My Forgotten Crush

By abfanchal

Trisha Bhatt, a strong and independent woman, famously known as Doyenne Queen in the business market is a suc... More

My Forgotten Crush
Dreams and Coffee
Meeting Encounter
Dinner Payments
Lift and Fight
Practice Surprise
Tease and Party
Snuggled Crash
Hospital and Thunders
College
Crush
The Talk
Confession
Flight Adventure
Saving lives
Meeting the Family
Food love
Bully
Sparring
Window Seat
Cheated
Luggage
Moonlight Dinner
No Plus One
Interviews
The Dance
Drunk in Love
Ugly Truths
Kidnapped
Struggle Fights
Wounded Truths

Accident

808 40 0
By abfanchal

The plane landed around 3 in the morning and somehow it got delayed.

I collected my luggage and said goodbyes to Mr. and Mrs. Bhatnagar and Madhav as they had to go to Pune for work. Ranveer hugged them and chatted with them.

And I took the cue and left them as I headed toward the exit.

I switched on my phone. There were a lot of notifications on my phone. I opened the notifications to check the updates.

"So, Miss Bhatt, I should drop you. My car is here" Ranveer came up from behind with his luggage.

"What! No worries, Mr Ranveer I sure can find my way back home," I said as I saw messages from Maa.

"Yeah, I know that but my mom ordered me to send you home." He said.

As soon as I read the message I dropped to my knees and the mobile just dropped from my hands.

"Trisha, what happened, are you okay?"

"Trisha!"

This time Ranveer shook me vigorously and I came out of the trance.

"Can you take me to the Hans Hospital Please?"

He took my bag and called his driver to where we were standing. The driver came quickly and he instructed him to take us to the hospital.

"What happened Trisha?" he asked.

I neither can form the words nor can think of them. With strong willpower, I spoke.

"My father had been in an accident yesterday evening and his condition is pretty serious." I just couldn't contemplate anything.

As soon as we reached the hospital and the driver slowed the car.

I opened the door and got off from the moving car and just saved myself from hitting some bike.

I didn't care about anything at this moment.

I quickly ran into the hospital and asked the reception area for the room she directed me to the 3rd floor. I ran through the stairs.

As I reached the 3rd floor and turned left and saw my mom she had untreated wounds and blood all over her clothes.

"Maa!" I shouted as soon as she saw me she started crying. I hugged her.

"What happened maa, where is Papa?" She cried and cried.

"Maa, please tell me where he is?" I asked her again.

"He is in the operation theatre. We were driving back home when our car suddenly got hit by the truck," She said while crying.

"Shhh, stop crying. He will be fine maa, he is a strong man. Let's go and treat your wound first okay." I said as I tried to console her.

"No, I'm not leaving this seat until doctors come out and tell me he is fine." She said still weeping and praying to god.

She cried in my embrace after 15 minutes or so she finally stopped.

"Trisha, get up. Let the nurse do the examination" Ranveer said to me as he brought some nurse who was treating her wounds. Just when Priyam came and stopped at the corner and stood there.

When I went to her, she hugged me and started crying.

"Shhh baby, he is going to be fine. You have to be strong for her. Okay, stop crying baby" I tried to console Priyam.

"Trisha it's my fault, I was talking to Maa while they were driving. Forced him to speak to me which I guess diverted his mind and this accident happened. It's entirely my fault." She said while she cried.

"No baby, it's not your fault. The timing was wrong. Now go to maa she needs the support." I said consoling her.

"No Trisha, I can't face her. It's all my fault." She said crying.

"Priyam, it's not your fault and she knows it too. Now go check on her. She needs us now more than ever." With this, she got a little courage and she went to sit beside Maa as the nurse was trying to bandage her wounds.

She said sorry and Maa told her it was not her fault when she heard it from Maa.

She felt a little relief and took charge of inspecting Maa and treating her wounds. And she did the job pretty well as the nurse told her.

The doctor came out from the operating theatre. Priyam and I went straight to him for the update.

"Well, we have done what we could. He needs to wake up within 24 hours, if not he could end up in a coma as the collision directly affected his head. Now we just wait for him to wake up." He took us to his office and told us.

"You sure?" I asked again.

"Trisha, he is the best in these kinds of cases," Priyam said.

"He will be shifted to another room." He spoke.

"Well prepare the best room you have. I want him under the best surveillance," Ranveer said in authority.

"Mr. Ranveer, you know them! I'll personally take care of him." We came out and went straight to Maa. I called her but she didn't answer.

I shook her so she'll wake up but she won't wake up.

"She fainted" Priyam checked her nerves with her shivering hands.

"Shit, call the doctor" I shouted as the doctor came.

They took her and laid her on the bed and ordered me to bring the IV and glucose and other things.

I quickly ran to the hospital drug store and bought everything, I didn't have my purse shit.

"Just make a bill I'll pay later with discharge, I don't have my wallet now," I said.

The guy nodded and smiled and handed me the things. I quickly ran back to the room where they were checking Maa. I barged into the room and handed the ward boy the things.

Priyam was discussing her health with the doctor.

"Looks like she just fainted because of exhaustion and the pain from the wounds," Priyam told me. I took a breath of relief.

"Are the wounds too deep? Have you checked her properly" I asked the doctor.

"I just checked her just the scratches because of her age the scratches and trauma caused her to faint. Nothing to worry about." I nodded.

"And every scratch is treated right?" The doctor nodded and left, and so did the nurses.

"I'm sorry for everything," she said again as she yawned.

"Priyam, it's not your fault baby."

"I was so terrified when I heard the crash, I shouted and shouted over the phone but none of them replied. I called the hospital and gave them the address of the accident. And took the first flight here" She said with tears in her eyes.

"My sweet baby girl, I'm sorry you heard everything. You look pretty exhausted too. Just take a nap and stay here with Maa. I'll go check with Papa and make some arrangements." She nodded and I kissed her head.

As I came out of the room I saw Ranveer standing there.

"How is your mother? I have been searching for you guys then the ward boy told me she fainted and they took her to this room" he finished.

"Yeah, the doctor told us she fainted because of exhaustion and the trauma," I said looking at the floor.

What is happening? Why everything is a mess papa is literally on the edge and Maa is...

I couldn't even gather up the courage to think about if things go out of hand. Tears start building in my eyes.

I have to be strong for them. I can't cry like this.

It's been 8 hours since the accident.

Papa hasn't woken up and Maa is not handling this trauma that well. Priyam went to Papa and checked on him several times with doctors.

Ranveer came with food, Priyam ate half-heartedly whereas I just couldn't get the power to eat.

It's been 20 hours now.

Still, he didn't wake up. I was staring at him, at his rhythmic breaths.

"You need to wake up papa, you have been resting for a while now. Please wake up, Maa is passed out because she can't handle the trauma. You need to wake up, buddy. We are a team, right? You know about my short patience level, right." I almost shouted at him but no response.

Tears started building in my eyes. I stopped them before they could fall.

I came out of the room as Priyam and other doctors entered the room for a checkup. I stood in the hallway as I couldn't take it anymore.

Tears fell from my eyes but I didn't do anything. I just stood there.

Suddenly Ranveer took me into a hug and I didn't struggle.

"They are going to be fine. He is going to make it. It's okay Trisha, I am here." With the warmth of his hug.

I finally cried as I buried my face in his chest. I cried and cried.

He consoled me by brushing my hair and kissed my head and told me I am strong. I cried and felt strong and relieved enough to take care of my family now.

I broke the hug as now I was feeling a little relaxed.

"Trisha! Dad woke up" Priyam said from behind. I quickly turned and paced to the room and went inside. He was wide awake.

"How is he, doctor?"

"His vitals are okay for now and he needs to stay in the hospital for a week at least." The doctor said as he completed his check-up.

He smiled as he saw me and Priyam standing in front of him. I smiled in return. As he just woke up, he can't talk properly so the doctor said he needs to rest so he must be left alone.

He was looking a little concerned.

"Maa is fine with a few scratches and she is sleeping right now," I told him.

He was relieved to hear that and went to sleep again as he was given some painkillers again.

I came out of the room.

"Priyam go check on Maa, if she is awake tell her everything, and if she is not don't disturb her. I'll make some arrangements." She nodded and left.

I looked at Ranveer.

"Is it possible to shift them to the same room? It will save us some trouble."

"Sure, I'll do the arrangements" and he went.

After an hour later both of my parents were in the same room and were sedated. Priyam was finally able to sleep on the couch in the room.

I looked at them and smiled at my crazy family and came out of the room.

I was exhausted too at this moment. Someone shouted my name and I turned to see all my friends were standing there. Maya, Kriti, Mann and with them was Ranveer.

They came and hugged me in a group hug even Mann. I was relaxed to see them.

"How do you know?" I asked them. Because I don't even know where the hell my phone is at this moment.

"I was calling your phone since morning and after 1 pm it was switched off so I thought you must be sleeping. So around 10, I called again because I thought you would have woken up, but no response from you. So around 1 am Ranveer called me and informed me about the accident with your parents. So, I called Kriti and came as fast as we could." Maya finished.

"Yeah, I don't have a clue where my phone is at this moment and he just woke up like an hour ago or so. The doctor told me both are fine but Papa needs to stay in the hospital for at least a week. Well, I can see that Mann is still in his shorts so.." I said as I tried to lighten up the mood.

"I'm here for Mr and Mrs Bhatt otherwise I wouldn't be here." He said returning my sarcastic comment with a sarcastic one.

"What happened?" Kriti asked.

I told them everything about the call with Priyam and everything.

"How is Priyam?"

"Well, she is resting inside, she took the first flight she could get. She is handling herself and Maa, pretty well but she is blaming herself." I spoke.

"How are you?" Maya finally asked.

I looked behind them at Ranveer who was also looking at me.

"I am also fine. Ranveer was here the whole time." I told them.

"You all can go home and rest, you can come in the morning," I said to them. They tried to stay but I convinced them to go back, of course after a hefty discussion.

"Thank you so much, Mr.... um, Ranveer?" I said to him as we sat in the waiting lobby.

"No need to thank me, you did more than that for me. Come let's eat something." He spoke

"But they are..." I spoke

"Come on let's go. They are resting and you didn't eat from the last breakfast which I made," he said as he took me to the hospital's canteen.

"Well, they were pretty good parathas" I smiled remembering the good memories.

We ate that bad food in silence. As we finished the food we came to the floor where my parents' room was and went to the lobby of that floor. I sat on the steel bench as I folded my arms and placed my legs on the bench and made myself comfortable.

I was pretty exhausted when I saw Ranveer's face who was sitting beside me. He looked pretty exhausted as he just had an 8-hour long flight too. And was running errands for my family for the past 23 hours or so.

"You should go home and rest, you look way too tired for this chair," I said as I tried hard to open my eyes.

"Yeah, that applies to you too" he placed his hand at the back as he stretched to feel a little relaxed. I was too sleepy to contemplate anything.

I leaned towards him without thinking twice as I was way too tired.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 15.5K 28
Shanvi Rai Chakraborty is a determined and independent officer who believes in doing things herself. Her life has been a whirlwind of emotions, marke...
5.1K 563 28
"I thought you hated hugs" , I voiced out as he wrapped his arms ever so gently around me. "I still do, but hugs from you are an exception", he pull...
47.2K 1.9K 32
Ava Shetty, a girl with an enchanting aura, had the power to sprinkle happiness wherever she went. With her protective older brother and loving paren...
25.9K 340 8
In the glittering world of wealth and power, he is known as a billionaire, a shrewd business tycoon. But behind the polished facade lies another trut...