Scarlett Witch And The Rise o...

بواسطة violetartsybabe

Set in Year 4 of Hogwarts and Book 2 of Scarlett Witch Series. Scarlett faces new adventures and threats of... المزيد

Cast
Security Breech
Back to London
Quidditch and Dark Mark
A Strange Cup of Tea
4th Year
The Goblet of Fire
Choosing the Champions
The Hassle
The First Task
The First Task pt. 2
The Unexpected

The Weasley Family.

1.9K 80 22
بواسطة violetartsybabe

An hour later Scarlett and Clint were ready to leave with Goose. Barrie arrived at her house with her father. Clint and Scarlett left for Ron's house with Barrie in her father's flying car. Clint and Barrie's father Jacob introduced each other and get along really well. Clint enjoyed the flying car ride just as Scarlett. Half an hours later they landed outside the Weaselys house.

They climbed out of the car with their bags and Mr James knocked on the front door. Mr Weasley opened the door.

"Aah ha Jacob, it's been so long I see you." Mr Weasley said giving a quick hug to Mr James then turned to Scarlett, Barrie and Clint.

"And you must be Scarlett, Ron told us all about you." Mr Weasley said.

"Yes I am, and this is my Uncle." Scarlett says gesturing at Clint.

"Clint Barton sir." Clint said putting his hand forward to shake.

"Arthur Weasley and call me Arthur." Mr Weasley said snaking his hand. He let them in and told the house elfs to get their luggage in the rooms.

"Oh finally you all are here." Mrs Weasley said entering the room and hugging the girls.

"You must be Scarlett and Barrie. Hermione is here and she told me to send you upstairs. There is lot time for supper. First door on your right." Mrs Weasley said gesturing upstairs. The girls nodded and walked upstairs.
Mrs Weasley turn to Clint and Mr James.

"This is Molly my wife and Molly you know Jacob and this gentleman here is Scarlett's uncle, Clint Barton." Me Weasley introduces.

"It's pleasure to meet you." Clint says with a smile.

Upstairs Scarlett and Barrie follow Mrs Weasley's instructions and knocks on the first door on their right. A ginger haired girl opened the door.

"Can I help you?" She asks. Scarlett was about to answer then Hermione calls from inside.

"Scarlett,Barrie you're finally here." Hermione says and engulf them in a bear hug, the three of them hugg each other lightly like sisters never to be separated. The ginger haired girl cleared her throat. The three girls pulled away.

"Oh by the way this is Ginny, Ron's sister." Hermione said.

"Hi I am Scarlett." She introduces.

"I know you, my brother's a big fan of your father." Ginny says and leaves.

"Don't worry about her she's a bit shy." Hermione says.

"Hey Scarlett, Hey Barrie." Two vice said together behind the girls, they all turn around and found out its the twins.

"Hey guys good to see you again." Scarlett said giving them a quick hug.

"We missed you too." They said together again.

"Scarlett, Barrie good to see you again." Harry says entering the room with Ron. Scarlett gave each of them a quick hug.

"It's good to see you guys too." Scarlett says.

"What happened to your arm?" Ron asks.

"I herd you got attacked, what happened?" Hermione said.

"Yes you were all over the news the other day." Harry said.

"Someone attacked you." George said

"That's very scary." Fred said.

"More than scary, that guy murdered my cat." Scarlett said.

"I am so sorry." Hermione said.

"It's okay, the man in Avengers HQ let me adopt this little guy." Scarlett said bending down and picking up her cat.

"Guys meet Goose. Newest member of Stark family." Scarlett said with a smile.

"Goose she's cute." Hermione said stroking Goose's fur. Goose hops down from her hands and climb on the bed where Hermione Crookshanks is.

"Wow they're good friends already." Scarlett said.

"Faster then anyone we've known." Harry said. Everyone laugher. For two hours they sat in middle of the room with blankets and pillows as Scarlett told them about the attack back in New York.

"And when I turn around he was gone. Vanished in thin air." Scarlett finished.

"Damn that man's fast." Ron said

"But the weird thing is when the security checked they found no break in or break outs of the tower." Scarlett said.

"Really weird." Ron said.

"He's like a ghost, walked through the walls and glasses." Harry said. Scarlett turned to him and narrowed her eyes.
Harry looked behind him then back to her.

"What?" He asked confused.

Scarlett turn around and grabbed her bag lying on the bed and removed her journal and a file out of it.

"What is it?" Barrie asked.

"It's the information I have been collecting from my first year." Scarlett replied.

"And you think you could find something about your attacker in your journal?" Hermione asked.

"I might, cuz I have herd someone mention 'he's a ghost story' before." Scarlett said. And flipped through pages, she stopped on the page she was searching for.

"Found it." Scarlett says. Hermione who sat beside her starts to read the information out loud.

"Most of the intelligence agencies believe he doesn't exist and the ones who do call him 'The Winter Soldier'. He's been courted by two dozens of assassinations within last fifty years." Hermione reads.

"This guy's insane." Ron says.

"Not insane, he's deadly dangerous." Scarlett says.

"Really?" Ron asks.

"You've herd about JFK one of the greatest president of America?" Scarlett asks.

"Yeah, what about him?" George asks

"He was assassinated by the Winter Soldier." Scarlett says.

"How did you know?" Fred asks.

"I overhead my Grandpa's conversation with Dr Strange. And not just that, Natasha my godmother was on mission seven years ago in Siberia to get a engineer out and the Winter Soldier was there, he tried to throw the car off the mountain in which she was but she pulled herself and the engineer out, she was standing in front of the engineer and the Winter Soldier shot the engineer right through her." Scarlett tells them.

"He sounds deadly now." Ron says.

"Did no one tried to go after him?" Harry asks.

"Going after him is waste of time, he's a ghost story." A new voice says, they all turn to the door and saw Clint standing in the door way leaning on the doorframe, arms folded.

"So you herd everything I guess." Scarlett says.

"Every word sweetheart. Where did you get the information in the first place?" Clint asks.

"I might have stumble across few files in dad's office assuming it is a library." Scarlett replies innocently. Clint gave her 'I could lie better than you girl' look.

"Alright I sneak in his office and read it when he's out in conference." She confesses. Clint takes a deep breath.

"Alright, enough stories for today kids. Dinner's ready Mrs Weasley has called everyone downstairs. Run now come on." Clint says. Everyone groans in disappointment but stood up and walk downstairs. Clint grabs Scarlett's upper arm stopping her in the doorway, she looks up at him.

"Was it the Winter Soldier who attacked you back in the tower?" He asks.

"I wasn't sure back then but now I am 100% sure that it was the Winter Soldier." She replies. Clint nods.

"Alright let's have dinner you must be hungry." Clint says swing his arm around her shoulders and walk downstairs.

The dinner goes well, Arthur cracking jokes, Mrs Weasley telling about young days of their children, George and Fred using magic for minor pranks, Mr James, Clint and Arthur getting engaged in political conversation, Scarlett talking with Hermione and mentally teasing Barrie about Harry with her telepathy powers of course, Barrie scolding her mentally and both trying to hold their laughter as they eat. After dinner everyone goes in their separate rooms for a good nights sleep.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

21.2K 542 14
"And go crazy because you're young, you're wild, you're free. You're dancing circles around me. You're fucking crazy, oh, you're crazy for me." In wh...
154K 3.1K 22
Everything starts in third year of Hogwarts. Scarlett Stark is a halfblood witch from America with extraordinary powers. She is daughter of the geni...
1K 172 41
This is the second book of me and my sister's fan fiction that we are making about Draco Malfoy. READ THE FIRST ONE FOR THIS TO MAKE SENSE! This is a...
82.6K 2K 34
March 05. 2021 - March 21. 2021 ~ I don't want any trouble just want to write, so if any mistakes are made or if certain credits aren't given that I...