"Venus"

By ManleyAiden18

None of us will be happy to be forced to do something which we don't like. Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan are not th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Untitled Part 52
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter 69

2K 173 4
By ManleyAiden18

Yibo was frozen when he realized who his abductors are.

It was Chen and Shawn. Yibo also saw two more men in the room but Yibo had no idea who they were. With their voice, Yibo can identify them as the two persons who got him here in the car.

As they were busy discussing something in the other end of the room, Yibo tried hard to loosen up the rope tied on his wrist. Yibo felt a little lucky because they were not keeping watch on him since they thought that Yibo was still unconscious. Yibo decided to utilize that and release himself from the rope.

Wang Yibo slowly started to work on the rope with his eyes still shut and acted as if he was still unconscious. But he kept his hearing sense sharp to constantly monitor the happenings of his surroundings.

Halfway through the process of releasing the rope from his wrist, Yibo heard footsteps coming towards him. He immediately became still and continued his acting. After a few moments, the footsteps stopped in front of him. There was pin drop silence for the next few seconds. Yibo's heart started to race like a crazy horse. It beat so loud that Yibo doubts that his abductors can actually hear it.

"I thought he would give you guys a tough time but to my surprise you guys brought him here easily" said Shawn.

"I think he is kind of sick. We actually had so many plans to bring him here without any issues but, he himself fainted all of a sudden and made our job much easier" answered the other man.

"Don't underestimate this brat. He is not as weak as you guys think". This time it was Chen and her voice emitted so much anger.

Yibo wondered, how exactly is Chen and Shawn are connected in this issue and what is their exact plan behind this abduction.

Shawn - "How long has he been unconscious?"

Chen - "He has been in this state when he was brought in her".

"Exactly, an hour and half sir" answered the man.

Yibo could feel someone walking much close to him and he tried his level best to be calm and continue his act.

"Don't worry too much. He is still alive" said the voice from a little distance which was Chen.

"I am not worried about him being alive or dead", said the nearest voice which Yibo identified as Shawn.

Chen - "If you are not, then it is well and good. Now come, I need to discuss something with you in person. And you guys stay outside and if he wakes up just let us know".

"Okay Miss" said the men in unanimously.

Then Yibo heard footsteps leaving him. After making sure that no one is around him, he once again opened his eyes slowly and scanned the room to double check that there is no one except him.

Once he confirmed he is alone, he started to work on his hands immediately in a rush to release himself from it. It was really painful and tough but after few minutes of struggle with the ropes, he find the knots were becoming little loose step by step. It actually gave so much encouragement to fight fast with the rope. In next few more minutes Yibo almost completely loosen the rope around his wrists.

On the other side of the city, Xiao Zhan was impatiently travelling in the car. He has made call to the same person every five minutes once to get details and he also registered a complaint to NYPD about missing of his husband. He mentally promised Yibo that, he will not let anything happen to him at any cost and who ever has done this will definitely pay for this.

After a heated conversation, Chen and Shawn alone entered the room in which they tied Yibo on the chair.

As soon as Yibo realized someone is coming, he went back to his acting in no time.

Chen - "He is still unconscious. What should we do now?"

Shawn - "Let us try waking him up. I have something to deal with him."

Chen - "Do whatever you want. I just want him to be out of my way once for all".

Shawn - "Can you pass me that water bottle?"

Chen took the bottle near her and gave it to Shawn.

Shawn took the bottle, opened the cap and poured the water on Yibo's face.

Yibo woke up with a jerk. But he maintained his gesture as if he is still very weak and semiconscious. That actually gave immense relief to Shawn and Chen because they don't have to handle in his full form. Both of them will know that it will be really tough to handle Yibo.

Shawn held Yibo's chin and lifted his head so that Yibo can have a direct eye contact with him. Once he makes sure Yibo is looking at him, he started to speak.

"Hello you brat, do you wonder why you are here?" asked Shawn.

But Yibo acted as if he couldn't even have energy to reply to him and he is in a pathetic condition.

As a result, Shawn continued, "You are here to pay for your deeds".

Yibo gave him a puzzled look.

Shawn - "Do you remember 'Hou'?"

Yibo - "..........."

Shawn - "You may forget but we can. It is your fault in first place to insult him in front of everyone in the University. As a payback he published your scandalous photos and videos on the net."

Yibo - "What? Hou was behind that scandal?"

Shawn - "Oh! Your beloved husband didn't tell you that or what?"

Yibo - "..........."

Shawn - "You know what he did? He has spoiled Hou's whole life by sending him to prison. Do you guys think I will slide it down that easily? That time itself I have decided to take away from his life whatever he loves, like he took away my love, my boyfriend, Hou from me. Initially I plan to ruin his beloved business but, you came and ruined it at the end of the moment. But now I know what exactly I have to do to make him feel my pain."

Yibo with a chuckle, "I have a doubt. Is Hou a bisexual?"

Shawn - "What the F***?"

Yibo - "You are doing this as a revenge for your boyfriend, it makes sense. Who is she in this? Is she your boyfriend's girlfriend?"

Shawn got completely annoyed and was about to yell at Yibo but Chen jumped in to the conversation in no time.

Chen yelled in anger, "How dare you talk like this? Do you know that the position which you are currently enjoy is originally belongs to me?"

Yibo - "What do you mean by that Miss?"

Chen - "That night in pearl island, it was suppose to be me and Xiao Zhan but You came and spoiled everything, like you did it in the engagement party and the night before the wedding".

Yibo - "What happened between us is none of your business. Even if I am not there, I am sure Xiao Zhan will never give you a glance".

Chen - "How come he won't? Do you think Xiao Zhan slept with you due to attraction or love? No it is only because of the drug which I gave him. If you didn't disturb us that night, we both will be happily got married now. Even now it is not late. We are going to make sure to get rid of you once for all. Then it will be me and my Xiao Zhan".

Yibo laughed at Chen like as if she said the funniest joke.

Chen - "YOU........"

Yibo - "Relax Miss, let me tell you the truth. Leave about me and my husband's night in the pearl island. But, did you notice something? Even during fully drugged state of, my husband didn't want you to touch him. When things are like that, what made you to believe that you can get him? Do you think it sounds really funny?"

Chen - "How dare you........"

Yibo - "I don't know how much my husband hate you but I clearly know how much he loves me. So, whether I am there or not, he is not going to see anyone else except me. I am damn sure about it. Let me give you a sincere advice, stop day dreaming and move on".

Chen - "Enough! Stop talking nonsense. Mr. Shawn, please finish him soon".

Yibo - "Why are you two behaving so childishly? Do you think it is so easy to finish me?"

"I know you are the only heir of Wang's family and the son in law of the great Xiao's family. I also know the actual power of your both families and if we do anything directly to you then, it will cost us more than what we can afford. But, we are not going to do it directly. We are going to make your death an accident" said Shawn with a evil grin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 1.7K 46
zhanyi ❤️💚 Wang yibo and Cheng Xiao we're a new couple, they've been together for a while now however their seems to be a problem arising with their...
125K 7.2K 20
A dare which change the life Xiao Zhan.. And Wang Yibo will do anything to protect his lover Xiao Zhan... Top Yibo Bottom zhan
512K 33.7K 60
{A YiZhan Mpreg story} Two people from two different world, one of them, Wang Yibo is happy and focused on his work, he is on the way of fulfilling...
36.4K 1.8K 10
_______________________________ Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo was lover from the very small. They both love each other that much that the...