Love Like This (Shadamy)

By cookem20

Amy's older, more muture. She moved back to Möbius after ten years. She got over Sonic and realized she never... More

Disappointment
New Start
Old Friends, New Rivals
Shadow?
Date
Maria?
False Betrayal
Believe
Are You Telling the Truth?
Seriously?
Uh-oh
Dream
Warning
Friends?
Engagment?
Wedding
Enemies
Henry!
Plan
Freedom
Escape
Reunion
Honeymoon?
Merry Christmas!!!
Auntie Sally
I Miss You
Welcome Home
Ricardo?
Ricardo x ???
Maria
Pregnant
Reaction
Boy or Girl?
Shade
Sequel

What?!

1.5K 44 14
By cookem20

Amy's P.O.V.

I look in the mirror. I'm sick and don't feel very good. I've been throwing up non-stop and I'm gaining weight. Nothing is going down. What is wrong with me? I'm going to the doctor's today. "Mommy? Are you going to be okay?" Henry asks. I smile at him. "Don't worry. I'll be okay. Auntie Maria is going to watch you while I'm gone. Okay?" I ask him. He nods. "Otay momma." Henry answers. I beam at him and give him a hug. "See you later Henry. I love you. I'll be back." I say giving him a squeeze and a kiss on the head. He squeezes back. "Bye mommy." Henry whispers in my ear. I release him and he releases me. I wave goodbye and walk out the door. I go in my red and white mustang and drive to the doctors. I walk in. "Hello. I have an appointment with Dr. Din." I say. The assistant looks up and then looks at a piece of paper. "Ah. Yes. Amy Rose. Go on in. He's in his office." she states. I nod and walk in. "What's wrong with you Amy? You sounded urgent on the phone." Dr. Din says anxiously. Dr. Dill is a rainbow parrot. "Well I'm throwing up a lot, I'm having cravings, and I'm gaining weight even though nothing stays down. What's wrong with me?" I ask desperately "Well, Amy. By the sounds of it you're pregnant."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 719 17
Sonic inc. goes after Eggman once again, but this time Eggman has a new weapon that causes a drastic change in everyone's lives. Sonic and Shadow suf...
93.9K 2.9K 27
Amy meets a new hedgehog, Shadow. They become great friends, Shadow is starting to fall for Amy but she is still going after Sonic. Will Shadow be ab...
18.6K 703 13
After an accident when Amy was younger has left her silent for years. It helps her keep a secret from everyone that she would not be able to keep if...
5.7K 49 7
It happen so fast! When Amy tried to save sonic for the Parson Island, but someone else was there and change everything. It will change her life and...