My Forgotten Crush

By abfanchal

Trisha Bhatt, a strong and independent woman, famously known as Doyenne Queen in the business market is a suc... More

My Forgotten Crush
Dreams and Coffee
Meeting Encounter
Dinner Payments
Lift and Fight
Practice Surprise
Tease and Party
Snuggled Crash
Hospital and Thunders
College
Crush
The Talk
Confession
Flight Adventure
Saving lives
Meeting the Family
Food love
Sparring
Window Seat
Accident
Cheated
Luggage
Moonlight Dinner
No Plus One
Interviews
The Dance
Drunk in Love
Ugly Truths
Kidnapped
Struggle Fights
Wounded Truths

Bully

845 43 0
By abfanchal

His point of view

When she came with mom, I got distracted and now I lost.

She looks tired, did she cry because of me? Agghh.. What is she doing? Why can't she take care of herself?

Has Pop gone mad? Why did he ask her to fight?

He had not seen her. Although she says she is a rookie but I have seen her once training with Muzahid. She looked fierce and the way she accepted it. Maddy can't handle her.

Even though she started training now in close combat. I know she practices BJJ too and I have seen her punches and kicks in college time. When a group of guys teased her classmate or her junior.

That day is still amazing and fresh in my memory as it changed her attitude and personality in my eyes.

She had guts as she came direct to me and I have an iceberg personality. but that day she gained respect from me from day one and everyone else too.

It's been almost a month since that girl Trisha confessed to me. It took me a whole day to come out of shock and a day to convince the guys.

The next day I showed the guys that girl and they practically shouted her name.

One of my friends' friends had a crush on her and tried many times to befriend her but failed.

So he told us she is in her final year too. A good student according to grades and is a member of the council in her department too.

Well, she is strong and independent. But the question is why I have never seen her before her confession.

I still can't answer that but now, wherever I go, I easily spot her like she stands out in the crowd.

She is always with her friends but mostly a girl. They are pretty goofy, they don't care if someone is watching them or not.

"Ranveer some guys are ragging some girls from some other department. And I think they are 3rd-year students" one of my friends rushes to me.

"These day-scholars are a pain in the ass. They don't even know a thing and they dare to rag." I shouted and the boys stood up and went with me to teach a lesson.

"Let's teach them a lesson" being in a hostel committee is never easy.

Whenever there is an event we have to manage like the bouncers and being the seniors everyone listens to.

We reached the central ground as soon as possible. There was no staff member for inspection and no teacher as this is the time for the last lecture.

"Aren't you gonna rag me sir?" her voice rang into my ears as I stopped suddenly and saw her.

"We should stop them. They'll harm her." Someone said but shook my head and denied I was more focused on her.

What is she gonna do now?

"Who are you, oh did those little girls called you to save them." One of them made fun of her. I clenched my fist tightly.

I don't know what stopped me but I let her do what she wanted to do. But if something goes wrong I'll handle it. I called my guys back.

"Well I'm the one who, will teach you all the lessons, manners and limits which you missed," she said with rage on her face.

"I'm gonna give you one last chance. Say sorry to these girls and promise never to do this kind of thing again." She folded her arms and stood to her ground like some warrior.

"Aren't you a cute one? Bitch leave before I slap you" the other one said as he clutched her face.

Why is she not doing anything?

"You shouldn't have called me that. Is this enough?" she turned and asked her friend on the phone.

Her friend nodded. Wow, brilliant evidence. But still a stupid idea, why does she want to harm herself?

"Give me that bitch" the second guy said. And the guy loosened his grip and jerked her away.

"You should apologize and stop saying this word at this moment." She said as she was getting up and changed her stance.

Ooh, this is gonna be way too good. She is too fierce at this moment and I saw her friend behind her but not with her but they are attentive too.

So they are also waiting to charge if things go south.

"Or what?" the guy who clenched her jaw said, whereas the second guy charged toward the girl with the phone.

Before he could go further Trisha used her leg and he almost fell but she grabbed his neck from behind.

With her other arm, she twisted his arm and she left his neck. And grabbed some muscles of his twisted arm and pulled to the point he started crying. And with a smirk, she left him there.

The other two guys rushed towards that guy who was crying in pain. The third guy was scared as hell whereas the first guy was angry.

"You bitch what you did to his arm. You broke his arm." the first guy charged toward her with a punch. But she dodged, making him straight to the ground.

"Now...What did I just tell you not to call anyone? Especially me." she spoke evilly.

He again charged at her with a punch or jab but this time instead of dodging it she held to her ground reading his moves. Suddenly she punched his under upper-arm way too quickly for him to judge and dodge.

With the same speed, she broke his nose with her wrist edge.

He just lay down with his broken nose in his hands. I was amazed by her strength and speed.

'That's my girl' I said to myself, smiling to myself. Wait no I am not going on that path again.

"Now apologise or I will go to the administration with the video and if they ask me about it I'll say it was self-defence." She smirked again and turned toward the girls for the video.

Wait the third guy is going towards her maybe to apologise. He raised his hand...

No...

Before I could reach him, he slapped her hard and she lost her balance and her head hit the ground quickly.

Everyone was shocked by this sneak attack.

But in a second I was on to him. I grabbed his collar and punched him so hard that he fell to the ground.

I punched him again as he laid his hand on her... on her... How dare he!

But before I could teach him a lesson Kartik saved him as he lay on the ground groaning.Kartik stopped me, ignoring him.

I looked at her. She was lucky she just missed that stone, otherwise it would have been her eyes.

"Take her to the infirmary. I'll handle them" I said looking at her friend. She nodded.

"Go with her and take care of everything," I said to Tarun as he nodded and helped her to get up but she fainted.

How dare he hit her? My punch on his jaw landed him on his back on the ground again. I was in so much anger I couldn't contemplate anything. I kicked him in the gut.

"How dare you? Huh! You piece of shit! How dare you touch her! How the hell do you dare to slap her! You are such a coward you sneak attack her. You little piece of shit"

"I'll ..." my friends grabbed my hands and waist to stop me from killing him.

"Ranveer stop it. RANVEER stop this at this moment. " Kartik said while he stood in front of me so that I could focus on his face and not that shit's face.

"He fucking slapped her from behind such a coward. I'll handle it right now." I tried to free myself from my friend's grip.

"No, you are not going to do anything. Let me handle it now and you go and check her. I'll teach him and his friends a proper lesson." Kartik calmed me down and sent me to the infirmary.

I rushed to the infirmary.

"Where the hell is she? Tarun!" I practically shouted at him.

"Well, it was just a scratch. She cleaned it with water and used a band-aid and she left. I tried to make her stay and see the doctor. She said it will only create chaos. So she left" Tarun said.

"She fucking fainted, how she can just leave!" At this point, I was way past my temper control.

I was angry, way too angry. I was angry at him, how he let her leave like this.

"Well I said this too but she said it was her fast. and she didn't eat anything so that's why she fainted" Tarun shrugged and left.

Why the hell I was so worried about her? She clearly can handle herself. I witnessed it.

She didn't wait for her man in shining armor to come and save her but she saved herself. She is strong and independent but naive.

How can she let her guard down and worst of all turn her back towards the enemy?

Although her punches were powerful but not precise. She didn't practice but she observed everything pretty well.

"Hey, send some fast-friendly juice to her. Don't tell anyone, not even her" I said to Tarun.

Wow-what an amazing girl she is. Strong and the best part was her beautiful face when she threw the punch. And when the guy landed on the ground with a whimper.

Seriously she is something, All the signs state to stay far-far away.

"What!" Tarun squeaked.

"You are not going the same path again, besides we need to focus on the company right now. Remember! The last girl only created obstacles." he just continued his ramble although I agree with him at this point.

But the gentleman in me says I should do something for her.

"Just sent the juice, I'm not diverting this time I swear on R.V." I made it as possible as it sounds.

"By the way, out of context, she is fierce, and the guts hats off to her. She is truly like you, independent and proud. Even though she was hurt she didn't lose control or get scared. She is amazing and the best part is she is amazingly beautiful and the way she fights. Oh god! I think I have a crush on her." Tarun was getting on my nerves now but what he said about her is true.

"Hey, pick up your phone!" Tarun said to me while he elbowed my hand.

I took out the phone and saw it was Kartik.

"Yup!"

"Dude come quick, that girl Trisha is kicking his ass." I didn't listen fully to what he said but ran towards the ground.

There was a crowd now, maybe the last class was finished.

I spared no glance at who I was pushing. I just got to the center where I saw a couple of teachers and the guys.

Then I looked at her and she was trembling.

Why was she trembling? Did she bleed a lot? Is the cut too deep and she is in pain or she is scared because of teachers?

I should help her. Before I could go any further Kartik saw me and signalled to stay and watch.

I didn't go to her or the teachers but I went to him.

"What is happening?" I barked at Kartik.

"Shh! Be quiet! I don't want to miss the ending" he said while his eyes were focused on Trisha.

I also saw her trembling in fear and then the guys started crying and apologized to her on their knees. Whereas the teachers just scolded and scolded them.

One of the administrative staff members turned toward us and gently spoke.

"Boy! Violence is not good although you did the right thing looking at them, you beat the shit out of these. But next time inform someone." Wait, no she gave the credit to Kartik!

What's happening?

"Sir, I guess they know and understand what they have done to me and the others. And if he didn't come to help us, they would have beaten me. And ma'am Please don't rusticate them. Their future will be spoiled. Ma'am please" she said to the director while she trembled again.

"Fine but they will be suspended for this semester and they will pay you your medical fees. And this video evidence of this incident will remain with me. And you don't have any copies right?"

The director asked why the hell she handed her the original copy.

"Yes ma'am" she nodded now her trembling was gone. But after a few seconds she started

trembling again but this time her eyes said otherwise.

Was she just acting?

"Everybody scatter now!" The director shouted at the crowd.

As she shouted at us also, Trisha was scanning the crowd as she was looking for someone.She was not trembling and suddenly her eyes directed in our direction and her eyes locked with mine. She broke eye contact as she looked flushed and turned in the other direction and went with her friends.

"Will you stop staring at her?" Tarun said ignoring him, I turned to Kartik.

"Will you tell me what just happened?"

"She is a vicious yet intelligent girl." He said, looking in her direction.

"Stop this nonsense and tell me what happened?" I said as my temper started rising.

"What's with the temper again? Leave it. I'll tell you what happened. So when you went to see her. I shouted at them and punched him and told him to stay away especially her. Because she is special you know" he winked at me and I clenched my fist so tight but he ignored me and continued.

"But then all of a sudden she came and stopped me as she looked at me and just gestured to leave him. And I did as she said, I thought she was there for revenge and who am I to come in her way. But she fell on the ground and started weeping out loud." we looked at each other in

curiosity and confusion and he continued.

"I was confused as she was fine just a second ago. I went to her side as I pulled her up. She whispered to me 'Not meddle with her affairs and since you are here to help stay behind and when I point at you just nod. ' Clear?' All of a sudden all the administration staff came and she started trembling. And told them that they bullied some juniors and when she stopped them they beat her up and showed her cut." he said as he was proud like he beat those guys.

No doubt he would have beaten those guys but not like this, he is more brutal.

"Then the teachers looked at the boys and she said while pointing at me and said it was me that saved her. And I just nodded as she asked me to the teacher praised which you saw. And she showed them the video too but only to that part where that guy clenched her jaw and threw her away." oh that's why she asked 'is it enough?'

"She purposely said not to rusticate so that at least they would be suspended. And trembled for the medical fee!" I finished with the conclusion.

"Yes exactly and because she had that video proof that's why they had to obey as well." Kartik said whereas Tarun was amazed.

"She is vicious! But smart too and now guessing the witnesses she surely will have more fan following. And not to mention she looks okay too" Tarun said.

I must say she changed my perception of her. I originally thought she was a confident brat but,

She is independent, logical, and vicious yet the most beautiful girl in NIET that I have seen. She is something.

"What!" Madhav and Trisha said in unison, making me back to reality.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 2.2K 12
"You can't heal a heart that is dead." Advira says with a blank face. "Love can heal everything, a dead heart too." Dylan lets out with determination...
63.4K 5.1K 44
Hey guys these story is fictional don't take it serious.....♡ ____________________________ He is short tempered She is soft His life is dark She i...
250K 11.7K 36
His aura dominated the surroundings charging it with electricity. The taut muscles, the broad shoulders,along with the dangerous stance screamed cont...
13.5K 1.2K 15
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐢𝐧 𝑭𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒂~ 𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔. 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐄𝐀𝐂...