My Forgotten Crush

By abfanchal

Trisha Bhatt, a strong and independent woman, famously known as Doyenne Queen in the business market is a suc... More

My Forgotten Crush
Dreams and Coffee
Meeting Encounter
Dinner Payments
Lift and Fight
Practice Surprise
Tease and Party
Snuggled Crash
Hospital and Thunders
College
Crush
The Talk
Confession
Flight Adventure
Saving lives
Meeting the Family
Bully
Sparring
Window Seat
Accident
Cheated
Luggage
Moonlight Dinner
No Plus One
Interviews
The Dance
Drunk in Love
Ugly Truths
Kidnapped
Struggle Fights
Wounded Truths

Food love

833 43 0
By abfanchal

He drove the car for 15 minutes. Then took the car to a fast-food corner parking and stopped and unbuckled his seat belt and I was looking at him.

"Are you not coming?" he asked, tilting his head.

"Um... where? aren't we going to your house?" I was a little confused.

"Miss Bhatt you were hungry and according to my memory which by the way is pretty good you didn't eat anything. So I am taking you to eat something before you die of hunger."

With the mention of food, my stomach grumbled loudly this time. And without further argument, I unbuckled myself and got out of the car.

He opened the door for me and I went inside and sat near the window seat where he came with a menu.

"What would you like to have? They have burgers, salad, nuggets, hot dogs" he asked.

"Um.. a burger and a plate of nuggets and fries please, thank you," I said as I opened my satchel for money and tried to give him.

There was a shocked face there for a millisecond and it was gone. Before I could ask him he turned angrily and left.

What is he thinking all the time? Well, this mystery is way better than his poker face.

Wow, this is going to be awkward. Should I say sorry for not remembering or should I just leave it be or blame it I was a kid back then.

Ughhh why did I agree? I have to learn to say no to elders. I can say no in my business but when it comes to socializing I am a noob.

Mrs Bhatnagar was right. I don't show my face to the parties and the magazines but they know my name.

That is enough for me. But this time I'll be attending the party as Trisha Bhatt, the CEO for the first time. Oh my god, it's going to be hard.

"Here you go, Miss Bhatt." He put the food tray in front of me and went back. I guess to get his food.

I ate some fries while I waited for him.

He came back with another tray which had drinks, coke and water. He handed me the water and sat down.

"Well let's start, Miss Bhatt" he saw my fries almost finished.

"I guess you already did"

"No, that was my waiting snack," I said mockingly. I took a very big bite from the burger and closed my eyes as this is my first time eating a burger.

The burger was delicious. I quickly took another bite and as I was towards my third bite I looked at Ranveer's food. He didn't touch anything when I saw him.

He was smiling with a single fry in his hand.

"Anything funny?" I asked him as I took another bite from my burger.

"Well, Miss Bhatt you would be the first girl to eat like this in front of me. That's it" he said, still smiling and now eating his fry.

"Like this?" I shot a confused look.

"Well Miss Bhatt generally the girls tend to eat salad or very little in front of me and you did that too when we were in that dinner meeting. Remember?" he said remember like I have amnesia.

"Mr Ranveer firstly it's their choice what they want to eat. Secondly, I eat like a normal person would. And last I don't like fancy restaurants where the cost is so freaking high and the food tastes so bland. And yes I remember I don't have amnesia." I said as I finished my burger and opened the water bottle.

"Yet you forgot about me!" He said again with his poker face so I couldn't read his face.

"um... It's not like.."

"Miss Bhatt finish your food, it's getting cold," he said, dismissing the topic.

I ate the rest of the nuggets silently, not bothering to look at him.

Was he angry that I don't remember him? Or it was some tactic. Ugghh..

"If you're finished shall we?" he asked as I was finished but still hungry but I didn't say anything.

Maybe he would get angry again. Let it be.

The car ride was silent but I have to say something otherwise I will not be able to sleep.

Ughh what should I say? Should I apologise?

But why do I have to apologise for not remembering him? Or for confessing? Or for being rude?

But he was rude at first.

Arrrghhh at this rate, my mind will explode.

"here we are!" he said as he shut down the engine and unbuckled the seat belt.

I also got out with him and saw the beautiful house with the modern and sleek design.

"You took long enough!" Madhav said eying to his brother as he was standing at the main door.

"Well Miss Bhatt was hungry so we had to stop for food," Ranveer said like he was still angry.

"Mr Ranveer you were hungry too. As I certainly REMEMBER not eating alone" as I air quoted the remember word which was enough to trigger his angry face.

Satisfied with my answer Madhav laughed and welcomed me.

"That was brave poking him but be aware of his temper though." I shrugged like it was nothing.
I looked around for their parents.

"Well Maa see who Ranveer finally brought" Mrs Bhatnagar came out smiling

"Welcome beta, would you like something to drink?" I shook my head.

"Come then let me show you, your room you must be tired" she gestured me to follow her.
I smiled.

"Thank you ma'am for inviting me," I said as she took me to the first floor.

The house was very beautiful and the interior was pretty amazing too.

"Oh beta you saved my family not once but twice it was my pleasure to invite you and Beta would please call me aunty. When you call me ma'am I feel like I'm in the office and old too" I nodded.

"You have a nice home ma'am. I mean aunty" I smiled sheepishly at my mistake.

"Thank you it is a gift from Ran, he did as he promised me," She said proudly and stopped in front of a door

"And here is your room." I nodded and went inside the room. It was pretty amazing. I suddenly turned and looked at her.

"I forgot my luggage in his car. I'll be just back" as I was going, she gestured to me to stop.

"Trisha beta you wait I'll ask Ran to bring it up for you." She said smiling.

"Aunty seriously no need to bother them I can bring it myself"

"I know you can beta but let him help okay." She went out before I could say otherwise.

Stopping her would be a waste of energy and she wouldn't listen. It's better to stay here.

I went towards the window and saw the beautiful backyard with a pool and lighting. The most beautiful landscaping I have ever seen.

I was feeling a bit warm so I took off the hoodie that I was wearing above my t-shirt. And opened the window to let the cold breeze come in.

At this point, my head was hurting because of the ponytail.

There was a knock on the door and I realized Ranveer was standing in the doorway with my luggage.

"Miss Bhatt here is your luggage and when you go to bed please close the window insects can come in. And if you are feeling warm switch on the ac or the fan." I nodded and just as he was about to leave.

"Kindly shut your door when you take off your clothes whether you are wearing something underneath or not." He said angrily.

He saw it! shit!

"Um wait, please come in, I have something to discuss." He came in and sat on the bed and gestured to me to start.

I quickly shut the door so that his family wouldn't hear this.

"When will you stop being angry with me all the time?" I asked him directly.

"When you stop being stupid all the time," he said in a hoarse yet angry voice.

"Hey I am not stupid I thought your mother closed the door. and didn't hear you coming either,"

I said getting angry it's not my fault.

"Fine, I will take care in the future and I am sorry about not identifying you. You know I perfectly remember everything the events happened on that day but I knew you had a girlfriend. That's why I took the oath not to seek you in the college and not to stalk you on social networking sites."

"You see I have some principles and it's one of my principles that I don't take other people's man. And for god's sake you were my only constant crush for 3 years how can I forget about you"

"Now it's your turn to tell me, why are you always angry with me. Is it because of what I did in college?" He suddenly stood in front of me but remained silent so I continued.

"If that's the case let me tell you, Mr Ranveer, I was naive I can assure you.." he stopped me mid-sentence as he put his finger on my mouth.

"Shush... Trisha once you get started you just don't stop do you?"

I couldn't say anything. I was way too shocked by this situation right now. I was more focused on his fingers on my lips.

When he saw my face which, I am pretty sure was red as a tomato, he backed off his fingers quickly. Clearing his throat he continued.

"No, I am not angry with you because of what you did in college." He didn't apologise though what the hell. Leave it for now. I need to clear everything.

"Then why are you angry?" I asked again.

"Trisha I am not the angry one instead you are always angry from day one. First the coffee together andincident. Then the dinner one you fucking paid the bill even though I told you not to. Then in the hospital and after that, you just always dodged me for whole fucking 4 months.

Even though we live in the same building, for god's sake we work together and once a week there is a meeting."

"It's not me Trisha it's you." I flinched as he shouted.

I was taken aback by his tone as well as his conclusions.

What is this, my fault? I was angry at him, how can he talk to me like this. And most of all why did I let him talk to me like this now tears started building in my eyes.

He came close to me as he must have seen my tears, I didn't make any eye contact with him.

"I am sorry for everything. I am tired, Mr Ranveer. I would like some sleep." He flinched as I finished my sentence.

"Very well Miss Bhatt, good night" he left and I closed and locked the door.

I shut my eyes and didn't let any tears fall. I will not let this man have his way with me. I am strong, I will not cry because of his stupid idea of him paying the bill.

Why the hell am I bothered by his mere presence? Why does he have a point?

I dropped myself on the bed and closed my eyes.

The smell, the ocean smell hit my nose. I jerked open my eyes and saw he was not here then why the hell it smelled like him? I got up and went into the bathroom.

I splashed my face with water and wiped it. I saw the bathroom with things like the trimmer, the gel.

I came outside and looked around the room then I saw the working desk and the picture on it was their family photo. Everyone was smiling. It was a happy picture.

I just dropped myself on the bed again. I put my phone on the charger. His smell is all over the bed.

Is this his room? Ugh I can't sleep here. I took off the bedsheet and slept without one as the blanket smelled like him too.

What the hell he uses a cologne or literal ocean everything smells like him. Ughhh...

I was standing on the edge of a cliff with an ocean ahead and a dark forest behind. I jumped into the ocean I am drowning, I can't breathe.

I woke up with a jerk my hair all over the place.

I saw the time was 7:30 am. Shoot I am late for practice. I stand up and see everything.

Wait, I'm at their place.

I quickly freshened up and went downstairs.

"Good morning Aunty!" I greeted Mrs. Bhatnagar as she looked at me while she was pouring some greenish type of juice into the glass.

"Oh good morning beta! Did you sleep well yesterday?" I nodded.

"Do you need any help with these?" I gestured towards the tray with juice glasses.

"No... no, I can handle these. Come let's go." She started walking and I followed with confusion.

Then I saw Ranveer and Madhav were training and Mr Bhatnagar was like the trainer, the coach.

Well, I guess it's something they do as a family.

It's weird though but who am I to judge?

I saw two of them practicing the moves. Madhav feels a little too tired. I guess he didn't train daily but his moves were precise whereas Ranveer didn't look like he lost a sweat.

His moves were pretty smooth but not precise enough.

Ooh, Madhav kneed him in the gut, that will surely work and took him by surprise. Madhav will definitely win.

Wait, Ranveer's stance has changed. Madhav is kneeing him again. Ranveer will sweep his foot off and will win.

And he did as expected and won.

"Boys drink up the juice then rest for 10 minutes then we will start again. You are way too rusty now." Mr Bhatnagar sighed and sat and quickly drank the juice.

I never thought that this Magazine owner would be such a fierce trainer. Whereas Mrs Bhatnagar and the rest of them tried hard to drink this healthy drink which did not taste good I guess.

"Good morning everyone," I said feeling totally out of place with them.

"Well at least someone had a good morning" Madhav mumbled. I guess he did not like this juice and the workout.

"um... I'm sorry if I have said something wrong." I said with such an obvious fake pout.

"Don't listen to him. His ego is hurt because he lost against Ran. He used to be like a pro at this but now these two can't even win against me" Mr Bhatnagar said.

"Oh well, you can't compare these two. I saw Madhav, I guess he left the practice. But his moves were precise and accurate whereas Mr Ranveer was pretty neat with his moves. But the moment Madhav kneed Mr Ranveer he made the mistake as Mr Ranveer's stance changed. so the win was obvious" Ugh did I blabber again?

"Very well, Miss Bhatt. I agree by the way, do you train in close combat too?" Mr. Bhatnagar asked like he finally found something interesting.

"Well, I am a noob, I just started," I said awkwardly. Wait why the hell I was shy?

"Let's have a match then? What do you say, Miss Bhatt?" Mr. Bhatnagar asked me.

Well, Ranveer was on my nerves. I need this anger to work up so this will be good.

"Okay, sir!" I said a little enthusiastically.

"I'll fight with you then as Maddy is already tired," Ranveer said dryly.

Shit.Shit.Shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.2K 3.8K 31
"Biwi, biwi lagti hai yeh meri. Aur kuch sunna hai?" ***** "Jab biwi nahi thi tab itna farq parra tha ab to biwi ho" ****** " tumhara hi hu , andar b...
5.9K 658 30
"I thought you hated hugs" , I voiced out as he wrapped his arms ever so gently around me. "I still do, but hugs from you are an exception", he pull...
52.8K 2K 48
ATTENTION LOVES ! Major changes made from chapters 31-39 and chapters 45-47 Check them out ! Shivanya's life took it's first turn towards adventure...
856K 31K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...