My Forgotten Crush

By abfanchal

Trisha Bhatt, a strong and independent woman, famously known as Doyenne Queen in the business market is a suc... More

My Forgotten Crush
Dreams and Coffee
Meeting Encounter
Dinner Payments
Lift and Fight
Practice Surprise
Tease and Party
Snuggled Crash
Hospital and Thunders
College
Crush
The Talk
Confession
Flight Adventure
Saving lives
Meeting the Family
Food love
Bully
Sparring
Window Seat
Accident
Luggage
Moonlight Dinner
No Plus One
Interviews
The Dance
Drunk in Love
Ugly Truths
Kidnapped
Struggle Fights
Wounded Truths

Cheated

857 38 0
By abfanchal

His point of view

As we sat on the bench, I sat beside her.

She looked beyond tired; I just want her to feel a little comfortable and relaxed around me.

I stretched my arms and she leaned towards me as she rested her head on my chest and her breaths were rhythmic.

She is fast asleep; I used my hand and pulled her a little close so that she could fully lean in.

I don't know why but I like the way she leans in. That's why I didn't stop her on the plane when she leaned in.

I thought I was just curious about her earlier but now it feels different.

The great Trisha Bhatt, the badass queen as she was called in the business circle, cried in front of me.

When I saw her a few hours ago, standing and tears falling out of her eyes but she didn't cry she just stood there. She looked like she was losing hope.

And when I hugged her I thought she would push me away but she didn't she buried her face in me and cried. I don't know what took over me.

I kissed her head.

Well, it's not the first time I saw her crying though. I remembered that encounter pretty well because I was meeting with the person who could take me to heights or would have left me to struggle.

It is cloudy now and I think it's going to rain. I forgot to bring my umbrella. Hopefully, I'll reach the office before it starts raining.

My phone was buzzing in my pocket, so I picked up the call.

"Hey, dude! How did it go? Please tell me he agreed." Tarun asked me on the phone more of shouted.

"Yeah! Mr Ravi Bhatnagar is officially on our team and why wouldn't he be? After all, he gave us a task and we did it pretty amazing." I said as I entered the lift.

"Tell me in detail" The lift door opened and a girl entered.

She has those similar and pretty eyes like that girl in college. I smiled to myself thinking about her.

"Well, I'll tell you when I meet you in the office." I disconnected the call without hearing his reply.

She was holding way too many things: a bouquet, a gift box, and her bag hanging from her shoulder which was open and overloaded.

She had a phone to her ear while her hands were full.

She disconnected the call but still held her phone with the help of her face and shoulder.

"Um.. do you need any help? Miss" I asked as there were only two of us in the lift.

"Yes please, can you take this phone?" she turned and smiled.

Yes, she is the same as what her name was, yes Trisha Bhatt.

She turned out to be way more pretty than she was in college. Her hair was in soft curls and she was wearing a white outfit with a blue jacket. She looked pretty amazing.

"Big day!" I asked her as I took the phone and kept it in her purse as she instructed.

"Thank you. Yes, it is. My theory worked and going to propose to my boyfriend." She smiled all cheery. That bummed me a little.

"Congratulations, miss," I said.

I don't know why I felt a little awkward and hurt.

"Do you work here too?" she asked.

"No, just here for some business," I said proudly as this was our second achievement.

"Oh, all the best then. Can I ask you a favor because you look like a pure gentleman? Can you hold on to my bag when I surprise him? He is just waiting for the lift as we speak and don't know I'm here" she asked me, making a puppy face.

Wow, she looks so cute I just can't deny it.

"Sure"

"Um, By the way, I'm Trisha and you are...?" She handed me her bag as we reached the first floor. The lift made a ping sound and she bent on her knee and the door opened.

Wait, she didn't remember me. As the door opened, we saw a man passionately kissing a girl. Wow! how? Were the only two words formed in my mind?

Whereas Trisha just exited the lift and stared at them when the man saw her. He was terrified. And abruptly stopped the kiss.

I scanned the lobby and there was no one except the receptionist as it was past 3 and everyone was busy finishing their work so that they could leave early.

"Trisha..." he tried to speak but she held her.

"One question and I want you to answer me honestly. Were you the one who stole our ideas?" She asked fiercely.

"No... I mean...Yes but listen to me first..."

"There is nothing left to discuss. Maya and Kriti warned me about your lying ass but I didn't listen. Huh! Silly me, I am breaking everything with you. And you enjoy him" she said to the lady and started moving but he stopped her.

"Trisha, I know you love me, you can't live without me, Your Company needs me" he is trying to be sincere but I don't think he is being sincere.

She laughed, is she insane?''

"Love, I will show my love to you. You know me I don't like wasting others' time, especially Karma on the second note you don't even deserve my attention. You just died for me. And as for the company, it will do amazing as now we don't have you" She smiled and left.

I don't know what came over me. I punched him.

"You are fired" and left the building and started looking for her as her things were still with me. Then I saw her as she turned into a small alley.

I quickly rushed to her. She scanned the area, what is she doing?

She fell to the ground and cried. I just stood there and let her be.

Suddenly a phone buzzed, It was her. Should I pick it or let it be? Well, she needs someone.

"How did your surprise go?" there was a girl's voice.

"Hello, yeah it was not good."

"Who is it and where is she and how come you are answering her phone?" she sounded concerned as she shouted from the other end. Who is she? I checked the caller ID.

Someone named Maya.

"Maya, I am Ranveer, so the thing is that jerk cheated on her and she is not handling herself that well"

"Where is she? I'm still in the building" She was so concerned.

"We are at the alley which is on the left side of the building"

"On my way" and she hung up.

Trisha shouted looking at the sky.

"How can you let this happen? How? I sacrificed so much for him. I left a lot of things for him; I stopped using my favorite ocean-smell perfume because his dumbass was allergic to perfumes, I started eating less, and I ignored my friends for him. I tried hard to be the best girlfriend. I even felt a little lost."

This time she snickered.

"I know, I know as usual there is an ulterior motive here but at least tried to give me some hints. I was gonna propose to him. Now, what should I do with this ring." Wow, she is something.

After 5 minutes or so a girl came.

"Ranveer!" she sounded shocked.

"Yeah!" Why does she look familiar?

"Maya, where is she?" she pointed to herself.

"Oh, right there is she, I didn't try to console her as I thought she needed a friend." I handed her all the things and called a cab.

Trisha was crying and laughing and telling everything to her friend.

"Thank you, Ranveer. I am glad you were here, turns out her choice was good in college" She sat.

Now I remember she was her friend who recorded the video that day. At least she remembers me.

"Thank you, Mister... and I am sorry for ruining your day, hopefully, we will meet in the future and once again congratulations" Trisha smiled as the cab went by.

I really wanna know what she will do to him. Shit, I need to go back to the office. I am drenched. I called a cab this time but for me.

Arrghhh! Why are these people talking so loud?

I opened my eyes and saw Maya and Kriti standing in front of me.

Then I realized everything. Trisha's head was on my lap and I was resting my head on her head.

I quickly sat straight. I went way too quickly because of which Trisha stirred and woke up.

"What happened? Is Papa okay?" she panicked. Maya holds her hand.

"Everything is fine Trisha, you can meet them, they have been awake since 8 am."

"Since 8! What time is it?"

"It's almost 12," Kriti said.

"Shit I slept way too long" She ran to her parent's room as Kriti went with her so that she didn't trip and fall. As she just woke up.

Maya came and sat beside me.

"You look exhausted," she said, smiling.

"Yeah?" I ran my hand through my hair.

"Thank you," she said sincerely.

"And why would the creative head of Aurora be thanking me?"

"No need to mock me. I am being sincere. I need to thank you for always being there for her, even though she didn't have the idea and she didn't remember your face. Thank you" she said sincerely.

"Yeah, that bugged me a little, well how could she forget my face." At this point, I wanted to know.

"Seriously, we too don't know, I think this is how her brain works. Deletes the face which is not seen regularly I guess." She said smiling

"Maya, I need you to bring me my clothes and laptop please" she came while she was doing something on someone's phone.

Her phone was still in my car.

"Sure, darling anything else" Maya mocked her. She looked up from the phone as she was ready for a comeback but saw me and stopped.

"Oh! Ranveer, you are still here. I can't thank you enough for yesterday but please go home and rest" she said as she scanned me.

Now her friends are here so I can go.

"I can give you a ride Miss Chauhan" I sent my driver back when I found out the situation.

"It's Mrs and yes thank you" I nodded and smiled and she did too.

"Then, shall we Mrs Maya Chauhan?" I smiled at her.

"I didn't get one thing though, it was an accident then Why haven't police arrived?" Maya asked as we were going back to our building

"Well, they did come yesterday and I handled them because Trisha was way too tired and busy to handle them. They also told me that the car was... pretty well destroyed."

"You know I think this accident appears a little shady to me. I mean Uncle is an amazing driver."

"Well, sometimes accidents like that happen but if you think something is shady I can check it."

"No, no, don't bother, I think, I am just overthinking." I stopped the car in front of our building.

"Well, here we are!"

"Aren't you coming?" Maya asked me as she unbuckled her seatbelt and opened the door.

"I have some things to handle in the office," I said and she closed the door and turned.

I realized I still have Trisha's phone.

"Hey, Maya" I shouted as she heard her name and came to the car.

"Yes?" she asked, scrunching her eyebrows.

"Here is her phone." I handed her the phone and went to my office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 18.4K 55
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...
63.5K 5.1K 44
Hey guys these story is fictional don't take it serious.....♡ ____________________________ He is short tempered She is soft His life is dark She i...
6K 679 30
"I thought you hated hugs" , I voiced out as he wrapped his arms ever so gently around me. "I still do, but hugs from you are an exception", he pull...
250K 11.7K 36
His aura dominated the surroundings charging it with electricity. The taut muscles, the broad shoulders,along with the dangerous stance screamed cont...