My Forgotten Crush

Galing kay abfanchal

Trisha Bhatt, a strong and independent woman, famously known as Doyenne Queen in the business market is a suc... Higit pa

My Forgotten Crush
Dreams and Coffee
Meeting Encounter
Dinner Payments
Lift and Fight
Practice Surprise
Tease and Party
Snuggled Crash
Hospital and Thunders
College
Crush
The Talk
Confession
Flight Adventure
Saving lives
Food love
Bully
Sparring
Window Seat
Accident
Cheated
Luggage
Moonlight Dinner
No Plus One
Interviews
The Dance
Drunk in Love
Ugly Truths
Kidnapped
Struggle Fights
Wounded Truths

Meeting the Family

850 45 1
Galing kay abfanchal

I was way too shocked to say anything. I just stood there like an idiot. What just happened here? I stared directly into his chocolate-brown eyes.

"You already met my wife. They are my son Ranveer and.." Mr. Bhatnagar didn't even finish.

"I'm Madhav and you already know that" Madhav spoke as he winked at me.

I just stood there in shock. Madhav put his hand in front of me to lead me to my chair which was beside him. I unconsciously followed his lead and sat beside him.

I just can't make up my mind about what just happened. I just need to calm down.

Deep breaths... Focus.Focus.Focus.

"Beta!" I jerked towards the lady and saw she was saying something.

"I am sorry. What were you saying, ma'am?" I said calmly.

"I asked your name beta?" while smiling she asked

"I am Trisha Bhatt. And I'm sorry for earlier." I said apologetically.

"Like from Aurora?" she asked again.

"Yes ma'am." I nodded.

"Oh beta, Mrs. Bhatnagar or Rashmika or Aunty anything would work. And that's why you seemed familiar. Although I have only seen you once in December as you were going for some meeting I guess at Radisson."

"And you are never there in the picture of your company's articles? There is either your MD or creative head. That's why it took me a while to place the resemblance" I widened my eyes in shock.

I quickly saw it towards Ranveer who was just as calm as ever.

Shit man, how is he so calm. Right, he is Ranveer. Of course, he has to be calm. Now see what I can do.

"I like to concentrate on improving my product and company. I want people to recognize me for my work. And yes, Ma'am, you have seen right. I was there for a dinner meeting with Mr. Ranveer." I said as I looked at him.

"You were his very important meeting" Mrs. Bhatnagar was shocked as she looked at her son and then at me.

"You are the one working with him for the past half a year" Madhav was shocked too. T hen he changed his expression to a smirk.

I was confused about how this thing backfired. They are supposed to ask him, not me.

"Well, I'm sure R.V. is working on many projects as well as ours."

"Guys, let's not go overboard. We are all here to celebrate our wedding anniversary, not questioning Miss Bhatt." Mr. Bhatnagar said whereas Ranveer sat quietly like he was observing something.

"How do you know her?" He asked Madhav directly although his tone was calm and sweet. Yet his eyes were telling a different story like he is angry or something.

He said to her like it was a curse or something.

And what did he mean by her? I have a name. Maybe I am thinking too much.

I should drink water to calm myself and find some excuse to leave as soon as possible.

Ughh!! Why is no one calling me?

"This is the beautiful lady I mentioned in the morning who saved me on the flight. She gave me CPR, you know that mouth-to-mouth oxygen one." Madhav said with triumph in his smile.
Ranveer was so shocked that he sprinkled all the water or drink on me as I was sitting in front of him. He coughed badly.

"Oh shit! I'll just go to the restroom" I got up and went straight to the restroom while I asked the waiter for directions.

"Ugh! Shouldn't have come out," I said while I washed. I'll just leave now.

"You! Yes, you and I need to discuss this matter" I said pointing toward the ceiling. Well technically to God as I was opening the main door of the restroom.

I stopped mid-sentence as I saw Ranveer standing by the door with folded arms and closed eyes.

Did he listen? Wow, he looked gorgeous in this pose.

Wait, Trisha let's go without being noticed.

"Done complaining?" He said with closed eyes. I turned to see if he was talking to me or someone else. "Were you sneaking out?" He asked while he raised his eyebrow.

"Um... No. Why would I do that? I thought you were sleeping." I blurted.

What is wrong with me? But I have said this now I have to follow this.

"sleeping!" he chuckled while he shook his head.

Wow, that smile. No, don't go there Trisha.

"I am sorry." I wrinkled my eyebrows and nose in confusion. Reading my confusion he gestured toward the mess. He created by the sprinkling incident. I waved and tried to move.

"Look I need to talk to you," he said, being a little serious.

"um.. aren't we doing this, like exactly now," I said as I looked at him.

"No, not like this. I want to talk to you alone. Can we?" I made a knowing look as I scanned the area.

I raised my eyebrows at him. I just stared at him blankly waiting for him to start.

"Well, aren't you gonna speak?" I asked.

"No, you got me wrong. Ugh... you got me wrong. Ugh.. how many days are you gonna be here?"

"Not days. Just tomorrow"

"Your flight is the night one?"

"Yes, but why are you asking Mr. Ranveer?" he made a face like he was angry or something but he covered up very quickly.

"Nothing, Shall we go back?" he asked politely.

"I want to go. Change and rest." Suddenly my stomach made the loudest grumbled noise that I ever heard. This little bastard. A little embarrassed but embraced it.

"And probably eat something. Okay bye," And just as I turned.

He grabbed my wrist and jerked me back. He grabbed my wrist and jerked me back as I would crash into someone. Wow, really why am I so clumsy?

My back hit him and as soon as I realized I jerked back and freed my hands.

"um thanks'' he just nodded and went ahead of me without saying anything.

Shit, my heart is beating so fast why..... Arghhh...

"Beta are you okay? You took quite a long to return?" Mrs. Bhatnagar asked as we reached the table.

"Umm yes, ma'am but I'll be leaving now," I said politely as I grabbed my purse.

"But beta you haven't eaten anything," she asked.

"Ma'am I'll order room service. And thank you for your invitation though. But I need to change" I smiled and gestured toward my clothes.

Although I was not that wet, the feeling was too awkward.

"Oh, are you sure about that?" Mr. Bhatnagar said as Mrs. Bhatnagar was thinking something.

"I have an idea!" I looked at her.

"How long are you here?" what's with them and my stay?

"um ma'am tomorrow night is my flight back"

"Amazing then you'll stay with us at our new home as a thank you because you saved my two lifelines."

"What!" Ranveer said before I could say anything.

"Well, big brother you missed the whole story when you left... I mean the beautiful girl I told you, about who saved my life on the plane. And the brave girl from Paa's story is none-other than Miss Trisha Bhatt." He said and Ranveer looked at me...

"Umm.. ma'am that was my duty. You don't need to do that. Besides, I don't want to disturb your family time" I said, trying my best and polite way to say no.

"Common Trisha don't be a spoilsport, we'll have so much fun," Madhav said.

Whereas Ranveer just stood there looking at me as he was contemplating things.

"Umm...I" Before I could finish my sentence Ranveer spoke.

"Please stay with us as a thank you"

I was shocked when he said those words and when I glanced at his brother and parents.

They were as shocked as me I guess.

"Com'on Miss Bhatt please join us at our home" Finally Mr. Bhatnagar spoke breaking the silence.

"Okay, sir." What!!! Why

"Amazing, now you can change and pack your things and then we will go together." Mrs. Bhatngar said while she clapped her hands and displayed her amazing smile.

I can see the resemblance in their smiles now.

"Um... ma'am please finish your meal. I'll take a cab and can come tomorrow morning." I said.

"Well you don't know the way, so you just pack your things and I'll take you with me," Ranveer said poker face again.

Ughhh why he was my crush?  I'll punch him in the face if he shows his poker face again, crush or not.

"Um... Mr. Ranveer I don't want you to give me any trouble" I said trying to deny his offer.

"No trouble Miss Bhatt now after you. Maa-Paa enjoy your dinner. I'll go with her and bring her home. Maddy will drive you home." He said as he kissed his mom and eyed his brother and he nodded like some secret message.

Everything happened so suddenly that now Ranveer was walking with me to my hotel room.

"Please come in" I opened the door and held it for him as he saw me and smiled and went in.

Why? What now? As soon as I was inside I took my shoes off.

He sat on the sofa while I packed everything. I quickly picked up my clothes bag from the floor and started packing.

After 10 minutes everything was packed, the documents and clothes everything.

"Shall we?" he asked.

"If you don't mind, I need to change. I'll be back in 10 minutes. Order if you want anything and don't worry about the payment it's included in my stay" I told him and went to the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and wore my sleek and comfortable pajamas. With a loose t-shirt and a grey hoodie and tied my hair in a messy ponytail.

Some loose strands came off. I applied some lip balm for my chapped lips and went out.

"I'm ready, shall we?" I asked while he looked at me and suddenly he turned and grabbed my luggage.

"Um.. I'll take it please." As I tried to snatch the luggage but he was fast.

"It's okay. I'll call the lift you just check the room, then we'll check you out and we'll go" he said firmly.

"Okay." I scanned the room and left.

While I was checking out, he told me to wait at the front gate as he'll bring his car and I nodded. After he went, I quickly called Maya.

"Hey dude sorry for disturbing you, but before you shout listen to me. On the flight, I saved someone who was choking and he was Ranveer's younger brother. The next day I helped in saving some drowning man and it turned out to be he was Ranveer's dad." I continued.

"And somehow we met and his mom invited me to their house. And I tried to deny it but they pleaded and now I'm going to their house," I spoke in a single breath.

"Oh...kay! but what is the problem then?" the manly voice replied.

"Mann, now is not the time, did she tell you about him?" I asked

"Yes, and Trisha dude go there is nothing to overthink you saved them. They are returning the favor by letting you stay with them enjoy a little bit and go with the flow." he tried to calm my nerves.

"It was a mere coincidence that it was his family. And if you feel a little bit uncomfortable give me a call. I'll make you come home as soon as possible, now take deep breaths and go." I took deep breaths and nodded.

"Thank you, I didn't know you could give pretty much good advice," I said with a calming voice.

"Yes, one of my special talents. Now disconnect the call. I need to change the diaper of my lil'one as your beloved friend is bathing bye." I smiled and disconnected the call and went outside.

Ranveer was waiting for me outside his car. He opened my door and I sat inside. He went to the driver's side and opened the door and made himself comfortable.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

13.1K 577 10
1st book of 'The Malhotra Siblings' When she was in 9th, he was the senior of her school.. He was her brother's classmate and his bestfriend He was h...
11.3K 465 45
He is the epitome of being rude and but once he was a soft heart person. She is known to be the most quite person but once she was the most outspoken...
13.7K 1.2K 15
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟏 𝐒𝐧 π‘­π’Šπ’…π’‚π’‚~ π‘―π’Šπ’” 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 π‘Ίπ’†π’“π’Šπ’†π’”. π‹πŽπ•π„ 𝐖𝐀𝐒 π…πŽπ‘ππˆπƒπƒπ„π π…πŽπ‘ π“π‡π„πŒ, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 π“π‡π„π˜ 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 π…πŽπ‘ 𝐄𝐀𝐂...
5.9K 658 30
"I thought you hated hugs" , I voiced out as he wrapped his arms ever so gently around me. "I still do, but hugs from you are an exception", he pull...