alaska | grey's anatomy

Od friessssssssss

⇢ "Oh, my God. You're a virgin." "Don't-!" "I just had the best sex of my life with a virgin." ⇢ "...We're j... Viac

⇢ C A S T ⇠
⇢ P L A Y L I S T ⇠
⇢ G R A P H I C S ⇠
⇢ CHAPTER 1
⇢ CHAPTER 2
⇢ CHAPTER 3
⇢ CHAPTER 4
⇢ CHAPTER 5
⇢ CHAPTER 6
⇢ CHAPTER 7
⇢ CHAPTER 8
⇢ CHAPTER 9
⇢ CHAPTER 10
⇢ CHAPTER 11
⇢ CHAPTER 12
⇢ CHAPTER 13
⇢ CHAPTER 15
⇢ CHAPTER 16
⇢ CHAPTER 17
⇢ CHAPTER 18
⇢ CHAPTER 19
⇢ CHAPTER 20
⇢ CHAPTER 21
⇢ CHAPTER 22
⇢ CHAPTER 23 - A.U.
⇢ CHAPTER 24
⇢ CHAPTER 25
⇢ CHAPTER 26
⇢ CHAPTER 27
⇢ CHAPTER 28
⇢ CHAPTER 29
⇢ CHAPTER 30
⇢ CHAPTER 31
⇢ CHAPTER 32
⇢ CHAPTER 33
⇢ CHAPTER 34
⇢ CHAPTER 35
⇢ CHAPTER 36 ; EXTRAS
⇢ CHAPTER 37
⇢ CHAPTER 38
⇢ CHAPTER 39
⇢ CHAPTER 40
⇢ CHAPTER 41 ; EXTRAS
⇢ CHAPTER 42
⇢ CHAPTER 43
⇢ CHAPTER 44
⇢ CHAPTER 45
⇢ CHAPTER 46
⇢ CHAPTER 47
⇢ CHAPTER 48
⇢ CHAPTER 49
⇢ CHAPTER 50
⇢ CHAPTER 51
⇢ CHAPTER 52
⇢ CHAPTER 53
⇢ CHAPTER 54
⇢ CHAPTER 55
⇢ CHAPTER 56
⇢ CHAPTER 57
⇢ CHAPTER 58
⇢ CHAPTER 59
⇢ CHAPTER 60
⇢ CHAPTER 61
⇢ CHAPTER 62
⇢ CHAPTER 63
⇢ CHAPTER 64
⇢ CHAPTER 65
⇢ CHAPTER 66
⇢ CHAPTER 67
⇢ CHAPTER 68
⇢ CHAPTER 69
⇢ CHAPTER 70
⇢ CHAPTER 71
⇢ CHAPTER 72
⇢ CHAPTER 73
⇢ CHAPTER 74
⇢ CHAPTER 75
⇢ CHAPTER 76 - A.U.
⇢ CHAPTER 77
⇢ CHAPTER 78
⇢ CHAPTER 79
⇢ CHAPTER 80
⇢ CHAPTER 81
⇢ CHAPTER 82
⇢ CHAPTER 83
⇢ CHAPTER 84
⇢ CHAPTER 85
⇢ CHAPTER 86
⇢ CHAPTER 87
⇢ CHAPTER 88
⇢ CHAPTER 89
⇢ CHAPTER 90
⇢ CHAPTER 91 - EXTRA

⇢ CHAPTER 14

22K 747 325
Od friessssssssss

season 5 episode 7 & 8

"And the trio is whole again." Holly remarked as Derek walked into the elevator that had Holly and Mark.

"I need you to have sex with Cristina Yang." Derek told Mark after they greeted each other and Holly snorted.

Mark shifted the weight of his leg to the other as he spoke, "Good morning."

"Yeah." Derek sighed, "Distract her. Engage her. Give her something to do after midnight besides call my girlfriend and wake me up."

"Yang?"

"Mm-hmm."

"And maybe she'll be more easy-going...?" Holly added, "Plus, I've been stuck on clinic duty and I want to see the inside of these hospital walls other than to go to and from the intern locker room."

Mark scoffed, "Why don't you have sex with your boyfriend so you can be more easy going?" Holly squinted at him as he went back to shaking his head, "No. No, too serious, humorless, un-fun-- not my type."

"Yang should be your type." Derek refuted.

"Yeah," Holly nodded, "she's a woman."

"And she's intense, intelligent, complicated." Derek listed, "She's like a single malt scotch, and you're used to beer bongs."

Mark shook his head, "Callie Torres is no beer bong."

"Mm." Holly hummed, "Never thought I'd see you dismiss a challenge."

Derek continued as he faced Mark, "Oh, I get it. You don't think you have a shot." He turned back to face the elevator, "You're probably right."

"Oh," Mark spoke confidently, "I have a shot."

"Really?" Holly mocked.

"Then try it," Derek suggested, "as a favor."

"No." Mark denied as he looked at the two, "I'm not your stud horse. You can't just--just tell me who to sleep--"

"You slept with my wife." Derek reminded.

"Oof." Holly chuckled.

The elevator doors opened as Mark stared at Derek, "Yeah, I'll give it a shot."

Derek walked out of the elevator with Holly, who placed a hand on his shoulder and said, "Good luck."

After being told not to tell anyone and hatching a plan, Lexie went to find Holly at the clinic and dragged her.

"Lex-- what's happening?" Holly asked as she followed her back into the hospital.

"Some of the other interns are performing things the residents don't-- I.V.s so far, but I'm not sure what else." Lexie admitted, "So I went to the morgue for Yang and found out the unclaimed bodies can be used for surgical research for, like, med students to practice on." 

"Okay..." Holly nodded, "so you want to steal bodies from the morgue, Klepto?"

 "For educational purposes." Lexie added, "Yes... are you in?"

Holly hesitated before nodding, putting her education first, "I'm in."

Holly rolled in the last body from the morgue as Lexie began her speech, "Um... thank you all for being here." She spoke to the corpses, "I appreciate the opportunity to learn, and I'm sorry you had to die."

"For science and our education." Holly added, raising an imaginary glass to the speech.

"For science and our education." Lexie smiled, cheering their imaginary glasses before remembering, "Oh, uh, uh, instrument trays."

After informing the other interns of the corpses downstairs in the basement, Alex somehow heard the conversation and brought his resident friends down there. So when Holly and Lexie walked down to make sure the corpses were still there, they were surprised when they saw him down there.

"These are for interns. Us, not you." Holly sighed as she walked inside.

Alex stared at the two before yelling, "Go play with the dummy!"

Lexie groaned, "Oh!"

Huffing as they went downstairs to inform their resident, Holly and Lexie entered the cadaver filled room.

"The clinic is fine, as per usual." Holly noted.

"Dr. Hunt and Dr. Sloan are still operating." Lexie informed before trying, "Do you think we could try--"

Cristina, Meredith, and Alex shook their head at the interns, "No."

"Hey," Meredith spoke up, "so check this out, my dead mommy taught me a cool way to hold these instruments. If you palm it, you can switch off faster."

"When your dead mommy teaches you things," Izzie asked, "can you see her?"

"No." Meredith frowned her eyebrows, "I'm reading her journals."

"Duh." Izzie chuckled, "I was kidding... obviously."

"I did see her once, though, and that bomb squad guy... and Denny."

Izzie perked her eyes up, "Today?"

"No." Meredith explained, "I was dead at the time."

"I still feel my mom with me sometimes." Lexie added.

Izzie shook her head, "I gotta get off this case."

Holly attempted once more, "...So could we--"

They all answered, "No."

Holly groaned as she whispered to Lexie, "We're never gonna learn how to do I.V.s or chest tubes or how to insert a catheter without hurting ourselves."

Holly and Lexie walked down the hall together after they decided to join the other interns in learning. In all cases, it was better than nothing since the residents didn't teach them anything.

"Holly." George's voice was heard from behind them and Holly gave Lexie a look.

"It's okay, you've got this." Lexie assured and walked a few feet away."

"Hey." George smiled as he kissed her in greeting, "I just saved a robot who almost bled to death multiple times... why do you smell like death?"

"Oh," Holly chuckled, "I stole cadavers to study on with Lexie."

He frowned his eyebrows, "What?"

"We didn't end up using them, though." She sighed and laughed, "I helped Klepto steal more and it didn't work out."

"So, you ready to go home?" George asked, chuckling at Lexie's nickname.

Seeing Lexie at the end of the hall, she shook her head, "I-I'm gonna stay for a bit."

✧✧✧

when the interns start performing procedures on themselves 😬

✧✧✧

Holly winced as Lexie spoke, performing sutures on her like the other interns were doing to their partners, "Five parallel pull stitches per cut, then switch."

Holly looked up at Lexie, "Are you sure I'm numb?"

Lexie chuckled, "Toughen up." She stood up to talk to her fellow interns, "When one of our residents gets picked for the solo surgery, one of us gets to scrub in, so we have a goal here. Focus on the goal."

"Totally worth it." Holly nodded, whispering to herself as a mantra to persevere through the pain, "Solo surgeries-- this is worth it."

A knock on the door caused the interns to hide their arms as George walked inside, "Hello, hello." He walked inside, "I need someone to run these labs and pull these x-rays, please."

Ryan at the back nodded, "Will do."

"Hey," George looked around, "this looks like a cool place to hang out. What are you guys doing?"

"Nothing." Holly chimed, her voice a few octaves higher.

"This is for interns." Lexie started, knowing Holly wouldn't be able to lie well, "It's--It's our hangout. Go find your own."

George nodded, "Sorry."

He walked away and Lexie sighed, "Solo surgeries... totally worth it."

"Guys," Lexie announced after having Meredith ask if she was suicidal from the bandages on her arm, "we need to shut down for a few days. People are starting to get suspicious." She chuckled, "I was accused of being a secret cutter."

"So wear long sleeves." Sadie, the new intern, suggested from the back. 

"Oh," Lexie's voice got softer, "I didn't realize we were inviting more people here."

"Are you kidding?" Sadie got off the wall she leaned on and walked forward, "A secret intern society? I'm all over that."

"Well," Holly agreed with Lexie, "I think we should take fewer risks so the residents don't find out."

"Fewer risks?" Sadie repeated, "Come on. You got a guard at the door. You're using more local anesthetic for three sutures than you would upstairs for a chest tube. Look, I get that you're doing all this to learn new skills, but you're only gonna learn so much by being careful."

"Uh, actually," Lexie shook her head, "I would disagree. I think the only safe way to..."

Lexie stopped and Holly frowned her eyebrows as Sadie took off her shirt. Holly leaned to Lexie and whispered, "Why is she taking off her shirt?"

Lexie shrugged as Sadie raised a scalpel, cutting a small incision on her back as Lexie and Holly scoffed. Sadie looked around and asked, "Who wants to stitch me up?"

The other interns raised their hands as Holly muttered to herself, "I'm getting a bad vibe off of her."

After noticing how Lexie completed a stitch that she herself did not know how to do, Crisitna burst into the intern locker room as they were talking.

"I can learn how to cook." Holly argued with Lexie as she chuckled, "'Anyone can cook.'"

"Holl-" Lexie was stopped from responding as Cristina yanked the two girls arms and removed the bandages, seeing the sutures and Lexie gasped, "I can explain."

Cristina checked the other interns for bandages and lectured Lexie, "I did not teach you the parallel pulley stitch. I can barely do that stitch myself." Cristina looked over at the other interns, "Whatever you guys are doing, shut it down. Do not practice on yourselves. That is insane. Shut it down."

✧✧✧

ratatouille's "anyone can cook" *chef kiss* beautiful

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.3M 33.5K 98
❝I'm not going anywhere, because you're the one.❞ She was the fall he had always desired. He was the warmth she never knew she needed. They were love...
89.7K 1.3K 17
The plane crash happened, But everyone survived. Mark is making a plan to propose to his girlfriend, Lexie Grey. They're in a good spot after everyt...
82.3K 1.5K 125
You are Y/n Sloan, little sister of Mark Sloan. You are 26 years old and have been in the army helping out doctors as you wanted to help others after...
35.9K 1.3K 9
Mark Sloan was doing great, he'd just brought an apartment which he was in the process of convincing the love of his life to move into with him. And...