My Forgotten Crush

Oleh abfanchal

Trisha Bhatt, a strong and independent woman, famously known as Doyenne Queen in the business market is a suc... Lebih Banyak

My Forgotten Crush
Dreams and Coffee
Meeting Encounter
Dinner Payments
Lift and Fight
Practice Surprise
Tease and Party
Snuggled Crash
College
Crush
The Talk
Confession
Flight Adventure
Saving lives
Meeting the Family
Food love
Bully
Sparring
Window Seat
Accident
Cheated
Luggage
Moonlight Dinner
No Plus One
Interviews
The Dance
Drunk in Love
Ugly Truths
Kidnapped
Struggle Fights
Wounded Truths

Hospital and Thunders

976 48 0
Oleh abfanchal

The nurse thanked me and left to bring my meds and food. After she left, I observed my ward is non-shared. It has a side couch big enough for sleeping by a single person.

Beside the couch, there is a window with a view which tells me I should be on the 4th or 5th floor.

The floor and the wall behind me have the same wood design, the ceiling has embedded whitish-yellow LEDs which gives the room a very soothing look.

There was a door on the left which I assume must be a bathroom because the door on the right side was the entry and exit door and beside me was the monitors or some kind of equipment and on the other side was a side table which had fresh flowers.

On seeing and smelling the fresh flowers I smiled to myself.

Wait for a second the room is so awesome that means it is a damn expensive ward and I'm gonna die when I pay this bill. I frowned upon thinking that.

Wait! If this is that kind of a big hospital it would have a morgue. Shit! Why do I have to think about that?

Somebody is in the bathroom and I hear sounds! NO that is from the other side. Why did everybody leave? God, I wish somebody would have stayed with me.

"It's your fault, you pretended to be a big girl" I heard thundering while blaming myself.

"Shit! No please no, Oh God no, please no, stop it" I chanted this while I used my hand to cover my ears and shut my eyes tight.

Hot liquid started to come out of my eyes as I was quivering and shaking myself to calm down.

A hand came at my back which gave me soothing strokes and the ocean scent! I shot my eyes open and saw Ranveer, his eyes full of concern.

"Ssshhh! Stop crying. I am here. First, tell me, are you in pain?"

I denied it by shaking my head sideways. As the ocean scent calmed my nerves as I looked up.

"It's just the hospital and the thundering together make me nervous and I can't bear them together." He just nodded and stroked my back smoothly.

He sat on the bed and cupped my face.

"Look at me and take deep breaths." I concentrated on his eyes and calmed my nerves.

"Why are you here?" I asked him after I told him I am okay now.

"Well, I was just leaving when I thought to check up on you. That's when I heard you crying and saying 'please no, stop it. I quickly came in and saw you quivering" he finished.

"Thank you," I said in a soft voice.

"Well, you can go now." Before he could answer, the nurse came in with my food and meds.

She saw him like he was a fallen angel and then she saw him cupping my face and gave me a stern look and I just removed his hands quickly as I realized what she may be thinking.

Just about when she was leaving, she instructed me to finish the food and take all the meds.

She turned to face Ranveer, maybe she was gonna scold him for staying beyond the visiting hours but instead, she smiled.

"Sir, your food and fresh blankets will be delivered here in just 5 minutes. Anything else you would like, Sir?" the nurse politely asked.

"No" I just gaped at the entire scenario with my mouth open.

And he just said no, no thank you nothing just a no as if she works for him. Then it clicked.

"Do you own this hospital, Ranveer?" I asked him and realized what I just did.

"I mean Mr Ranveer." I corrected myself instantly.

"Ranveer is good, no need for formalities outside the office, and yes I do own this chain of hospitals as well as the restaurant we went to that day. And that's why I didn't pay the bill." He said feeling proud.

"Now eat your food and take the meds and sleep and rest" I did as he said.

We ate together as his food and blanket were delivered almost after 5 minutes and we didn't talk after finishing the food, he gave me the meds and water.

I quickly swallowed the meds. He helped me to put me to bed.

This proximity is killing me. But it's the first time I am looking at him without any drama. I feel his face is kind of familiar.

Whatever, I am not good with faces. Forget it, Trisha, and rest.

"Good night, Trisha!" He again said my name in a smooth voice. Oh my god, what is happening with me?

"Good night, Mr Ranveer." The meds made me sleepy. But I could see him making himself comfortable as he opened the top two buttons of his shirt and looked towards me.

I quickly closed my eyes. I heard him chuckle and he opened the shutter of the window.

"Now, no thunder noises. Sleep well" he said and I dozed off as the meds started their work.

*

I was running into the midst of the jungle to save myself when I heard the ocean saying.

"Why am I here? I don't know what she is doing to me."

There was sudden thunder.

What is happening here: the forest, the ocean, and the thunderstorm all together? I asked myself as I was running the ocean and the thunderstorm took over me.

I couldn't breathe as the ocean was taking me in.

I suddenly stood up with noise. I was shivering while my breaths were ragged and heavy.

"Hey, everything okay? What happened?" someone came beside me calming me and I calmed my nerves then I looked around and came back to the senses that I was in the hospital with Ranveer.

Wait... does that mean; he is the one standing beside me, just as I turn to see who it was. It was Maya, when did she come?

"What happened to Trish? Wait I'll just call the doctors" before she could move, I grabbed her wrist to stop her.

"Just a bad dream" I shrugged.

"Bad dream! You are sweating dude and it's freaking December." She said with full concern in her eyes.

Then I realized my forehead is damp.

"Must be because of the meds and the blanket is quite warm." I just shrugged.

"By the way, what time is it?" I said to her looking for Ranveer. Where the hell did, he go?

"Well, it's almost 11 and the person you are looking for is filling the paper works so that we can take you home." She finished the sentence with a wink and smirk.

Giving her my signature glare.

"Where is maa and papa?" I asked her instead.

"They are at home preparing for you, I guess. They came in the morning to visit you but you were asleep so Ranveer told them to go home and he'll bring you home."

"Why is he doing this Maya, I mean we are not that well acquainted" frowning, I asked her.

Maya's face changed from smiling to frowning like she just realized the situation. But no answer came from her, just silence.

Just then Ranveer entered the ward with discharge papers. Seeing me awake he smiles.

"Good morning! How are you feeling now?"

No..... God no! That smile, he looks amazing... I stopped myself in the middle of thinking when I remembered my discussion with Maya just now.

Seeing no smile in reply from both of us. His facial features again changed to the poker and stern face.

Just then Tarun came in with flowers but when he sensed the atmosphere getting tense he just stood there.

"Maya, will you leave us? I want to have a word with Mr Ranveer?" not breaking eye contact with Ranveer. She left without asking any questions.

That's why I loved my best friend and Tarun left too. Or I might say Maya engaged him in some discussion and took him out.

She is a phenomenal distracter. She always helps me in these kinds of situations.

"Thank you so much for everything you did for me but here is the thing Mr Ranveer I'll be just straightforward with you here." He just stood there and stared me in the eye.

Taking his silence as a green signal I continued.

"Why are you doing this?" with no answer I continued.

"I mean I get it you saw me falling and helped in the hospital but staying two nights straight here. I don't get the point. I know we are business partners but you are doing things that no new acquaintance would do. I just want to know why you are doing all of these things." He just stood there like he was also shocked by something.

"Is this how you speak to someone who helped you this much, Trisha?" my dad yelled. I didn't even notice when he came in, with the expressions of Ranveer he didn't either.

"No, dad it's no..." before finishing my sentence Ranveer cut in.

"No, sir. It's fine and I understand her concern, without causing any further trouble I'll take your leave. Here are the discharge papers." He handed the papers to dad.

Reaching the door, he turned.

"I am sorry Miss Bhatt if I have crossed any line." and he left.

"Well, that was quite an exit," I said to myself and saw my dad glaring at me.

"What?" I asked him but he just shrugged and took me home.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

98.2K 3.8K 31
"Biwi, biwi lagti hai yeh meri. Aur kuch sunna hai?" ***** "Jab biwi nahi thi tab itna farq parra tha ab to biwi ho" ****** " tumhara hi hu , andar b...
250K 11.7K 36
His aura dominated the surroundings charging it with electricity. The taut muscles, the broad shoulders,along with the dangerous stance screamed cont...
11.3K 465 45
He is the epitome of being rude and but once he was a soft heart person. She is known to be the most quite person but once she was the most outspoken...
112K 15.7K 28
Shanvi Rai Chakraborty is a determined and independent officer who believes in doing things herself. Her life has been a whirlwind of emotions, marke...