In My Life (John Lennon fanfi...

By ADayIntheLife19

*Third/Final installment to 'Devil in Her Heart* *Book Three* It's finally the 1970's. And Lucy Daniels is l... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
OneShot/AlternateShortStory?

Chapter 61.

1.2K 48 24
By ADayIntheLife19

Three Months Later

April 8, 1980

It was hard saying goodbye to the guys. Paul, Ritchie, my Georgie. Paul managed to convince Linda to let him in again. Of course she accepted and the two decided to work things out. So in a heartbeat, he was packing up and headed back to England.

Richard promised he'd be around soon. He had a few things to take care of back home. But he wanted to see Max again as soon as possible.

George was happy to go back home with his wife and baby. I could tell he was getting homesick just watching me and John play house. Although, this didn't stop me and George from having one night together. One last special night....a night that shouldn't have happened.

A month later I found out I was pregnant. Things between me and John were great aside from what happened that day at the hospital. We never spoke of it again. I want, need to keep things this way. I can't have him running back to her again. So I made the decision to keep it a secret. George does deserve to know. But what if I tell John and this just causes more problems?? I can't jeopardize our relationship anymore. It still can be John's. It is John's.

I just need to keep telling myself this.
..

I stepped out of the shower, wrapped a towel around my body, wiped the foggy mirror with my hand and began brushing my teeth. I jumped when the door barged open. John holding a camera in my face.

"John you loon! What are you doing?" I laughed.

"Recordin memories. And 'ere, we 'ave my lovely wife Lucy. Show us your tits yeah?"

I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"Is that a no?" He smirked.

"Where did you get this thing?"

"Paul sent it to me! He told me it was an extra extra extra early birthday gift."

"Is this how it's going to be now?" I brushed off the lense and covered it with my hand.

"Come on love. It'll be our way of recording our moments together. It may even win an award. Lucy and John, the forbidden love story."

I giggled and grabbed my brush. "There's nothing forbidden about us anymore babe. This thing can come in handy. I mean, we can record birthdays, funny moments...."

"Naughty moments." He winked. I made a face and kissed his cheek.

"Let's keep it innocent for now yeah?"

He rolled his eyes. "Such a tease Daniels."

"That's missus Lennon to you." I stuck my tongue out at him.

He chuckled and faced the camera at me. "Atleast introduce yourself."

I smiled and fixed my hair. "What do I even say."

"Anything. Tell the world about how sexy your husband is."

I laughed and shook my head. "Hello world. My name is Lucy Daniels...erm, Lennon. I'm pregnant and currently sleeping with John Lennon, who's vowed to sleep with me too since this ring is on my finger." I held my hand up to the camera.

"Alright that's enough." He laughed. "Looks like we 'ave a visitor."

Julian walked into the room covering his face with his hands. "Dad stop that! Are ye ready?? Dad promised he'd take me out to the music shop."

"Alright. I have a few things I need to take care of anyways." I ran over to Jules and kissed his cheek over and over again. "Happy Birthday baby." I smiled.

"Thanks mum. Come on dad let's go!" He whined. John set the camera down and kissed my cheek.

"We'll be back later. Remember the cake." He whispered the last part in my ear. I nodded and pecked his lips.

"Have fun you two."

..

"Don't question why she needs to be so free, She'll tell you it's the only way to be,

She just can't be chained,

To a life where nothing's gained, And nothing's lost,

At such a cost,

Goodbye, Ruby Tuesday,

Who could hang a name on you? When you change with every new day,

Still I'm gonna miss you..."

I smiled as I layed back on the soft grass, looking up at the sky.

"I still listen to it when I miss you. Remember when Max was still new born, we spent the days just laying in bed with him between us and listening to the Stones. We couldn't believe how we managed to make such a beautiful little boy."

I had to stop. My voice broke. I sat up and held the flower to my chest. The small breeze made the trees stir. The only sound in the whole cemetary. 

"Sometimes I feel silly for talking to myself....I like to think you're listening to me. Atleast listening to our little boy."

Max was laying beside me, colouring and hugging his stuffed animal. I smiled and kissed the top of his head.

"I have to go Andrew. I'll be back soon. I um...hope you love the flowers. Our Max picked them out. I love you."

Max stood up and hugged the small gravestone. "I miss you daddy. Come back please?"

I bit my lip and grabbed Max's hand. He began to cry. I took a breath and wiped his eyes. "Come on baby. We'll come back soon okay?"

He pouted but nodded. "Okie. Promise?"

"I promise." I smiled.

..

Later that evening

10:30 pm

"Happy Birthday to you!!" We all sang as Julian blew out the candles. I kissed his cheek and cut the cake. Max handed him a messily wrapped gift.

"Here you go!" He smiled. Julian laughed and opened it. I had to look closer to see what it was.

"I couldn't afford to buy you anything nice like mommy or daddy. But his name is volcano." Max pouted. It was his stuffed dragon.

"Thanks Maxwell. But em...wait.." Julian held the dragon to his ear and nodded.

"Volcano says he'll miss you an awful lot. He would like one last hug."

Max grabbed his dragon and hugged it tight. Julian smiled and ruffled his hair. "Ye know, you two were made for each other. My gift is just to see you happy. Keep him yeah?"

Max nodded. "Okie. But you can see him anytime you want."

"Thanks lad. I'm actually just tired. Can I take all this to my room? I appreciate the small party." Jules smiled.

"Sure ye can. I'll help you take all this up yeah?" John set the camera down and grabbed a few of Julian's presents. I gave him one last kiss for the the night and watched the two leave. Maxwell eating cake happily and wiping his mouth with a napkin.

"Aww baby you're so cute." I smiled, licking the icing off his chin. He giggled and kissed my cheek.

John came into the room and sat at the table with us. "I'm grateful to 'ave a child who I can teach music too."

"Can I learn too daddy??" Max asked with a mouthful of cake. John laughed and pulled him into his lap.

"Of course I can lad. You and me tomorrow alright?"

"Okie. And can I learn to drum like uncle Ringo?? I also want to play that small thingy uncle George plays."

"A ukulele??"

"Yes." He smiled. John looked at me and smiled.

"It looks like your little one has the rock n roll bug."

I smiled and finished up my cake. "Yeah well, look who he lives with. Looks like Rock 'N Roll will forever run in this family's genes."

..

Forty minutes later

"I like this mommy." Max said playing with the end of the black lingerie I was wearing.

"Yeah? Do I look pretty?" I twirled around. He giggled.

"Yes! Why can't you dress like this everyday?" He crawled on the bed and got under the covers. I tucked him in.

"Because this is nightime clothes. For bed."

"I like it. Wear it all day tomorrow." He smiled. I laughed and pecked his lips.

"We'll see baby. Now get some rest okay?"

"Okie. Where's my dragon??" He pouted. I looked around the room and grabbed his stuffed animal off the floor and handed it to him.

"Here you are. Good night my love." I kissed his cheek.

"G'night mommy."

I turned off the lamp next to his bed and made my way out of the room. As I walked into mine and John's room, I grabbed the lotion and sat on the bed, putting some on my legs. I noticed the camera on the floor, and heard the shower on in our bathroom.

"John!?"

"Yes love?" He yelled.

"How do you work the camera??"

It was silent and soon, the water turned off. Minutes later, he walked into the room. Towel around his waist and hair still wet. I giggled when he saw me in my black lingerie.

"Is that new?" He asked. I nodded and grabbed another towel, drying his hair as he grabbed the camera.

"You like it? Max sure took a shining to it. He suggested I wear it all day tomorrow."

He laughed and shook his head. "That little one sure knows his stuff. See, ye just turn on this button, place this 'ere, stand it there and...it's recording."

I bit my lip and just looked at his wet body. Beads of water still dripping down his chest. I pulled him by the hand to the bed and sat him down.

"You've had a long day baby. Let me help you relax." I gave him a naughty smile.

"Mmm yeah? There's my lioness."

I slowly sat in his lap, straddling his body and pressed my lips on his. He took my face in both of his hands, deepening the kiss. Our tongues finding one anothers instantly. The sound of our breathing getting louder as the minutes flew by.

I pulled back and let the straps on my shoulders fall. He watched me in awe as I reached around, unzipping and letting it fall around my waist. His hands slowly caressing my breasts. I gave a small moan and leaned in, giving him another kiss.

I climbed off, getting on my knees on the ground between his legs. He grabbed the towel around his waist and took it off, watching me kiss the inside of his thighs.

"My god you're beautiful." He whispered to himself. I blushed and stroked his length, watching it harden second after second.

"You like that baby?" I asked seductively. He nodded slowly as I resumed. My tongue teasing him, my warm mouth tasting his every inch. I just shut my eyes and enjoyed his fingers in my hair. How he tasted. The small amount of precum smearing on my lips as I pulled him out. He pulled me up to kiss him. It wasn't long until we were both aroused and wanting each other as badly as the other.

I stood up and let the lingerie fall completely off my body. Climbing on top of him, he laid back and helped me adjust, slowly connecting ourselves as one. I let out a small whimper and rested both hands on his chest.

My body moved against his, back and forth, up and down. He couldn't even speak as he watched me. Our eyes connected. I arched my back and picked up the pace. He pulled me down against his body and held me still while thrusting up into me. I cried out in pleasure, breathing hard into his neck. My hands clutching handfuls of the bedsheets as the minutes passed.

We were both moaning and gasping for air as we came. My body slowly moving against his as he stopped. He stared up at the ceiling, resting his hands on my back as I kissed his jawline.

"I'm tryin to think of somethin to say. I just don't know what." He said quietly.

"Then don't."

He smiled and stroked the side of my face as we kissed again. I rested my head on his chest, moving my fingers up and down his skin.

"Lucy, I can't wait to have this baby with you. I know I was upset about the house but...now that I think of it...we should do it."

I raised my eyebrows and looked up at him. "Really? Are you sure??"

He nodded. "I want to start this new life unlike anything. I think you, me, the boys and my career can use a change in scenery. First, we'll 'ave the baby 'ere. Then as soon as possible, we'll make the move. We can finally be that family we never have. We'll love each other until the very end."

I smiled and gave him a small kiss. "Until the very end."

.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 304 20
This story is set in Friar Park, 1977. A story in which a 17 year old girl in the foster care system finds herself in the custody of famous guitaris...
25.4K 1K 36
"I love you Rebecca. I want spend my whole life with you." George found his voice that felt like a roar from within. "I love you too George," Rebecca...
319K 9.6K 121
*Book One* Liverpool College Of Art is the place where Jazz is all the craze and where artsy people study. But when seventeen year old Lucy Daniels w...
111K 1.7K 40
❝ π“‰π’Άπ“ˆπ“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“‚π“Šπ’Έπ’½ π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π‘’π“‡ 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓃 π“Œπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’. . . ❞ ━━━━━━━ β€§βœ§Μ£Μ‡β€§ ━━━━━━━ ...