Harry Evans And The Horcrux

By snip-snap-the-bat

*On hiatus* What if Harry accidentally summoned the diary at five years old? His story until he starts Hogwar... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two (and voting)
Chapter twenty-three (and results)
Chapter twenty-four (and also a tag + meme thingy)
Chapter Twenty-five (I'm back bitches)
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine

Chapter Fifty Seven

4.8K 181 166
By snip-snap-the-bat

A week had passed, and Neville was accepted into the group rather quickly. The Malfoys had agreed to start the cleansing after they had some more proof, but with the Longbottoms insane, it would be a bit harder.

However currently, all the children and adults were waiting in the potions masters quarters. Soon enough it would be time for the trial, and everyone besides Tom and Neville were going.

Draco was surprised he was going, but he had to stand in and confirm his parents weren't lying. Harry had to go because he was the one who originally found it out. Everyone else was rather self explanatory.

Severus headed off to find the twins, and Tom pulled Harry aside. The two had been working on opening the bond, so Tom may be able to watch through Harry's eyes.

"Harry, you're okay, yes?"

"Course I am, I'm going to toss some bastards in jail!" He grinned, and Tom couldn't help but see himself in those eyes.

"Of course dear. Now, only keep the connection open at important times. We don't want your eyes going red. Now- ah, Severus is back with the twins. Off you all pop, yes?"

And within twenty minutes, the Malfoys and Snape were walking with seven children in tow.

Charlie and Bill were nearby, and Harry nodded. The twins were quite excited, but before they knew it, they were in a private court room, away from them.

Harry sat in between Draco and Karkoden, in front of the others. They were in their own little compartment, warded against the rest of the court. Behind him were Percy and the twins, with Severus, The Malfoys and Ginny seated behind them.

He held both their hands, and felt them trembling. He had to be strong, for them if no one else. With laced fingers, they both shuffled up to him.

The minister walked into the room, and Harry's attention was on him with the bond open, and Tom's presence in his mind was clear.

"Today we are gathered to view the cases against Mrs Molly Weasley nee Prewett and tomorrow, Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. First, Mrs Weasley." He nodded to the guards, and they placed her in a locked chair, not speaking.

"The first witness statement please, Mrs Narcissa Malfoy, nee Black, step down to the witness stand."

They all watched on as Narcissa walked with grace, leaving Ginny gripping Lucius.

Harry was quite amazed at how the magical court differed from the muggle. Instead of all the intricate rules and regulations, with lawyers, it was simply listen to the evidence and vote, and check the memories if need be. Of course, only an adults memory's could be tested, which could make this a tad harder, although everyone was hoping Charlie or Bill would step up and offer memories if the situation turns sour.

Narcissa took to the stand, and began speaking with a clipped tone, "I was the Medi Witch asked to test Karkoden Black, previously known as Ronald Weasley, for any relations to Bellatrix LeStrange. The test came back positive, proving that someone was working at fault. Molly reacted in a violent way, which lead to Ginny Weasley coming into mine and my husband's emergency care."

"Upon further examination in Severus Snapes office, all three children, Percy Weasley included, showed severe signs of abuse, and their medical test came back and furthering the proof. After mental evaluations on the younger two, Ginny is deeply traumatised. I have all the medical forms and memories to show her behaviour, and how concerning it is. I also am willing to give memories of Mrs Weasley trying to physically attack me."

"That is enough regarding the children. She also was drugging her husband, Arthur Weasley, with Mollia Nervos, which is a highly illegal and potent potion, designed to make someone puppet like."

The court room was silent, before minister fudge nodded, and called Lucius up in her place, with a word of viewing the memories and physical proof after the hearing.

Lucius strode with power, and stood tall. At a nod, he recalled a story much similar to his wives, "I was not present during the initial meeting, as my wife was. After the incident I was called to Hogwarts to help with the situation, at which point my wife was conducting basic medical exams. Through their stay with us, both children have shown severe signs of abuse, with my nephew confiding in me. I am willing to show those memories in a private viewing, for the members of court only."

Once again, someone else was was called up. This time Severus. He was mainly there for Dumbledores case, so his statement was similar to Lucius'.

After Severus, Bill was called up. All the adults seemed to be going before the children, although the way he was called up was somewhat different, "William Arthur Weasley, please come to the stand and discuss your experiences with your mother."

Lucius found that strange, but he supposed it was because Bill had made zero allegations.

After stepping up, he spoke quickly, "I don't particularly know what allegations are being made against my mother. She always seemed perfect to me." His voice was full of confusion, and Molly half heartedly smiled at him. He was off the stand as quick as he was on.

Charlie was next, of course, with a similar instruction. He stood slightly nervous, "I was aware our mother was not the nicest at the best of times, but I was never subjected to any form of physical abuse. I am willing to supply memories of verbal abuse, and the ways she spoke about Ro-" he coughed a little, before continuing, "Pardon me, Karkoden." With a nod, he left the stand.

Next, was Percy. He was shaking slightly, and Harry smiled and gave an affirmative nod, mouthing encouragements.

After a few seconds of wringing his hands, the minister spoke, "Take your time, Mister Weasley. If you would like to have a small tea break, that will be amendable."

"No thats okay, thank you minister. The way our mother treated us got a lot worse after Bill and Charlie left for Hogwarts, and worse after they'd left home. I was under the impression I was taking all the physical abuse and protecting my younger siblings, but I now realise that was not the case. She would berate us for random things, and had a habit of throwing things at my head. She- she'd, uh, whip me with tea towels and wooden spoons. I have memories, but.. they aren't very nice." His voice was shaking, and the minister called a break, and thanked Percy for his time. He rushed back towards his new found family.

With everyone filing out to rejoin in half an hour, Percy stood hugging Lucius. It was a sight to see, and Lucius wouldn't usually show such a display of affection in public, but the boy clearly needed it.

Narcissa came back with tea and snacks, with all the children sitting down to eat. It was mostly quiet for a few minutes, Percy moving closer to Harry, who had since closed off his connection with Tom.

"So, who do you think is going next out of us two?" Fred asked, mouth half full of sandwich, whilst motioning to his twin.

Lucius looked pensive for a moment before tilting his head, "I'm not sure, but more than likely you as it's alphabetical."

Fred nodded, before glaring, "How do you know who's who?"

"Lucky guess. Finish your food, we only have ten minutes."

With a quick nod, all of the children finished their impromptu lunch.

"I'll take you all out for ice cream after, okay?" Narcissa whispered as she was picking up the plates, and received multiple grins.

Too soon, Fred was being called up, just as Lucius had suspected.

He seemed to be nervous, and looked down, "Well uh, me and George always got everything together, so.. so she'd yell, and hit us, and stuff," he side eyed his mother, who was struggling against her restraints and looked to be yelling. "Like Perce said, we thought we were taking physical abuse for Ron and Ginny. Oh uh, Karkoden. Sorry. And she liked throwing things, especially knives. Not sharp ones, but it was still pretty terrifying."

He was sent back to his seat, and George gave a very similar statement, rushing back just as quick.

"Now, Karkoden Thomas Black, previously Ronald Billius Weasley, will you please take the stand. You may bring up a friend or adult for comfort, but they are not permitted to talk."

Koden nodded, and Harry patted his knee, "Do you want me to come up?" And at his friends quick nod, they both walked up towards the stand, Harry standing as proud as the three adults previous.

"This statement will be slightly different, as will Miss Weasleys, as these two children are younger, and the point of abuse. Mr Black, do you recall much from your younger years?"

"Well- not with my real mum, if that's what you mean. I remember being really little when Gin was born- but that's it. Mu-Molly wasn't overly nice for a while, mostly mean to me, things like, forgetting to feed me or locking the door when I was in the bathroom, but it got worse when I was about four."

"Worse how?"

"Well, she'd throw things, like everyone else said. She liked hitting the side of my face with her spoon, or scratching me. Sometimes she'd pinch me until I bled."

"I'm sorry to ask, but did she, or anyone else, ever touch you inappropriately?"

The room was silent for a few moments, and Harry could hear the boys panic. Of course he knew, but he wasn't going to tell anyone.

"Could.. could you ask uncle Lucius that?"

"I'm afraid not, but we can talk in a more private place with less watchers after the hearing. Now, she withheld food, locked you away and hit you. Is there anything else you would be comfortable sharing?"

"Well, she would call me useless, and say I was dirt and that she was going to kill me."

"So, emotional abuse, yes?"

"Yeah, that's it."

"Thank you Mr Black. You may go back to your seat."

Karkoden practically pulled Harry over trying to get back to the seating area.

After they sat down, Harry grabbed his hand, "You did so well. I'm proud of you."

"Miss Ginny Molly Weasley, please come to the stand. You may also bring someone for comfort, not permitted to talk."

Harry watched on as Ginny and Narcissa walked up. The small girl was shaking, and Molly was thrashing against her restraints. Bill looked horrified.

"Miss Weasley, what was your relationship with your mother like?"

"Uh, w-well, she uh, she wasn't nice. She'd yell and throw and hit me. Her nails scratched me a lot." Narcissa gave a comforting squeeze, "I dont- I didn't have nice clothes, and I didn't know how to clean myself. She'd yell at me for not doing things that she never taught me how to do."

"So, so I didn't know how to talk very well. Cissa has been really kind and taught me a lot. C-can I go sit back down now?" She was clearly shaking, and with a nod, Narcissa swooped her up and walked back towards the seating area.

With words of encouragement, the minister called Draco up.

The boy walked with pride, but Harry knew he was quaking in his rather small boots.

"While at your residence, how were Miss Weasley and Mister Black treated?"

"Well, I helped set up their rooms. Koden wanted to do the cleansing ritual quite quickly, so after he was settled and had clear health my mum cleansed him of unwanted magicks. We all hung out really, tool them shopping. Just, kid stuff."

Fudge nodded, and then called Harry up.

"Mr Potter," Harry tensed at the name, "You were the one to reveal the truth to Karkoden. How did you know?"

"Well, minister, growing up in an abusive household it's quite easy to spot the signs. I did some digging, and found out that Koden and Ginny's birthdays were too close together- I heard Draco mention in passing about his cousin who had been stolen from his crib. The birthdays matched up, so I took a long shot. And I was correct."

People were looking bewildered, and dumbly nodding.

"You mentioned an abusive household?"

"We can talk about that during Dumbledores trial. Is that all?" Harry could feel Tom's anger, and sometimes feelings transcended.

"Yes, mister Potter. Thank you."

Harry was back in his seat quickly, and Tom calmed down.

"Now," All the attention was back on the minister, "Mrs Molly Weasley is going to say her piece. After that, the children will be moved to a back safe room and every one who is not a voter or myself will leave for the viewing of memories."

With that, Molly was released from the warding.

"Liars!" She hissed, "All of them! Bloody liars!"

"Do you have any evidence, memories perhaps?"

She screamed some nonsense, and was removed from the room. With that, the seven children found themselves being escorted to a back room.

They were informed that Karkoden would be brought in for a further conversation later, but that they were free to do as pleased while the evidence was viewed.

It was two hours of mostly nonsense before a ministry official came to grab Koden, and a further forty five minutes before he came back, red eyes and all.

He was hugged until he couldn't breathe, and soon enough they were all called back into the court room.

After sitting down, Molly was called back out, back into her chair.

"We have viewed the evidence, now it is time to take a vote." After a few minutes of shuffling, she was announced guilty on all charges. She was dragged away kicking and screaming.

"I'll still kill her, you know." Harry murmured, and Kode smiled, "I know."

------
Hey guys,, I'm so sorry. I started writing this like a month ago forgive mistakes. Next chapter will probably be them getting ice cream because I just need the fluff in my life.

Ya boy is going through it, and clinging to my newfound comfort show (Supernatural). Please bare with me. I will never give up on this story, but it's gonna take me a while.

I'll probably end it and write a second one, though. I don't particularly want to go over one hundred chapters, (it's this weird sensory thing I have, I don't understand it either), so maybe at the end of first year, I'll start second year in a seperate book. But I'll probably leave a break in between, because writing is so hard. Anyway, I love you guys. Thanks for sticking around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Loyal By fenny

Fanfiction

1.5K 42 24
Leo Tonks is beginning her sixth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Up until now, her life has been fairly simple: time spent with f...
119K 2.8K 65
------------------------- Trigger warnings will be written in the beginning of the chapter! Few new characters will be added later on. ...
634K 12.4K 66
"I was reaching for stars that didn't exist, caught up in the fantasies born of willful hope. I threw myself in the path of fate because I wanted to...
328K 6.3K 47
IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING. I will edit it when I'm finished writing it!! This is basically a smut filled fan fiction with quite a few trips to Paris...