Chapter twenty-four (and also a tag + meme thingy)

Harry gently shook Draco awake with a quiet,"Its time for dinner kiddo," to which the smaller boy rolled over with a yawn and sat up, "Kay, Harry." He mumbled and headed to the bathroom to clean up before the meal. Harry pocketed Tom and made a mental note to talk to him about the stone later.

Draco came out of the bathroom with a grin on his face and took Harry's offered hand as they headed down to the Great Hall. Once seated, Harry felt Quirrels eyes on him as he filled both plates with healthy food, ignoring the blondes unhappy whine.

He looked up and half nodded at the man before going to eat his food and urging Draco to eat his.

-----------------

(I'm really sorry this is short ok I've got commissions to finish bc I'm literally ten weeks behind so have this little bit of crap because I felt bad for leaving you hanging)

I got tagged?? (by Azeel3000)Never been tagged b4. Anyway,

1. I don't really have a nickname? My mum calls me "stinky boy/butt" if that counts?? My sister calls me s.gay too (because my name is SJ.. get it?)

2. Brown? But people say they look red in the light.

3. Brown ish? Red? And bit of black?? Idk I dye it a lot.

4. Errr I'm homeschooled.

5. Green/grey/black

6. Honestly? My bed.

7. I don't really do celebrities???? But my favourite actor is Johnny Depp, so.

8. Lions!!!! (If one person calls me a Gryffindor I'll riot I am a proud Slytherin)

9. Ooooo I have loads. Sweater weather maybe or Verbatim? Depends on my mood tbh. Or anything by Queen, Grandson, Arctic Monkeys and P!nk.

10. I have six favourite books, and it is the Land of Stories series. Go read it if you haven't.

Also, I don't have twenty friends??? And I have too much anxiety to tag random people so. No tags.

--------(and onto our schedule crack author notes)-----------

Y'all look how my authors notes have evolved

My first authors note ever, (From Ugly Truth, I started it roughly beginning of 2018)

And my most recent one, from last chapter.

I promise I'm not on crack.