𝔰π”₯𝔒 β€’ H. STYLES

Oleh SHESNEVERSATISFIED

sunflower vol. 6 in which a guitarist meets a singer Lebih Banyak

cast + playlist
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifthteen
sixteen
seventeen
eightteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
fourty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty

nine

12.3K 306 50
Oleh SHESNEVERSATISFIED

November 5th 2017

SELENE WASN'T HAVING A GOOD DAY IN GENERAL.

She had forgot to take her medicine for starters. Her brain was all over the lace and she hated it. She wanted to go back to the hotel but she sighed a contact and she wasn't going to give up on Harry like that. She had secluded herself away from the others for most of the day, the only time seeing them was when she went to get something to eat.

Both Mitch and Harry was worried but didn't say anything to each other. Harry hadn't told Mitch that he knew because he didn't know that Mitch knew. It was the same for Mitch. He didn't know that Harry found her in the middle of a panic attack over her ex.

Her leg bobbled up and down as she looked at her phone. She hadn't called her dad in a few days so she decided to do that. Every once in a while he would ask for a picture of her outfit, probably so he could send it to the family group chat that they had.

Most of her family was still in Arizona. Selene, her dad, and mother had moved to LA when she was five.

The phone rung twice before he picked up, Selene placing the phone to her ear.

"Hey dad," she let out, eager to get an answer.

"Hey Selene. What's wrong?"

"How do you know something's wrong?" she asked as she bit her lip nervously.

"I can hear in your voice osa. Now what's going on?" he asked softly. Selene sighed, scratching the back of her neck intentionally.

"I forgot to take my medicine today and i'm kinda just in a mood. I'll be fine," she reassured.

The two talked for another few minutes before a knock was heard on the door. Selene groaned, before speaking up. "I'll call you back dad, okay?"

"Okay, be safe." She swiftly hung up, placing the phone onto her lap. "Come in," she yelled, the door opening afterwards.

The green eyed man face was filled with concern. His eyebrows were furrowed slightly, more like he was alarmed. His lips were spaced out like he wanted to say something.

He sat down on the couch next to Selene; letting her have her space. His eyes trailed down to her leg that was still moving up and down.

"What's going on?" he asked, fumbling with his rings. She shrugged, not attempting to say anything. He sighed and titled his head.

"You've been in here all day and the only time the rest of the band saw you was when you came to get something to eat. We're worried Selene," he said softly.

"Sorry for worrying you and the others but i'm fine. I just forgot to take my medicine today. I didn't want to dig myself a hole so I just isolated myself," she explained, making Harry shift in his seat.

"Don't apologize for something you can control. It's not your fault. Just next time tell me something, okay?"

Selene nodded, her eyes finding his. "Mitch knows."

"What?"

"Mitch knows also. That's why i'm always around him. He's kinda helped me these past few weeks."

"Is that why he always has a key to your hotel rooms?" Harry asked. Selene nodded.

"So nothing is going on between you two?"

Selene scrunched her face up at his question. "Do you not see him and Sarah practically always touching each other. I mean they sit next to each other on a three cushion couch Harry," she snorted, making Harry laugh.

"I'm messing with you Hills, those two aren't hard to miss," he smiled.

"We have soundcheck in five minutes so you might want to get up," he said as he stood up.

"Five minutes? I don't even know where my guitar is Styles," she said as she stood up.

"Mitch has it," he told her.

The concert wasn't as bad as she thought it was going to be with her anxiety. She stayed calm most of the time, not showing any emotion. She was quiet and the rest of the band sensed it. Harry went over to her spot on the stage a couple of times with a smile on his face. She smiled smiled back to let him know she was okay. Mitch at one time pushed his lips into a kiss, making her laugh.

Now, she was at the hotel, packing her stuff to go on the flight to Germany tomorrow. She neatly placed her clothes back into her suitcase, placing clothes on top of each other so it could all fit.

Her phone rung, the girl looking at the caller. It was her Dad. She answered, removing her attention from her suitcase.

"Hey Dad, what's up?" she asked.

"Selene," he started, making her furrow her eyes furrow.

"What's wrong?"

"Nate. He's out Selene. They released him from jail," he finished, making Selene freeze. She couldn't speak. How could they let that monster out? After what he did to her? The months of trauma, weeks of testifying, the nights were she cried herself to sleep. All for what? For him to get out early?

The phone slowly slid from her hand, Selene not being able to hear anything.

"Selene? Selene!" her dad called out, the girl not being able to hear him. Tears ran down her face as she brung her knees to her face. She let out a loud sob, her body trembling.

"Fuck you Nate!" she yelled, pushing him off of her. Tears fell down her face while anger seeped through his.

"What?" he growled, watching as she backed up.

"Who is she Nate? Why would you this to me?"

"Why does it matter?" he asked, stepping closer to her.

"Because we're dating! What the hell Nate?"

His hand found its way on her cheek, the slap causing her head to fly to the side. He grabbed her chin, his dark blue eyes trailing over her hazel ones.

"Don't talk to me like that again. Ever. You understand?" he asked lowly. His hand gripped her chin harder, making her squeal out of pain.

"Do you understand me?" he yelled, making her nod quickly.

"Yes! Yes! Please stop," she cried out, making him drop his hands.

That was the first time he had hit her. The memories flooded back to her as she sat in the shower, the cold water running down her whole body. She was still fully clothed.

A few knocks were heard on the hotel door, Selene ignoring them. She heard the door click and open after the knocks disappeared.

"Selene?" Mitch called out. "Your dad called me, what's wrong?" he yelled. No response. He opened the bathroom door, surprised to see her sitting in the shower.

"Selene! Your gonna get hypothermia," he muttered as he grabbed a towel and turned off the shower.

She looked at him before turning her head away from him.

"He's back, Mitch."

"They released him?" he asked softly. She nodded. He knew she didn't want to talk furthermore so he wrapped the towel around her.

"I'll be back," he muttered. Selene just sat in the shower until he came back with her suitcase. "I didn't want to look through your stuff so I just brought it in here. Put on some new clothes and dry off so you won't get sick. I'll be at the door, okay?"

She watched as he left the bathroom, her head falling down softly. She had barely remembered even coming into the bathroom. She felt helpless. She slowly stood up, her clothes dripping cold water. She slowly undressed herself, throwing the clothes onto the floor. She dried off and put on some sweatpants and a tank top. She was freezing but it was her fault that she was. She opened the door, Mitch's head turning towards her. He stood up from the chair; wrapping his long arms around her shoulders.

"Your freezing," he said as she wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Your not," she muttered.

It was nice having an older brother figure. Mitch helped her a lot and she couldn't even think of ways to thank him for it. Mitch had already grown a certain spot in his heart for her and she knew it. He had a spot in her's also. Mitch untangled himself from her, pointing at the bed.

"Your gonna catch a cold, go get under the covers," he stressed. She made her way to the bed, getting under the covers.

"Happy now?" she asked. He smiled.

"Very."

There was a moment of silence as Mitch sat at the end of the bed.

"Harry knows about my anxiety," she told.

"How?"

"He caught me mid panic attack. It was a couple of weeks ago," she answered. "He's a really good person Mitch, he reassured me."

Mitch nodded. "That's what Harry does. He cares for everyone. Sometimes he forgets about himself."

Three loud knocks sounded on the door, making both Mitch and Selene jump up. Selene looked at the clock, her eyes widening.

"We leave in five minutes! Selene!" Harry's voice sounded from the door, making her jump out of the bed. Mitch had somehow fell asleep on the uncomfortable sofa.

"Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit!" Selene cursed as she ran to the door. She tripped on a pair of her shoes, making her face hit the door.

"Fuck!"

"Are you okay?" Harry asked as she opened the door. "Did you hit your face on the door?"

Selene's face burned up at the thought of Harry hearing her hit her face on the door.

"I'm fine," she muttered, rubbing her face.

"Do you know where Mitch is?" Harry asked, peeking into the room.

"He's over there," she said as she opened the door, walking to the bathroom.

"Why are you in here?" Harry asked Mitch.

"We has a deep talk about about revelations and how much of we want to quit," she retorted, making Mitch snort as he put on his shoes. Harry rolled his eyes as he closed the door.

"You two hurry up, the car downstairs is waiting for us so we can go to the airport. She grabbed a pair of clothes before zipping up her suitcase halfway.

She closed the door and quickly changed, throwing her clothes into the suitcase, zipping it up all the way.

She reopened the door, tugging on the sweatshirt's sleeves.

"Mitch went back to his room to get his stuff. What happened last night?" Harry asked.

She sighed, tugging her suitcase to the door as she walked.

"My ex, he got released from jail."

"I'm so sorry. Do you know where he is?"

She shook her head. "No, all I know is that he is somewhere in California. When your is over i'm probably going to go back to Arizona instead. I don't want to cross paths in any way," she answered.

"Arizona?"

"I was born there but moved to Cali when I was young."

"I'm here for you, okay?"

"Okay."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

75.1K 1.3K 30
» you make me feel like I'm alive « jake kiszka x oc | completed: 11/01/19 | ©️coldasflames 2019
336K 9.1K 43
❝and in my dreams, i hope to see you. ❞ © enhypens 2020 | ENHYPEN
39.5K 900 37
DJ liked one thing and one thing only. Her niece Gabby. Her 6-year-old niece Gabby made her small world feel bigger. So when Gabby told her she wante...
3K 65 18
Growing up around your friends, Josh, Jake, Sam, Danny, and Edin was extraordinary, but in 12th grade something happened between you and one of them...