Chapter Fifty Three

Harry re-entered with the snake, and eye brows were raised. "This is Belladonna, she slithers off most of the time. She says hello."

Most nodded towards her, and Harry plopped himself back down by Draco. The two chatted, but Harry felt the tension rising in the adults.

"What is it?" He snapped, looking up with dark eyes.

Tom sighed, "We know it's bullshit."

Harry choked out a laugh at the phrasing, keeled over. "What's bullshit, dearest father?"

"It's not just Voldemort, making you kill, is it?"

"Well, you have me there. It was worth a try. No, it's not. But he did play a big part of it. Having an insane mass chipping at my mind does have it's affects, you know? Anyway, I know more than even you remember Tom, which makes me a double threat." He gave a cheeky grin, splaying his legs out.

"You do not... Share a mind, do you?"

"Oh no. He is chained up in here," Harry tapped the side of his head, "but he talks. I dream of things, that only this half knows, meaning you have forgotten them. For instance, I know wjere your spell book is. Do you, Tom?"

Tom blanched, "I do not. How is that possible?"

"You rejected him, and i was too young to be able to. I'm a living Horcrux. We're both immortal, now." He grinned an unsettling grin, "You were a magnificent killer, my lord. You all were too." He motioned to he other adults, "But, you have vowed to never kill again. Pity, myself and Draco shall simply have to start the death eaters up again."

"No." Tom's voice was hard, and it was clear no one but Harry was to answer.

"Try me, old man." Harry snarled, getting up. He was twitching at the fact that he couldn't see Tom's thoughts.

"No. You shall not do it alone." His voice was wavering, but only slightly. Narcissa got up, telling her husband quickly that she was taking the children home. Lucius nodded, and Draco was dragged away with the other two.

"Prove yourself." The tone was sharp, and he stood straight.

"I don't have to prove myself to you, boy." Tom snarled back, and it became clear to Severus and Lucius that they should probably evacuate.

"Dont you? I think you're too scared. Too scared to become evil." Harry tool a brave step forward.

"I'm stronger than you, don't get yourself into something you can't get out of."

Harry nodded, "You could kill with with a flick, I know. But Quirrel can't, and I rather think I could beat him, while both using your mind."

Tom snarled, once again, and stepped down. "Out of my sights. We will continue this later, young man."

Harry nodded, respectful of his superiors, but couldn't help a sarcastic, "Yes, my lord." As he walked past.

"I think you meant, 'Yes, father.' Harry." The tone was one not to be messed with.

"Sorry, yes, Father."

Despite the bad situation, Harry was grinning ear to ear on his way back to his room.

-----
Hello loves! I am back, not sure for how long. Forgive the short chapter.

A previous message that is now deleted stated that I am temporarily on hiatus, and this is still standing. The pandemic is hard on my mental health.

I'm not sure when the next update will be, but for now, I love you, please stay safe. And wash your fuckin hands.