Life with 8 brothers | ✔️

By cloudy_Alya

Almost every person who has siblings know how annoying they can be, especially 'brothers'. How is Sophia goin... More

•°•°• Welcome!💜 •°•°•
•°•°• Aesthetics •°•°•
•°•°•Mansion•°•°•
•°•°•ch1:Annoying Idiots•°•°•
•°•°• Ch2: First Day •°•°•
•°•°•Ch3:Badddd Idea•°•°•
•°•°• ch4: Troubles love me •°•°•
•°•°• Ch5: Rules •°•°•
•°•°• Ch6:Scared •°•°•
•°•°• Ch7: a lot of killing •°•°•
•°•°• Ch8: Hidden Secrets •°•°•
•°•°• Ch9: A lot of hugs •°•°•
•°•°• Ch10: My saviour •°•°•
•°•°• Ch11: Old Friends •°•°•
•°•°• Ch12:Bodyguard •°•°•
•°•°• Ch13: Laughs & Tears •°•°•
•°•°• Ch14: Rage •°•°•
•°•°• Ch15: Sorry •°•°•
•°•°• Ch16: Toilet Creep •°•°•
•°•°• Ch17: live A Little •°•°•
•°•°• Ch18: The Package •°•°•
•°•°• Ch20: Quality Time •°•°•
•°•°• Not An Update •°•°•
•°•°• Ch21: Lukie Pookie •°•°•
•°•°• Ch22: Lies •°•°•
•°•°• Ch23: School Trip •°•°•
•°•°• Ch24: First kiss? •°•°•
•°•°• Ch25: Cell Partners •°•°•
•°•°• Ch26: Elijah Habibi 😢 •°•°•
•°•°• Ch27: Stubborn •°•°•
•°•°• Ch28: Confessions •°•°•
•°•°• Ch29: sacrifices •°•°•
•°•°• Ch30: Getting Along •°•°•
•°•°• Ch31: Date •°•°•
•°•°• Sequel ? •°•°•
•°•°• Sequel •°•°•

•°•°• Ch19: Worried •°•°•

51.1K 1.5K 969
By cloudy_Alya

Sophia's POV 💙

I never in my life thought that I would say that but can Monday come already!

"Alex you idiot! I just wiped the floor you stupid pig!" I shouted.

"Oops! It was an accident" He said, but I know for a fact he's doing it on purpose. He and the other two idiots made it their mission to make my punishment ten times worse.

"Sophia!" Will called from upstairs " Elijah, accidentally, knocked his drink on the floor. Come and clean it up".

I feel like crying. I swear to god they'll be the death of me.

"Come on you heard him, go clean " The annoying idiot pig said  " Or do you want me to tell Mason that you're slacking". He added before turning around and leaving.

I held my mop, that was already in my hand, up above my head, I was so tempted to throw it at him but I held myself back.

I closed my eyes taking deep breaths in the process. 'It's okay Sophia. It's only for a week' I kept telling myself over and over.

"Sophia!" Elijah called.

I swear to god if I hear my name one more time I'll kill myself. I stomped my feet like a little kid and grumbled some incoherent cuss words under my breath as I made my way upstairs.

•°•°•

What is this annoying voice? And why the hell there's a dinosaur dancing to it?

I opened my eyes and looked around and sure enough the annoying voice was my alarm going off. I swear to god I have the weirdest dreams ever, everyone dreams about their crush or some sweet shit while I have some weird dream about a freaking dinosaur dancing to my alram's ringtone.

Remember when I said that I can't wait for Monday? Yeah? Well I take it back. Probably going to school when every muscle in your body is screaming pain isn't the best idea.

The past two days were a living hell! And that's an understatement. My three idiot brothers made sure of it, and the others didn't even stop them.

I went into my bathroom and had a long warm shower, it was what I really needed . I can feel my muscles relax by the second. I Wish i could stay here longer but, unfortunately, I have to get ready for school.

I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body then went to my walk-in closet and grabbed my uniform. I left my hair to dry on its own and applied a little bit of concealer to hide my bags that appeared in the last two days, with a little bit of mascara. Of course I didn't forget to apply some moisturizing cream to my face or else my skin will feel like 'Sahara' for the rest of the day.

I went downstairs but surprisingly none of my brothers were there, in fact the whole house seemed so quiet. One of the maids, Nadia, greeted me and asked me what I would like for breakfast.

" I don't feel like eating anything but where's my brother? " I said.

" Master Mason said that they have some business and that you'll be going to school with Rick since the others are accompanying him" She replied.

Hmm what is this 'business'? Well whatever ,that means I'll be seeing less of the idiots and thus less cleaning. I still have thirty minutes to kill and I don't feel like eating anything so I decided to chat a little bit with Nadia and I learned a lot of new things about her.

I actually know all the maids here and I know everything about them but Nadia was new here. I learned that she was previously working in an arab country, that explains her unique name, and that she's 25 years old with no family at all. I felt really sorry for her and all the bad things she's been through; nevertheless, she's so sweet.

Soon Rick came in and ushered me to the car. I hugged Nadia telling her that we'll continue this later , she hugged me back and promised me that she'll make me some Middle Eastern food someday.

School was boring as usual. Currently I'm sitting in the cafeteria along with Jane, Raymond, Cayden , Liz and of course Rick. I haven't seen Ace all day and he's not here so I guess he's absent too.

"Nope! Coke is better" Raymond said.

"Oh shut up, Of course Pepsi is better. Coke.tastes.like.shit" Cayden argued.

"No it doesn't. Coke ,definitely, tastes better " Raymond shot back.

"As if! " Cayden scoffed " Coke tastes like water and sugar. Thus, Pepsi is better ".

" Oh shut up both of you" Jane said, rolling her eyes.

"For real! You're acting like kids " Liz said.

"Let's vote" Raymond said to which Me and the rest groaned.

"Okay, it's on" Cayden replied.

"If you two don't shut the fuck up you won't be able to drink anything for the rest of your life without using a tube" Rick threatened.

That made them shut up which earned them a chuckle from Jane and Liz. He then turned to me and asked " You haven't eaten anything yet, what should I bring you?"

Honestly I had no appetite to eat anything. " I don't really feel like eating anything " I said.

"But you haven't eaten anything since yesterday" He argued, to which I shrugged. He stared at me for a couple of seconds before nodding and turning his head away.

When I came back home my brothers still weren't back , I asked Rick but he just shrugged and pushed me to the kitchen before he left when his phone began ringing.

I was hungry but when I found that my brothers were not here yet I skipped the meal because of how worried I was. I tried calling each one of them but none of them had service.

I waited and waited , I tried getting my mind from thinking about them by doing my homework and chores, but it didn't work. It was now midnight and I was getting really really anxious.

I headed downstairs to ask Rick or any of the guards about them. As I reached the last step suddenly the door was slammed open and in came Jason with a frantic look on his face.

"Jason? What happened? And where were you all  day?" I asked him.

"Sophia, we'll talk later. Now I need you to go up to your room and don't come out at all" Jason said while he was throwing the pillows off the couch before running and grabbing the first aid kit.

"Jason, you're scaring me, what happened?" I asked , my stomach dropping from how worried I was.

"Sophia, do as I told you. You're grounded right? now go to your room" Jason said.

I opened my mouth ready to argue but I was cut off by Cole barging in with the others following him and carrying Will. What happened? Why are they carrying him? That's when I saw the blood oozing out of his arm.

My blood ran cold and I felt a weird sensation growing in the pit of my stomach. I think I'm going to puke.

"Oh my god! Will are  you okay? " I rushed toward him, they placed him on the couch while Brent was cleaning his wound. Mason was speaking on the phone and the others were standing around him.

"Oh shit! Sophia, go to your room" Cole ordered.

"What ? No." I said tears slipping down my cheeks " I can't leave him while he's hurt".

"Bambina please stop crying" Luke said wiping tears " He's okay it's only a scratch ".

" Only a scratch!" I exclaimed " He's bleeding non stop. We have to take him to the hospital" By now I started shaking.

"No, he'll be fine and the doctor should be here by now" Mason said.

"Ahh for fuck's sake Brent! That shit hurts" Will screamed in pain.

Just right then Rick entered the room with a man. " Mr.king" The man greeted bowing his head.

Mason nodded at him " Doctor, I'm glad you made it here quickly. My brother got shot in his arm, do whatever is necessary." He said before adding " If you need anything please inform me, we will be waiting outside , Brent will stay with you to help since he has some experience ".

The doctor nodded and went to Will's side as we all exited the room. A half an hour later the doctor exited the room and informed us that Will is okay and that he needs rest as much as possible.

Mason then escorted him to his office to talk about his condition further and what medicine we'll have to buy for him.

I entered the room again and held Will's hand while he was in a deep sleep, anyone who sees him right now can tell how tired he is.

Brent ushered us all out so that we wouldn't disturb Will's sleep as he trailed behind us. We all headed towards the other living room and each one of us took a seat around the room as Mason entered and joined us.

" Come on guys ,stop acting like he's dead. I feel like I'm at a funeral " Alex said in an attempt to lighten up the mood.

"Where were you guys the whole day? How did Will get shot?" I asked.

"We had some business and some stupid idiot shot Will, but he's dead now" Alex said casually.

Honestly I can't understand how he's speaking about it like it's a normal thing to kill someone everyday. " How can you speak about it like it's okay to kill someone? And what business? I need details " I said.

"Well he deserved it! " Elijah exclaimed.

"Plus, you don't have to worry your little head about our business" Alex added.

"But you killed someone! How is that okay?" I pressed.

"Well we wouldn't have fucking killed him if he didn't shoot at us first" Alex said.

"Stop it! You're going to wake Will up" Brent said.

"Princess, we'll talk about this tomorrow" Luke said.

"Do as you told Sophia" Mason said, rubbing his forehead " You have school tomorrow".

"It's just that I was worried sick about you all. I tried calling you but none of you answered and I didn't know what to do" I said, my lip quivered on its own.

"We know baby girl, and we're so sorry for worrying you" Luke,who was sitting next to me, said, hugging me sideways.

I stood ready to head to my room but a wave of dizziness hit me and I swayed a little. Jason ,who was sitting across from me ,noticed and rushed to my side and sat back on the couch.

By now all of my brothers were surrounding me "Bambina, what happened? Are you okay?" Jason asked.

"I'm okay, I just got a little bit dizzy that's all" I said.

"Sorry to interfere boss, but Miss Sophia didn't eat anything for breakfast nor did she eat anything at school. When we came back home I was going to make her eat but you called . In fact I don't think she ate anything today." Rick,who came out of nowhere said.

" You know Rick snitches get stitches" I said, glaring at him. It's not like I was doing it on purpose, i just didn't feel like eating anything.

"Is that true Sophia?" Luke asked.

I gave him a guilty look and nodded " Why didn't you eat?" Brent asked.

"I just didn't feel hungry until I came back home, and when I didn't find you guys I got worried and lost my appetite" I said truthfully while fumbling with my fingers.

Jason sighed and held my hands ,stopping me from playing with my fingers" Come on, let's get you something to eat" Cole said.

"What now? I'll wait until tomorrow's breakfast" I said.

"No can do missy" Jason said before carrying me bridal style to which I squeaked.

"I can walk you know" I said, wrapping my arms around his neck so that I wouldn't fall.

"I know, but we can't risk you getting dizzy again and breaking the little head of yours" He said as he headed to the kitchen.

"Thank you Jasey" I said snuggling further into his chest. 

"You're welcome Sophia" He said " And don't call me that" He added to which I chuckled.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

(A/N): What are your thoughts about this chapter?

Any POV you want for the next chapter? Or any particular thing?

Thank you all for your votes, comments and sweet messages, they encourage me to keep writing.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked this chapter

Love you all❤ Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 6.1K 52
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
1.7M 33.9K 48
Bella is a shy girl, but when you get to know her she's outgoing. When she was 5 something tragic happened to cause her to be the sheltered girl that...
280K 6.8K 100
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
BLUE BLOOD By ec

Teen Fiction

362K 13.7K 63
Anybody who is a somebody knows that the blue-blooded heirs of Queens Erlington Academy keep secrets. Never fall in love with a blue blood or you'll...