch his younger self but he can't as younger Mew ran through the latter body like he didn't even exist right there. Mew was breathless and speechless. I can't even touch him...

He turned to see the two of their younger selves were playing and tackling each other. Mew cracked a smile at the view. He really misses this interaction, those times when he's with Gulf.

I wish I could tell Miu to be brave and just grab the chance to tell Gupi that you love him more than just a friend, so he wouldn't suffer like me... Huh, I am such a coward...

He sighed and smiled. He just stood there while looking at their cute moments from years ago. It was kinda like Mew had entered a time machine that brought him to where he stands right now. He could not be happier thinking about it. Those days were magical, just like what he saw right now:

"Gup, you said you will teach me to play football!" yelled younger Mew. He was panting as he was running.

"I am teaching you right now, Miu. Don't run, I will kick this ball to you and you have to catch it!" bellowed younger Gulf. Gulf swayed his leg to kick the ball. Mew tried to catch it with his foot but it accidentally hit his bare right knee. He fell onto the ground.

"ARGHH!" cried Mew. Gulf was startled at his own action and felt guilty. He rushed toward his best-friend to check on him. Mew was curling on the grass, holding his hurt knee. Gulf knelt down next to Mew who was still wincing.

"Miu, are you okay? does it hurt a lot" asked Gulf worriedly and Mew wasn't even responding? Mew was not even moving and curled statically.

"Hey Miu, wake up, don't play like this. You make me scared..." Gulf shook Mew's body. Seconds after that, Mew opened his eyes and suddenly flipped Gulf to the grass. He was on top Gulf. The other one was shocked.

"Miu, what are you doing! Let me go!" groaned Gulf as Mew pinned him to the ground. Mew slowly move his hands on Gulf's waist - Gulf's soft spot and suddenly tickled the one below him. Gulf was startled by the sudden attack.

"Stop! Haha! Miu stop! It's ticklish you fuckin' asshole haha" cried Gulf loudly. He was moving like a worm underneath Mew's body.

"What, you called me an asshole, huh...Gupi?" Mew was showing no mercy. He kept on attacking Gulf but not long after Gulf suddenly hovered and flipped Mew. Now, Gulf was on top of the latter, pinning Mew down to the earth. He immediately gave sweet revenge by tickling Mew back. He was harsher as Mew begged for forgiveness.

"Ah? What? Stop? That's for lying to me, and don't call me Gupi, you Miu~ Miu~" said Gulf while tickling Mew. They played attacking each other on the grass...

What a beautiful sight of memories. Mew was smiling the entire time, seeing their younger selves were having their moments. Unconsciously, his eyes were teary. He doesn't know why did his heart felt so heavy right now, after seeing them. The feeling of missing grew very hard every second.

"I miss you... my Gupi" mumbled the older Mew softly while wiping away his tears. Those words are not much but it has a lot of mixed emotions, emotions that Mew himself can't express with words. A second after that, he heard a voice. The voice was more matured and very familiar.

"...m.. y... miu.." the voice was unclear. Mew turned his body toward the source of the voice. Mew was stunned by the the figure who stood few meters away from him. That person was staring at those boys too. Then, that person turned his body and their eyes instantaneously met each other. He appeared to be Gulf, the older one.

"GULF!"

"MEW!"

Suddenly, their bodies released some kind of sparkly auras and they were shining. Both expressions were confused and they saw themselves were glowing sparkly. Then, their sparkly shining auras connected to each other and it was getting brighter. It was too bright and powerful until...

"MEW!"

"GULF!"

They both woke up from dreamland. Gulf got up immediately in a sitting position on his bed while Mew sat straight on his chair. Both were panting and speechless before they began to gaze at each other. Mew saw Gulf, Gulf saw Mew - not even uttering any word, only the sound of their heavy breaths and pounding hearts could be heard in the atmosphere.

... and they woke up with tears in their eyes. Their eyes were wet and puffy like they were crying in sleep.

"Are you dreamin-" Mew was able to speak first but suddenly...

"MEW! GULF!" bellowed Mark and Bam loudly as they came into the ward, making both of the persons startled. Once again, this is the third time that their names were paired together this morning, not even a few minutes apart. It is like their names were meant to be paired together.

"Kana, are you okay?" asked Bam and hurriedly rushed toward Gulf's bed. These chaotic 7075's housemates were being this nuisance in the morning. Gulf was still shaken over what had happened, neither was Mew. Too much had happened. He quickly got up from bed...

"Gulf, where are you going?" asked Mew in his soft and worry tone.

"None of your business" Gulf replied coldly while wiping away his tears. He hurriedly went into the bathroom. He even locked the bathroom door. Then, he turned on the faucet and splashed the cold water onto his face to regain himself together. It was a hell of a lot of happening and it was a lot to process.

What was that? What was that bright shiny thing in my dream...

And why I am crying? That was not a nightmare...

Mew was in my dream too? we have the same dream?

Why? Why did I have to dream about those days with him...

"Urghhh!" groaned Gulf again while splashing water onto his face once again. His mind was picturing the dreamland again, seeing his younger self was playing with younger Mew. He felt like those days were very magical too.

Where can I find that happiness back?

Miu...

Mew...

"I hate you so muchhhhhhh" cried Gulf silently in the bathroom while rubbing his face in frustration, confusion, disappointment, amusement, puzzlement, and mixed emotions. Too many emotions too handle, he was mentally and emotionally confused and tired...

.

.

.

Gulf was back at his old self again, being cold, not even wants to talk, and keep on avoiding people, especially Mew. He did not know why he avoids people but something he wasn't sure and unclear lingered in his mind and heart.

However, Mew oddly left a quite big space between himself and Gulf after they went back to 7077. Neither one of them knew what actually happened to them. They need time to figure out everything... but how?

Now, Mew was in a nightclub as he and his bandmates need to perform tonight while Gulf was staying with Bam. Mew was not being himself at all tonight although he spoke a little bit, this was enough to convince Mark that something was bothering his best-friend. And he knew, Mew wanted to do something tonight. Mark walked closer to Mew who seems to be zoned out.

"Hey Mew, are you okay?" asked Mark while sitting beside Mew, in front of the bar.

"I'm okay, it's just... I'm tired, my mind is tired" said Mew weakly but still could be heard. And across the club, right at the corner, there was Jessie who was still chilling with her besties. Mew was staring at her, neither was Jessie. Mark saw their eyes were staring at each others' eyes. The other eyes were happy, but this one closer to him seemed to be lost.

"Mew, are you sure that you and Jessie..." Mark was cut-off.

"I am sure. I want to stop this shits..." uttered Mew with much urge like it was something he has been wanting to do for so long.

"Whatever your decision Mew or whatever makes you feel better, and if you are doing this for yourself in a good way. Just go for it, I will support you. Buddy~" said Mark while squeezing Mew's shoulder lightly. This is the time, this is the right time, he has been longing to do this.

Not only for myself, but this is also for someone else too. I need to fix this broken jar.

-To be continued-

[joshdotcom: MiuGupi✨thoughts on this chapter? Have any idea of what is happening in the next chapter? Leave down your comments and please vote. Thank you for reading. See u in the next chapter]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 6.1K 42
#2 in Gulf Kanawut (31st May 2022) #1 in Gay Fanfiction (12th Sept 2021) #1 in Childhood Friends (9th May 2021) #8 in Mew Suppasit (4th Feb 2021) #3...
85.7K 4K 46
TWO MARRIED COUPLES . ONE ACCIDENT . THEIR LIFE CHANGE WHAT DO FATE HOLD FOR THEM A LOVE STORY ABOUT TWO PEOPLE WITH LOVE PAIN IN THEIR HEART.... . ...
112K 6.7K 41
Kanawut. in business world, they call him the Devil. And it was true in every sense of the word. He was cold, ruthless, blunt, fearless, merciless. B...
21.1K 1.7K 24
SYNOPSIS: Two men met on a bridge to commit suicide----but they together decided not to---- they made plans to overcome their fate---- and they succ...