My Forgotten Crush

By abfanchal

Trisha Bhatt, a strong and independent woman, famously known as Doyenne Queen in the business market is a suc... More

My Forgotten Crush
Dreams and Coffee
Meeting Encounter
Dinner Payments
Lift and Fight
Practice Surprise
Tease and Party
Snuggled Crash
Hospital and Thunders
College
Crush
Confession
Flight Adventure
Saving lives
Meeting the Family
Food love
Bully
Sparring
Window Seat
Accident
Cheated
Luggage
Moonlight Dinner
No Plus One
Interviews
The Dance
Drunk in Love
Ugly Truths
Kidnapped
Struggle Fights
Wounded Truths

The Talk

998 45 0
By abfanchal

It's been months since the truth was revealed to me.

I tried to dodge him as much as possible, even the monthly meeting I either sent Kriti or organised in my office so that I beforehand had the information of the person who was attending the meeting.

I made myself as busy as I can make myself. I took all the responsibility of our international offices and staff so that I can save myself from facing him.

What a coward I am. Right? But who cares.

"Trisha! Back to earth." Kriti snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"yeah.. yeah I am here"

"So which venue are you voting for," Maya asked while observing the brochures of the venues.

Well, our collaboration with the R.V. group hit off and for that, we are celebrating a little grand with our annual party.

That's why we are discussing every detail of the party together.

"I'll go with the one with a lot of space because we will be having a lot of guests." Looking at my laptop screen I said without glancing at brochures.

"By the way, why am I multitasking here? You guys wanted to arrange the party by yourself this year. Why are you here?" I scrunched my eyes at them while shutting down my system.

I collected the files that I need to work on and got up.

"So you are leaving us just like this for 1 week, like a whole week before the party," Maya said with the fakest pleading look she could manage.

"Yes, I am. You called the dibs on arranging the party, now do it yourself." Kriti laughed at my comment as we left my cabin and headed to my place.

It was girls' night as Maya needed a break as well as us. And I was going to sign the paperwork and other things of our new office, which was going to be in Helsinki, Finland.

I was also taking a break so they have to take care of everything and the party.

"We are going with me right?" Kriti asked as we headed down in the parking space.

Maya and I nodded.

"Then wait at the main gate. I'll bring the car there," Kriti said while rustling through her purse which I guess was for the search of keys.

As the lift's door opened Kriti went straight to her car while Maya and I walked to the main gate.

"So are we ever going to discuss that?" Maya asked this out of nowhere.

Although I knew what discussion she was mentioning I tried to act like I have no idea.

"About what Maya?"

"About Ranveer Trish!"

"What's there to discuss with Maya, since the day at hospital he never came face to face with which I'm okay with," I said in a pissed way. Even I could sense that in my tone.

Just then Kriti reached us and interrupted our conversation.

On reaching my apartment, I changed to my high waist pyjamas and a loose t-shirt.

"So, are we ordering or cooking?" Kriti asked them while searching my refrigerator.

"Ordering, I don't want to cook and just relax while listening to the music," I said when I fell on the sofa while I was operating my music system for some old music.

"I ordered pizza and Kathi rolls and ice cream," Maya said while phone in hand and entered the room.

My eyes landed on the thumbnail of 'Baahon Mein Chale Aao of Anamika'. I started moving my body with the flow of music as I turned the volume full.

I opened the balcony door so that cool wind may come in. I was singing with my full power as except for Maya and Kriti no one would hear me.

Then Maya joined me while dancing on Kata Laga, the original one. We were dancing like crazy when I went on the balcony and gazed at the moon and danced like no one was there.

Kriti shouted to me to come inside as the pizza arrived. We ate and talked well and we gossiped.

"So Kriti, who is coming with you to attend the party?" Maya asked as she ate her pizza.

"Well, no one... my parents are at my brother's home." she shrugged and continued eating her pizza.

While Maya and I looked at each other "So no boyfriend either?" I asked cautiously.

"Well, no boyfriend Trish!" she said way too convincingly that created doubt in my mind when I glanced at Maya.

She was giving me the same look which made me sure that something was going on with my friend's life that I have no clue of.

"Okay, no need to lose temper, what about that water bottle guy?" I asked genuinely.

Before Kriti could answer.

"Um, Trish dude, his name is Tarun," Maya said.

"Okay, so?" I asked her again but she glared and I thought again.

"Wait! Tarun as the MD of R.V.?" shock can be seen in my voice.

"Yes, Trish same guy," Kriti said way too loud.

"What's wrong? Why are they shouting at me? What the hell did I do?" I was confused as hell when I asked Kriti and Maya.

"This is not your fault, I'm just... Ugh! I don't know... Shit, what is wrong with me?" Kriti said while Maya moved up to her and gently caressed her head.

"Everything will fall into one place, don't stress, you will know what's going on with you sooner or later." I was confused as hell as that was our love pep talk.

We generally give this pep talk to our other friends when we sense there is something like that.

Wait....does that mean Kriti might like Tarun. Woah! That's a hell of a lot of information. Why didn't I notice the signs earlier? I am usually the one sensing the 'Love in the air.

When Maya noticed my expression, she just nodded and I smiled and "Sorry, Kriti I know I made myself way too busy in work that I didn't give to you both. I will not do that again."

"Now let's eat and dance. Okay." She smiled and we danced to old songs and sang in our full volume.

Around 2 am they both fell asleep, I was way beyond my sleep time so I went to the balcony, it was a little longer than the other balconies.

That's why I love this balcony and sat there with my head resting on my knees and I closed my eyes in complete silence.

And thinking about the chaos around me. It was all because of Ranveer.

"Well, you seriously played way too well. Huh! God! You thought it's getting boring with her life. Let's bring her past troubles." I laughed cynically.

"What!...... I didn't hear you laughing at me. Huh God! What no reply, I should give a standing ovation to you" with that I stood up and looked up in the sky

"Why does that Ranveer have to be my RANVEER? WHY?... you know it was okay until Maya told me that he was the same Ranveer. It was okay until I was clueless. It was FREAKING OKAY."

"We discussed this, remember?" with rage and anger I shouted.

"We discussed that I would tell him about my feelings and you will make sure we won't meet again. Didn't we? We had a deal."

"Now because you didn't do that thing, I have to dodge him and indulge myself in work and you know what because of that I am not with my friends anymore. Although I was a workaholic earlier, I agree, she said that out loud but had a decent balance between work and personal life. And now I don't know what's bothering them" I sat there while I heard a chuckle.

I turned around but no one was there "what the hell! Who is there?" I looked inside but no one. oh my god, it's just like the horror movies. SHIT...

Wait, it can be a thief when I looked around there was no one.

I looked up and sighed, there was Ranveer Standing and looking at me.

He was standing there with his shirt's buttons open down, I guess because his shirt was flowing with the wind.

God! He has the best abs I have ever seen. Wow, he looks amazing with ruffled hair. Wait... I am still staring. Why can't I stop looking?

I was stuck there, he looked at me and when he noticed that I was looking at him he waved. I was standing there with my mouth open and he waved.

When my shock came off, I gathered my courage and just ran inside to my room where Maya and Kriti were sound asleep.

I came to the hall and opened my sofa into a bed and just when I was going to bed I realised I didn't shut the balcony door.

I reached the balcony door while trying to close it.

He is not still here, is he? I asked myself. I looked up.

There he was standing and looking towards the sky. Yep, he looked amazing that's why I guess he was my constant crush for 3 years in college.

I sighed and smiled to myself and closed the door and went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 5K 30
"Maan take it " Said 5 years old akshita, forwarding her hand which have a candy on it "I don't want it ita" 7 years old abhi said in his as usual...
12.3K 1.2K 66
π‘­π’Šπ’—π’† π’”π’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’“π’”, π’‡π’Šπ’—π’† π’…π’Šπ’‡π’‡π’†π’“π’†π’π’• π’‘π’†π’“π’”π’π’π’‚π’π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’†π’”. 𝑢𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 π’•π’‰π’†π’Ž π’Šπ’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’“π’†π’”π’‘π’π’π’”π’Šπ’ƒπ’π’† 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒐�...
26K 341 8
In the glittering world of wealth and power, he is known as a billionaire, a shrewd business tycoon. But behind the polished facade lies another trut...
134K 7K 37
"Why don't you understand? I want you to be happy, you fool." **** On the surface, Arpita was a calm, smart, independent woman, living a simple life...