Cassarian One-Shot Collection

By AmberlySunny

A book filled with Cassarian one-shots. I accept request! I can do Angst, Fluff, etc. except Lemon XD More

Once Upon A Dream
Music Box
Cassandrium (1)
Cassandrium (1) of 2)
Cassandrium Part 2: About Us
Apples (Part 1)
Apples (Part 2)
This Is It (1)
NEWS
50(3) Followers Special
In Another Life (1)
In Another Life (2)
Love You Every Minute
Why Do You?
Camp Tangled

Soup

1K 36 14
By AmberlySunny

"Here, Cass. Drink this," said the 22-year-old Alchemist, handing the girl lying on the bed a glass with some watery substance on it.

"Are you sure that there's no poison on this?" She asked with a teasing tone.

"Ha Ha. Very funny, Cass," Varian said sarcastically.

She chuckled. "I'm just kidding, Var." She stated and drank the green substance with one gulp.

She frowned. "What is this? It's so bitter!"

"Like you?" He teased but then he received a glare from her. He chuckled. "I'm just teasing you. It's a herbal juice, it'll help you get better."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome," said Varian as he headed to the table.

"What are you doing?"

"Just getting you some—"

He stopped when a loud sound was heard inside the room.

"Varian..." Cassandra started.

"Y-yes?"

"HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT YOU MADE THE SOUP BLOW UP?!"

---

I just updated 5 chapters today. It's official — I'm losing my mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 96 32
hi, I am Julie, and this is my oneshot book!! this is a throwaway account i use to drabble my thoughts and feelings :DD * * * * * * *...
26.8K 982 38
"Sometimes, when there are no given steps, you need to take the first ones." ~-~ Years have passed since Varian first met Cassandra. Life is going ok...
1.1K 5 13
Some of these include VAT7K, some are jus TTS/RTA Most or all of these are centered around Varian Also some of these stories I post on my discord ;-;...
53K 1.1K 32
Art by @kiiwiibun on tumblr It's pretty self explanatory. I'm open to suggestions please please please don't be afraid to give them! Varian yandere...