Carmen Sandiego Oneshots (Bac...

By Yeah_Im_Sun

So uh,,, hi! I wanted to make a Carmen Sandiego book so here you go. Requests are open! Everything but smut a... More

Requests (closed, temporaily!)
Café Girl (Zack x Fem!Reader)
Library Lover (CarmenxShy!Fem!Reader)
A/N!
Libray Lover (Pt2! CarmenXFem!reader!)
A/n part two
Flashbacks. (Redcrackle Oneshot!)
A/n part three!
A/n (again)
Big City Girlfriend (IvyxFem!Reader)
A/n (Important)
Prefrences(1)
Prefrences(2)
Preferences(3)
Preferences(4)
How yall doin...

Still the Girl I Loved. (TigressxFem!Reader)

3K 52 26
By Yeah_Im_Sun

//Soooooooooo I recommend listening to love songs this chapter? It's gonna be some fluffy stuff ngl, I like Tigress. Enjoy!

THERE IS A LOT OF CURSING IN THIS CHAPTER SDJSJSJSJSI- IT JUST FELT RIGHT IM SORRY 🥺

———————

"You're still her, you know. As arrogant and rude as you are now."

"Who am I?"

"The girl I fell in love with during highschool. I missed you."

————————

Y/n tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear as she walked to her house. Her hand brushed the earring that hung from her left ear, and she smiled.

Lovesick.

The simple charm was all she had left of her ex-girlfriend, Sheena, who had disappeared without a trace during their senior year of highschool.

Y/n's entire life had revolved around the girl, and when she disappeared, it had taken a toll on the e/c-eyed girl.

Of course, the searching had toned down when Y/n had started to run a detective company of her own. She had more people to find, and that meant lessening her hold on Sheena's case.

She was presumed dead anyways, so there wasn't much to go off of.

Sheena's family had kicked her out once they found out she liked girls, and were absolutely no help during the investigation. "That fucking bitch isn't apart of our family," her father had yelled durning an interview, even though he was clearly drunk. "She's a good-for-nothing slut! I'll bet she ran off with her whore of a girlfriend! Ask her, not me!"

That had hurt 18-year-old Y/n at the time, but she learned to brush off stuff like that as she got older.

Now-22-year-old Y/n had a lot on her plate. Being called a whore was the least of her problems.

Her biggest problem was finding the girl who stole her heart.

——Sheena's POV——

"No." Sheena whispered under her breath.

"What was that, Tigress?" Maelstrom hummed from his chair.

"I said no," Sheena said weakly. "I can't go back to that town, I..."

"Suck it up, buttercup. You've got a mission." Brunt yelled. Sheena nodded quickly.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled. "I just wasn't prepared to go back to my hometown so soon."

"It'll be fine. No one there remembers you, and even if they did, it's a quick mission. You'll be gone in a week." Cleo murmured. "Don't make yourself known. It's easy."

"Yes ma'am. Thank you, Faculty." Tigress gave a quick bow, then sped from the room.

That had been a week ago. Now she was on a bus to her hometown, hair done up in a bun with light makeup on her face. She shoved her hands into the pocket of her hoodie and clenched her fists.

Y/n won't be there. She would have gotten out of there already, just like we planned. Sheena sighed.

She hated that she remembered their plans from six years ago, when they had started dating. She hated that she remembered the way Y/n's mouth quirked up when she drew, or the way she had planned their wedding with such enthusiasm, insisting that her bouquet was going to be pastel roses.

Sheena shook her head. No, no! Don't let her distract you from the mission.

As she stepped off the bus, the shivers of dejavu never stopped. The trees, buildings, and playground alike had never changed. As she stalked down the sidewalk, she noticed people she went to highschool with and prayed they didn't notice her.

She broke into a jog when she saw her stepsister and stepsister's husband, and stopped in front of a new building at least a mile from the bus stop.

L/n's Detective Services; If they're out there, we'll find them.

Sheena felt tears prick her eyes at the sight of that last name, and she quickly rubbed them away.

Y/n, her Y/n, never left the dead end town they had lived in their entire lives. Her eyes wandered to the missing poster with her name and a highschool picture on it, and she laughed softly. Memories flashed before her eyes, but she knew she didn't have time to relive them.

As she turned to keep running, she locked eyes with a girl.

Her girl.

Y/n studied Sheena for a few heartbeats, though it could've been an eternity before the realization swept across her face. Her e/c eyes flickered between her phone and the girl in front of her, before a hand flew to her mouth.

"Sheena?" She sobbed, h/l h/c hair falling in her eyes, which were now full of tears.

Sheena was still frozen. "... Y/n?" She whispered slowly, tasting the name on her tongue.

The girl had already thrown herself at Sheena, sobbing into her shoulder. "It's you, it's really you," Y/n cried, cupping Sheena's cheek in her hand. "You're alive. You're really alive and I'm holding you again. You're standing outside my work. You're here. Holy shit."

"Hey, babygirl." Sheena cooed as she wiped tears from Y/n's cheeks, temporally forgetting about VILE and everything bad she had been worrying about.

She had found Y/n again.

"Where have you been, Sheena?" Y/n asked, looking up at the girl through her eyelashes. "I-I've been looking for you for four years, how are you... why are you here?"

"Work." Sheena answered simply. She would never forgive herself if Y/n got caught up in her terrible new world. "Speaking of which, I have to go-"

"No, you do not," Y/n begged. "Please, Sheena, I haven't seen you in four years. Just... just let me... I..." she grabbed a fistful of Sheena's shirt. "Please."

"I missed you, too, N/n, but I can't stay. I'm staying here for a week tops. I'll never make you happy, so you should just get over me."

She sensed her mistake almost as soon as the words left her lips.

"Get over you?!" Y/n whispered, pushing herself away from the blonde. "I am... I just... I waited four years for you, Sheena! I never stopped looking for you! I'm a half-assed detective who works two jobs to keep this place running because your disappearance destroyed me and I never found it fair that people had to live through that!" She shouted. "It has been one thousand four hundred and sixty eight days since you were announced missing! Did you even think about me at all?!"

Sheena took a step forwards. "Y/n, of course I did, but-."

"No! This is not a 'but my job kept me so busy I couldn't talk to my girlfriend' thing! This is a 'I am so fucking in love with you that I waited years for you to come back and never once thought about anyone else' thing!" She threw her hands in the air. "God, I was so stupid! Maybe your dad was right! Maybe I am just a cheap whore who fell in love with someone who didn't love me the same way!"

Sheena caught Y/n's hands and pulled her into a kiss. "Y/n, baby, I never stopped thinking about you. There are some things I just can't tell you, but I promise you this: I will take you with me this time." She murmured after they pulled away, 

Y/n shook her head, sad laughter escaping along with a few tears. "You're still her, you know. As arrogant and rude as you are now."

"Who am I?" She asked, pushing Y/n's hair out of her eyes.

"The girl I fell in love with in highschool. I missed you." She narrowed her eyes. "But if you ever pull a stunt like that again I will fucking obliterate you."

"I have no doubt in my mind that you will." Sheena said with a soft smile, pulling the girl in for another kiss. "I love you, you little smartass."

"I love you too, dumbass." Y/n whispered.

~{The End!}~

[1385 words!]

//This sucks but she doesn't. Anyways hope you enjoyed this cute lil Sheena story because I'm a sucker for angst but also Tigress in a hoodie so have some of Casual!Sheena for this chapter. Might draw it later idk.  I Wrote this all in one day someone kill me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 153 20
One Shots for the boy who deserved better.I can do heated scenes or implied smut, but I don't write smut itself.Just tons of fluff and angst.With tha...
10.9K 94 32
hi, I am Julie, and this is my oneshot book!! this is a throwaway account i use to drabble my thoughts and feelings :DD * * * * * * *...
14.3K 786 200
I just really enjoy the game and want the fandom to grow -Requests are closed!- And here are some reasons to convince you to read this book! -These o...
56K 1.2K 41
[Cover by me] Because I don't have patience to write a story, I'm doing oneshots. always open for requests! this will NOT include: smut [romantic]...